Luna Audrey

By nicolevf14

-COMPLETED- Audrey Allen had lived her entire life in the Dark Root pack, and every minute of it had been dre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - To Serve
Chapter 2 - Emotions
Chapter 3 - Weakness
Chapter 4 - Hana
Chapter 5 - Confidence
Chapter 6 - Foreign Comfort
Chapter 7 - Preparation
Chapter 8 - Silver Chains
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitor
Chapter 10 - Kiss
Chapter 11 - Insults
Chapter 12 - Punishment
Chapter 13 - Broken
Chapter 14 - Try
Chapter 15 - Two-Hundred-Fifty
Chapter 16 - Secret Room
Chapter 17 - Hidden Scars
Chapter 18 - Don't Leave
Chapter 19 - Facing The Past
Chapter 21 - Suspicions
Chapter 22 - Bloodlines
Chapter 23 - Unknown Circumstances
Chapter 24 - Heightened Senses
Chapter 25 - Terrified
Chapter 26 - Tomorrow's Adventure
Chapter 27 - Tropic Sun
Chapter 28 - Glass of Bourbon
Chapter 29 - Traditions
Chapter 30 - Lunar Sea
Chapter 31 - Handshake
Chapter 32 - Troubles Await
Chapter 33 - Owen
Chapter 34 - Future Alpha
Chapter 35 - Answered Prayers
Chapter 36 - Burn
Epilogue

Chapter 20 - Blissfully Loved

146K 4.1K 1.1K
By nicolevf14

Days passed with nothing but silence shared between Dean and I. My heart ached for his touch, and I knew all I had to do was talk to him. If I talked to him, things could go back to how they were. We could continue to work on this relationship that we'd been building, but I was scared. As usual, I was a coward.

I was growing tired of sleeping in the guest bedroom without Dean's warmth to lull me to sleep. In fact, I don't think either of us had done much sleeping recently. I laid in bed, tossing and turning, only sleeping for an hour or so at a time, and I heard Dean get up multiple times throughout the night, pacing the hallway or going to the kitchen for a stout drink. Knowing this hurt him made it even more painful to stay away.

In fact, this was likely hurting him even more intensely than it was hurting me. He'd marked me, and I hadn't yet marked him. Although I could see and hear how troubled he was, he could literally feel pieces of my emotions and unrest on top of his own.

And today would be all the same, if I let it. Part of me wanted to rush to Dean's office and sort everything out between us, while the other part of me wanted to remain locked in this room and hide away from our troubles forever.

I'd done plenty of the thinking that I'd requested over the past few days. Doubt still loomed in my mind, wondering if Dean truly wanted me, but at the end of the day, my thoughts boiled down to one things.

I wanted Dean. I needed him. Maybe at one point in my life I felt I didn't need anyone, but since meeting my mate, I knew I could never be without him. We may have a complicated relationship. We may both have our own serious issues, but surely the Moon Goddess paired us together for a reason.

With that last thought, I made up my mind. Although I still felt uneasy about all that Dean had confessed to me, I'd have to learn to put it behind me. He was all I had, and I so badly wanted to make our relationship work. I wanted to complete our mate bond.

I just wanted to be loved.

I quickly climbed out of bed – something I should've really done hours ago, seeing as it was already mid-afternoon, and I headed for Dean's bedroom. Our room. He had already left our quarters to tend to his daily duties as Alpha, but I knew he'd be back any time now. Since our separation, he'd made a point to come back to our quarters every afternoon for one reason or another, likely just to make sure I was still here.

I wasted no time showering and cleaning up. I got dressed in a simple navy t-shirt dress and slipped on a pair of sandals before returning to the bathroom to put on a bit of makeup. I hadn't cleaned up properly and made myself presentable the last few days, and if I was going to make this move, I wanted to look nice.

Just as I was about to exit the bedroom and take a seat in a more neutral area such as the living room or kitchen, I heard the front door open.

My body reacted instantly – my heart pounding inside my chest, threatening to break out and go to our mate. My limbs trembled, both excited and terribly scared for what was to come. What if he was angry? That was a constant fear of mine – seeing Dean angry. It wasn't a pleasant sight and brought back way too many unpleasant memories of my father.

Before I had the chance to think of what I should do, I looked up to see Dean standing in the doorway. He was frozen, staring down at me with a mix of emotions on his face. His eyes had darkened considerably, indicating that he was struggling against his wolf. It was extremely hard for wolves to be without their mates for even a day, and even harder for an Alpha. We'd been separated for at least four days by now, so I'm sure each of those days had been an extreme battle for both Dean and his wolf.

Knowing that, made me feel even worse.

"Audrey," he finally spoke, his voice soft but serious. His eyes had halfway faded back to their normal colors, indicating that he was slowly regaining control.

"I didn't expect you to be in here," he added. It was odd seeing him like this. He almost seemed...nervous? Nervous was not an emotion Dean often displayed.

