Adopted by Sleeping With Sire...

Від blurryfacelester

[completed] [in the middle of editing] Monica has been an orphan since birth. Her mother got pregnant in high... Більше

Adopted by sleeping with sirens
• prolouge •
Presant Day • uno
They Came • dos
Going With Them • cuatro
Unpacking • cinco
Sing To Me • seis
Shopping • siete
Meeting Oliver • ocho
House Party • nueve
Finding Monica • diez
Karma • once
authors note
The Question • doce
School?! • trece
Happy Birthday!! • catorce
Suprise!! • quince
Song For You • dieciseis
Bullies • diecisiete
Thunderstorms • dieciocho
Becoming Famous • diecinueve
authors note
Yes Sir Sorry Sir • veinte
q&a time?! ^0^
No Please Be Okay • veintiuno
Tears and Hospital Visits • veintidos
Back Home • veintitrés
A Day Of Thinking • veinticuatro
Date With Kellin • veinticinco
Netflix and chill • veintiséis
Meetings And Arguments • veintisiete
Thoughts And Song Lyrics • veintiocho
All Those Memories • veintinueve
Happiness and Phone Calls • treinta
Authors note
Tears and Starbucks • treinta y uno
Having Fun • treinta y dos
Iris • treinta y tres
Fireworks • trienta y cuatro
Authors note
Monicas album
Unpublished chapter
Lovley note
Help authors note
Authors note :)
TRAILER!!
Sequal!!
Authors note ideas
Watty awards

They want to adopt me? • tres

10.2K 311 54
Від blurryfacelester

Monicas pov

"So you think they'll adopt you?" Ashley asked as I walked back and forth across the room, panicking.

"Well I don't know!" I yelled. "Kellin only talked to me the whole entire time! And I heard the other guy.. jack? say that he didn't see anyone they liked to adopt along with the other guys.".

"Hey that guy Jack talked to me!" Mckenzie said offended.

"We'll he didn't like you." I laughed kiddingly.

"Poo." Mckenzie pouted.

"Monica," Ms.Gonzales said peeking into the room "Come with me."

"Umm ok." I said. I looked at my friends and they all gave me a shrug. 'Thanks for the help.' I thought rolling my eyes.

We went out in the hall and she closed the door behind us.

"Okay Monica." Miss said taking in a breath as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Kellin and the other guys want to adopt you.". As soon as those words left her mouth I instantly felt a tightness in my chest and my breathing began to get heavier. They want to adopt me! Why me? What the fuck is wrong with them!

"Calm down Monica. I know I said everyone will go up for adoption but I guess you don't have to go if you don't want to. I know how your last few adoptions went and you just came back from one. They are really nice guys though. If you're not sure yet we can go to my office and talk with them." Ms.Gonzales said.

Wait what the hell! She knows.. well at least has an idea of what I've gone through my adoptions!

"What? H-how? And you still let me go adoption after adoption!" I yelled "how do you even know!"

"I'm sorry Monica! When someone wanted to adopt you I always thought maybe this one will be the one so I let you! And plus I didn't know for sure if I was correct.. Just you know I picked up a little because you arnt exactly the quietest sleeper." Ms.Gonzales explained biting her lip. "At first I thought they were just nightmares though and if you didn't want to talk about them I wasn't going to force you but now I see that they actually did happen.. Well in some way.. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." I said pushing her hand off my shoulder. If she heard me at night who else did? Did everyone else know?

"Well okay. Like I said I won't force you but do you at least want to go talk to the rest of the guys?" She asked.

I sighed. Maybe give them a chance?

I didn't know how to say it though so I pointed towards her office and started walking, so did she.

Fuck I was so scared though. I mean what if I do go with them? What if that's a huge mistake and this time I won't survive or if they don't bring me back? I mean there is four of them. Four!

I was so into my thoughts of what ifs and so on that I didn't even notice that we had came to the door of the office and I banged my face right into it.

"Monica honey you need to open the door!" She said as she grabbed my arm and touched my face. I shook her away and reached for the door knob.

I felt my face burn up even more because the door was a glass see through , kinda blurry and disoriented but still see through, and I know the four guys saw me because they were giggling with smiles on there faces as I stood at the opened door.

Miss pushed me slightly in and I awkwardly walked into the room and stood by the wall.

"Well so all you guys have to do is talk and I'll be right in the cafeteria if you need anything." Ms.Gonzales said to the guy and then turned around to leave but she stopped and quietly to me said "just relax they are really nice. Go sit down okay?" then left.

I took a deep breath and walked over to a empty seat that was between Kellin and one of the other guys.

Ms.Gonzales just left me alone with four grown men.

There was awkward silence ,at least to me it felt awkward, for a couple of seconds before Kellin spoke up and asked "Monica does your head hurt? It's really red." as he started to reach towards it. For a second I was thinking about letting him. Trying to be a calm and normal person but I just couldn't. I mean there was no life threatening thing that he absolutely had to so I backed away and practically yelled "Um no!".

Kellin pulled his hand back right away and they just stared at me. It's not my fault I'm just scared! Like can you blame me? I've been abused by my adopters so many times it's hard to trust anyone you know?

"I uh mean um no my head is fine." I said in more of a calm voice, but my heart was beating so fucking fast.

"Ok good. Just um calm down we're not going to hurt you." He said.

