My Life In The 11Th Division...

By amandaxxxxx

Sia has graduated out of the soul reapers academy and is place in division 11. The squad only has one other f... More

Graduation
The Head Captain
My First Encounter with Squad 11
My First Real Fight
This is were it all begin
Love?!
Kidnapped?
The Butterfly Kimono
The Captains Meeting
Big Brother's Sacrifice
My Hero
Demon Blade vs Goddess
Demon blade vs goddess Part 2
The shadows are my friends
I want out: I don't want to lose her
The New Days
The first day as 4th seat
The first day of training
Long time no see Ukitake
Yes. Love
That Hurt!!
Bruise and Shrine
Clans and Death
alive and unwell
poisoned?!?!
the note
Daniel Archer
Duties
When war breaks out
Is this it ?!
the fighting goes on
Halloween special! Part 1!
Halloween Special Part 2!
Alive or Dead

oh great

430 5 0
By amandaxxxxx

Yumichika's POV

Captain unohana told me everything. I told her that the only time she was near a bar our place you get served was last wednesday. I took her to dinner. I then said i was going to go and see her. But the captain said i was not allowed to. Apparently she was at Deuce's house. He had said not to allow anyone to see her. I was not happy but i had to agree no the less.

*1 week later*

I had had enough. I don't care if he it's a noble. I am going to see Sia now. I stood up and flash stepped all the way to the Archers estate. I stepped inside. People were shooting at me tell me i can't go in. I ignored them and continued walking. I sensed Sia's spiritual pressure and followed it. I came to a door. After a long walk people were still trying ti get me to leave but was not going to. Not until i see her. See if she was okay.

I pushed the door open with great force. It hit the wall with a bang. I was greeted with a pair of furious looking eyes. I walked over to sia's bedside. I looked at her. My god. She looks so frail and weak. She was so pale. I took her hand in mine and placed the other on her head. She us cold. It is almost as if she is dead. But she was still breathing. I felt my eyes water up.

" What the hell are you doing here?!" I heard a voice yell. I looked up at deuce. He was staring at me with evil in his eyes.

" I came to see Sia got a problem with that?" I asked back. I don't care if he is nobility. He can shoved it.

" Yes i do. I said no one was to visit her." He said back.

" Well tough shit. And what make YOU think you can stop me?" I asked.

"well i do own this house and who are you to her?"

" I am her friend. And i could not care if you did or did not. What about you? Why have you, a noble, taken in and given treatment to Sia, a girl from district 146?"

" She is mine."

" What do you mean she is your?" I asked.

" She loves me. And i love her. We are now an item." He said it. Those words i did not want to hear. I felt something deep down. it stung when he said she loved him but why? What was i feeling right now? Anger? Hate? Hurt?

...

Jealousy! Right now as i looked at Deuce. I felt jealousy. I wanted to rip his throat out.

" No." I said.

" No what?"

" I will not let you take her!" I shouted he now looked even more mad.

" Take her? Whay do you think i will do?"

" Remember all those other woman? Yeah the ones that loved you before? What happened to them? They are dead! Murdered! Why because of you!" I shouted. I could see his face tighten up.

" I will not let you take her! Because i don't want yo lose her." He just looked at me. He could not say a word.

" Because... Because... I, LOVE HER!" I shouted. I heard a gasp. I froze. Do i really love her? I thought i loved her like a daughter. No i was just to nieve. I do love her. Not as a father. Then i remembered the gasp. I looked down into the deep ocean blue eyes i have always loved. I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach. Did she just hear everything? Did she just hear me say that i love her?

" How much did you hear?" I asked her hoping she would say nothing.

" Enough." She said in a whisper. I could see. In her eyes. She wanted to cry. Her eyes watered up. I felt hurt. I decided it would be best if i just left.

" I am sorry Sia. I will go." I said as i head to tge window. I opened it and put my foot on the ledge. I turned my head slightly.

" It's true. I do love you." I whispered. I knew she heard it. I then flash stepped out the window and back to the barracks. I fucking hate myself right now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 339 13
"Please confess already!" Aoi yelled as she pulled her hair in frustration. Kanao blinked and spoke . . Tanjiro stared at the floor and only smiled "...
45K 1.3K 26
In her first week as the head of the Fifth Division, Akira struggles to balance her personal demons with her duties as a captain. She soon finds hers...
26.1K 1K 65
When Kera Senbonsai graduated as a soul reaper, she expected to get into Squad 11 - the toughest squad in the Soul Society, led by none other than th...
10.3K 284 22
After the winter war, Aizen is defeated so Ichigo and his friends, as well as Rukia, go back to Karakura Town. What they didn't know, was that the es...