I Can Wait Forever (Sasuhina)

By StrayKat

Is everything worth the wait? More

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 1
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 2
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 3
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 4
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 6
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 7
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 8
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 9
message :)
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 10
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 12
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 13
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 14
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 15
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 16
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 17
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 18
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 19
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 20
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21.5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 22
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 23
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 24
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 25
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 26
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 27
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 28
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 29
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 30
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 31
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 32
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 33
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 34
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 35
I Can Wait Forever: Epilogue
Notice ❀

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 11

6.3K 228 170
By StrayKat

Breathe in. Breathe out.

This is it.

Today is the day of our performance. Time check, it's 7 AM. Still three hours before the program starts but I have to get out of this bed and get prepared for the event.

Oh God! Please help me! If this isn't only graded then I would do every way just to quit this silly activity!

I rolled to my side and closed my eyes. I'm glad that I was paired with Sasuke. I never thought that he was such a nice person. Despite his intimidating look and serious attitude, he is a kind-hearted and caring person inside. I guess this is one of the goals of this activity, to get to know your group mate more? To build friendship? To bridge gaps? If so, then this isn't a silly activity after all. I held my pillow tighter as a smile crept to my face. Aaah! I think I found a friend who truly understands me!

Her smile disappeared when she thought of the fan girls. And with that, Hinata sighed as she swung her legs to the side of the bed and went into a sitting position.

Right, I should never talk to Sasuke after this day is over. I hate the fan girls spying on me.

She stood lazily as she headed to the bathroom to do her thing. After that, she went downstairs to eat breakfast with her family.

"Hinata, I heard you arrived home late last night. Why is it?" Hiashi said as soon as Hinata appeared to his sight.

Hinata continued to walk towards her seat as she speak, "I-I went to the city to s-shop for a d-dress which I have to wear for our t-today's activity." She sat at the chair next to her sister.

"Really onee-san? I hope it's a decent dress and not a weird one because your taste for fashion is really awful." Hanabi chuckled at the last word.

I kind of agree with my little sister. Fashion is just not my thing. Who cares anyway? I would only wear clothes that are comfortable for me. What's wrong with wearing shirts, jackets, jeans and sneakers? I am only forced to wear a dress during our company's parties.

"U-uhmm. Yeah." was my only reply to my sister. I started eating my meal. Dad didn't scold me, by the way. I think I had a valid excuse then.

—At the school gate—

I was so hesitant to get out of our car until Hanabi shouted at me from the window. She was already out of the car.

"Onee-san!!! Get out now we're almost late!" Without warning, she opened the door and pulled me out from my hiding. I almost tripped from my sister's strength. She closed the door behind me and our car left soon after.

I felt the cold breeze at my bare legs. This is my first time wearing a skirt to school. No, our uniform is also a skirt though I wear stockings to cover my whole legs. Indeed, today was really a different feeling. I also saw some eyes start to notice me. I looked down at my feet to avoid them.

"Come on onee-san! You should be proud of yourself today! By the way, I congratulate you for having a not-so-weird outfit today. I'm sure that your Uchiha classmate and the rest of the guys out there would have hearts on their eyes when they see you." She pulled me and we entered our school campus.

"E-eehh?" I think my face started to blush.

She continued talking while we were walking. "You know, you should throw all those weird clothes of yours—no, I mean every clothes in your closet and replace them with something like what you are wearing now. I'm sure all the guys in this school would beg to be your boyfriend." She laughed.

"H-Hanabi!" I shouted at her, but not too loud. I have to stop her from spitting such words because it's nonsense and her voice was too loud that every person we came to pass by would look at us. It's really embarrassing.

But I kind of agree with my sister regarding my outfit today. In fact, I love it. I'm just not confident wearing them in public. The salesladies really did a great job last night in finding the best outfit for me.

I'm wearing a lavender balloon ruffled floral skirt that covered half of my thighs. White strapless tube for my top, though I wore a silver knitted sweater with  heart pattern on top of the tube. I just found this sweater on my closet. Thank goodness I have this, I really feel naked with this tube top! Silver doll shoes with a cute lavender horizontal line near the toe to match my dress. And my hair was braided half-up with a big violet ribbon behind my head. Thanks to our maid for braiding my hair and putting light make up on my face, by the way. I'm not really good at fixing my hair—and my face.

