New Elysium: The Salvation Co...

Por Red_Leasia

With New Elysium now in command of two of the largest warships ever built by Neo-Tokyo, the Aphelion, and the... Más

Juni (Prologue)
A Time To Love Part 1
A Time To Hate Part 2
"A Time to Break Down" Part 3
A Time To Heal Part 4
Pink Bandaids With Unicorns On Them Part 5

Transfer!!!!!!!!!!

138 12 6
Por Red_Leasia

Since this story has been more of a collaborative work between taivaan_sininen and myself we've decided to move it over to a new profile with works that we are dedicating to the New Elysium universe. 

Thank you for those who stuck with us, we are continuing on, but at the same time we're attempting to put all of our New Elysium stories into one place, for our timeline (and our sanity's sake)

The profile is New_Elysium

https://www.wattpad.com/story/151760563-new-elysium-weapons-of-war

And our current separate stories are listed in the reading list. Our collabs will feature on the profile itself!

Thanks for sticking with us! 

Taivaan_Sininen

Red_Leasia

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.4K 6.3K 54
Against many people's fears and warnings, A.I. started off as an innocent project spawned by the curiosities of scientists and tech entrepreneurs ali...
61.5K 2.5K 45
Dedicated to Intrepid_Fate. HIGHEST RANKING: #217 SCIENCEFICTION, #384 WAR Michael Dragomir starts out life as anything but the typical human. Early...
217 26 5
D-Day has passed. The American Empire has fallen. Her Ladyship rules over a ravaged wasteland, a world reduced to rubble and smoking debris, with a...
5.2K 707 74
Jessica Leibniz tried to be a normal teenager, but unlike most teenagers in the 22nd century, she can tell time without a clock. So what good is a wa...