Married To Liam Payne

By veronicajo124

Think I wouldn't be back? Veronica Valastro and Liam Payne are engaged, now they are planning their wedding... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chaper Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chaoter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two

Chapter Twenty Nine

60 1 0
By veronicajo124

At The Airport

Veronica's POV

"So, are you gonna tell me now?" I asked grabbing my luggage.
"Yes, we're going to Orlando for a few weeks. I wanted to surprise you and take you to some sights there." Liam says smiling.
"Liam, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" I said hugging him.
"Ready to go to Orlando love?" Liam asks as we bored the plane.
"More then anything. I've never been there." I said smiling.
When we get on the plane, I notice something was off. There was nobody else on the plane. I look around some more, and then check to see the time on the ticket.
"Is everything ok Veronica?" Liam asks looking concerned.
"Are we early for the flight?" I ask looking from him to the ticket.
"About that, I talked to Simon, and he booked the plane to only fly us." Liam explains.
"Excuse me, can you please take your seats? The plane will be taking off shortly." The flight attendant asks looking at us. Once we get into our seats, the plane takes off.

In Orlando

After Liam and I got to our Hotel, and went up to our room, we hear a started to hear some very familiar voices coming from our bathroom, and our closet.
"Will you stop moving that arse of yours Louis!" A muffled Harry says.
"Shut up you two. They can't know we tagged along!" Niall muffled.
I look over at Liam with confusion. But he quickly puts his finger up to his lips, then walks over to the suitcases.
"I'm gonna go change really fast. I just need to bring my suitcase. That ok love?" Liam asks with an evil grin.
"Ok." I say as I try to hold back my laughter.
Moments later, I hear Niall scream. I look up and I I see Liam chasing him and the lads around.
"HEY! ALL OF YOU SIT YOUR ARSES DOWN NOW!" I yell pointing to the couch and chairs.
"Yes Veronica." They all say in unison.
"Not you Li." I say as I grab his shirt.
After the boys explain why they became stowaways, we gave up. They were just gonna come on the flight anyways.
"And so we didn't know what to do, then Louis suggested that Zayn and Niall book a flight to Florida but to go to a different part while Louis and I slept in bags." Harry explained.
"Do you guys realize how stupid that sounds?" Liam asks.
"Stupid enough to convince Niall and Zayn to do it." I snapped.
"I didn't agree to it. I was gonna come here to Florida, but I was gonna go to one of the coasts. I had my bags packed and next think I know, Louis pops out of my bag, and drags me here." Zayn says defending himself.
After Zayn an Niall defended themselves, I went in mine and Liam's room to figure out what we were gonna do with them.
"You ok love?" Liam asks sitting down next to me.
"I'm fine. I'm just thinking about how I'm PUTTING THE BOYS IN ROOMS FAR AWAY FROM OURS OR PUT THEM IN WITH US!" I yell so they could hear me.
"We said we were sorry V." Niall said with puppy dog eyes.
"You Niall, are forgiven. Same with you Zayn. Because I know that you to would NEVER sneak on the plane." I say looking over at Louis and Harry.
"We would miss you too much!" Louis says dramatically.
"Does Simon know that the four of you snuck on the plane?" Liam asks.
"Yes. We may or may not have dragged him along." Harry says looking at the ground.
"Where is he?" Liam asks eyeing the two nervous boys.
"He's with the captain!" Zayn and Niall say in unison.
"Nice going Zayn and Niall." Harry and Louis mumble.
"Veronica, you stay here and be nice to the boys. I'm gonna go see Simon." Liam says as he heads to the front.

Simon's POV

"Hey Uncle Simon." An all too familiar voice says.
"Ah hey Liam. How'd you know I was here?" I ask already knowing the answer.
"Zayn and Niall told me." He says causing me to chuckle.
"How could I have possibly guessed." I said with a smile.
"What are you doing here anyways Uncle Si?" He asks sitting down.
"Well, the other lads wanted to surprise you and Veronica." I explain.
"Are you going to be staying in the same hotel as us?" He asks looking a bit nervous.
"Yes, but I booked a room several rooms away from you two. I know what it's like to be married you know Liam." I say hoping he would laugh. Which he did.
"I know Uncle Si. I'm just a bit nervous. That's all." He says laughing.
"Does she know where your taking her while your in Orlando?" I ask.
"Kinda, I just told her when we got on the plane. She's actually really excited." He says with a big smile.
"Well, I'll let you get back to her. Hopefully the lads didn't ruin her too much." I say standing up.

Liam's POV

When I get back to our hotel room, I see the lads sleeping, and Veronica reading a book. When I sit down beside her, she puts it down and looks at me with a smile.
"Whatcha reading?" I ask with the same smile she's giving me.
"I Am Malala. It's actually really good." She says showing it to me.
"So, I talked to Uncle Simon. He said that the boys wanted to surprise us. That's why they're here. But, they are gonna be staying in separate rooms away from us. He's talking to the captain down in the lobby. The boys can stay here tonight. Besides, I'm taking us to a different hotel anyways." I explain.
"Ok. I just don't want this to be a business trip, that's all. I thought it would be nice to just have time with the two of us for once. I love the lads, but in all honesty, I need a break from them. I just want alone time with you." Veronica explained.
"Same thing with me love. I want some alone time with you as well. Don't worry, the do not disturb sign will be up and I'll make sure nobody else but us, has a key to our room key. Let's just hope Simon doesn't pay them extra to get them to give him a room key to ours that way he can come talk to us about something." I say reassuring her.
"Hey Liam, do you guys want anything to eat?" Niall asks coming over to us.
"No thanks Ni. Maybe tonight we can get some pizza if you'd like." Veronica says smiling up at him.
"Ok Veronica. Oh, by the way, I won't ruin your guys alone time." Niall says with a small grin.
"Ok, I think he's the only one who can have a key." Veronica said in a whisper once Niall is out of earshot.
"I agree. Lately he's been attached to me. He's distanced himself from the others. So I think something has happened. I'm gonna have to talk to Z." I say getting up to go find Zayn in the back.
"Ok, I'll be in our room with Ni." He says before going to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1K 45
The sequel the The Girl in the Mirror. What is next for Sienna and Harry? Will they finally get the happy ending they both crave? Will Sienna finally...
6.5K 97 38
It's finally happened Harry and Louis are getting married. Will everything go as planned or will something get in the way of their happiness? **I mad...
5K 215 25
Book 3! It's 2 years later. Taylor and Louis are getting marred! All the couples are happy, Lexi and Liam are happy too. There's a bit off a problem...
18.8K 388 12
[SEQUEL TO LAST FIRST KISS] With the new year kickstarting and another One Direction Tour on the way, Emiliana and Harry face new experiences. When s...