What Death Said To Me

By HaloQueen

Death said to me three words. I answered with a question. More

Heaven or Hell?
The plan
Let me kill him
Disappointing
Death's Final words to me

Sealed Fate

53 3 0
By HaloQueen

“You sure you want to go through this?” Death smiled at me. He seemed to know what I would say, even before I said it.

My heart pounded and ached a little more, thinking about what my almost-fiancé had done, in the very room I was sitting in. The extreme fear and sadness I felt though, being in the room I had taken my last breath in, was nothing compared the thrill of thinking about Simon’s blood drenched against the carpet.

“I want to kill him; I want to kill him…”  I repeated it was some sort of sacred chant.

Death wrapped his arms around me in his sweet embrace. “Are you ready for hell?”  He whispered in my ear.

“I want to go to hell.”

The doorknob turned –

-And my fate was sealed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 439 23
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
103K 15.6K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
29.8M 652K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
126K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...