Twin Summer Love

By MsNina12

The Parker twins decide to look for a college in Australia. It just so happens that the Janoskians live there... More

Twin Summer Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Beau's Moment

Chapter 10

384 5 0
By MsNina12

 SO I REALISED I PUT CHAPTER 9 TWICE SO I TOOK IT OUT AND PUT CHAPTER 10, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE..... READ ON__________________________________________________________________________

When everyone settled down inside Beau suggested we watch a movie to kill time.

“Yeah that would be cool,” Luke said.

“What movie would you like to watch my lady?” Jai asked Niña.

“Oh anything would be fine with me I love all types of movies,” Niña answered kind of shyly.

“What about you Elena?” Luke asked.

“What Niña said any movie would be great.” Elena answered.

“You sure about that because I think I know what movie I would like to watch,” Beau said mysteriously.

“Yeah I’m sure what do you got in mind,” Niña asked.

“How about we watch “The Ring”? You still have a chance to change your mind,” Beau said.

“Are you kidding Niña and I love scary movies!” Elena said.

“Well then lets put it in, pop the popcorn, turn off the lights, and get comfortable,” Beau said happily.

The Brooks brothers went to the kitchen to get the popcorn.

“What are you doing you know I don’t like scary movies,” Jai said.

“Yeah man why would you offer a scary movie then,” Luke said.

“You guys are so stupid think about it a scary movie lights off its obvious Elena and Niña are gonna be sitting next to you get it now connect the dots,” Beau said in duh tone.

“Oh I get it,” Luke said with a smile.

“Hold up didn’t you hear they ‘love’ scary movies what if they don’t get scared,” Jai said.

“Don’t worry even though they love them doesn’t mean they don’t get scared,” Beau said now sounding annoyed then he walks out and the twins follow with the bowls of popcorn.

While they were in the kitchen the Parker twins were talking to James and Daniel.

“I wonder how this movie night is gonna go,” Daniel said to James.

“I know right it’s going to be interesting,” James answered.

“Wait why is it going to be interesting?” Elena asked.

“Well because we are watching a scary movie,” Daniel answered and looking at the twins confused faces he continued

“Luke and Jai hate scary movies.”

“Really? Then why would they agree to watch it?” Niña asked.

“Like you don’t know, come on scary movie light off,” Elena answered

“Oh, this is going to be fun then,” Niña answered while her and Elena were looking at each other and nodding.

“Ok now I’m confused,” Daniel said.

“Yeah me too why is this going to be fun all of a sudden,” James asked.

“Would you guys be willing to help us pull a prank,” Elena asked. James and Daniel smiled at each other and then nodded. They then got around in a circle and started planning.

The Brooks brothers walked back into the living room and saw that James, Daniel, Elena, and Niña were in a circle looking like they were talking about something important. The Brooks brothers just shrugged at each other in walked in.

“What are you guys talking about,” Beau asked.

“Oh just trying to get to know the girls a bit better,” James answered.

“Come on lets start the movie already,” Daniel said.

Everyone took their seats. Jai sat next to Niña on the couch and Luke sat next to Elena. On the floor was Beau sitting between Jai and Niña’s feet and then James and Daniel around Luke and Elena and then Beau presses play.

Through the middle of the movie Luke casually put his arm around Elena. She just smiled, pulled her feet up and leaned into him. Whenever a scary part came on Elena could feel Luke’s grip tighten a little and she would try not to smile or laugh. A little more into the movie Niña and Jai happened to go for the popcorn at the same time and their hands met. Niña’s head shot up and she saw Jai smiling and she smiled back put quickly pulled her hand away. Then she noticed that Jai was gripping onto the couch probably because he was scared and Niña started to feel a bit bad for what she had planned out for him. To calm him down a bit she held his hand, which made Jai really happy. About 20 more minutes into the movie Niña drifted of to sleep and placed her head on Jai’s shoulder. Elena saw and felt happy for her sister but she would have to wake her up if she wanted to see how the plan turns out. When the movie ended James turned the light back on and turned the TV off. To ease the mode 

Beau says, “So does that mean we are going to die in 7 days since we technically watched the tape?” Which made Elena, James, and Daniel laugh. Elena then wakes up Niña.

“Wake up you made Jai’s arm go numb,” Elena joked.

“Oh I’m sorry,” Niña said to Jai.

