Bad Luck ( KiriBaku )

By wowvapegod

Kirashima just wants to help. Bakugo is making it very hard for him. A story where everyone thinks Bakugo ha... More

1.

1.2K 82 86
By wowvapegod

  Bakugo needed to get stronger.

  He couldn't let that weakling Deku beat him ever again.

It was humiliating.

He couldn't stand it.

If being beaten by Deku wasn't humiliating enough getting kidnapped by a bunch of scums was.

He can't believe he was taken so easily.

And In result, the beacon of peace was taken down.

And it was all his fault.

Just thought of it made his blood boil. No one has said anything but he knew they all thought it. They all blamed him for the loss of their hero.

If he was stronger then nothing like that would ever happen to him again.

So he worked twice as hard every day.

He got up early for morning runs.

He paid more attention and class and studies harder.

And he spent his free time training.

Only training.

He didn't care if he was overworking himself.

He needed to do this.

______________________

It was a normal day in the life of Bakugo.

It was early in the morning and he had gone out for one of his daily runs.

Everything was going as usual until he heard a young lady scream.

" Help! Someone Help!"

Of course, he ran as fast he could towards the young lady's pleads.

It was a young blonde woman.

She was wearing quite expensive clothes no wonder she was a target.

The person that seemed to be harassing her was a weirdo. He had old scrappy clothes.

Bakugo groaned ' people truly are pathetic' he thought.

He quickly knocked out the pervert with one single punch to his face.

Bakugo smirked.

What a weakling.

" thank you so much!" The young lady said.

She bowed down multiple times and kept tapping about how Bakugo was her ' savior' ' guardian angel'.

Bakugo was starting to get annoyed.

She's just like stupid Deku. Won't shut the fuck up.

No matter how much Bakugo wanted to tell her to shut up. He knew that it was better not to and just said " It's fine. Whatever."

The lady then started to ask how she could pay  Bakugo back.

She took out her wallet and pulled out some cash. And offered it to Bakugo saying " it's the least I can do!"

" I don't want your money. How about you get going. I'm going to take him to cops."

Bakugo said as he eyed the unconscious man on the floor.

He just wanted to get this over with or he would be late to class.

Finally, the woman left. Which left Bakugo and the gross weirdo alone.

He groaned maybe he shouldn't have done anything. This is too much trouble.

He grabbed the man by both his leg and started pulling him towards the nearest police station.

As he started walking he noticed something had fallen out of the man's jacket.

He dropped the man and walked towards what Seemed to be a bag.

His eyes widened when he got a closer look.

The bag was filled to be white dust.

Fucking cocaine.

No wonder this guy was acting fucking crazy. He was on this shit.

Bakugo shook his head. Unbelievable.

He put the bag in his pocket. He'll hand it over to the authorities.

_______________

" this fucking creep was harassing some lady. I knocked him out before he can do anything else."

Bakugo groaned he was for sure gonna be late. It had taken longer than expected. And now they were asking him a bunch of fucking questions.

This shit was annoying as hell.
Bakugo should've minded his own business.

After the whole ordeal was done he ran back to the dorms as fast as possible.

He couldn't miss anything or he would be left behind.
And he can't let that happen he has to be number 1.

Once he got the dorms he had only about 15 minutes to get ready.

He ran to his room.

And quickly started to get ready.

He had bushed his teeth.

Then he started to change. He was pulling down his pants when he felt something weird.

His eyes widened.

Fuck.

Fucking shit.

He had forgotten to hand over the fucking bag.

He gripped his hair and silently screamed.

This day couldn't get any worse.

He didn't have time to go hand over the bag to the cops.

He was so stupid how could he have forgotten.

What was he gonna do?!

He shook his head. There was only one thing he could do.

He would have to wait after classes to get rid of it.

Bakugo continued to get dressed and after he grabbed the bag and hid it behind his comic books.

Then after getting ready he headed to class without giving it another thought.

________________________________

Classes didn't go very well for Bakugo.

  He was already in a bad mood because of the events that had happened earlier.

He was relieved that he was finally alone in his room.

But then he remembered that he had to deal with the fucking cocaine he had in his possession. If anyone finds out it would look very bad.

Bakugo snorted. As if he would let anyone find out,

He would smoothly sneak out. Go to the Police Station and come back without anyone even noticing.

    Bakugo grabbed the bag from its not very good hiding spot and stuffed it in his pocket.

Then he went to his closet and pulled out his favorite hoodie. It was black with a bunch of cool designs.

  Shit was fire as fuck.

After putting it on he made his way to the door.

He didn't understand why he felt so nervous.

It was an easy job.

'Let's get this shit fucking over it.'

Bakugo thought before opening the door.

    Bakugo sweaty hands were sweatier than usual as he made his way to the exit.

He made sure to avoid the main area were everyone usually hung out. He also made sure to watch out for anyone who might be just casually walking around.

He had made it to the first floor without interacting with anyone.

But Bakugo does have the worse luck.

He had to only make a right and then left then the exit would be right there.

He felt relieved in a way.

He would successfully get rid of the bag without anyone ever knowing that he had it in the first place.

Small victories like these made him forget that he had lost to a pathetic nerd.

Deku didn't get kidnapped.

Deku didn't fail his hero license exam.

Bakugo felt pathetic.

But Bakugo had spoken too soon.

" YO! Bakugobro! where are you going, dude?"

You have to be fucking kidding me.

Bakugo groaned.

Of course, stupid hair had to show up.

He always does.

Then before he knew it.

That idiot Kirashima was tossing his arm around Bakugo's shoulder with such force that something fell out of Bakugo's pocket.

Bakugo's eyes widened.

He felt like everything was in slow motion.

His eyes couldn't stop looking at the clear bag falling to the ground.

He felt Kirishima pulling his arm back.

H e too couldnt stop looking at the bag.

It felt like centuries to Bakugo. The both of them just staring, speechless at the ground.

Finally Kirishima said almost frightened to speak.

" What is that? Please don't tell me what I think it is."

__________________________________________________

Haha that's it.

I hope you liked the first chapter.

I enjoyed writing it.

my first idea of the story was bakugo getting addicted to cocaine. But when i started writing i just felt like it was too much unlike bakugo and decided to change it up.

I'll be posting soon.

Stay Tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 916 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
175K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...