The 12th Member?!⦍ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴏɴᴇ⦎

By heoljinjjaro

A story about a trainee that just wants to debut with a group in a company that's just made to debut solo art... More

author's note
PROLOGUE
👓1👓
👓2👓
👓3👓
👓4👓
👓5👓
👓6👓
👓7👓
👓8👓
👓9👓
👓10👓
👓12👓
👓13👓
👓14👓
👓15👓
👓16👓
👓17👓
HAEPPI 1st AENNIBERSAERY!!!
👓18👓
👓19👓
👓20👓
Happyy 1.96k Readsssss
👓 21👓
👓 22👓
👓23ňð👓
👓 Therefore Playlist👓

👓11👓

398 12 7
By heoljinjjaro

Kumiko's POV

Aww..my head hurts!

I forced my eyes open..

Huh?Daehwi isn't here?

I put my glasses on and decided to get out of this room.

Where the heckin did that kid go?

As I got out from that room...

Someone harshly pinned me against that door.

"G-Guanlin?W-Waeyo?"And he intensely looked at me in the eye as if he's taking my soul from me.

"Get me some food."He coldly said.

Okay?Where did the really kawaii Guanlin go:'( ?

"A-Ah don't we have food in our fridge?"

"Of course we have, that's why I'm asking you to get it."He said while smirking.

"B-But-"

"No buts my dongsaeng.."He said while leaning closer."...you should follow hyung's order from now on."

And I feel like I'm the one in the fridge right now.Frozen.

He suddenly let go of me and walked towards the living room.

"I'm waiting,uri dongsaeng-ah!"

Heck it is..Wait until you want!!*insert evil laugh*

I walk my way towards the kitchen.

"Ohayou!"

"Oh ..Minhyun hyung...annyeong!"

"Did our former maknae bully our new maknae?"

"Uhmm..maybe?"I chuckled.

"Aww poor you..well just ignore him,he just had nothing to do that's why.."

"Well,sure I will."I said smirking.

"Eyy Nekko!How ya doin?!"Daniel popped out from I don't really know where and quickly clung on me.

"I'm doin nothin..."I blurted out.

"So what you wanna do?Wanna go out with me?"Daniel asked with his deep voice and so cute cat-like eyes.Like is he sexy or cute?

"Uhmm..don't you have schedules,hyung?"

"Fortunately we all don't have...IT'S THE REST DAY FOR EVERYONE!!"He squealed.

Then a noise was suddenly heard.

"AYAHH!"

"Woojin hyung..."

"oh sorry, hi Miko..."He said while smiling showing his adorable snaggletooth.

"Hyung did you just sneeze with that sound?"I asked really not believing what I saw well rather heard.

"Be used to it now,Miko..He just really have this unique sound of him."Sungwoon said popping out from the living room.

"Ohw..By the way where's Daehwi?"

"Daehwi?Isn't he in your room?"Minhyun asked.

"Or probably he's just in Baejin's room."Woojin suggested.

"Baejin?"

"Or Jinyoung,pabo.."Jihoon said out from nowhere.

"Eyy stop bullying my nekko..."Daniel said while eyeing Jihoon.Uhmm..should I be happy for this?Do callin you names and treating you like an animal specifically a cat,not a form of bullying??

"Tsk..as if he's yours."Jihoon blurted out.Eh?Does he man something?Heck...as if Kumiko!

"Good morning everyone!Aye what's the commotion in here?"Jaehwan said walking down the stairs.

"Uhm nothing..Good morning Jaehwan!"I said in a cheerful tone.

"Oh hi Miko!"Jaehwan said waving his hands.

"Oh!Is Jisung and Seongwoo hyung still sleeping?"He added.

"I think so...they both needed rest.We don't want our so caring leader to be sick and our Seongwoo to be sick again."Minhyun stated.

"Aye!!!Where is my food?!!!!"We all heard Guanlin's whining from the living room and that caused us to laugh really hard.

Aww he's still kawaii no matter what.He'll still be the maknae of Wannaone.

👓👓👓👔👔👔👔👓👓👓

No one's POV

"What do you want to talk about?"Daehwi said in a sassed manner.

"Don't what do you want to talk about me....Let's change roommates."Jinyoung sternly said.

"Huh?And what's your reason?"Daehwi asked raising his eyebrow not wanting Jinyoung to obvious his already nervous state.

"Because I know something that you don't."

"R-Really?Well I guess I know it too."Daehwi stuttered but remain smirking at the end.

"You know about it too?!"Jinyoung said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Maybe...if you tell me ..what is it.."Daehwi said moving closer to Jinyoung.

"Are you challenging me?"Jinyoung said pushing Daehwi back to his original position.

"Cause a secret is a secret..But our secret might be different."Daehwi said and about to walk out the room...when...

"You're being possessive Daehwi...I know Miko's a girl."Jinyoung said while forming a smirk on his lips.

"And so?If he's a girl?"Daehwi said looking back at Jinyoung.

"So you really knew it..."Jinyoung said as he let out a small laugh.

"Of course I'm his roommate."

"You mean her..."

"Shut up Baejin...a secret is a secret.."

"Why are you protecting her?Hyung needs this kind of info as well..."

"You don't understand..."Daehwi said softly but enough for Jinyoung to hear it.

"Why can't I?I'm older than you..."

"Miko needs to stay here..but he can just stay here if you shut your mouth up."Daehwi said in conviction.

"Tell me the reason why she needs to stay here."Jinyoung said emphasizing the word 'she'.

"Cause like us...this is her only chance..."Daehwi said making Jinyoung speechless.

"Don't worry he ain't a sasaeng fan or something,he won't hurt us unless we hurt him."Daehwi said now emphasizing the word 'him' and finally walked out the room.

"But what if I fall for him?"Jinyoung muttered to himself.

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

Wiehhh woohhh yhs I updated..thanks to the ones who's still reading this and voting for this..I really appreciate you..you know who you are*sending finger hearts*..

So yh im sorry if this short..nd has a lot of grammaerrors as well as typos..well be used to it..nd yh that's it...Lets support wannaone and their units in their remaining time(bgm:sandglass by the heal) and no matter issues they were involved in,we wannables should not stop supporting them and we should spread love not hate wieehh whhooh.Let's just enjoy our time with them PLEASE,Lets spread positivityy and love❤.

Fighting to us all!!!!

That's all.I'm out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.3K 114
Published: August 13 2017 Finished: N/A Plz Vote and Comment ( ◠‿◠ ) Wanna One One shot imagines REQUESTS [ ] OPEN [•] CLOSED
55.4K 1.3K 42
• requests closed • Wanna One Imagines 💫 ·Kang Daniel ·Park Jihoon ·Lee Daehwi ·Kim Jaehwan ·Ong Seongwoo ·Park Woojin ·Lai Guanlin ·Yoon Ji...
153K 3.7K 77
"listen , i wanna break up with you." "d-daniel..why??" "because i'm going to be an idol. and look at you? ugly and your sense of fashion sucks." "fi...
620K 16.6K 107
wanna one imagines published 2017 August