It All Started With You

By Itx_rere

Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Wedding Day
Epilogue
Chapter 30 - Sequel

Chapter 3

9.5K 233 45
By Itx_rere

Azariah Williams

I was walking in the halls by myself listening to music when Kamarr walked up to me.

"So you didn't get my text?" 

"I got a new number. Which you would've known about if you was still talking to me at the time,"

"Oh so that's why it didn't go through?"

"Obviously," I said laughing.

"Damn, well I went out to breakfast with the guys and we wanted to bring our girls, so I was gonna slide through."

"You know where I live, if it was that important then you would've pulled up," I said laughing.

"So were on that level now? Pull ups?"

"Um didn't know that was a level. I don't even know what the levels are anymore," I said shaking my head. I caught him looking at me with this devilish smirk, but he soon wiped it off.

"I can you teach you the le--"

"I can teach myself the levels thanks. Are yall doing breakfast tomorrow?"

"Yea, but it's kind of a guy thing. We do breakfast with our girls every other day. I'll pick you up Friday morning." I nodded and stared across the hall because I felt eyes on me, but I didn't know from which direction.

"So you must be feeling Zachariah," He said out of no where.

"Huh?"

"I mean is it him? Because nigga sure was staring like I was talking to his or something,"

"Uhh no that's Graces!" I said laughing.

"But could you have been his?"

"No," I lied shaking my head.

"That's right cause you mine right?" He asked as we reached my classroom. 

"I ain't nobodies yet. Remember...slow," I said strectching the word out.

"Mhmm right, slow." Then he leaned down and kissed me slowly adding tongue and everything.

"Is that nice and slow. For you?" He asked once he pulled away. "Or was it to much,"

I blushed and looked down, "Talk to you later Kamarr," I was about to walk past him, but he grabbed me again and kissed me again, but slower and more passionate. 

Zachariah pushed past us and I noticed when we pulled away he looked back smirking.

"Don't tell me you insecure," I said shaking my head walking into my class. I sat down in my seat and I noticed Zachariah was sitting next to Grace which made me scrunch my face up. I took my notebook out and started getting ready for class.

In the middle of class, I was getting so annoyed by Zachariah and Grace's giggles and flirty comment. I hate to say it, but I was jealous because that was suppose to be me and not her.

"Mr. Dinkins. Can I please go use the restroom?" I asked shaking my head. 

"Sure, you'll just have to get the notes from somebody else." I stormed out the classroom and I heard the teacher keep calling for him.

"What was that all about?" He asked behind me making me shake my head.

"I can't go use the restroom."

"I know you and you said you would never go on a bathroom break unless you feel like you were about to do something,"

"Well, I feel like I'm about to pee and that's doing something," I said trying to walk faster, but he plays basketball, so he caught up to me easily.

"Talk to me."

"Oh so what this one of the days you care?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "Man move, go back and flirt with that bitch,"

"Watch your mouth," He said making me widen my eyes a little. 

"Ohh you really like her, like you really feeling her huh?" I asked laughing. "That's cute. I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate you chasing after me."

"Can you chill out?" He asked almost snapping. "Me and her doesn't have anything to do with us,"

"How come it doesn't Zachariah? When I think were good like were coo again, you use me like a damn pawn. Just to make a bi--to make a BITCH jealous. Who showed you around when you first got here? Me? Not that bitch me? And just ugh leave me a--"

"Man shut the fuck up. Don't act like you not messing around with Kamarr,"

"ONLY BECAUSE YOU WON'T TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!" 

"OBVIOUSLY IT'S NOT YOU AT THE MOMENT! SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT!" He snapped yelling loud making people that was walking past peek around the corner. I put my head down and bit my lip. "Oh, so now you embarrassed? I should be embarrassed because when they was walking past you yelling at me like you my girl or some shit. Figure your damn life out then maybe we can talk,"

"You talk all this bullshit about how you wanna be with me, but you turn around and go to Grace because I answer the phone when Chance called?" I asked shaking my head. "It's like I just need to keep my damn guard up, but it was something about you that I wanted to bring it down, but I should've just kept it up. Cause like I said before y'all are just like fucking Phillip and that's all yall would ever be,"

"And I told you that phone call determines our re--" I cut him off because I was more sad then mad.

"Why does it fucking matter what phone call I answer Zachariah! There was nothing between him and I?"

