Introducing Ivy

بواسطة f4bulous

Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite... المزيد

OFFICIAL TRAILER
The Friend Zone
The Break Up
The Soulmates
The Distance
The Cliff
The Proposal
The Diner
The Jar
The Talk
The Game
The After Party
The Dinner
The Boyfriend
The Show
The Fight
The Recovery
The Vampire
The Reunion
The Event
The Reasoning
The Response
The Baby
The What?
The Castle
The Prom
The College Decision
The Graduation
E P I L O G U E
EMMA'S SPIN OFF

The Dance

8.6K 256 27
بواسطة f4bulous

COLTON

"So, you see that's where the trouble began. That smile. That damned smile." – 13 Reasons Why

It was officially the day of homecoming. I was so excited to see my girl looking as beautiful as ever in a gorgeous dress that she had yet to let me see. How unfair is that? Very. I had just gotten myself into my suit consisting of black slacks and a white button-up with a black tie. She had given me a few hints and helped me pick out what to wear myself so I would match with her.

It was almost five o'clock now so I would be heading over to Ivy's to pick her up and we would go take pictures at the park that was right by our house.

We had so many memories there growing up and I'm glad we can continue making them.

I jog down the stairs fixing my hair one last time before walking into the living room where my parents were, "I'm gonna pick her up and we are gonna head to the park. See you there?"

They nod, "We will leave in a minute, sweetie. You look so handsome!" My mom squealed.

"Thanks, ma." I smiled and grabbed my keys and the corsage I had gotten her before heading out next door.

I fixed my shirt before knocking on the door twice. I stood there for a minute before the door opened and revealed my beautiful girl. My mouth dropped open in shock, "Wow. Ivy. I'm speechless."

I took a step back and bit my fist as I took her beauty in. Wow. She wore a white Lace dress. The colors contrasted with her skin perfectly making her look even more gorgeous than she ever has. She giggled and walked towards me, "Colton you look so handsome!" She kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand.

"You do too," I hit my forehead and groaned, "I mean you look gorgeous Ivy. Truly stunning."

She laughed again, "Thanks, babe. Now let's go to the park!" She grabbed my hand and started to walk back towards my house where my car was.

I led her to the passenger side of the door and before I let her get in I stood in front of her. "What?" She giggled.

I shook my head and smiled, "I don't think I like you being so tall." She was easily a few inches taller than she normally was due to her heels. She still had to look up at me since I was over six foot but she reached my chin now.

She giggled again looking down at her feet, "Don't worry they will probably be off in an hour."

"And I'm assuming I'll be carrying you for the rest of the night, my lady."

She placed her hands around my neck pulling us in closer, "Well of course. I don't know what I would do without my knight in shining armor."

I looked at her lips before gently placing mine on hers. I pulled away after a second and leaned our foreheads together. "Have I told you that you look gorgeous tonight?"

She pecked my cheek, "Once or twice."

"We'll be prepared for me telling you that about fifty more times." I let my hand rest on her jaw as I looked into her eyes. "Well if we don't leave now, I don't think we will ever get to the dance."

She pulled away from me and took a step closer to the car, "I would so much rather just stay here with you and order a pizza but I was craving that restaurant you made a reservation for us." I could feel my stomach start to rumble at the thought of Gramercy Tavern.

I helped her into the Jeep before getting in myself. I drove to the park where both of our parents and friends were waiting for us. "Son, I thought you'd never show up," my dad joked.

I shrugged, "I was tempted not to."

We took pictures for about thirty minutes before all of us headed over to Gramercy Tavern to eat. It was an amazing American restaurant with the best pork loin in New York. I had gotten Beau and Noah to ask Claire and Emily to Homecoming so we all went as a group. They easily said yes.

I, of course, got the Pork Loin to eat while Ivy got the chicken breast. Once she was finished ordering I immediately went, "Ivy, you need to get out of your comfort zone and try something new."

She eyed me from across the table, "You are such an ass!"