“Did the movie end?” She asked confused.

“Yes is did,” Jai answered.

“Hey I’m kinda thirsty what about you Niña?” Elena asked.

“Yeah so am I lets go to the kitchen and get some water,” Niña said.

“Wait we’re coming too,” James and Daniel said.

“I’m kinda hungry Daniel ate all the popcorn.” James said and they got up and followed the Parker twins. Once they got of sight Beau sat down on the couch.

“So did my idea work charms or what?” Beau asked.

“Yeah you were right this was probably the best movie night.” Jai said and at that moment the phone rang.

“I got it,” Luke said while reaching over to grab the phone.

“Hello?” he said.

“Seven Days.” Was all what sounded like a little girl had said. At that moment Luke froze with his mouth wide open. Beau and Jai look up at Luke.

“Bro what happen why you like that?” Beau asked. Luke mumbled something.

“What are you saying talk clearly,” Jai said.

“I said seven days,” Luke said.

“What the hell dude what are you talking about!” Beau said with anger.

“Who was on the phone?” Jai asked.

“The little girl,” Luke said.

“Ok you need to stop its not working if you’re trying to scare us,” Jai said.

“I’m not kidding you guys,” Luke said.

“Hey what did I miss,” Elena said while walking in.

“Nothing Luke’s just being a dickhead,” Beau said.

“Why what happened?” Elena asked Luke.

“Did you get a phone call,” Luke asked.

“A phone call from who?”

“The little girl from the movie.”

“What the hell Luke it was just a movie.”

“But I really got a phone call!” Luke explained.

“Ok sure you did I believe you,” Elena said.

“No you don’t just stop,” Luke said. Then at the moment the phone rang again.

“You answer this time,” Luke said while handing the phone to Jai.

“Hello?” Jai answered.

“Seven Days,” a little girl said and the call got cut.

“SHIT! He wasn’t lying!” Jai said.

“Who wasn’t lying?” Niña asked while coming in the room.

“They are saying the little girl from the movie is out to get them cause they watched the tape,” Elena answered Niña.

“Are you serious? I doubt that, are you guys trying to scare us?” Niña said. Then at that moment the TV turns on to those static channel things and the Brooks and Parker twins hold on to each other and Beau grabs on to all four of them and they scream.  

“I think we should leave now plus it’s getting kind of late,” Elena says to Niña.

“No you can’t leave what if something happens to you guys on your way to the hotel,” Jai says.

“I’ll risk it, better then being here were all this weird stuff is happening,” Niña says. The Parker twins then unwrap them from the Brooks brothers and walk to the door and they just stare at them leaving. Then the TV shuts off and they turn their attention to that. A second later they hear the girls scream and they turn around and see they are gone.

“NIÑA!” Jai yells no answer.

“ELENA!” Luke yells again no answer.

“Oh shit! What happened to them?” Beau says then at that moment the lights turn off.

“FUCK! I’m starting to get scared.” Beau says.

“Starting! I’ve been scared since the phone call!” Luke said.

“Guys the backyard,” Jai said 

“What about it?” Beau and Luke ask at the same time. 

“The candles are probably still lit we could see out there,” Jai said.

“Fine together lets go,” Luke said and they walked out in a circle.

“I’m gonna check the fuse box maybe a fuse blew,” Beau said while walking away.

“Be careful,” Jai said then the twins heard screaming again.

“BEAU!” they both yelled at the same time again no answer.

“Shit I think we’re next,” Jai said then they heard something in the bushes.

“Hello?” Luke said while trembling. They then see a girl crawling out of the bushes her hair covering her face like the movie. She then got up.

“I-I thought you said seven days,” Jai dared asked.

“I changed my mind,” the girl said.

“Man I love you,” Luke said to Jai.

“I love you too,” Jai answered and they both closed their eyes. Then they felt something grab onto them and they screamed their lungs out. Then they heard laughing and whatever grabbed onto them let go and they opened their eyes. They see James, Daniel, Beau, Niña, and Elena laughing so hard. 

“Is this heaven?” Jai asked staring at Niña.

“No but it was a prank,” Niña said smiling guiltily.

“Wait a prank you guys tricked us you nearly made me shit my pants how could you do that,” Luke asked Elena.

