Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Twenty

2.7K 84 6
By ladycadillac

TZUYU'S POV

I got surprise at what I saw. I was really excited to surprise her but I'm the one who got surprised at what I saw. Just wow!

My laptop rings, the unnie are calling me. They might ask what happened.

VIDEO CALL

Tzuyu: unnie

Nayeon: what's with that face?

Jeongyeon: did you meet Sana? What happened?

Tzuyu: I didn't surprise her, I'm the one who got surprise.

I look down after saying it.

Nayeon: what do you mean?

Tzuyu: When I got in their company I saw her with a guy. The guy is carrying her.

Nayeon: What?! She just left for a year and now she's already with a random guy?!

Nayeon's mood now turn into anger. I knew it she will be mad.

Jeongyeon: ya! Stop judging her! Did you talk to her?

Tzuyu: No, I run away.

Nayeon: I knew it! That Sana girl is no good for you! Just come back home Tzuyu and forget that Sana girl!

Tzuyu: Haist--

Jeongyeon: what the? Nayeon-ah they even didn't talk, Tzuyu should have atleast talk to Sana and ask what was that.

Nayeon: Talk? Tzuyu clearly saw it, they are still not together but she's already cheating on Tzuyu!

Jeongyeon: Can't you please calm down? Tzuyu's feelings is all that matter here!

They are now clearly fighting because of me.

Tzuyu: Unnie's stop. I think Jeongyeon unnie is right, I should talk to Sana first. And you guys put an effort for me just to help me go here. I don't want to waste your efforts.

Nayeon: I just wanted to protect you Tzuyu, that's why I'm saying this to you.

Tzuyu: I know that unnie. Thank you. Don't worry if things don't work properly here I will go back there and do what you said.

Nayeon: Okay, if that's what you want. But if she made you cry once again I will quickly fly over there and kick her pussy.

Tzuyu: Unnie, that won't happened.

Jeongyeon: Talk to her Tzu.

Tzuyu: Yes unnie, I will. I need to rest now, bye.

Nayeon: Okay, Goodnight bye.

END

I close my laptop and throw myself at the bed. I get a hotel room to stay for a while. It is quite near at Sana's workplace.

I choose this place so that it won't be hassle to see her everyday.

MORNING

A staff brought me my breakfast and I start eating it now. I check my phone and it's already 10 am. I slept so long.

I decided to check my inbox and I saw Sana flooded me with messages.

I felt bad now at what I did last night. I should have talk to her. But this fucking emotion carried me away. Who wouldn't be surprise if you see the girl you want with someone and carrying her.

I waited for her reply but she didn't reply. She might be started working now.

It's so boring if I'll just stay here at the hotel. What will I do? Browse at my phone and watch movies. Argh.

I planned that once I met Sana which is yesterday is we're gonna tour around the city. But it didn't happened because of that shit that I saw.

She mentioned me before that her works ends up on 8 pm and it's still just 10 am. A little walk around wouldn't be hurt right? I should visit the mall and buy my friends gifts.

I quickly take a bath and went out of the hotel. When I reach the hotel my eyes widen and glimmers there's so many things to buy. I saw a perfume store and went inside.

There's so many fancy perfumes I'm sure Nayeon and Mina would like this.

After buying a perfume I went inside a jewelry. I remembered the bracelet I made for Sana. I should buy her a new one and for sure she will accept it this time.

"Hello mom, welcome," a staff welcomed me as I went inside.

I went near to the glass that is full of jewelries.

"How may I help you?" The staff asks.

I look at each one of the jewelries. I felt a strange feelings in my chest. It feels like I have something special to do tonight. Asking her out?

I felt like there's a butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm gonna asks a special someone out. What do you think is the best one to give for her?" I asks while my eyes are still on the jewelries.

"I think a necklace will be much better miss, instead of bracelets. We have our latest designs here," the sales lady said.

I went on the side where the necklaces are. It's simple but it looks elegant.

A saw a necklace with a rhinestone pendant. It's so beautiful.

"Do you want to see that ma'am?" I nod at the sales lady.

"It's pretty," I mumbled.

"It is really beautiful but it also costs pretty expensive because it's only few accessories with rhinestone were made.

I'm gonna take this. I'm sure it looks good on her.

"How much is this?" I asks.

"275,971 Japanese yen," she said.

I don't know how much is it in korean won but I don't have time to compute it. I grab my wallet and I just realize I don't have that large amount of money in cash.

"I don't have cash, do you accept cards?" I and and the lady just nod.