I laughed throwing my hands up in defense, "Stick to your basic chicken." We both laughed at the memory of the dinner with our parents from last week.

We sat in silence for a minute before Beau slapped my shoulder beside me, "Dude that pass you threw me last night almost pulled my arm out of the socket as I caught it. You put a lot of force in that throw."

I chuckled, "Well I wanted to be sure that you could catch it."

"You're a meanie." He turned to Ivy, "Ivy tell your boyfriend to stop being mean to me!"

The sides of Ivy's eyes crinkled as she smiled, "Sorry I am off duty at the moment."

Beau gasped, "You two are evil."

Noah butted in, "Whatever, at least we slaughtered Victor High."

"True!" I pounded his fist. "I mean we would always play an easy win for homecoming so..." I trailed off.

Noah rolled his eyes, "Yeah, that school doesn't have a chance against anyone in the district."

I shook my head, "In a few years maybe they will find a good coach and better players." The thing about Noah is that all he ever wants to do is win. He is a sore loser as they say. If he doesn't get what he wants he goes ballistic until he gets whatever he wants. For this one time in math, he got a low score and threw a tantrum until our teacher gave him a passing grade.

Noah snorted, "As if."

"I agree with Colton-." Ivy butted in but was cut off by a howl of laughter from Noah.

"Of course, you agree with him! You two would never disagree with each other."

Ivy narrowed her eyes at him. "I am just saying if that they would recruit they could have half as better of a team as they do now. Maybe do more workouts and training for the team as well." I smiled at her as Noah ignored her and ate some more of his food.

We arrived at the dance around eight at night and it was already in full swing. Teenagers grinding up on their dates as the teachers scowled at them for their vulgar dancing. The kids waiting for the teachers to look away so they could spike the punch with whatever alcohol they had snuck in. Then there are the other regular kids who are living in the moment and having the best time of their lives.

Oh, and there was also me. Sitting alone at a table as I ate a cupcake next to my best friends and watched my girlfriend dance with her friends. "I think this may have to be the sexiest thing I've ever watched," Beau muttered as we watched our dates dance to 'Kiss Me Thru the Phone'.

I started to sing along to the lyrics when I saw Ivy look at me, "Six, seven, eight, triple nine, eight, two, one, two."

She walked over towards me, stood in front of me, and placed her forehead on mine as she swayed her hips. I placed my hands on her hips letting them follow the sway of her hips.

"Baby I been thinking lately so much about you

Everything about you, I like it, I love it
Kissing you in public, thinking nothing of it"

Damn, those lyrics are so relatable...

When the song ended she sat in my lap as the guys just stared at me with wide eyes. "That was like watching a live porno," Noah muttered.

Ivy and I laughed as I shook my head with a smile on my face. "Sorry, I get carried away when I'm with her."

Beau snorted, "I can tell."

When a slow song came on Ivy gasped and pulled me up out of the chair and dragged me to the dance floor. I protested but she gave me a stern look that shut me up.

"'Cause' we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine"

She rested her head on my chest as my head rested on top of hers. My arms were wrapped around her as if she were to let go, she would float away. When the song ended, she pulled back and looked into my eyes as I did the same. We stood there as if there was not anyone else in that damn crowd. As if no one was staring at us as we had a moment. "I love you," I truthfully told her. I hadn't told her those words since I confessed my feelings for her. Oh lord, Colton...

She smiled and kissed my lips gently before responding, "I love you too."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

294K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...
1.2M 23.6K 48
COMPLETED. Book 1/4 of the Adam's Series - She moved in with her twin brother. He lived with her brother. But, you can't blame gravity for falling in...
869K 25.4K 46
Michelle Adams is nowhere near popular, and she prefers it that way. She has her best friend Isaac, her burning desire to get into a good college, an...
490K 13.4K 64
No commitment. No more heartaches. Just kissing. Could it really be that simple? Nate Herond. He's the guy everyone adores. Quarterback of the footba...