Fangirl's Dream Come True ||K...

By taehyungies_jagiya21

Lee Y/N is die-hard fan of BTS. But, she has never attended one of their fanmeets. One day she attended a fan... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
21K Reads?!?!?!

Chapter Three

13.3K 426 264
By taehyungies_jagiya21

Your POV

I came home a bit late but thankfully, I was not scolded by my mom. I took a long shower whilst listening to BTS's song 'Fire'. After a few more songs, I finally finished. I plopped on my bed and recalled what happened today. "Why does he sound like V?" I thought but I decided to just shrug it off and drifted to sleep.

The rest of the week came by so fast and finally, it was the day of the concert. I was so excited that I woke up earlier than my alarm could ring. I took a bath while listening to Taehyung's solo song 'Stigma'. After 50 more songs, I finally finished and took out the clothes that I picked out for the concert and placed it down the bed. I also grabbed my BTS cap and placed it beside the clothes.

"Perfect" I said with a satisfied smile. I picked out and oversized white tee and some shorts to wear in the meantime. I quickly went downstairs and saw my mom setting up the table. Just as she was about to lift up the heavy plates. I stopped her.

"Eomma, let me do that" I lifted the plates and started arranging them

"Why are you up so early" she asked

"Ahh, today's a very special day"

"Bangtan concert?" she guessed

"Yes"

"Well have fun kiddo"

"I will eomma" I said as I was about to finish setting up the table. I called for my family and they came. We thanked for the food then ate. After eating, I helped mom wash the dishes and wiped the table clean. After all of those chores, I was really exhausted and went to my room. I laid on my bed and grabbed a book to read but my eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Taehyung POV

I opened the door very very slowly because I came home late. When it was fully opened, I let out a relieved sigh and walked to the stairs. But little did I know that Jin hyung was just standing behind me and started scolding me.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Why are you home late? Didn't you go shopping? Why don't you have a shopping bag? What did you do?" he started nagging

"Chill hyung" I tried to calm him down bit unfortunately failed

"How could I chill hen you are still not home at this hour? Who knows what could've happened to you? You might get kidnapped by a sasaeng." he continued

"Yes I went shopping but nothing really caught my eye."

"Then why didn't you come home earlier?"

"Uhmmm... I-" I tried to think of a lie that could convince him "I watched a movie"

"Are you sure?" he asks me suspiciously

"Yes of course *yawns* Goodnight hyung" I said then ran to my room. I took a quick shower then dropped myself on the bed. "She's so cute" I smiled as I recalled everything that just happened. I yawned then slept.

Me and my hyungs spent the past few days practicing for our concert. We were overworking ourselves to give our fans the best performance ever. The days went by and it was the day of the concert. I was still sleeping soundly when someone suddenly started shaking me.

"Yah Kim Taehyung wake up!" Jiminie hyung said "So you won't wake up huh?" he tackled me on the bed then started hitting me with the pillow.

"Hyung stop!" I pleaded

"Not until you get your ass out of the bed" he said, still hitting me with the pillow

"Okay okay, I'll get up" I raised my hands defeated.

"Jin hyung cooked breakfast" hyung said and I literally ran downstairs

"That was fast" he said then followed me downstairs

I was greeted by the beautiful smell of Japchae. I hugged Jin hyung and said "Kamshamnida Jin hyung!" then I sat down and ate. Jin hyung looked as if he wants to say something but can't speak. Finally, he cleared his throat and said.

"Taehyung-ah, I think it's about time you tell us the truth" he asked me sternly while I just looked at him with a confused expression. He sighed then continued.

"What really did you do last week?" He asked and I finally realized what he meant. The rest nodded.

"Uhmm... I... I went to the park" I said

"You told me you watched a movie" Jin hyung said

"Omo.. our little Taehyungie is lying to us hyungs" Jimin said with a smirk "Spill it"

"Uhhhh I.... Fine" I raised my hands defeated "You caught me". I explained to thm every single detail. They all had teasing looks by the time I was finished. I braced myself for the teases.

"Omoo... Taehyungie has a girlfriend" Hobi hyung teased

"No she isn't" I said as my cheeks started to get hotter

"Hyung is like a tomato. He's blushing!" Jungkook teased

"No I'm not it's just" I tried to think of a reason to convince them " HOT! It's so hot in here" I said while fanning myself using my hands.

