The Girl With The Star Wars T...

By tragicalmiserybore

Eric Forman goes in to a comic book store and comes out with his life changed forever. | Eric Forman x oc | More

Cast
The Basics/Playlist
'Who Are You'
One Way Or Another
I'll Take You There
September
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
My Sweet Lord
sorry
Maybe I'm Amazed
Discontinued

Stairway to Heaven

2.3K 49 46
By tragicalmiserybore

Julie's P.O.V

(one month later)

Nancy has been making me go on dates every day this month. She set me up with a rich guy, a way too smart guy, a sexist, and a horny foreign kid who kept saying 'don't leave me please'.

"Come on Julie one more." Nancy panhandled. I storm away and head for the door.

"No!" I turn around. "I'm tired of you forcing me to go on dates! The funny part about this is that you don't have a boyfriend!" She looked shocked. I know that was a low blow. I'm just tired and annoyed.

"The reason I don't have a boyfriend it's because I'm watching over you guys!"

The door swings open to see Laura and a guy with curly hair and shades standing at the door.

"Hey, guys I brought my boy-." She stares at us and sighs.

Nancy and I glare at each other.

"Sorry about the tension baby. I didn't know that there were fighting again." She kisses him on the cheek.

What kind of crap is this?

"No, it's alright. It reminds me of home." Nancy and I stare at him.

Laura nervously giggles. "Okay, guys this is Hyde, my boyfriend."

Nancy walk to him and shakes his hand. "Hi, I'm Nancy."

I look at him and I think I know him from somewhere. "Hey I'm Julie, do I know from somewhere?"

"Yeah, you were in my math class."

"How come I've never seen you that much?"

"Because I wasn't there half of the time.," he smirked.

"...Oh."

"Well, I think we gotta go." Laura insisted.

"Can I go with you?" Nancy pleaded.

"But we were going to meet his friends." She pouted.

"But can I meet them too?"

She gave Hyde a look. "Okay, you can come with us. They might like you."

"Do want to come with?" Laura asked.

"No, I'm going home. Adios." I walk through the door and head home.

Eric's P.O.V

I walk down to the basement to see the whole gang minus Hyde.

"Hey, guys have you seen Hyde?" I stood over the couch.

"Why do you care?" Jackie snaps.

"Well because he's my friend and we can't go looking for her without him."

Everyone groans.

"Look Eric about time that we give up," Donna says.

I study there faces, they seem tired and frustrated.

"Come on guy did you say that you wanted a summer adventure. " I try to reason.

"Yeah, but it's been over a month. You need to get over her." Kelso whines.

"Okay, you guys can stop but I'm looking for her still." I was determined. I couldn't let her go just yet.

The basement door swings open to see Hyde, a girl with black hair and another one sporting an afro. 

"Hello, sexy ladies." Fez glides off the couch to the door.

"Fez, stay away from my girlfriend and her friend." He pushes him away.

"Oh, nice to meet you I'm Donna." She points. "And this is Jackie, Kelso, you already met Fez and Eric.

" I'm Nancy and she's Laura." Laura stares at me and smirks. Now I can see why she's dating Hyde.

"Do you like Star Wars?" Laura asks.

I open my mouth but Hyde speaks for me.

"He just doesn't like Star Wars he loves it, he quotes it every single freaking day. I like it too but I wanna fucking choke him."

Laura grasps. "Do you know Julie!"

I stare at her confused. "Who?"

"Have you met a girl lately?" Nancy asked.

"No, but he's been looking for this one girl for a month. " Kelso says.

"Kelso!" Donna punches him. She knows that I don't like random people knowing my business.

"Okay, did you happen to meet a girl with a tattoo."

Everyone turns to look at me.

"Yes, yes. Do you know her?" I run over to her.

She smiles. "Do you want to go see her!"

"Of course! Everyone get in the cruiser!" I yell.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We pull up to her house.

"Man, her house is big!" Fez exclaimed.

He was right her house was huge, you can probably fit mines and Donna's and still have space left over.

"How many rooms do you think they have?"

"Fez we came for Eric, not for your delight," Hyde says.

We all jump out and walk to the door.

"Do you guys have a key or something?" Donna questioned.

"Nope," Nancy says popping the p.

"Then how do we-" Jackie was interrupted by Laura opening the door.

"She doesn't lock her door?" Hyde asks.

"No, she doesn't lock it when she home." Laura.

We walk into the house to hear a faint sound of Stairway to Heaven playing upstairs.

"She listens to Zeppelin, huh."

"Let's go upstairs and find her?"Nancy said.

I started to feel anxious, I was thinking about bailing but Julie will hate me for it. I became tense and started to freak out.

I stop them. "Guys I'm freaking out, what if she doesn't want to see me?"

"Eric, trust me she wants to see you," Donna reassures.

"But what if- you know what let's go." I had to suck it up.

"Proud of you Forman." Hyde pats my back.

"I think you guys should stay down here."

"You don't own us. Let's go guys." Jackie protests.

"Um actually- you know what nevermind." I let Laura lead the way to Julie's room.

I fell a sense of courage and ran up to her door and tried to kick it open but failed miserably.

"Damn, are you okay?" Nancy helped me up.

"What the hell, Michael!" I hear from the other side of the door.

"Well, I didn't do anything! It was Eric!" Michael yelled.

I hear footsteps then the door opens. "What is wrong with-"

"Oh my god, Eric!" She yelled. She had a surprised look on her face.

"Hey." I wave.

I feel another rush of confidence, I walk up to her and caress her cheek and gently put my lips on hers.

"Oh my god, this is so romantic." Fez sniffs.

I get annoyed and close the door with my foot without breaking the kiss.

She giggles and pulls away. "Wow."

I look at her and whisper, "Do you want to go somewhere? Maybe a date?

"Where would we be going?" 

"Shh. It's a surprise." I didn't want them to hear or else they'll bombard us.

"Okay. But I need to change, shorts and a shirt are not really date attire." She laughs.

"Do you mind if I stay in here? I don't want the others to know."

"No, it's okay. I'll change in the closet, make your self at home."

As she walks into the closet I walk around the room and try to make small talk. "You like them too."

"Who?"

"Zeppelin."

"Yeah, my favorite song is Stairway to Heaven."

"How come?" I ask.

"It really introduced me to rock music."

"That's cool." I walk to her desk and see her sketchbook.

"Do you mind if I look through your sketchbook?" I ask. I didn't what to invade her privacy.

"Yeah, sure." She walks out of the closet over me.

I grab her book and look through it. I see drawings of people, superheroes, bands, and even some Star Wars art. I turn the next page and see a drawing of me.

"Wow." I stare at the drawing and it looks just like me.

"I'm sorry, it so weird." She apologizes.

"No no, it's not weird its amazing. I never saw anything like this."

"Thanks, are you ready?"

I snap out of my gaze, "Y-yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 470 30
I am the one and only person, the devil cares for. I am the devil's obsession. But the devil doesn't know that I am the one who's obsessed over him...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
357K 7.2K 33
In which Billy's old friend from California moves to Hawkins I don't own any of the Stranger Things characters. I only own my original characters and...
30.3K 938 24
in which a teen pop star's ex-boyfriend is spider-man [slow updates] [post endgame au] [fem!oc x peter parker]