What do they mean there not going to hurt me? Did miss tell them about what has happened! Well or at least what she thinks has happened.

Do they know? Someone just wouldn't say where not going to hurt you. Or maybe I'm just over thinking it? Either way I feel like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

"So first do you have any questions?" Another guy asked.

"Um y-yeah wh-what are your names?" I stumbled quietly asking the other three guys.

"Oh okay I guess we should have introduced our selfs first anyways. Well I'm Jack, of course you know that's Kellin," The guy Jack said who was sitting to my left next to kellin. "then that's Justin, and then Gabe." so Justin was the one who was sitting to the right of me and Gabe was sitting to the right of him.

"Got it?"Justin asked and I nodded.

"Do you have anymore questions?" Kellin asked.

"Umm yeah.. How old are all of you?"

"Well," Justin said "kellins just turned twenty, I'm twenty three, Gabe is twenty four and Jack is twenty one."

"So exactly why does four teenage looking guys that are in there twenties want to adopt a teenage girl?" I noticed Kellin glanced over at Justin and gave him a look.

"Well just so you know we're not doing it for fame or to hurt you or anything." Justin said "we just want to give an orphan a home. I mean we have enough money for us why not share it?" Gabe finished for him. "and I think were responsible enough to take care of someone." Jack said.

"Also were like kids our self." Kellin smiled "you'll have fun with us.". I stayed silent not really knowing what to say so Gabe spoke "so tell us about yourself Monica."

I looked around at the boys. They all were faced towards me, the ones at the end leaning over in there seat for they can see past the other guys that were sitting next to me.

Even though I didn't want to and I'm not sure why it even did my lips were forced into a small smile.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax as I began talking to them. Asking more things about them and answering the random questions they were asking about me.

-
We've been talking for I don't even know how long, all I know it's been more than a hour and things were going great Gabe was talking about tour.

"-yeah I so I think our next tour around the states will probably be in like two years or so you know if you do come with us at least you can finish your high school years in a real and only one school."

I smiled and opened my mouth to begin a response but then there was a feeling in my stomach and before I knew it I could feel my lunch in my throat. "I'm - I'm going to-"I stuttered trying to give them a warning but I couldn't so I ran out of there, trying to find Ms.Gonzales. I couldn't hold it in anymore though and I threw up all over the floor.

"Monica!" Miss yelled running out of the kitchen. "Are you ok!" Once she got to me she kneeled down and rubbed my back. "Are you okay?" she repeated. I wiped my mouth and nodded feeling my nose stuffed. "I feel like someone punched me in the stomach though." I whimpered.

"Those stupid fu-.. boys didn't hurt you right?" She asked looking

"No. No."I said "it was actually going really good." Miss grabbed my arm and helped me sit on a chair.

I looked over to where the office is and saw some of the guys looking over at me. I looked away. I feel so fucking pathetic. Everything was going perfect and now they're probably so fucking disgusted with me.

"Look monica I know you're scared and you probably threw up with all the nerves and anxiousness you've been feeling all day and that's okay! You said it was going good maybe you should go with them?" Ms.Gonzales suggested. "I think they are really nice boys and anyways they're famous they have paparazzi always around them so even if they did hurt a itty bitty hair and your pretty little head they will get caught and you can always come back here and then maybe we could talk about what has happened." She finished giving me a empathy filled look.

I thought about it. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? If they even want to still take me. Maybe they have changed there minds and we all can forget about this whole day? But anyways like miss said. They probably would have paparazzi's following them like twentyfour seven.. If that would even help if they were hurting me?

I looked at Miss and sighed "yeah. I should clean this up now." I got up.

"No no. I'll tell the cleaner to right now. You just go brush your teeth and return back to the office with the guys."

I turned around and put my hand to my mouth an huffed. Uh yeah my breath did smell. I went upstairs to my room and brushed my teeth.

I looked at myself in the mirror. How the hell out of everyone in this place did they have to pick me?

I sighed and went back into the office with the guys.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I sat back down.

"That's okay Monica. What happened?" kellin asked.

"I don't know.. Just.." I couldn't think of anything to say. I don't know why that happened. Sure Miss suggest about the anxiousness and stuff but I wasn't even on edge everything was going great..

"Well how about we forget about that because I don't know about you but I feel like it was going amazing!" Kellin said singing at the end, waving his hands. I gave a small smile. "Yeah I thought so too."

"Well then. Do you want to go with us?" He asked.

I glanced around the room looking at the other guys. They nodded at me with a smile on their face. I looked back at Kellin and nodded saying "okay. Yea sure."

Words 1924

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

115K 3.7K 38
Andrew is a seventeen year old orphan. He's parents died in a car accident two months ago. He is currently staying at an all boy orphanage, with no l...
732K 25.4K 39
*Updated version of this story with bonus material can be found here https://my.w.tt/YCDj4fqkc9 * Welcome to Rough Riders! We can guarantee you that...
Hope and Hardships Від anna

Підліткова література

6.1K 249 15
Daniel Johnson used to have a pretty good life for a sixteen year old. He had plenty of friends at school, he got semi good grades in his classes, he...
1.4K 116 16
This is the sequel to my Cashley story "My Heart Strings". This will also be probably in more of Adriennes POV so if you don't want that go awayXD (A...