fostered {h.s}

By stockholmkiwi

"I love you with all your baggage." - - Your typical best friends falling in love story but with a twist. - ... More

Cast
-Prolouge-
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
UPDATE SCHEDULE
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
ideas and new fanfics
035
036
037
038
039
040
harry show!
041
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
epilogue
thank you!!
sequel is out!!

042

2.5K 46 6
By stockholmkiwi

isabelles pov

"Good to see you home, Belle." My mum smiled and I nodded at her, taking off my shoes.

I untucked Harry's shirt, letting it fall to my thighs and quickly taking off my jeans.

"Much better." I sigh in satisfaction, throwing my jeans over the chair and she laughs.

"When did you get that large shirt?" She asks and then adds, "Is it necessary to just wear a shirt?"

"Well one, it's Harry's shirt I wore to sleep. Two, it is necessary. I was uncomfortable, I have a major headache and Harry got into a fight last night over me and I really was mad at him but then last night he made it up to me by being so sweet and I really never want to see Logan ever again." I rant to her in a large run on sentence.

"He made it up to you how?" She asks and I shake my head quickly.

"Mum. Head outta the gutter. He was just being over the top kissing my àss. He carried me upstairs and just..okay I was drunk and he was taking very good care of me." I spilled quickly.

There was really no way of explaining the story without it sounding like we were having sex unless I told the whole story.

"How sweet of him. Letting you get drunk to the point where you couldn't walk by yourself.
Did he drink and drive, Isabelle?"

I thought back to last night and remembered he had at least one beer, but I know he has a high tolerance. I shook my head, saying he only had a sip or two and that he was fine.

"I don't know how I feel about you with alcohol. With your dad..I just don't like it all that much."

I nodded and responded quietly, "I don't drink a lot. Last night was just me having fun. I'm responsible with it and I'd never get bad with it like Dad did." I promised and she nodded, stroking my cheek and getting up.

I followed her upstairs and I walked into my room.

My room was a grey themed bedroom. It was very cozy looking and had a queen sized bed with a white comforter and two grey and white throw blankets. There was a hanging hammock seat from the ceiling that I was absolutely in love with and I sat in it, thinking about my plans for today.

I changed into a sports bra and spandex, putting his shirt back on over it and tucking the very front of it into my spandex.

I grabbed a pair of socks, slipping them on and then followed with my running shoes.

Once I was fully dressed, I called Quinn and we were on our way to meet at the gym.

Two hours at net was all it took, and I have improved my technique by a long shot.

We were on our way to Taco Bell because a seventeen year old volleyball player has got to eat.

I park the car and we get out, walking inside the fast food chain.

"Can you pay for me?" She pleads and I shake my head.

"We don't all have money coming out of our àsses, Quinnie!" I laugh quietly considering we're in a public area.

"Hi, ladies. What can I get ya?" A Taco Bell worked says and I look up, seeing it's the man who broke my little teen soul, Logan.

"Hell, no. We will be at Burger King." Quinn quickly states and grabs my wrist, walking out and we get into the car.

I lean my head back against the headrest and take deep breaths. I cannot believe the amount of times I've seen him. It's almost like a fûcking movie.

First, I have to see him at school everyday. Then at the party and now he works at my all time favorite fast food place?

"Don't cry, Belle. You're gonna make me cry." She whimpers and I turn away from her, wiping my cheeks.

"I don't even know why I'm crying. I'm fine."

"Babe. You're not fine. I know you aren't. Do you want to talk about it with me? If you don't it's okay. At least talk to Harry."

I shake my head again. I will never talk to Harry about this until we graduate and I'm completely over it.

"I'm not telling Harry shît. He already knows and isn't going to let Logan get away with it. I just wish Harry never knew. Things would be so much easier. He would actually want to do things with me and not hold back."

"He holds back from you?"

"No. I mean he just doesn't like to..do you even know what happened between me and Logan?"

She shook her head, fiddling with her fingers and replying, "Just that he's scum for making you give him-"

"That's not all. It started off with him fingering me and I always told him to stop. So now, Harry doesn't want to because I freaked out on him the first time he tried to."