"The temperature today is 28 degrees" Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung corrected.

I was so embarrassed and turned into a living tomato as they continued teasing me.

"Is she cute?" Hobi hyung asked and I just said the words that came to my mind.

"She's hella cute!" I exclaimed. I covered my mouth when I realized what I said. They were about to tease me again when PD-nim came in.

"Time for your last practice guys" PD-nim said. I let out a relieved sigh while the rest groaned. We started to practice for our concert. After the practice we took a quick shower and started to get ready for our concert.

"I hope I'll see her" I thought and let the makeup artist do her work.

Your POV

I was still sleeping but then I heard someone banging on the door and calling my name. I instantly recognized who was banging on my door Seoeon and Seojun.

"Noona wake up!!!" Seoeon shouted

"You're gonna be late for the concert!" Seojun continued. I instantly woke up and grabbed my phone. "Shit!" I thought as I saw that it was already 4:00 pm. I took a quick shower and wore the clothes that I prepared this morning. I grabbed my sling bag and putted my phone, wallet and headphones in it. I opened my door to see Seoeon and Seojun about to knock on my door again. I quickly hugged them and said goodbye to my family.

I ran to the nearest bus stop and thankfully, the bus was still there. I quickly hopped on the bus and sat somewhere near the door. After a few minutes, I arrived at the destination. I quickly jumped out of the bus and ran to the venue. I lined up at the cue and surprisingly, I was the very first one in line. When it was about 4:50 pm, the guards let us in. I got my ticket and went inside the dome. The music started playing and then... there they were. ARMYs started to chant like crazy.

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!"

Taehyung POV

The music to our new song 'Fake Love' started playing. We started dancing and ARMYs started the chant. I tried searching for Y/N but it was hard since many people wore black. I just shrugged it off and continued performing. After 'Fake Love' we performed 'Anpanman' then 'Magic Shop' then 'Love Maze' then the rap line performed 'Ddaeng' then me, Jin hyung, Jiminie hyung, and Jungkookie went to the stage to perform 'The Truth Untold'. As I was performing, I spotted her. I slowly approached her and noticed that she was shocked. I held her hand and sang to her. After that I went back to the vocal line to exit. We thanked ARMYs and bid goodbye then exited the stage.

Your POV

I was enjoying it. Then suddenly my favorite song from their latest album started playing, 'The Truth Untold'. I noticed that V was slowly approaching me. I was shocked, nervous and excited. Then he took me by surprise when he suddenly held my hand and started singing to me. He went back to the vocal line and exited the stage. They thanked us and bid goodbye.

Exiting the venue was really slow because they were a lot of people. I just waited for others to exit before I exited as well.

I came home and took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas. I dropped my body on the bed and silently fangirled as I remembered that V touched my hand. I looked at my hand and placed it on my chest where my heart is located. I turned off my lamp and slept.

Taehyung POV

We went home  and sat on the couch. All of us were exhausted but it was always worth it because we made ARMYs happy.

"Yah Taehyung-ah, why did you hold that girl's hand?" Jin hyung suddenly asked

"Uhhhhhh.. because she's an ARMY and I wanted to make her happy?" I said more like a question rather than a statement.

"Sure we believe you" Suga hyung rolled his eyes "Spill it"

"Okay. That girl..... is her" I said dreamily

"Her?" Jungkook asked confused

"Y/N" I said still daydreaming about her cute face

"You mean... the girl you met at the bus? She's the one that you accompanied in the mall?" Hobi hyung was still absorbing the things that he said. Their faces suddenly turned into a slight smirk. I knew they were going to tease me so I headed upstairs and yelled "Goodnight bros!" and went in my room.

I took a quick shower and plopped myself on the bed. I was smiling widely as I recalled her shocked expression. I turned off the lights and slept.

Sooooo...... how was it??? Hope you guys enjoy it. This was suppose to be published the other day but wattpad deleted my work. Luvya readers💜💜💜

xxx

LNicky21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.7K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
1M 60K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
1.5K 149 50
bts © 2017, seokool - completed .
59.5K 2K 35
I didn't mean to fall in love but you made it so easy. ------------------- Taehyung x Reader AU Started: February 25, 2018 Ended: April 4, 2018 ©icri...