Forgotten Exclusives

By saimaa_lima_bean

As you may know, I have a book called "Forgotten (A Hamilton x Schuyler!Reader Fanfiction)" in which the read... More

Author's Notes
Glossary
First Burn
Washington On Your Side

Requests?

569 17 4
By saimaa_lima_bean

Hey guys! As you may know, I have a book called "Forgotten" in which the reader, (Y/N), takes Eliza's place in the Hamilton narrative. If you haven't read it, I recommend doing that before you read this.

I recently finished the book, so I'm starting this one. The chapters in "Forgotten" are based off of songs from the musical, but I didn't include songs like First Burn and songs from the mixtape. Here's where I'm going to be writing those.

Also, if you want to see any songs from the actual musical that I didn't include that I can somehow tie (Y/N) into, request those too!

If you have any ideas, this will kind of work like a oneshot book, so feel free to request! The only thing I'd like you to do is comment your idea under whatever category is fitting (i. e. First Burn would go in Mixtape, Nonstop would go in Musical, etc.).

Here are the categories (tell me if I missed any possible ones):

Mixtape

Musical

Somewhere Else

Thanks for reading, Lima Bean <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
625K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
250K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...