"Nigga you dont know shit about me and I know nothing about you. I just know you have know father and you have a child. That's all I fucking know. Grace actually took the time out her day to get to know me and I did the same for her," He explained shaking his head.

"I invited you to lunch!! I was going to vent, but you didn't show! So I invited someone else!" I said shouted shaking my head.

"Look we can be friends," He said laughing. "That's all I'm trying to be right now."

I nodded and turned around to walk away, "Fine."

"It's no hard feelings Azariah," He said with little bass in his tone.

"Mhmm right. You wanna be my best friend to?" I asked shaking my head because tears were on a verge of coming and I didn't even know why.

"Sure, sounds good to me and maybe that's a key to getting to know me!"

I shook my head and walked into the girls bathroom. I hurried up and ran into the stall grabbing my tissues as I put my back up against the stall door.

"I know that's not little Azariah crying over a nigga," I heard Georgia say, but it didn't sound rude. "Not little miss perfect."

"I'm not perfect Georgia and please now isn't the time." It was a long silent between us and I thought she left honestly.

"I'm not as bad as you think and...I don't fuck everybody and I know that's kind of my reputation," She said and chuckled. "And I know that's how I carry myself and I'm not a complete bitch."

"I can't tell," I said wiping my tears away as more and more came.

"So is this with Zachariah and Grace messing around. You jealous? Not every guy is bowing down to your knees?" She asked making me shake my head.

"Why did you have to go there like really?" I asked swinging the bathroom door open coming face to face with her. 

"That's why I'm so jealous of you Azariah. Because of that, so yes that's where all this animosity and beef comes from." I looked at her and shake my head.

"Georgia...me? I'm one of the fewest here to have a child! And you're jealous of me. I shouldn't be your role model."

"Girl please. You ain't my role model," She said laughing. "Look, if you ever need someone to talk to. Let me know. I'm about to go to class th--"

"Please, stay." I said regretting the moment I said it. "I could really use a venting person right now."

"So, do you love Zachariah or..." She asked raising one eyebrow.

"I'm just jealous I guess, but I don't love him. Cause that was supposed to be me and him. Believe or not, but when I was with him this week. I was happier then ever before with him."

"Now, you know how it feels to be embarrassed by a boy now?" She asked laughing. "When he defended you at the lockers...I was mad embarrassed not because I don't like you, well that's not that the word because I like you. I think you coo, but...because I wanted him and at the time everyone could see he wanted you back."

"How'd you deal with it."

"Girl it's not rape or anything like that. I just moved on which doesn't help me with my rep. either, but I guess I'm kind of used to it."

I laughed and shook my head, "If your reputation isn't you why do you go by it."

"I feel like I'm obligated to have a boyfriend...well not feel, but I have to have a boyfriend or...I have to move out my house..." She explained shaking her head. "And boys didn't notice me till I started being who I am."

"Your mom wants you to be a hoe?" I asked then covered my mouth. "Not calling you one or anything."

"I have two kids Azariah and she wants me to pop out more lets explain it like that."

I gasped and shook my head, "Woww... you have to two kids?"

"Look now that I told you, you're officially my bitch." I laughed and shook my head.

"Really Georgia? I'm not gonna tell your busi--"

"Girl. I wanna put the beef to the end and I don't dislike you. So you're my bitch and we stuff in common. Like I said you're my bitch and we can work on our relationship around the way."

"Wow? Me and Georgia friends? Imagine that?" I said making her laugh but then we both put our heads up to the sky. We cringed at the same time than laughed.

"We'll get used to it...I gotta get to class though. I'll get your number later." I nodded then she walked out the bathroom.

**

"Heyy..." Grace said walking up to my locker. "You okay? Zachariah ki--"

"We're cool Grace. We don't have any beef. Me and Zachariah are besties? We're fine life couldn't be better."

"That's great, but as long as me and Zachy are together...then there will be no bestie in his life especially you." She said with more bass in her tone.

I chuckled and looked to the side, "Look Bitch. Take that up with your man it was his fucking idea. Because at this point in moment I don't wanna speak of him." I snapped rolling my eyes.

"Bitch? I didn't call you out your name or disrespect you in no shape or form. I expect you to do the same."

"I ExPecT YoU To dO tHe SaMe....BITCH! Who are you? Get the fuck out my face. In any shape or form. Go ahead and run your mouth right back to Zachariah like I know you are." I slammed my locker door than walked away from her. 

