His Unknown Daughter

By Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Jaylen
Chapter 3
Amir
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N Please Read
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Brianna & Arman's House
Chapter 18
Aye Y'all
Next Chapter--Time Skip
Chapter 19
Vent
A/N VERY IMPORTANT
It's Prom Season!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 10

3.4K 93 14
By Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna POV

I'm 5 months now and I just found out that in having a girl. I haven't talked to Iman since that night but I just got a text from his wife, Aria, to come to their family barbeque today.

At first, I was a little hesitant but then I decided to GI. But I'm not going by myself.

I go downstairs to see what my mom and dad have planned for today.

We're all still in Jackson. Turns out, Iman and his family were already planning to move down here about a month ago. And I'm thinking about possibly staying here too but I don't know yet.

When I get down here, I see that my aunties, Tierra, Deja, Jakhary, Yasir, Amir, and Cameron here too.

Me-Good morning y'all.

They all said good morning.

Me-So y'all know I haven't talked to Iman since that night at dinner.

They nod.

Me-His wife just sent me a text asking me to come to they family barbeque today.

Mama-Are u going to go?

Me-Yeah imma go. But I'm not going by myself.

Jakhary-I'll go.

Yasir, Tierra, Deja, Amir, and Camryn all said they would go too but I don't know if I can trust them.

Me-I don't know if I can trust y'all.

Tierra-U think we gon fight somebody?

Me-Yeah I do. Somebody say one wrong thing I already know y'all gon pop off on them.

Deja-No we won't. We just gon be there for u.

Cameron-Speak for yourself Deja. I already told Iman that its on sight whenever I see him.

Me-And this is why I was going to ask mom and dad if they would go with me.

Mom-Yea we'll go.

Me-Ok. Tierra, Deja, y'all come too. I think I might be able to trust y'all to not fight nobody.

Jakhary-What about us?

Me-I'll call y'all if something happens.

Amir-Ok.

I went upstairs to get ready and they all went to get ready too.

I showered and did my hygiene stuff before I find me some clothes to wear.

Its hot as hell today.

I finish getting dressed and I find something to do with my hair.

Once I finish, I put on some light makeup and then grab my phone and purse and head downstairs.

Everybody else was ready so we go get in my dads truck and we go over to the house where they having the barbeque.

Dad-I been here before.

Me-U have?

Dad-Yea. One of my old friends lives here.

Me-Oh.

We all get out and go up to the door.

I text Aria to let her know that we're here.
__________________________________
Iman POV

So today we are having a big family barbeque and Aria said that she has a surprise.

We walked in and was sitting in the living room whole all the kids played outside.

Aria gets a text and then goes to open the door.

She comes back with Brianna and her family.

Me-What are u doing here?

Aria-I invited them.

Me-Why?

My mom and dad walked in the living room.

Dad-Hakeem?

Mr. King-Anthony?

They hugged.

Dad-Its been a while.

Me-Dad, u know him?

Dad-Yea. We grew up together. Been good friends forever.

Me-Oh ok.

Brianna-Iman, I've been trying to get in touch with u for a while now.

Me-Why?

What could she want to talk about? She almost ruined my fucking marriage in one night.

Brianna-Well there are a few things I need to talk with u about.

Mom-Who is this?

Aria-Ma, this is Brianna. She's carrying your grandchild.

My mom and dad look at her, her stomach, and then me.

Dad-Iman, u stepped out on your wife?

Me-It was a mistake.

Brianna-Yea. One that lasted for 5 years.

Mom-5 years? You've been married for 16 years.

Me-I know. I messed up.

Dad-Hakeem, this your daughter?

Mr. King-Yes she is.

Brianna-I need to talk to u Iman.

Me-About what?

Brianna-Could we talk alone for a minute?

I look at Aria.

Aria-What u looking at me for?

Me-Do u want to come too?

Aria-She said she needed to talk to u. Not me. We've already talked a while ago.

Aria turns to Bri.

Aria-Bri, I have no problems with u. U knew nothing about me and it wasn't your fault that he continuously lied to u for five years.

She turns and goes outside.

Me-Come on Brianna. We can talk in here.

We walk in the kitchen and she sits down at the table.

Me-What do u want to talk about?

Brianna-Well for one, I'm having a girl.

Me-Ok. Is that all u needed to tell me?

Brianna-No its not. During the ultrasound last month, the doctor had us listen to the baby's heartbeat and it was abnormal. So they ran some tests and they found out that her heart wasn't growing at the rate that it should be.