"Alright Hinata-nee-san, I'll go now to our room you go do your best on your performance!" I snapped from my trance as I noticed that we are already at the corner where me and my sister have to separate ways.

"Y-yes." I said as my little sister started to walk away from me.

"And don't stutter!" she turned back and shouted from afar.

I started to walk to our gymnasium where the event will happen. Luckily, I arrived 10 minutes before the said time so I just walked slowly to calm myself. As I reached the doors of the gymnasium,  I already caught a sight on a few fan girls. They were staring at me from head to toe.

"H-Hinata?" I turned back to see who called me.

"Hinata! Oh wow! Damn! You're so gorgeous!" I heard.

"K-Kiba!!!" I blushed as I went near him. "P-Please don't do that again!"

Great job Kiba. Thanks to your loud mouth now everyone's attention is on me.

"Hehehe!" He scratched the back of his head. "My bad! I was just surprised. You look totally different from before. Maybe you should wear like that often—you know without those stockings. Hehe!"

"K-Kiba!!!" I blushed harder as I tried to cover my legs with my both hands.

"Naruto would be really impressed when he sees you. Haha! Hey, come on we're all at the backstage. Orochimaru-sensei is there to check our attendance." Kiba said.

I almost fainted with his first sentence. Almost.

As we reached the backstage, I saw all the students of our grade there.

"K-Kiba? W-Why are they all here? Are they going to p-perform too?" I asked my friend.

"Where did that question come from, Hinata? Of course they are! Including me! This is like the biggest activity of the year you know!" As Kiba finished talking, I caught a sight of Sasuke.

"S-Sasuke-kun!" I ran towards him. "Is it true that other sections are performing as well?" He was just staring at me, with a quite shocked expression.

I stared at him in return and it definitely gave me a deeper shade of blush as I thought that he looks handsome today. His long sleeve raglan t-shirt and black slim fit pants looks perfect on him. His shirt was just a simple combination of blue and black though it suits him very well. He paired his outfit with a black with blue design sneakers.  

Sasuke was still staring at me. He first looked at my feet going up to my face. I'm sure my blush was very noticeable already.

"S-Sasuke-kun??" He looked away as he realized that he was staring at me for too long.

"What?" He said without returning his glance at me.

—Sasuke POV—

'S-She looks gorgeous today. Her legs, shouders under that knitted sweater and her face looks perfect. Her top also revealed her small waist. Damn, I thought she was the chubby type but I was wrong. She's perfect.'

"S-Sasuke-k-kun? I-Is s-something wrong?" I asked him.

Sasuke faced Hinata. "N-Nothing. Are you asking me something awhile ago?"

"A-Ano.. Yes. I-I was asking if o-other s-sections are p-performing as well?" I said.

"Of course." was his simple answer.

I gasped. "W-What?" Oh no! Then Naruto-kun will be here and will see me perform? Nooooo!

"You weren't listening to our sensei, isn't it? And stop blushing." He said.

"H-Hai."

Orochimaru-sensei then began to talk. "Alright everyone! Listen. I'll be leaving an attendance sheet for each class. Class presidents of each class, please submit it to me outside near the judges' table before the program starts." Sensei then began to leave the backstage.

Sasuke is our class president so it was not a hassle to write my name on the paper since he had written it already next to his name so I was just at the corner waiting for him to finish his task. As soon as all my classmates' names were listed, Sasuke then went out to submit the sheet to our sensei. I felt so alone. Kiba was talking to Naruto—obviously I can't go there. And Shino on the other hand was sitting next to his partner Shikamaru. They were not talking to each other but I have a feeling that they were internalizing their piece for their performance so I can't afford to bother Shino as well. Meanwhile—

"Hinata! Nice dress!" I felt a hand over my left shoulder. I turned around to meet a pair of emerald eyes.

"Sa-Sakura-san." The president of the class president's fan girls club is right next to me.

"Hi Hinata!" She flashed a big smile.

"H-Hi Sakura-san! Y-You got a n-nice dress too." I don't know what to say. Well, her dress really looks nice and classy. It was a white mini halter dress with cherry blossom petals print on the skirt area. She also wore a flower crown with colors yellow, pink and white. She looks more like a goddess to me.

"I heard you went to Sasuke's house two weeks ago, huh?" How did she know that?