“I’m sorry but James and Daniel told us you guys don’t like scary movies and Niña and I couldn’t help but do this,” Elena said trying not to laugh.

“Yeah and we can’t help but be mad at you,” Luke said as he pointed to Jai.

“I think I know how to cheer you up,” Elena said.

“Ha I doubt that,” Luke said. 

Elena then whispered something in Niña’s ear and she started smiling. They then walked up to the twins grabbed their shoulder, tiptoed and kissed them on the cheeks.

“Ok we forgive you guys,” Jai said. Then Luke and Jai hugged the Parker twins and the rest joined into a group hug. When they finally all split apart Elena looked at her watch.

“Wow it’s late we should really go home now,” Elena said to Luke.

“Actually could you wait for a little longer Jai and I have something planned,” Luke said.

“Yeah I guess we could wait a little longer,” Niña said.

Then Jai asked for Niña’s hand and takes her to one said of the pool and Luke takes Elena’s hand and takes her to the other. Niña saw a guitar by the pool and Jai tells her to take a seat and picks the guitar up.

“This is for you listen to the lyrics carefully,” Jai said and then he starts singing “Perfect” to her.

(Listen to the song)

By the time Jai finished singing Niña was in tears. Jai put his guitar down and he walked up to her. 

“I’m not asking to be your boyfriend just yet because I know you need time but I still want to be their for you just as a friend right now,” Jai said. 

“Of course you can be my friend,” Niña said and hugged him. When she pulled away Jai’s face was so close and their lips were too. They slowly started leaning into each other but then Elena comes.

“Hey lets go now oops,” Elena says. Niña and Jai then pull away from each other.

“Sorry I’ll just leave you guys carry on,” Elena said as she backed away.

“I should leave now,” Niña says.

“Yeah I guess,” Jai said and they walked back to everyone together.

While this was happening Luke and Elena were doing something else.

“So you really got us good today,” Luke said.

“Yup it was fun,” Elena said.

“Ok just sit here for a second ok,” Luke said.

“Yeah alright,” Elena said. A second later Luke came back with a guitar.

“This songs for you,” he said and he started singing Call Me Maybe.

(Listen to song)

Elena was smiling the whole time, when the song finished her cheeks started hurting. Luke put the guitar down and sat next to her.

“What did you think?” he asked all innocently.

“It was great but why this song?” Elena asked.

“Because the lyrics fit us perfectly,” Luke said.

“What do you mean?” Elena asked.

“Ok so the part about ‘your stare was holding ripped jeans skin was showing hot night wind was blowing where you thing your going baby’. Well when you spilled your drink on my that day your stare was holding and you were wearing ripped jeans and then you walked away from me after saying sorry.” Luke explained.

“And then the chorus fit because I had just met you kinda when you almost ran over me and then I gave you my number so you could call me maybe.” Luke continued. 

“And also because we sang this song in your car, so now you see why this song fits us,” Luke said.

“Wow that’s really sweet,” Elena said and hugged him. When they pulled back they got lost in each other’s eyes and Luke started to lean in and so did Elena they were so close but then Beau comes yelling in shielding his eyes and Luke and Elena spilt apart.

“Can I look?” He asked.

“Yeah you can look,” Luke said sounding kind of sad and mad.

“Sorry but that thing is ready,” Beau said.

“Oh yeah we’re coming,” Luke said.

“After you my lady,” Luke said to Elena and they walked back to everyone.

After everyone was back Jai and Luke went to the front with their guitars.

“This one is for you all,” They said and they started singing “Glad You Came”. 

(Listen to song jam out a bit)

Beau, James, and Daniel got up and made the girls get up and they started jumping around, twirling, and laughing. When the song ended the Brooks twins drove the girls back home. In the car Elena had fallen asleep on Luke’s shoulder and Luke was just staring at her the whole time. Niña fell asleep against the window holding Jai’s hand. 

“Hey girls we’re at your hotel get up,” Jai said.

“Oh thanks,” Elena said while yawning.

“Yeah thanks today really was fun, bye,” Niña said. 

“For us too, bye,” Jai and Luke said at the same time and the girls went inside.

They got in their rooms and got ready for bed.

“Today was really fun,” Elena said who was already in bed.

“It really was,” Niña answered with a big smile on her face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING! KEEP ON

COMMENT?

VOTE?

FAN?

Continue Reading