heat of the moment. // slash

By rocketquccn

in the summer of 1985 heather rose mckagan began spending more and more time with her older brother michael... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
authors note
eighteen
nineteen
ideas.

nine

3.9K 74 34
By rocketquccn

we both sat on the couch and sam grabbed a pillow to hold onto. i did the same because i wanted to be comfy as well, i didn't know where to start, should i tell her from the beginning before we even left seattle or when we got to the creepy motel, should i start with the night we played strip poker? i really didn't know.

"so last night after i got dropped off by that creep nikki, everyone was worried and duff was pissed at first and then he got worried," i explained briefly the occurrences of the night before taking in a deep breath, "so all the boys ended up falling asleep and i really didn't want to be alone."

"i don't blame you." sam interrupted but i didn't mind, i smiled weakly at her because last night i felt weak for the first time in a while. i hadn't cried for a long time before then so i guess everything was built up.

"well slash and i were the only two still awake and he was about to go to his room and leave me alone but i stopped him, i told him i really didn't want to be alone that night and he didn't want me alone." i bit my lip softly at remembering last night. "so basically i spend the night with slash." i blushed.

"you two..you two had sex?" she questioned and both of our eyes widened.

"no!" i began, "no, no, no." i shook my head and she settled down a bit. "not yet." i bit my lip softly and she smirked at me as she pushed my pillow.

"just make sure when you do, be safe." she said firmly as she was very concerned, the last thing she wanted was for me to get hurt.

"of course, you know i will." i smiled at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"sometimes it's hard because you just get caught up in the moment, you know?" sam spoke, she brought up a very big point because i wasn't on the pill. i had never needed it. i smiled at her and nodded.

"there's more." i smiled as i remembered slash's soft lips, how the smell of his cigarettes engulfed me into a whirlwind of lust. "he's a really good kisser," i admitted, "and his lips are so soft and really nice."

"girl i'm so jealous!" she yelled in an enthusiastic voice.

"also, before i left for work," i trailed off, leaving her wanting more.

"girl continue!" she yelled as her hands grabbed my shoulders and she shook me due to excitement.

"well before i left for work he put me on the kitchen counter and we started making out.." i paused and saw her dying, wanting more and more, every detail, "and let's just saw his hands got a little familiar." i smirked and sam jumped up and down.

"oh my god! oh my god!" she yelled as she bounced on the couch still seated. there was even more that happened at the rainbow with slash but i didn't know if i should tell her or not. i got too excited and my ego was too big to stop so i settled her in because she was making me dizzy.

"things also happened at the rainbow last night." i admitted and her jaw dropped. i nodded in response to her shock and continued my story, "so i got tired and laid on slashs lap ya know," i spoke because she was at the bar too, "and he wouldn't pay attention to me so i wanted to get back at him so i of course lifted his shirt and started kissing along his torso and down his stomach," i paused and watched sam and everything was coming together in her mind. "then izzy caught me so i pretended to be a monster." i rolled my eyes but remembered stevens laughter and never regretted it.

"stevens such a cutie." sam spoke as if reading my mind, i nodded in agreement. "he's really such a sweetheart." she continued but then stopped for wanting to know more.

"well after that slash's hand was attached to my thigh and honestly i'm not complaining." i laughed softly, "when nikki came over slash pulled me onto his lap so nikki had a seat and..." i got quiet and began blushing up a storm, "and slash was hard." i bit my lip and shoved my face into my pillow and sam pulled it down as she looked at me.

"go on!!" she spoke eagerly, "i want details!!"

"well to fuck with him i may or may not have rubbed my ass along his crotch." i smirked and sams jaw dropped open this time. "and his hands got familiar!" i yelled out as i finished my sentence and laid back on the couch.

"so is he a good kisser?" she questioned, "does he have a nice body? nice hands? is he warm? does he keep you close?"

"he's an amazing kisser, rockin hot body, really nice hands, he kept me warm last night." i smirked at her avoiding the last question.

"FUCK!" i yelled out, looking at the clock, "the boys have a gig tonight! at the troubadour!" i grabbed sams hand and we ran out of the apartment. i was still dressed in what i had worn to work and sam was in her shorts and a t-shirt. as we ran through the streets we finally made it to the venue and ran inside to be met by a huge security guard. i tried running around him but he stopped me every time from getting backstage.

"come on man, duffs my brother! you know, the bassist!" i yelled as they had just walked on stage, them all looking disappointed. "DUFF! DUFF!" i screamed trying to get his attention as i jumped around like a crazy person, sam joining in on it. finally after yelling for a minute axl saw us and walked to the microphone.