She moved closer to me. "You know, Sasuke has never brought any girl to his house." How sure is she?

"Tell me Hinata, do you like my Sasuke-kun?" She asked me with a stern voice.

"Eehh?" I can't think what to say. Never in my life would I like Sasuke-kun, Sakura-san.

"Answer me, Hinata!" Sakura's voice was getting louder.

"Eeeh? A-Ano.. S-Sakura-sa—" I tried to explain myself.

"Stop acting innocent Hinata! Why go practice at my Sasuke's house when you can have it here at school! Everybody thinks of you as an innocent angelic girl where in fact you're an evil flirt girl! How could you do this Hinata! I thought we were friends! How could you cheat on your friend?!" Sakura said loudly.

Our classmates was now surrounding us—wanting to know what's going on between me and Sakura.

"S-Sakura-san, I..I..I d-don't kn—" Just as I began to explain, Sakura leaned closer and whispered to my ear. "You'll feel sorry for messing up with me, Hinata. The game has just begun and I'll make sure you'll regret for flirting my Sasuke-kun."

She stepped back and smiled at me. "Good luck, Hinata!" She waved her hand as she left. Our classmates surrounding us went back to their business while I was just there standing trying to think over with what have just happened. Did Sakura just declared a war to me?

Not soon enough Sasuke was back. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked me.

"U-Uhm yeah." I said softly.

—Program starts (front stage)—
(A/N: I know all of you—I mean WE have been waiting for this! haha)  

The audience cheered as the lights on the gymnasium turned off for a moment until a bright spotlight focused at the center of the stage, specifically to the program's host Orochimaru-sensei. The audience were composed of the middle school grades one and two. This is the moment to watch their senpais sing.

Orochimaru-sensei held his microphone closer to his mouth. "Good morning, Ladies and gentlemen! This is Orochimaru-sensei and welcome to the school year's biggest music activity!" The crowd cheered louder.

—Backstage—

I started to get more nervous I didn't know my body started to shake as well.

Sasuke patted my shoulder, "Hinata, calm down. Let's do our best."

"H-Hai." For our grades.

I could feel that everyone else were nervous but not as nervous as me.

—Front stage—

"As a part of the school's curriculum, students of the said grade are obliged to participate to this activity. So moments from now, we shall be witnessing the third grade middle school students showcase their talent in singing. And to make this activity fun, we will be having winners at the end of the program. So this will be a contest not only an activity from this day on." He held out his microphone to the audience. " Are you excited?" The crowd cheered once again.

—Backstage—

"W-Whaaaat???!!!" Sakura gasped. "This is awesome!!! Sai! We should our best! Do what as I told you otherwise I'll break your face!"

"H-Hai." Her partner said.

Everyone else felt energetic by the announcement we heard. I don't really care about the contest thing as long as they give us a high score. I think Sasuke thinks the same as me.

—Front stage—

"Alright! So let me introduce to you our judges for this program." Orochimaru said.

Orochimaru-sensei introduced the judges which are Kakashi-sensei, Guy-sensei and Anko-sensei. The crowd gave a warm round of applause after each name were called.

"So here is the criteria for judging. 15% audience impact, 10% mastery of piece, 30% stage presence and 45% performance—with a total of a hundred percent! Third place will get a grade of 90, Second place will get a grade of 93% and the winner will of course get a perfect score." There was a loud "OOH" from the audience.

"Okay! So shall we begin?" The crowd cheered once more. "Alright! Everyone, let's give it up for our first contestant!" The first pair went out from the curtains and performed.

—Backstage—

"Eeeeh??!!" I was shocked. I mean everybody did, even Sasuke.

"YEEEAAAHHH!!!" Naruto's voice emerged from the rest. " We're definitely getting the first place, right Kiba?"

"Right!!! I'm so fired up!!" Kiba equaled Naruto's loud voice.

By the way, both boys were wearing black shirt, black ragged skinny jeans and black sneakers. They also wore wrist bands on their right wrists though Naruto's was colored orange while Kiba's was colored red.

"Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! I am so going to get the first place! I can feel it, we'll own it!" Sakura squealed.

"SAKURA-CHAAAAN!!!" I saw Naruto came running towards Sakura. "Let's do our best, Sakura-chan!" He told in a very jolly tone.

"I know, right." Sakura replied.

