fostered {h.s}

Av stockholmkiwi

"I love you with all your baggage." - - Your typical best friends falling in love story but with a twist. - ... Mer

Cast
-Prolouge-
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
UPDATE SCHEDULE
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
ideas and new fanfics
035
036
037
038
039
040
harry show!
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
epilogue
thank you!!
sequel is out!!

041

2.5K 54 10
Av stockholmkiwi

harry's pov

I let out a loud groan right when I woke up. Not because I was hungover, oh no. But because the sheets were completely shifted below Isabelle and I's waists and she was not wearing underwear.

My hands were placed on her bum and her legs were on each side of my waist. We were pressed tightly together and her head rested on my shoulder.

Only two minutes later, I heard slow footsteps crawling towards outside of my room.

"Shit!" I cursed quietly and took the sheets and cover from the bottom of the bed. I pulled it quickly over us, making sure I have a good grip on it around her to be safe.

I heard a few quick knocks, before I saw my mum come in.

"Good thing I said you could come in. I could've been indecent."

She giggled and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Didn't know Belle was coming over."

I nodded and she looked around the room. Her eyes trailed to the floor and she gasped.

"Harry Edward Styles. What is that?" She asked, her eyes almost bulging out of her head to the point where I knew I am fûcked.

"Mum. I can't get up or I'll wake Belle. Why don't you pick it up?"

She slaps my leg and lets out a groan which seems to be in anger.

Immediately, Belle nudged her head closer into my chest and started stretching her body out, moving her arms into the air.

"Good morning, Belle." My mum smiles and seems to forget the problem.

Her eyes shoot open as my mum let out those words and I could see the tiredness in her eyes.

"Uhh..m-morning, Anne." She smiled, having a slight hint of worry on her face.

After all, she was basically nude other than the covers over her.

"What time did you two get here last night?"

"Same time as Gemma." I responded.

"Gemma's a grown woman and graduated."

"I'm almost a senior."

"I'm your mother."

"I'm your son."

"So who's underwear are on the ground, Harold?"

I sat up and looked on the ground.

"Mine." I smiled up at her and I saw Isabelle slap her forehead out of the corner of my eye.

"Good lord, Harry. Get dressed. You too, Belle."

"I'm sorry, Anne." She mumbled in embarrassment, her hands covering her face.

My mum hummed a 'mhm' and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

I giggled and she sat up, slapping my arm.

"That was not funny, Harry." She groans and rubs her head.

I huff and stand up, walking into the bathroom and grabbing the bottle of ibuprofen pills and bringing them to her.

"Sit up." I demand with a smile and she sits up against the headboard, opening her mouth and I pop two pills into her mouth. I hand her a water bottle and she takes a sip, swallowing.

I lean down and kiss her forehead and whisper, "I'm sorry that you stripped off your underwear," He pulled away from my forehead and moves his lips to my right ear, his lips touching my ear with every syllable, "when you know damn well I told you to keep them on."

She sighs and rips the covers off of her, swinging her feet onto the floor and walking towards the underwear on the floor.

Her ass jiggles every time she takes another step and I lose control of my movements. Her ass was inches away from the front of me and where I was standing, so I brought my hand down to her ass. I gave it a hard slap and squeezed it.

"Harry! Can you chill for at least two seconds? Your mum is probably outside of the door." She complained and pulled on her underwear.

I shook my head and grabbed her waist, throwing her onto my bed again.

I leaned down and kissed under her ear, then her jaw, then her cheek, up to her lips.

She kissed me back and pushed me away from her gently.

"Harry," She giggled through smiles and I kissed her cheeks again. "Stop. I am so hungover."

"Who's fault is that?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes then groaned, complaining that it hurts.

"I don't have clothes to change into."

I shook my head, walking over to my drawers and pulling out a pair of her jeans and a t-shirt of mine.

"You're very bad at packing, Belle. You left some underwear and a pair of jeans." I said and held them out to her which she shook her head.