I search at my wallet again but I don't have my debit card with me. What the heck Chou! I look at my bag and saw my credit card, I don't usually use this, but I don't have a choice.

"Here," I said and handed her my card. Another sales lady prepares the necklace, it's beautiful I'm so excited to this to her and ask her out.

Today is the day, don't mess it up Chou.

To make things perfect I need flowers. Yeah right flowers.

I quickly went to a flower shop but I'm really not good at this. I've heard that flowers specifically rose has their own different meanings and I don't have any idea of what they are.

"Ma'am can't decide?"The flower vendor approaches me. I nod at him.

"I'm really not good on picking flowers. I'm about to asks my girl out, I don't know what the right flower is," I said.

"I have a suggestion, a bouquet of white rose and pink. White is for purity, loyalty and young love while pink is for grace, sweetness, appreciation. I think those will be a perfect flowers to give if you're gonna asks her out," the vendor said while smiling at me.

"Okay I'll take your advice. Please give me a bouquet of pink and white roses," I said and smile.

After a few minutes of waiting the bouquet has arrive, it's so pretty. It match the necklace that I'll be giving on her.

It's pretty isn't it?

It makes me smile when he handed me the flower. I can't wait to see her reaction once she see's this.

"That girl you will ask out is so lucky to have you, miss" the vendor said while smiling.

"No, mister, I'm the one whose lucky. I need to go, bye mister. Thank you," I said and walk away.

"Goodluck!" He shouted.

As soon as I enter the cafe the smell of coffee welcomes me.

"Good afternoon ma'am? Can I have your order?" The lady in a uniform asks. She might be an worker on this place.

"Uhm, yes, caramel frappuccino please," I said and she smiled at me widely.

I met many Japanese today and they are really nice.

While waiting for my frappe I grab my phone and message Sana. It's already 8pm.

After typing my message I put down my phone on the table and watch the people walking outside on the street. This country is clean, I think the citizens are really very responsible to have a neat environment like this.

SANA'S POV

I'm now getting ready because my shift is done. I can finally go home.

I went inside my annoying boss office to get my phone. Why does he still need to confiscate my phone?! I'm not a highschool student, hmp!

I know before walking in. I found him sleeping on his table using his arms as his pillow. Wow that's why he handed me all his works in order to sleep. Wo that's great, just great!

I harshly put down the folders at his table that makes him wake up. He stretch his arms before looking at me.

"My phone," I said.

He opened his laptop as if he doesn't heard me.

"I said my phone!" I said in a bit high tone.

He just shake his head in disagreement.

"What?! My shift is done, so give me back my phone!" This guy is really trying my patience.

"Extend your time and do this papers. The production team needed it now," he said and handed me the paper he gets beside his table.

"What?! It's already 8 pm and I'm sure they are going home by now. Can't I just do it tomorrow, I'm exhausted," I complain.

"Who are the boss here? Me or you? Do this if tou wanted to get pay for this month," he said.

I just harshly take the papers at his hands. He over works me and now he's telling me he won't give me my pay just because of that? What an asshole!

I quickly walk out of his room and slam his door hard. I heard he shout inside but I just ignored it.

After a few hours of working on this shits I finally finished it. I look at my watch and it's already 12:30 am, what the heck?!

I walk back at his office and he's already not there. See he leaves all his work to me. I slam the papers at his table and I saw my phone on side of his table with a note stick on it.

Nice work see you tomorrow,

Mark,

I crumpled the paper and throw it away. Whar a total jerk! Grr!

I quickly went back to my offce and grab my back. When I opened my phone I got surprise at Tzuyu's messages. She wants to meet me at the cafe.

But it's already late. Oh shit! No not again, not this time.

I quickly run at the cafe and it's already close. I look for Tzuyu around but she's not already here. What did I have done? Argh!

I grab my phone and sent her a message. I know she's sad right now. That jerk, he's messing my life!

I walk slowly back to my hotel. I felt more tired when I knew Tzuyu waited for me there and I didn't even come.

While walking my phone vibrates Tzuyu replied.

I wait for her reply but she didn't reply anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
1M 25.1K 199
Love is the most special and unique bond between two people. Love makes lovers bloom in their own selves, help them become a better person and teach...
310K 10K 32
It's always another typical story. ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌WARNING❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ This is the sequel for: "Capturing the Photographer's heart" If you haven't read that, ...
18.5K 536 2
This story is part of the 'Fuck Shots' collection, but then I decided to create a separate book. Summary: This story revolves around Sana and Tzuyu...