Naruto flashed a wide smile. "Sakura-chan! You looked so gorgeous today! Why don't we go out later?" He asked.

I heard it clear despite my distance from them. My heart broke. How I wish you notice me as well, Naruto-kun.

"NO!" Sakura said while she walked away. Naruto scratch his head and went back to Kiba.

Everybody else was cheering. I could hear almost everyone about how they want to be the first. I could feel  their hunger for winning.

"Hinata." Sasuke told me without expression. "Let's do this."

I snapped back. "Eh?" Even you, Sasuke?

"We're ending this day victorious, Hinata" He said staring at me. Since when have you been so fired up Sasuke?

"H-Hai." I should do this or else Sasuke will blame me if we fail.

—Front stage—

Twenty pairs have already finished performing. Some were good and some were not that good. Oh did I mention that our order of performance is by draw lots? Tsunade-sama, our school principal, does the picking of groups to perform from the box beside her.

I just wish this thrill would end soon. How I wish this day ends soon. Or maybe an earthquake or tsunami would just magically devastate the area! Wait, I'm being mean. Forget about it.

"Thank you, Tsunade-hime." Orochimaru-sensei read the small paper handed by our principal. "Our next group is—Inuzuka Kiba and Uzumaki Naruto."

The crowd cheered as they went out. Yup, they're famous as well. Famous for being loud-mouthed. But the crowd went louder when the song started to play. They sang "Me Against the World" by Simple Plan.

Chorus:
I'm a nightmare, a disaster
That's what they always said
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my own
I've gotta prove them wrong
Me against the world
It's me against the world

Both boys poured out their emotions as they sing. I'm sure everyone felt it too because the crowd sang along with them. They ended their performance with an ear-breaking "ARIGATOOOO!!!"(THANK YOU)

A few more pairs until Shino and Shikamaru's names were called. They sang Bruno Mar's "The Lazy Song". I think the audience got lazy cheering too.

Ino and Chouji were called next. They sang "We can't stop" by Miley Cyrus.

More pairs were called out after them, until only two pairs were left—mine and Sakura's.

"Okay! I think we have only two pairs left. So, Tsunade-hime which one are you picking first?" Orochimaru-sensei asked in his microphone.

I could hear the crowd cheer for Sakura's name and the others were cheering for Sasuke. The crowd was divided into two.

Did I mention that it's pretty lonely already here at the backstage? Because those who were done were already comfortably sitting at the bleachers watching the next performers.

—Backstage—

"Kyaaa! I wonder who's next! I'm getting nervous!" Sakura said while peeping from the curtain. I think she really is nervous since she kept looking from left to right. After awhile she brought down the curtain. "Sasuke-kun!!! Good luck! And to you as well, Hinata!" She was beside Sasuke instantly holding his hand but she glared when she looked at me. Sasuke pulled his hand away.

 "Alright! Let's give it up for Haruno Sakura and Sai!" We heard Orochimaru-sensei's voice.

"Kyaaaa!!! OMG! Let's do this, Sai!" Sakura hurriedly went out of the curtains while dragging Sai with her.

Wait! That means—we're the last pair to perform! OH NO! It's like the most awaited performance of the day—perhaps the main performance of the program! I looked at Sasuke and surprisingly he was staring at me. His lips curved up a little as he looked away. What does that mean Sasuke? I'm so confused! But I didn't bother to ask him since my mind is currently filled with tension and nervousness.

We heard the crowd roar when the pair went out. They chant her name, "SA-KU-RA!!!SA-KU-RA!!!". Orochimaru-sensei even have to calm down the audience before they have to start playing their song. But there was a familiar voice that standed out from the crowd. It was Naruto's voice—cheering for Sakura.

I leaned my back against the wall to calm myself as I heard the song start to play. I closed my eyes.

They sang the song "Timber" by Kesha and Pitbull. The crowd cheered with an awe as they heard Sai. Even I was surprised to hear that Sai can pretty well sing Pitbull's lines. Sakura's voice was perfect too. The crowd were clapping their hands to the rhythm as Sakura and Sai sing. I think their dancing as well.

I snapped. I just realized that our chosen song was a bit different from the rest—it's something cheesy and cutesy. Aaaah! I think I'm going to burst from embarrassment! My classmates usually sang rock songs, rnb, ballad—then here's ours. Maybe I should just faint to escape, but I can't! Oh God!