Me-Ok and what?

Brianna-They said that she has a hole in her heart and that if it hasn't completely grown by the time I give birth to her, she might not survive the first six hours.

I think. If the baby don't survive, I won't have to deal with Brianna no more. I won't have to have anything to do with her ever again. And I won't have to explain to my kids how they have another sibling that's not they mamas.
__________________________________
Brianna POV

I finish telling Iman what the doctors told me last month and he's just sitting here.

Me-Iman?

Iman-What?

Me-I just told u that our baby might not survive the first aid hours after birth.

Iman-Maybe that's what's best for everyone.

Me-What? Did u really just say that?

Iman-Yea, I did. It will be much easier for everyone if u didn't have the baby at all but I mean, if it doesn't survive, everyone's life will be much easier.

Me-I can't believe u Iman. I really can't. How could u be this fucking cold hearted? This is your child too and u really think that her dying is going to make your life easier?

Iman-Yes I do. It would have been great if u just had an abortion when u still had the chance to. But since its too late for that, I don't want the baby. If she does survive, I'll give u $5000 a month to stay away.

Me-Let me tell u something Iman. If something bad happens to this baby I'm carrying, I will make your life miserable. And I can promise u that.

Iman-Yeah right. What u gon do? U should be happy if the baby dies anyways. It will give u a chance to start your life over too.

Me-I pray to god everyday that my baby is going to be ok. She's going to be ok.

Iman-If she is, then she is. That don't got nothing to do with me.

I get up and walk into the living room.

I walk over and sit down.

Me-Mr. and Mrs. Smith, the only reason I came was to tell Iman that I had gotten some bad news about the baby at the doctor about a month ago. I didn't tell anyone else and I've been dealing with this by myself. I thought that maybe your son wasn't a complete bitch and that he had a little bit of a heart. But now I know he doesn't.

Dad-Whats wrong with the baby Bri?

Me-She has a hole in her heart and they said that if it hasn't grown in completely by the time of birth, she may not survive the first six hours after she's born.

Iman's parents looked at me.

Mrs. Smith-What? Oh my god baby. I am so sorry. I know exactly what you're going through. When I was pregnant with Iman, they told me the same thing and here we are 35 years later. Baby girl is going to be alright.

She comes and hugs me.

Me-I pray for her to be healthy every single day. But Iman just made it very clear that he doesn't care what happens to her.

Mr. Smith-Iman, what did u say to her?

Iman stood there looking stupid.

Me-He said that I should have had an abortion when I had the chance but since its too late for that then maybe her dying would be better for everyone. And he said that if she does survive, he'll pay me $5000 every month to stay far away.

Mr. Smith-I can't believe u Iman. U were never raised to be like that.

Iman-She's ruining my life and my marriage.

Mr. Smith-U did that to yourself Iman. She didn't make u step out on your wife. U did that on your own and u lied to this girl for the last five years. And how could u do that to your own child?

Iman-I don't want to have to be tied down by her for the next 18 years.

Me-All I needed from u was to be here for your child. That's it.

Iman-Yea, you'll call about the baby and then next thing u know, you're trying to get back in a relationship with me.

Me-I wouldn't get back into a relationship with u if my life depended on it. Yes I loved u. But u showed me the real u. And I can't be with someone like u.

Mrs. Smith-I promise u Brianna, no matter what he says, this baby girl is a part of our family and she will be treated no differently than any of our other grandchildren.

Mr. Smith-I know u all probably don't want to stat after what this dumbass has said and done today but please keep us informed with what's going on with the baby.

Me-I will. And Iman.

Iman-What?

Me-I don't need your money. All u need to do is take care of your child and be there for her in her life. Your money doesn't mean a damn thing to me and I'm sure when she gets older it won't mean nothing to her either.

Iman-I'm keeping my distance from u and the baby. I don't need this in my life.

Me-I already told u Iman. U walk out on her life and I make your life miserable.

I turn back to his parents.

Me-It was great meeting u Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I will definitely keep u updated on the baby.

I turn and we all leave.

I get on the phone when we get in the car and I call one of my people. I can fuck his life up and I don't even have to get my hands dirty.

Me-U can go ahead and get to work on that new project.

Him-U got it boss.

I'm so dome with Iman. I still can't believe that he said that about my baby. If he thinks he's going to live a good life after that, he's sadly mistaken.
__________________________________
Chapter 11 coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 222 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
293K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."