Mr. Billionare and Ms. Bookwo...

By universe458

Ella (Ellie) Hanson has always been lonely, trying to find a man is impossible when they only talk to you so... More

Mr. Billionare and Ms. Bookworm
Prologue - Highschool Flashback
Chapter 1 - My Very Awkward Life
Chapter 2 - Greek God With A Sexy Smirk
Chapter 3 - A Quiet Charity Gala...Interrupted
Chapter 4 - Renovation and A Greek God At My Doorstep
Chapter 5 - Vacation Fun! (Part 1)
Chapter 6 - Vacation Fun (Part 2)

Chapter 7 - Dinner Disaster and Sea Side Manner

29.7K 1.5K 581
By universe458

Ellie's POV

Walking down these stairs is like a dream. I'm in a beautiful dress that's actually not even mine, it's Susie's. However it is beautiful all the same.

What better to make this more fairy tale like than to walk into the main dining room only to catch a glimpse of the man who looks like an M16 agent in a tux.

"Thank me." Susie says smugly, snapping me out of Lala land.

"Why?"

"For the fact that I dolled you up so good, the stud over there can't seem to get enough."

"Pfffft, if anyone's been staring its me Susie." I laugh a bit.

"Umm, sweetheart I know when I guy is checking someone out and trust me, that man over their has been staring at you like your the meal of his evening." I blink twice and Susie nods towards him, I turn around only to he caught in his cool collecting gaze.

He's across the room but his gaze makes me feel as though he's inches away. I blush like crazy and he smirks, placing his glass on the bar he waves his dismissal to the bar tender.

Cole turns but only to stare straight back at me with his now sultry glance and struts forward. He walking towards me at a normal pace which feels like 10 miles a minutes to my heart.

I panic darting my eyes everywhere only to notice my traitor of a friend is sitting at our table. I glare but she only smiles and mouths 'talk to him' with awkward pointy hand gestures. I throw my hands backwards in exasperation to make a point, but what does my hand hit? oh yeah only to hit the glass off a waiter's tray and onto Cole.

And that's not water, it's Coke. Shit.

Cole's POV

I'm so close to her as she hits the glass tray and Coke spills into the front of my tuxedoes coat. She turns with her hand still raised in the air all limp, and her mouth in the shape of an O.

"I'm so sorry!! Oh my god I-I didn't see you, a-and I didn't know he was b-behind me. Ahhh, give me a second ill wipe it off. oh umm tissue, yeah that's what I need, tissue. Where do i get tissue?? ANYBODY HAVE TISSUE IN HERE!" She rambles and then yells out desperately.

She freezes along with everyone else in the dining room as they face where we're standing. Susie just slaps a hand into her forehead and slides it down her face, over her mouth and stifles a laugh.

"Umm, here Ma'am." a waiter approaches handing her a few. Ellie's face is beet red and her hands are shaking, I grab the tissues and her hand walking out of the dining room as everyone returns to their previous tasks at hand.

How can she be so cute?

Ellie's POV

Before I realize it Coles brought me out into the hall and let's go of my hand and starts laughing.

He's actually laughing, genuinely and it's amazing. It sounds so soothing and makes me laugh real hard too.

As the waves of laughter die down, he asks me "How are you gonna fix this?" smirking and gesturing to his suit.

I quickly grabs the tissue and vigorously rubs the chest area of the suit. "Its not working! here lemme just-" and I start unbuttoning his suit to get the coat off. I need to lay it out to clean it better.

"If you're trying to seduce me its worked, but shouldn't you at least buy me dinner first? I mean there are no beds down here, but I can work with the walls"

I retract my hands and suddenly it feels like the thermostat has not only been turned on, but up all the way. "Th-that's not-, I-I wasn't, No my god this is embarrassing".

He laughs again and I cover my face with my hands and go even redder probably creating a shade that's not even on the color spectrum. He gently grabs my hands and pries them away from my face.

"Relax Ellie I was only joking, but you are pretty good at flirting must I say" he chuckled again and I just laugh but look at his suit and the damage that's been done.

I panic again and the rambling comes straight out of my mouth! "I-I'll pay for dry cleaning, no I'll pay for the suit and then you can by a new one!"

"You're gonna pay $4200 for my suit?"

"$4200, is it made out of Jesus's hair or something"

He just laughs again and reaches for my hand holding it up. "Sweetheart the only thing you need to do to make up for this dilemma is dance with me." he kisses my hand but it feels more like a gentle caress with his lips which sets my heart ablaze.

I just gulp and nod as he leads me towards the dance floor littered with couples, he takes off the coat and dances with me wearing the suit vest like many other men in the room.

My arms seem to naturally wind around his neck, and our bodies seem to be like puzzle pieces which slot together perfectly.

"I'm thinking and I know the perfect way for you to pay me back, for the suit I mean"

" What did you think?"