"Worried again?" I opened my eyes, surprised to see Sasuke leaning his back on the wall beside me as well. "Tsch. We can do better than them." We stayed there and remained silent until Sai and Sakura finished singing.

I heard Sakura over the speakers, "Arigato!!!" in a cute and hyper tone. The crowd cheered once more. But the cheer for Sakura was later replaced by the words, SASUKE-KUN. They were all excited to see my partner perform.

"Sasuke-kun!!! Sasuke-kun!!!" The crowd chanted excitedly.

"Thank you Sai and Sakura. Alright, calm down everybody! We are now down to our last pair and do you know who they are?" I heard Orochimaru-sensei said.

We went near behind the curtain to wait for the host's signal.

Don't faint. Don't faint. Don't faint.

I chanted inside my head.

—Front stage—

The crowd chanted Sasuke's name once again. Oh wow, how about me? Hello, I'm performing too!

"Hahaha! It seems that this is the most awaited performance for today. Okay! A moment of silence please." Orochimaru-sensei paused for a moment. "Everyone! Let's give it up for our last pair for today! Hyuuga Hinata and Uchiha Sasuke!"

—Backstage—

The crowd's cheer was ear-breaking. But before we pass through the curtain, I was surprised by Sasuke's actions. He wrapped my right hand with his left hand tightly as he said to me seriously, "Just go with the flow. Trust me." He then pulled me and we went out of the curtain.

I have no idea.

—Front stage—

The gymnasium was dark but the crowd didn't stop cheering for us(I mean for Sasuke). And good thing Sasuke was holding my hand, otherwise I could've tripped over something and that would be very embarrassing.

With no warning, a bright spotlight captured us and with that, the crowd roar like a wild animal.

And the song started to play. We're singing "I love you" by Taecyeon and Gui Gui

I can do this! Don't faint! Breathe in. Breathe out!

Sasuke faced me and started to sing his lines. I faced him as well. We heard the "OOHH" reaction of the crowd as they heard our lines. But I don't care. This is all or nothing.

Sasuke:  At first I didn’t know my life is gonna be
              Changed completely you gotta believe me
Hinata:  At first I didn’t know my life is gonna be
              Changed completely you always protect me

Both:     (I Love You) 
Sasuke:  Can’t figure out a way to say Yeah!
               Can’t stop feeling this feeling
Both:      (I Need You)
Hinata:   To be around me when I’m lonely
                And to love me forever

Chorus(Both):

I love you forever
I need you forever

Hinata:    OPPA!
Sasuke:    MUR MUR!
Hinata:    GEON BAE!
Sasuke:    JJANDORI JUMP!

**Note: -”Geonbae” means “Cheers!”
                 -”Jjandori” is a type of fish

Both:        (I Love You)
Sasuke:    Can’t figure out a way to say Yeah!
                 Can’t stop feeling this feeling
Both:       (I Need You)
Hinata:    To be around me when I’m lonely
                 And to love me forever

Chorus(Both):

I love you forever
I need you forever

(Sasuke move closer to me still holding my hand. Though I didn't move back since he said I should trust him and go with the flow. Instead, I flashed my sweetest smile to him. The crowd went crazy.)

I love you I love you I love you forever
I need you I need you I need you forever
I love you I love you I love you forever
I need you I need you I need you forever

(Sasuke brought down his microphone and leaned in closer to me. He sang through my microphone. We were just inches away. If it wasn't for the microphone between us, the crowd would've thought that Sasuke was kissing me! I was about to faint by his actions until I felt him gripped my hand tighter—I had managed to control myself from fainting.)

Sasuke:     I never knew I would find someone like you to be my wife
Hinata:     Can’t believe you are the only one for me

(The audience went super wild. I didn't know the crowd could still go crazier than how it was awhile ago.)

Chorus(Both):

I love you forever
I need you forever

I love you I love you I love you forever
I need you I need you I need you forever
I love you I love you I love you forever
I need you I need you I need you forever
I love you I love you I love you forever
I need you I need you I need you forever
I love you I love you I love you forever
I need you I need you I need you forever

We faced the crowd as we finished singing our lines—the crowd was very consistent with their crazy roar. Sasuke was still holding my hand as we bowed. How I wish it was Naruto-kun who is beside me right now. :)

I glanced at Sasuke. He was smiling but more of a smirk. But it's still a smile. This is the first time I see him smile that way.