"yes, mr. big macho security guard," he began as a smirk crept onto his face, "please usher the two girls backstage, we know them." axl finished and watched as the security guard turned to axl and pointed to us. "yes, those two." axl reassured him in an annoyed tone.

as we sat backstage i just wanted to see slash again, all the boys looked different from this morning, their hair teased to the max as it added mass amounts of volume. their clothes unlike id ever seen any of them wear.

i smiled and waved at the boys as they looked over and saw us, slash bit his lip softly as he noticed i was still in his flannel. he laughed softly and shook his head. then the boys began the concert, i hadn't heard all of their songs but the ones i have heard are amazing, they started with welcome to the jungle and continued on with the rest of the line up.

hearing all of their instruments come together matched with axls voice was complete heaven, the boys sounded absolutely amazing and they were all so excited and amped up for everything. as slash played it was as if he drowned everything out and just focused on him and the guitar, the beauty he could make from the instrument he loved most. his heart and soul pouring out of the guitar as he played his solos and with the band. his cigarette dangling from his plump lips, his hair clouding his face. i stood in awe as this boy i knew could be so deep about things. steven behind him had the biggest smile on his face that never left, he was having the best time beating on his drums. izzy was in a corner playing his guitar beautifully, not caring for the crowd but caring for his guitar. duff and axl we're making love to the crowd as duff was showing off while playing his bass, axl confidently dancing around the stage. once the show had ended they said their goodbyes and ran off stage to where sam and i were standing.

they all came into a group hug, i was intoxicated by the smell of sweat and cigarettes from the boys. stevens drumsticks poking my back, slashs guitar in my side, duffs bass attacking sam and izzy's guitar was set down behind him because he thought things through. it got really hot really fast. we all pulled out of the hug and slash wasn't all over me. had i done something wrong?

i ignored my pestering thoughts, we all packed up the vans and piled into it. i sat in the back seat with slash and izzy, sam was in the middle section with steven talking up a storm about the concert and the thrill he got from it. duff was driving while axl in the passenger seat. slash and i stayed silent and izzy passed out. once izzy was out slash turned to me and smirked as his hand rubbed along my right thigh, my head leaning back as i placed my hand over my mouth to prevent any noises from coming out.

slash leaned down and kissed along my neck and down my chest where my ac/dc shirt covered what he wanted to see. i ran a hand through his hair as his lips left a hunger for more.

"come to my room when we get home, i need you." slash whispered in my ear, his voice was raspy, i nodded slowly and rested my head on his shoulder, his hands still wanting to explore but i stopped him because i didn't want izzy to wake up and catch us.

finally we pulled into the apartment and we all took off upstairs. we all sat up talking for two hours about the concert, i could tell slash was over it because he wanted his own celebration. as i sat cross legged at the small coffee table with everyone else i felt slash's hand on the crotch of my jeans. i gripped his forearm tightly with my hand as i tried to keep in conversation, trying my best to steady my breathing and my voice.

everyone got tired and decided to go to bed, izzy being the first to go as he didn't stay up when we got home he went straight to bed. steven was still blabbering on with sam about everything under the sun. duff left to bed along with axl going to their own rooms. slash took my hand and led me to his room, locking the door after he closed it. his hands resting along my low back as he kissed me deeply, hungrily. always wanting more. he removed the flannel i was wearing quickly along with my shirt, his hands rest on the sides of my bra as he ran his thumbs over the fabric.

he smirked at me as he laid me down on his bed after pushing off the different records and magazines that flooded his bed. he removed his shirt quickly and ran his hands along my stomach, his eyes peering into mine asking for approval. i nodded my head slowly and he quickly removed my jeans. his lips attacking along my neck as i moaned softly, still trying to keep quiet. he removed his pants and tossed them aside leaving him in his boxers. he slowly removed my bra, discarding it to the side, his eyes scanning my body, admiring it.

his hovered over my body, his knees on either side of me as his hand gripped my left breast, massaging along it as his lips worked at my right one. i was a moaning mess under his touch. before i could process what was happening slash pulled my thong aside and ran his fingers along my wet slit. my head leaning far back as i shut my eyes tightly, my hands gripping onto his bed sheets. he smirked darkly down at me as he sucked on his fingers.