"Can you put them on me?" She asked me with a pouty bottom lip and I nodded, taking her ankles and putting them into the top of the jeans.

I attempted to shift them up her legs, but they were tight so it was hard to do this on someone else. I finally got them up her legs and I zipped the zipper, buttoning the button on top.

I picked up her bra from the floor and she took it from me. I immediately turned around so she could put it on without me seeing anything she didn't want me to.

"You can look now." She states and I spin around quickly. She was wearing the maroon laced bra from last night and I smiled at her.

I pull her favorite rolling stones shirt over her head and she tucks it into her jeans.

She looks beautiful in my shirts.

"Alright. I'm gonna go home. I need to go to the gym with Quinn and then to the Y because I'm coaching seven year olds for volleyball." She breathed all in one go.

"Fine. I'll walk you out." I pout and we leave the room, walking downstairs.

We entered the living room and saw Gemma and my mum standing in the kitchen.

(A/N: this is what harry's kitchen and living room looks like i just wanted to show you.)

We walked over to the front door and she opened it. I guided her outside, and left the door cracked as we walked to her car.

I push her back softly against the car door and she smiles up at me.

I kiss her lips, "I love you." I smile and kiss her again.

She moves her hand to my cheek and kisses me whispering a response, "I love you, Harry. Do you want to come to my volleyball game tomorrow?"

I nod and she smiles, "Will Logan be there?" I ask and her face changes.

"I don't know. I'm still mad at you. I didn't blackout, Harry. I don't want to talk about him. Can we please just move past this whole thing?" She pleaded.

"I-I'm not sure if I can just forget what-"

"I'm just asking for you to drop it. I don't want you talking about it anymore. Please."

I sigh but reluctantly nod, "Only for you, baby."

"Thank you." She smiles with a sadness and gets into her car, driving away.

After she's out of the driveway, I walk back up the steps and into my house. As I open the door, I see Gemma and Mum aren't that slick.

They got hit by the door when I opened it because they were probably listening.

"Are you guys serious?" I whined and my mother giggled, pulling Gemma back to the kitchen bar.

I took a seat at the bar stool and my mum started asking questions.

"Are you having sex?"

"Not righ-No!" I quickly answered and Gemma stifled a laugh to which I sent her a glare.

"So why were there underwear in the ground this morning?"

"I-erm. Ask Gem." I smiled and Gemma gasped.

"Oh, no. You're not going to pin this on me, little brother!"

"But you know the reason!"

"So do you, Harry."

"You're better at saying things."

"She's your girlfriend!"

"She's your girlfriend!" I mimicked her in a girly voice.

"She's your girlfriend! Blah Bleh!" We both mimicked over each other until my mother yelled over the both of us.

"Shut up! Gemma how old are you?"

"Mum. Are you really that surprised if they are? I mean they've been living in the same room since they were 15 to 17. They're juniors in high school and you separated them when they started to show their relationship. Who knows what they do when you go to sleep."

I groan and my mum argues back, "Are you calling me, your chill mother, a bad parent?"

"No," Gemma yells and then calmly states a few things. "They're not having sex. Isabelle would've told me if she were."

"So..can I go upstairs now?"

"Sure. Don't have sex in this house."

I chuckle and start walking upstairs, "Good. I like Isabelle's house anyways."

I heard Gemma's loud cackle and I immediately say I'm joking before going into my room.

------------------
authors note:

aye we just reached 3k reads!!! thanks gals

ugh anne was at the nashville show i should've went to that one. i loveee her

comment your thoughts
vote
and follow?

thank you sm
xx

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
466K 7.7K 82
No matter the circumstance, Harry and Hailey always seem to find a way back into one other's lives. "It'll always be you."
141K 2.1K 61
Two hearts reunited. Two completely different people. Aurelie Laurent and Harry Styles go way back to summer of 2010. They had the summer of their li...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...