"I...I wanted to talk to you," I told him, stuttering terribly. I felt my cheeks heat up, likely turning my cheeks bright red and trailing down to my neck. It was almost like when we'd first met – I was a nervous wreck.

"Okay, let's talk then," Dean said calmly, taking a step into the bedroom.

"I don't want to be away from you any longer," I blurted out all at once, jumbling my words as they rushed out of my mouth. "What you told me was upsetting, but I've realized, it really doesn't change how I feel about you or our relationship and bond."

Before I could say anything else, Dean rushed towards me, causing me to back into the bed. He quickly placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me onto the edge of the bed, and my legs wrapped around his waist, almost instinctively. Dean wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me, holding me tightly against his chest as he buried his face into my neck.

"These past few days have been some of the most painful I've ever endured. Since you've chosen to come back, just know that I can't even let you go again. I won't," he growled into my neck before tenderly pressing his lips just below my ear.

**MATURE CONTENT AHEAD**

His lips felt like fire pricking at my skin as he trailed kisses down my neck, leaving me breathless. The bond between us heated up quickly, desperate to make up for days of lost time. The sparks erupting between our skin seemed more electric, and my senses seemed heightened. If there was anything this separation had shown me, it was how much I needed my mate...in every way.

Dean placed me back on the bed, his lips never breaking from my skin. He scooted us back so that we wouldn't slip off and leaned me back against the mountain of pillows. My breaths were beginning to sound like short gasps as I wrapped my arms around his neck, wanting him as close as possible.

I had no clue what I was doing, and truthfully, I was scared. I knew where this was going, yet I didn't want to stop. I allowed my wolf to come forward, providing me with her instincts and guiding me through this new, intimate situation.

Dean slowly moved down my neck, over my collar bone, and towards my chest, stopping just above the neckline of my dress before moving back up to crash his lips against mine. My arms tightened around his neck as my lips began to move in sync with his, wanting to be as close as possible with this man of mine.

His hands began to wander across my body, and I made no move to stop him. I felt his fingers slide over the top of my dress, brushing against my breasts and then down my stomach causing chills to shoot down my spine.

He soon found my thighs, and with it, the bottom of my thin dress. Slowly, he ran his hand back up, bringing the dress up with it, all the while never taking his lips off of mine. My mind was swirling with all types of new feelings and sensations that I'd never imagined were possible.

Dean broke our kiss for a moment to look into my eyes, searching for any hint of fear or uncertainty. Of course I was scared and didn't know what to expect out of any of this, but I knew I wanted it. I swallowed hard, feeling my anxiety beginning to rise, but quickly nodded to Dean, assuring him he could continue.

In one swift movement, Dean pulled my dress over my head, leaving me laying beneath him in nothing but my bra and underwear. I felt extremely bare and vulnerable – no one had ever seen me naked before, and as Dean took in every detail of my body, my cheeks turned bright red, yet again.

Instinctively, I moved my arms down to cover my body a bit, but Dean wasn't having any of that. He grabbed my arms and quickly pinned them above my head before dipping his lips back down to my neck.

"Don't hide from me," he murmured against my skin. "Every inch of your body is beautiful, flawless, and mine."

He quickly returned to kissing every inch of my bare skin, this time trailing all the way down in-between my breasts. I suddenly felt warmth pooling between my legs. It was a foreign feeling, but I tried not to dwell on it. My wolf assured me that it was just my body reacting to our mate...preparing for him.

Dean finally released my arms and sat up to pull off his shirt, quickly discarding it onto the floor before unzipping his pants and sliding them off as well. I stared up in awe of the well-built man that was my mate. Every inch of his body screamed that he was an Alpha, that he was powerful. His tan skin was decorated with various tattoos that only seemed to make his muscles appear even more cut and well-defined.

How did I get paired with such a man again?

Dean smirked slightly, clearly amused with my reaction to his godly body, before returning his attention to mine. He leaned down over me once again and slid his hand beneath my back, unclasping my bra and tossing it aside like it was nothing. The cool air surrounding us was a sudden surprise to my sensitive nipples, causing them to harden. A low growl came from the back of Dean's throat, and then he dove down and brought my erect nipple into his mouth.

A sound I could hardly recognized escaped my lips as warmth flooded my body. He took his time, swirling his tongue generously before switching to my other breast, making sure to give each equal attention. Meanwhile, one of his hands slowly crept down my abdomen, finding its way to my nether-regions.

Foolishly, I'd assumed my nipples were clearly the most sensitive spot on my body, but Dean proved that to be very wrong. His hand cupped my womanhood, and his fingers quickly found my very personal, ultra-sensitive nub. I gasped at the sensations wracking my body as he gently rubbed me, making the warm, damp feeling between my legs intensify.

Dean then removed his mouth from my breasts and kissed down my stomach until he reached where his hands had been only seconds earlier. Slowly, he slid down my underwear and placed his mouth on that same, delicate spot.