"You're smiling!" I told him.

He looked at me still smiling. "Go with the flow." He looked back to the audience. So I smiled as well.

"Wow! That was perfect!" Orochimaru-sensei said. "I'm sure all the girls and boys fell in love with your performance! Am I correct?" The crowd cheered to convey their unanimous agreement. "Thank you Sasuke and Hinata!"

As we were about to go down the stage, a girl ran infront of the stage and threw something that hit my left shoulder. It made a squishy sound. I looked over my shoulder and found out that it was an egg. I felt another hit my thigh, then on my chest. I looked up and my forehead was hit. They were already a group of girls who was throwing eggs on me.

The crowd went "OOOHH" as they witnessed what was happening. I wandered my vision over the audience and I saw Sakura behind the group of girls. She was smiling—an evil smile in particular.

I covered my face as the girls are throwing eggs on me endlessly until I heard another squishy sound though I felt nothing hit me. There was a louder "OOHH" from the crowd this time. I also heard the evil girls gasped.

I put down my hands to see what happened. I found a somebody infront of me. It was Sasuke's back.

He protected me? "S-Sasuke???" I said.

The girls were soon stopped by Orochimaru-sensei, the judges and other concerned students.

He turned around and grabbed my arm. "Let's go!" He dragged me back to the backstage. But as he lifted the curtain to the side, we met another group of girls. They threw two pails of something gooey on me. I fell down back to the stage's floor. It was catsup.

"Die!" I heard one of the girls say as the rest burst into laugh. Well, I do really look like I died from blood loss because of the catsup all over my body.

"Stop!" I heard Sasuke said in a demanding tone.

Another girl went near and pour something on me again. I coughed. It was flour.

The girls laughed louder. I can even hear some on the crowd laughing. "That's what you get for flirting with our Sasuke-kun! Nobody touches our Sasuke-kun!" The girl threw the pail after she finished talking.

I passed out.

—After an hour—

I woke up in our school's clinic. My clothes were replaced by a clean one. Thank God I brought some spare clothes on my bag. I really planned to change after the activity.

Shizune-senpai, our school nurse, said that Sasuke carried me here.

"He is outside. Would you like me to call him?" She asked.

"Yes, please." I said. I lifted my back and went to sitting position.

After a few moments Sasuke entered the room.

"I have already called your dad, Hinata-chan. He will be fetching you anytime soon." Shizune-senpai said. "I would leave you both for a while. I have to go to Tsunade-hime." She said as she closed the door.

"S-S-Sasuke-kun.." I said while staring on my knees which was covered by a blanket.

"We won." He said with no emotion in the tone of his voice.

"Huh?" I said.

"First place." Sasuke said as he showed the two medals infront of me.

I guess it was worth it after all.

I'm happy yet sad. Happy because we won—sad, because Naruto didn't cheer for me nor complimented my dress.

---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---  

OMG! This is the longest chapter I have ever made! Took me like two days to think of it and 14 pages in MS Word. Haha! Guys, I hope you like it! I'm so sorry for the late update! Anyway, how do you like this chapter? Next chapter will be a timeskip! Watch out for it! THANKS for reading my story! I feel so inspired. :)

Uhmm.. do I have bad taste in songs? Haha! Simple Plan is my favorite.
I love Taecyeon and Gui Gui. Have you watch them in We Got Married?

And how about their outfits? Haha! I hope I have dressed the characters accordingly! Lol.

+++
Hanabi: (opens Hinata's bag) Eeew! Onee-san! Why is your dress stained in red? You got the worst period!! Ever heard of sanitary napkins?

Hinata: Eeeeh??? T-That's catsup!!!!

Hanabi: Oh..
+++

Haha! Bad Hanabi! >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 674 33
Sakura had a fight with Sasuke. It was one of those I-suddenly-snapped situations and things got physical from there. Will they choose to leave each...
211K 7.1K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
2.5K 57 4
Never in a million years has Sakura Haruno ever thought of marrying Naruto Uzumaki. Well, turns out hearts can mature just like everything else can...
47.5K 1.3K 18
You are my love, you changed my winter into spring hinata Hyuuga, but i choose the solitude and revenge, i never thought i'd fall in love with you, y...