**

I was watching the first Incredibles with Kamarr and Zariah when my mama walked in the house.

"Hey Kamarr. Long time no see," My mom said hanging her suit jacket up. "How has life been treating you."

"Hey, Ms. Trina and it's been okay I guess." 

"You want me to take her or?" She asked pointing to Zariah raising one eyebrow.

"Umm it's up to you, if you want her sure. If you don't really want her then don't worry about it. She likes this movie any--" She cut me off by waving me off and grabbing a sleeping Zariah.

"Finally," Kamarr said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "We're alone."

"Don't dawg my daughter out like that." I was leaning in for a kiss when I heard the front door open and seen my brother pop around the corner.

"Fuck yall so close for?" Almuerzo asked pushing us apart and getting inbetween us. "That's not what best friend does. Beside don't you mess with Zachariah?"

"Hell naw. What made you think that?"

"People talk...word around town yall do. Why a change of heart? I rather him then this scrub?" He said mugging Kamarr.

"How do you even know him?"

"I know everybody without actually knowing them sis. You know this," He said pushing me playfully. "Now be a good host and go get a real nigga some food. Notice I said real nigga, not a scrub,"

Kamarr smacked his teeth and shook his head. Almuerzo looked at him and raised one eyebrow, "Got something to say?"

"Hell yea, Stop calling me a damn scrub,"

"Nigga you gone make me withcho gay ass? Fagget ass? Scrub ass nigga?" I heard Almuerzo tease before I walked in the kitchen. As I was getting the food, I heard them go back and forth, which started to piss me off, so I hurried up and slammed the food down in Almuerzo face.

"Damn sis, why you so host--" I cut him off.

"Why you being a damn asshole?" I asked grabbing Kamarr hand leading him up to my room. I shut and locked my door then walked towards him on the bed. 

"Sorry, " I said getting inbetween his legs.

"it's coo." He said then it looked like he was going into deep thought. "Do you still fuck with that nigga?"

"No, Kamarr. Almuezo...is just talking. People talk and I guess he wants me with him instead of you."

"And you don't find that weird? When has he ever spoken on your love life and who you should be with? I mean if he cares then obviously some shit happened between you two."

"When hasn't he spoken on my love life Kamarr? He always is all up in my love life, I'm his only sister stupid." I said chuckling.

"You still messing with Azariah?"

"Or you still messing with Hope, Heaven, Paris, Angel? You still messing with them bitches?"

"What the fuck? No people think I still d--"

"Same situation here. Nothing is happening between me and Zachariah. Strictly best friends."

"Like us?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Me and him can't be us alright." 

"I don't like for my time to be wasted Azariah. I need you to keep it real with me." He said making me catch a whole attitude.

"Kamarr...I want you okay. Zachariah is with Grace. Our thing wasn't a thing because it only lasted a week. I want you alright."

He stared me in my eyes before licking his lips and standing up. He was staring down on me and his breathe was just doing something to me as he breath. It was so intense in here, so I looked down. He tilted my chin up and pecked my lips softly making me bit my lip because I wanted more. But I didn't know how to take it like the old me. Things changed when your 14 from 16.

But I went for it and kissed him to the point where we was making out. I added tongue and he picked me up and placed me on my dresser. He pulled away and started to unbutton my shirt as he looked me in the eyes still. Something told me to stop, but I let it continue. He took my shirt off and threw it on the ground. He took my pants off and seen I was free balling so he licked his lips. He started kissing on my neck softly and rubbed my boobs making me moan softly as he sucked on my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit my lips. He was about to go down put he was taking to long so I pushed his head down speeding the process up. As he started feasting my thoughts went back to Zachariah and how he ate me on the kitchen counter. And how happy I was just being with him that week. How happy it makes me period.

Then theres Kamarr. I don't know if it's just lust or...if he really wants me. But I don't feel the energy with him right now. Tears started to fill my eyes because I thought about how Zachariah is probably doing everything, I want him to do with me to Grace, so I pushed Kamarr back and shook my head.

"I-I'm not ready." He shook his head and stormed out my room making me raise one eyebrow. It's lust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 107 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
193K 6.6K 35
We're back with our favorite couple Carmen and Tony ! Having now finished highschool, we get into the lives of the two young adults. College life, a...
84.5K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
41.2K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...