"You should've told someone. He could probably get arrested for this. I'm so sorry you had to go through it alone." She said and I nodded. "Didn't know you and Harry were on that level though."

"Why is everyone so surprised? I know Anne was and then you? Out of all people you should know that Harry would end up getting in my pants sooner rather than later." I shouted in the small confines of this mini cooper.

I laughed towards the end and she joined me before I started the car and made our way to McDonalds.

"What have you and Harry done then?"

"That's private."

"I'm your best friend. Tell me. I need details!"

I groan and start smiling, "Well, guess."

She sighed and when we got to a stop light she put her fingers up to her lips and stuck her tongue between them.

My face turned red and she gasped loudly.

"You did not! I cant believe you let Harry-"

"We're not talking about this." I laughed and she just smiled as we got to McDonald's.

❃❃❃

"So, I think we've mastered the moves. Do you guys want to play against just me? I think we can do it." I asked with a smile and they all cheered. I put them into their positions and I took the ball to my side until I saw someone enter the gym.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a brunette haired boy walk through the door and a ship tattoo on his arm with birds across his chest. He was wearing a black shirt that showed off the tattoos he had. He smiled and waved at me, sitting in the bleachers and watching me.

"Harry, come here!" I yelled and he seemed shocked but put his phone on the bleachers and ran to me. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Do you want to play with me?"

"I'll play anything you want, baby." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, this is my boyfriend, Harry. He's going to play with us. He seems really scary with the sh-stuff on his chest and arm but he's a sweetheart." I smiled and the little girls laughed.

I started from the middle line and underhand served it to them so it was easier for them to receive. A girl bumped it up over the net and Harry set it to me and I bumped it back to him to which he set high into the air to their side. They couldn't return it because of how high it was in the air.

They're only seven, after all.

"It's alright! Get it next time." I smile and the girl that missed it nods. "Harry, serve it. Lightly."

He chuckles and serves it over as soft as possible for him which was still kind of intense for them.

After ten minutes or so, the practice was over and everyone had left.

"Let's play!" He yells at me and I laugh, agreeing. I take the ball and throw it to him for him to serve. "Watch out, baby girl."

"Shut up and serve it, hot shot." I smile mockingly and he serves it almost with anger for how fast it was going. I followed the ball until it touched just outside of the line. It was out.

"In! That was in!" He yelled across the empty gym and cane up to the net. I followed his move and came up to the net, too.

"Harry! That was so clearly out. It passed my foot." I laughed and he leaned his forehead against mine through the net.

He moved his forehead off of mine and puckered his lips through one of the holes in the net. I kiss him quickly and then he walks towards the bleachers, grabbing his phone and wallet.

"So my mom doesn't want me having sex in my house." He states and we walk in the parking lot.

"Good thing you're not then."

"Yes, but I was just wondering if you'd like..well when you'd want-I mean it's not necessary, I just want to-"

"Are you asking me when I want to have sex with you?" I ask him and he opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out, so he shyly nods.

"Harry, why are you so nervous?"

"Because you're a virgin and I don't want to hurt you but I really want to have sex with you." He smiles cheekily and I roll my eyes, walking towards my car.

"Harry, I'll have sex with you when I'm ready. I'm not setting a fücking date for you." I chuckle and push his chest lightly.

He nods and gets into his car that was parked right next to mine.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask and get into my car, both of our windows rolled down.

"Yeah, tomorrow. I'll pick you up before school. I love you."

"I love you, bïtch." I giggle and pull out of the parking spot before he can say anything else.

-----------------
authors note:

who's seeing harry in msg? i might go both nights and i can't explain how excited i am

expect a time jump sometime in the next few chapters ;))

comment your thoughts
vote if you want more
follow?

thank you sm
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 5.5K 45
Maggie has worked as the production head at the Kia Forum for 6 years now, and nothing could have ever prepared her for Harry's residency. When Love...
3.2K 197 18
Back in Holmes Chapel following his first world tour, Harry Styles finds himself at a loss of how to spend his time -- until he wanders into the Tang...
62K 1K 32
She wanted something new. He was just the person to help her.
32.9K 399 66
The smart girl falls for him.. that one frat boy that everyone falls for. But she's different. She's smart. She doesn't attend the parties. She doesn...