"Let me teach you how to swim." He said with an adamant tone. I widened my eyes and shock, how do I handle six feet of steel teaching me to swim.

"I-I don't know" I say with a tone of uncertainty.

"No funny business, just me teaching you how to swim" he says as his eyes hold me captive.

"O-okay" I say, it feels as though I'm in a trance. If Cole told me to jump off a bridge with the gaze I'm sure I would have done it.

"Meet me tomorrow, in the lobby ten am sharp, no backing out now sweetheart" he winks and it seems as though he's disappeared.

Cole's POV

I hadn't been able to sleep all night in anticipation of our meeting, I rush down to the lobby and there waiting for me is the sexiest possible woman ever.

Wearing a one piece bathing suit with an open back, which is just gorgeous. As soon as she sees me her eyes go wide and I pull a crooked smile I know the ladies love.

Ellie's POV

Holy freaking Jesus!!?? This guy cannot possibly be human!! His body literally looks like a sculpture made in Greece!!

He comes close and it seems as though the confident immunity I had build up this morning to him had expired. My face tints pink as his sultry gaze glides over my body like a ray of sunshine, heating my limbs and changing the colors of body to pink.

He's wearing these navy blue swim trunks which seem to hang so low on his hips giving me a glimpse of a toned V shape, he runs his hands through his hair and before I know it l, he is stood right in front of me.

"H-Hi" I mutter with an awkward wave, he smiles down at me.

"Hey"

We reach the pool and he walks down the stairs into the pool going in the water and coming back up running his hands through his wet hair. "You can come in the pool you know" he says with a humorous tone.

I start going down but my foot seems to slip but his sturdy hands grip my hips. It feels as though he's burning straight through my bathing suit and touching my skin.

He eases me into the pool first teaches me basic strokes, the sun glazes across his skin and I watch his muscles flex as he demonstrates.

"-llie? Ellie!" I snap out of my trance and look at his smirking face.

Holy shit! He saw me! He saw me checking him out! Shit! Shit! Shit!

He leans close placing a hand on my hip and drawing me in swiftly with the current. "You shouldn't let your mind wander to fair when I'm trying to teach you something"

Our bodies are pressed flush against each other and I let out a small whisper "W-Why?"

"Because that might call for some, punishment " his stubble brushes lightly against ear and his voice reverberates through my body and I shudder.

He turns me around and grabs my small hands in his, showing me how to move them for a front stroke swim "Two or three strokes than turn up and to the side and breathe in air" it seems as though he's whispering in a husky voice.

Is he doing this on purpose, cause that's just unfair!

He shows me how to move my legs and how to move my arms, always caressing my limbs with gentle care. Always giving me reassuring look to see if I'm okay with his hands on me and if I'm having any confidence issues.

After a fair amount of time he tells me to test out my skills on the width of the pool. I nod my head and take a deep breath, I go underwater and before I know it my hand has touched the other side of the pool. I smile and laugh as I see Cole cheering on the other end of the pool.

I swim back as fast as I can, happiness soaring my heart, I had always been afraid of swimming ever since I almost drowned as I child. This is my World Cup, this is my All Star Game, hyped up on adrenalin I hug Cole as tight as I can and kiss him on his cheek three times. His hands wrap around my waist and I'm brought back into reality.

No my god!! Why?! Why did I do that! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! He must think I'm so weird!

I jump out of his embrace and widen my eyes about to jump out of the pool, but his hand holds my wrist pulling me back.

Cole's POV

I cheer for her,my chest swelling with pride as she smiles back at me. She swims towards me but unexpectedly jumps into my arms, stunned I hold myself back from ravishing her lips as she kisses my cheeks repeatedly.

I am unable to resist as I wrap my arms around her, she squeals and widens her eyes about to jump out of the pool. As if my body is naturally drawn to her, my hand shoots out grabbing her wrist and reeling her back into my arms.

She's breathing heavily and so am I but I cool myself down and let her go. She turns around with a pink face.

"Go on a date with me" I blurt out, I've never experienced this before the fluttery sensation, the rapidly beating heart. "Remember from the charity gala"

She nods her head and mumbles "Y-Yeah, okay"

I smirk, leaning in and muttering "Trust me, you'll be a lot more frazzled then, than you are now"

Omniscent POV (A/N: Not a person, author describing character emotions)

As they both part ways going to their respective suites, Cole touches his cheek fondly and Ellie gently touches her bottom lip giggling.

**
A/N: Ah love is in the air! Can you feel the love? Cause I certainly can, from my amazing readers of course! I appreciate all of your comment, votes and follows! They not only motivate me they make my day! Thank you so much and please continue to vote, comment, and follow I always appreciate feedback!

Put #possessivecole, #concernedcole or #embarassedellie depending on what you'd like to see next chapter! Also comment with feedback and which parts you likes best please!

-NinaXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 15.3K 33
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
789K 79.7K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
306K 19.4K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
272K 18.7K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...