Bitter Realization!!! ✔

Por Neena_writes

Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷 Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanking You!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Maha Update)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Maha update: Part 1)
Last Chapter (Maha Update Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 21

10.4K 537 104
Por Neena_writes

Khushi grabbed Arnav's hand and slowly came downstairs, carefully taking steps.

Arnav tightened his hold on her hand and the other on her waist. Even though she was getting better and was able to walk by her own self, still Arnav didn't want to take a risk and so he accompanied her almost everywhere and especially on stairs.

It was a week since Khushi's visit to the doctor. Arnav at once hired a physiotherapist for her and with her help and Khushi's own willpower, she was able to take a step very soon.

Khushi glanced at Arnav from the corner of her eyes. Her eyes shone as she remembered the day when she took her step. It was overwhelming for both Khushi and Arnav. She cried with joy as she felt her legs supporting her body once again.

As for Arnav, he was unable to form words. With tears running down his cheeks, he stood gaping at Khushi as she took step after step and finally reached him.

She held his arm and shook him, I did it, Arnavji. I finally did it. She had hug him and Arnav too wrapped his arms around her, giving his warmth.

For Arnav, seeing the love of her life coming back to her normal self was like seeing a rainbow after days of storm.

He was elated.

The joy was indescribable.

Khushi came out of her thoughts when she sensed Arnav leaving her hand. Realizing that she reached the bottom, Khushi took steps forward with Arnav right behind, to hold her if she stumbled.

But Khushi successfully managed to reach the dining table. Anjali and Vivek were there waiting for them. On their arrival, the breakfast started.

Breakfast was a peaceful time for all four of them. With a little chit chat, it came to an end.

*

*

*

They were sitting in the living room. Vivek went out to check the security. Anjali was lazily surfing television with Khushi resting her head on her shoulder. This small and unexpected stay brought the two most important girls of Arnav's life, close.

Arnav was busy reading newspaper, when his phone started ringing. Putting the news paper away, he walked away with his phone towards the balcony.

Yes, Akash? He answered the call.

Hello, How are you bhai?? Akash asked from the other side.

We are all fine here. How about you? All set there?? Arnav asked as he glanced at the beach spread before his eyes.

All are fine here. He paused. Bhai, when will all this get over?? Arnav found a hint of frustration in his tone.

I am waiting for that day too, Akash, when we will be together again with nothing to fear. He sighed.

How are Amma, Babuji and Buaji?? They don't have any discomfort there, right?? He questioned.

Akash went down the memory lane. The day when Arnav asked him to shift the Gupta's in Raizada Mansion.

Arnav realized one day that he is there to protect Anjali and Khushi, while Akash is there to look after Nani, Mami, Mama and Payal. All at once, Buaji, Amma and Bauji felt exposed for Arnav. Babuji was on wheel chair and so unable to do anything. If Shyam wanted, he could harm them in order to get to Khushi.

The next day of this realization, Arnav had called Akash and asked him to shift them under his eyes. After that, he was satisfied and somewhat relieved knowing that his both families are under protection.

Akash's respect towards Arnav increased tenfold that moment.

Akash?? His brother's voice brought him back from his thoughts.

Yes, Bhai. He got a grip, every one is okay here, just praying for you, bhabhi and Di. Take care.

Arnav was over whelmed. I will. You too. Bye.

Bye, Bhai. Akash whispered.

Akash. Arnav's urgent call caught his attention.

Yes??

Errr....Thanks. Arnav glanced at his hand which was gripping the railing.

Bhai?? Akash gasped. The Arnav Singh Raizada saying 'Thanks'. Did sun rise from West today??

Thanks for everything, Akash. I am able to concentrate on Khushi and Di only after knowing that you are there to look after everything. Be it business, family, security. Arnav voiced out his feelings.

A thin line of tears formed in Akash's eyes. For him, his brother was his mentor. His role model. And in his ASR avatar, Arnav never praised or encouraged him.

Yes, his suggestions were considered. Yes, he was given the clients, but yet, Arnav never verbally praised him.

Today was an exceptional day.

I will always be there for you, Bhai. He managed to say at last.

I know. Arnav whispered and cut the call.

He stood there for sometime, as he brought his emotions back to normal. He was grateful for having such a supportive, caring and understanding family.

*

*

*

Entering the lounge, Arnav saw Anjali and Khushi engrossed in discussing some program. Di. He called. Han, Chotte?? She paused her conversation and looked towards him. Khushi too looked at him.

Arnav shifted his eyes to hers, almost reaching her soul when she blinked and averted her eyes. Arnav was confused but then he caught glimpse of his blushing cheeks and he smirked.

Di, me and Khushi will go out for dinner today. Khushi's head snapped towards him. Anjali gave him a knowing smile.

That's great, chotte. But be careful. Anjali advised.

Be ready at sharp 8, Khushi. Nodding to Anjali, he added.

Vivek stopped at the door, as he over heard Arnav's plan. Thinking something, he turned back without making noise and went further away from the house.

Fishing his phone out, he dialed a number. As the line connected, he said his code word.

I open. And waited.

For a second, there was silence on the other side. And then a voice spoke, at the close.

Say, what happened?? The impatient voice brought a smirk on his face.

ASR is planning to take Khushi outside. Dinner or something. Vivek said as he brushed his shoes on the sand.

Hmmm. So are you thinking what I am thinking?? The voice questioned him, making his brows scrunch.

I think it's time to execute our plan. Vivek said, kicking the stone he found buried in the sand.

And I think you are right. Vivek felt the man smirking on the other side.

It's high time to make him taste the dose of his own medicine.

Vivek glanced back at the house that was shining in the sun light. The other person fisted his hand.

Yes, it is. And the phone was cut.

All this will soon come to an end. He thought as he placed the phone back in his pocket.

....

Love,
Neena💖

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

410K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
346K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
348K 17.1K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...
238K 8.7K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.