An involuntary moan escaped my throat and my abdominal muscles clenched, causing my back to arch slightly. I felt Dean smile against my flesh as he continued to lick and suck, producing electrical sensations that shot throughout my entire body.

As I lost myself to the strong, pleasurable sensations that continued to build in my stomach, I felt one of Dean's fingers enter me, making me moan yet again. The intrusion felt odd, and perhaps even slightly uncomfortable, but as he began to slowly move his finger in an out in the same rhythm that his tongue was massaging my sensitive bud, I felt myself coming closer and closer to the edge.

To the edge of what, I wasn't certain. All I knew, was that I was craving some kind of release. The pleasure just continued to build down below as small whimpers came from my mouth. I was no longer in control of my own body. Whatever magic Dean was performing on me – it'd completely taken over.

Just as I felt I was about to get whatever it was I'd been so desperate for, Dean stopped. He pulled away, and I frowned.

Dean chuckled lightly before removing his underwear, allowing his large erection to spring free. I gasped at his size – not that I had anything to compare it to – but...how could that possibly even fit inside of me?

His eyes softened, sensing my anxiety, and he lowered himself over me once again, this time pressing his manhood in-between my legs.

Dean stared into my eyes, a look of pure love mixed with a bit of lust consuming his features, "This will hurt at first, but try and relax. I'm going to take care of you," he promised me.

I took a deep breath and nodded to him before leaning up slightly and pressing a soft kiss on his lips. Dean cradled my face in his hands and kissed me back as he positioned himself at my entrance, and slowly slid himself inside of me.

I cringed at the sudden intrusion. At first, it seemed bearable, but the further Dean pushed himself into me, the worse it got. A burning, tearing sensation took over, making me feel as if I was being split in two. I gripped Dean's arms tightly, whimpering a bit as I fought to hold the tears back. I knew he warned me that it hurt, but I wasn't expecting it to be like this!

Slowly, Dean slid out of me, before moving back in, persuading my body to adjust to him. We were made for each other, after all. The pain continued has he moved in and out of me, slowly and precisely, filling me to the brim each time. The fullness, the feeling of completion was nice, but the pain...the pain I could do without.

A tear finally slipped from my eye, and Dean was quick to notice. He quickly kissed it away before kissing my lips again, "It's okay, love. It'll be better soon. I've got you," he whispered.

I nodded and tilted my hips up ever so slightly, hoping a slight position change may help my situation. Dean took this as an opportunity to pull in and out of me again with a bit more force, and this time, the pain seemed to be gone.

Noticing that I was no longer cringing beneath him, Dean began to fall into a steady pace, flexing his hips and moving his length in and out of me. Each time, he hit a spot deep inside of me that left me absolutely breathless, and finally, a moan of pleasure found its way out of my mouth.

Having all the encouragement he needed, Dean picked up his pace. I gradually felt the pleasure building in my loins yet again, demanding to be released. Demanding some sort of resolution. My breathing quickened as more moans came from my lips. I grasped onto Dean's shoulders as feelings of ecstasy continued to race through my body, more intense with each of his thrusts.

The bubble of pleasure seemed to finally rupture, causing me to cry out. My body shook lightly, causing my back to arch and my muscles to contract. Dean had finally brought me over the edge, and it was more blissful than I could have ever imagined. I practically saw stars as the electrical sensations pulsed through my body.

And suddenly, I had the overwhelming urge to mark my mate.

Without thinking, I pulled Dean against me and buried my face into his neck, and then sunk my teeth into him, finally marking him as mine – my mate.

Unbelievable pleasure shot through the both of us as our mate bond was finally completed and sealed. I felt Dean's body tense, and he groaned, pulling me close to him as he also found his release. I could feel the pleasure he was experiencing through our bond. I could feel everything.

He then pulled out of me and collapsed at my side, quickly pulling me against his chest and burying his nose in my hair.

"And to think, I never thought I could love," he whispered.

AAAH! It finally happened!! I know it took them a while, but I mean, that's pretty understandable considering their circumstances. What do ya'll think?! I was so excited to finally write this chapter for them. How do you think Audrey and Dean's relationship will progress from here?

Please continue to read, vote, and comment! Don't forget to check out Luna Hana and Luna Lena if you haven't already. Also - Luna Lena only has ONE chapter remaining plus an Epilogue!!! So, that means Luna Zahra will be starting up in full force VERY soon! Are ya'll excited?!

xoxo -V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 10.5K 61
Shy bookworm Sophie liked her nice, quiet life - but her world is about to be rocked when her incredibly attractive Alpha, Malcolm drunkenly confesse...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
1.7M 53.9K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
2.1M 53.7K 39
BOOK 1 He hovered over me in silence while I gathered my senses. "Why are you here Deacon?" I finally asked. I heard his gruff sigh before he knelt d...