"are you all wet for me?" he questioned, his voice dark and raspy, the silhouette of his figure mysterious in the dark room. i slowly nodded at him and a huge smirk played along his face. "good girl."

he then removed my thong and kissed me deeply, my hands tugging at the hem of his boxers as i wanted more and more. he kicked off his boxers and ran his fingers along my slit, i was soaking wet for him. he looked down at me as he jacked himself off a bit to get ready, leaning his head far back.

he leaned down and attacked my neck with his lips as he slowly entered inside me, his excitement getting the best of him as he gave me no time to adjust to his size. he began thrusting into me at a fairly fast pace, his hands pressed into the bed on either sides of my head as he gained balance and stamina to go faster and deeper into me.

i tightly wrapped my legs around his waist as i let out multiple moans, trying my best to keep quiet. slash let out deep grunts as he got more into it, he began pounding into me at a rapid pace causing my breathing to sky rocket. my hands immediately attacking his back as i buried my neck in his neck to minimize to loudness of my moaning. he looked down at me and smirked as his lips kissed along my chest, my back arching up from all the pleasure he was delivering. i felt a tight knot in my stomach as my whole body tensed up, my walls tightening around him as i couldn't hold on any longer, i let out a loud moan as i released myself onto him. slashs head tilting back as he quickly pounded into me, feeling himself close as well he pulled out of me and released himself into my stomach. a deep moan escaping his lips as he let loose.

his body nearly collapsing onto mine as beads of sweat formed along his forehead, his strong arms holding him up as he looked down at me, his chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. my breathing substantially eradicated as i ran a hand through my hair, slash laying himself down beside me as he looked over at me and smiled.

his grin unlike any other i've seen him wear. i i grabbed one of his shirts off the floor and wiped his semen off my stomach and tossed it aside. i grabbed my thong from the floor and pulled it on along with one of his many shirts. he just pulled on a pair of boxers before lying back down in bed. he motioned for me to get back into bed with him and i followed his command.

i laid back down beside him and curled up into his arms, laying my head on his chest as his breathing returned to normal. i felt him kiss the top of my head as he took my hand in his and fell asleep. i pulled the blankets over the two of us and fell asleep in his grasp.

¥¥¥

i woke up to the pounding on the door, i realized where i was and jumped out of bed and collected my clothes. i ran into slash's bathroom and hid inside while he got up and opened the door.

"yo slash, you seen heather?" duff questioned and i felt myself shrink inside, was he really that stupid.

"no man, i can't say i have." slash lied to cover our asses, "why what's up?"

"i can't find her, she isn't in the apartment." duff spoke worriedly, "slash, did you have a girl over last night?" duff asked pridefully.

"what are you talking about?" slash asked, his voice trying to cover the panic hidden beneath it.

"we all heard you and some chick all night long!" duff yelled excited as he hugged slash. what a dipshit.

"oh yeah, i picked up some chick from the troubadour last night." slash nodded, "she was pretty amazing." slash bragged.

"shit man, you sly dog." duff laughed as he wrapped an arm around slashs shoulders and turned to face the living room, "slash got major action last night!" duff announced to everyone in the apartment. i felt my cheeks flush, soon i walked out of slash's bathroom and into his bedroom where i bumped into the two boys.

duffs face turned serious as he looked at me and then at slash, "what did you do?" duff asked with fury behind his voice, "you fucked my sister?" he yelled clearly angry.

i looked over at slash and shook my head and laughed at duff, "big brother, i only used his bathroom because the other one is gross." i laughed as i pushed past him, a huge sigh of relief leaving duff as he sat down in the living room. sam jumped up and followed me into the kitchen.

"how was your night?" sam asked with a smirk plastered on her face, my eyes widened as i turned around to face her before playing it off cool.

"i don't know what you're talking about." i smirked at her and she laughed and shook her head.

"spill, heather! i'm dying to know!" she begged, "it sounded like you had a lot of fun last night."

"slash and i had a great time." i smiled as i sat at the counter with her. "he's amazing, like oh my god. his moans..." i trailed off as i thought all about the events last night. "he's so fucking hot, sam. you have no idea." i fanned myself as it was getting hot.

"you are one lucky girl." sam smirked as she looked over at slash who was telling all about the girl who he'd fucked last night, i listened in to hear his side of the story.

everything accurate and true. i wished the moments from last night could last forever but that was wishful thinking. for the rest of the day all i thought about was slash, all throughout while i was working. my mind playing tricks on me as i thought i saw him everywhere only for it all to be a figment of my imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 225 9
" 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 " [ REPUBLISHED ] Guns N' Roses fanfic. 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐮 𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠 𝐚𝐮 - 𝐜...
85.9K 765 48
One shots including single/few/all five original members of Guns N' Roses: Izzy Stradlin (i.s.) Duff McKagan (d.m.) Axl Rose (a.r.) Slash (s.h.) Ste...
67.4K 1.7K 31
"𝕳𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕴 𝖆𝖒. 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕽𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓." In which the young, and not so innocent, Henley Baxter meets the dirty rock n roll bassist befo...
9.3K 167 21
White Rabbits has been successful since 1985. One night the band go out for a wander around the sunset strip, when they come across Guns N Roses. The...