subtle | Mark Lee NCT ✔️

By keeyakeeya

he has a crush on you and you have a crush on him but both of you are oblivious to the attraction.. maybe the... More

z w e i
d r e i
v i e r
f ü n f
e n d e

e i n

7.4K 173 34
By keeyakeeya

Slowly at first, then it hit you like a truck. This feeling was foreign and very unexpected. Once he confessed, you were speechless and frozen like a figurine. Trying to conjure up a reply from the thoughts swirling around in your brain, he awaited your response patiently. Like it was about to burst out of your chest, you felt as if your body's engine was in overdrive. Dry mouth, dizzy head, pounding heart. The likelihood of this situation ever happening to you was barely existent; yet it happened. Briskly blinking back to reality, you couldn't help but recall all the of times when Mark had acted as more than a friend to you but you disappointingly didn't realise it at the time. If you noticed his feelings sooner, maybe you could have prepared yourself for this event, but you didn't...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.4K 14
"lee jeno, this is not a break up letter 'cause we were never together. this is a thank you, a goodbye, and a last minute confession. i love you."
134K 1.7K 16
"Beep Beep Richie!" • Finn Wolfhard & Richie Tozier imagines • created on 1/29/18 •
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...