For Art (Trafalgar Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Art + nude paintings + hot crush + teasing = lots of troubles for (Y/N)! Highest rankings: 1# in TrafalgarLaw... More

Erotic Sketches
Body Painting Part 1
Body Painting Part 2
Traces of Sanguine
Art of revenge
Different Perspectives
Game of colors
Red Ink
Love, war and art
Oil Pastels
History of Art
Aquarela
Painting the future
Erasing
Living Nature
Living Nature part 2
Anatomy Design
Arquitecture
Our Canvas
Torned Photographs / Body Painting Part 3
The day has finally arrived!
Meaning of colors: Green of hope
Black and White: the beginning of the end
Purple: Deeper Ambition
Yellow: Unexpected Joy
Blue: Female Wisdom
Concept Art
The lover's portrait
Sculpting
Creations (Bonus/Epilogue)

Red-orange of sexual desire

6K 145 77
By ABAO14

"He said the jury would say something soon but it's been a week, it's friday already and they haven't responded yet!" - You sighed while finishing tying your hair up in a bun.

"It's clear they wanna give you a shot then." - You saw Law entering the bathroom and putting his arms around you in the mirror in front of you - "If they wanted you expelled and didn't care one bit, they woud just have done it by now." - He kissed your shoulders gently going up to your neck making you shiver.

You had been worried these past few days over the constest cheating situation and the delay on the juries response. To worsen things, everyone of your friends, including your amazing boyfriend, was now too busy to talk to you due to preparation for final exams and paper work deliveries, making you anxious that you didn't have anyone to talk to either, but you didn't complain, you understood their situation.

However your loving partner had stayed by your side listening quite some times now. You had noticed his sweet efforts to stay awake to hear you out and not pass out from too much work but no matter how much he tried to deny his fatigue, his eyebags always gave him away!

It was something you had grown used to now, reading Law through his body rather than trusting his words. So you felt a bit guilty and needy to make it up to him.

"Wait for me in bed." - You turned around kissing him quickly on the lips and pushing him out right away - "Don't peek!"

He smirked and nodded before walking towards the bed. His lack of response was also one of the signs.

His tired state made him a bit laid back and less perverted, not that you didn't like it, it was in fact cute that he wanted to cuddle more than usual, but you also missed that sexy, wild, sex god like side of his.

You knew his major problem was falling asleep so, for the good of both, you decided to make him a special surprise! And hopefully tire him out enough so he falls asleep right after your done.

You dressed in your cute but sexy white new lingerie and looked at yourself one last time in the mirror.

The fabric supporting your boobs was transparent as well as your bottom with a purposely placed hole in the middle, exposing your entrance, that stood hidden by a ribbon which when pulled would open 'the present'. Your stomach was hidden by an opaque white cloth with small cute wings patterns with two big ones in the back. The whole thing made you look like an angel, which was the purpose!

You proceeded to go out and immediately felt his eyes all over your body, he was clearly awake now.

Before he could say something you walked to his sitting form and strandled him. With your hands on his face you connected your lips to his and felt him place a hand of your head, bringing you deeper into the kiss, and the other squeeze roughly your breast.

You whined in pain but he didn't let go, instead he began massaging in circles as he let you dominate the kiss. You felt his other hand leave your head and spank your ass. The pain caused you to jump and push forward, rubbing against his member, with your lips still locked.

He groaned and smiled into the kiss, you could feel it coming, another spank.

One.

You lazily moved against him making him groan in protest.

Two.

Harder than before, it stung a little and you whined more.

Three.

Four.

Five.

He didn't stop when you whined in pain again and again.

For a moment, he stopped, rubbing his hand on your butt cheek soothing the pain away and then replaced his hand with the other, bringing you into the kiss once more.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

You tried moving away from him not wanting to feel more pain.

Nine.

This time he went softer.

Ten.

"I c-can't!" - You broke the kiss with a hurtful expression and tears ready to spill anytime.

"Shhh." – He kissed you gently this time massaging your red skin carefully.

You stood like that for a while, trading small kisses and hickeys until you whispered you were ok. He nodded before glancing at your breasts.

His stare hardened as he stared at them, you felt it on his little friend harden too. With both his hands he cupped them, pushing them upwards and letting them fall. He repeated this process some times before looking at you in the eye.

You didn't dare to tear your eyes off him and vice-versa. His right hand slowly pushing the see through cloth covering your left breast finally cupping your boob skin to skin.

He squeezed it a little, not enought to hurt you like before, and brought it forward to his mouth, slowly liking your nipple.

You could feel your cheeks flushing red from the sight. His intense stare making you wet with naughty thoughts of him sucking you whole.

"Tell me baby, what do you want me to do?" – He brought his other hand to your other boob and repeated the process – "Say it, out loud."

You opened your mouth a few times, unable to decide on the many options floating in your head.

He kept liking and softly biting into your nipples, each at the time, while he waited patiently for you.

"I want y-you to... s-suck me..." – You gulped.

"Where?"

"Everywhere."

He smirked before pushing himself foward and covering your right breast with his wide open mouth sucking you hard. You moaned softly at his attempt wrapping your arms around his head securing him.

A sudden spank made you yelp loudly.

"Everywhere?" – You nodded but he spanked you again – "Everywhere, who?"

"E-Everywhere, master!"

He attacked your other breast sucking you like a hungry beast and steadied you in placed with his arms around your hips.

"Bring them closer to me." – He ordered leaving your dripping wet nipple free.

"Yes. HM! Yes, master! Ah!" – He grinned as you understood for every mistake you'd gain a spank.

You let his head rest against the bed's headboard and crossed your arms squeezing your boobs together making them stand out. Law pulled you closer with his embrace and licked your silky valley before sucking your nipples together, biting and licking sometimes.

After a few minutes, when he finally got tired of playing around he raised his head and let go of his hold.

"Hands on the headboard. I want to open my present." – You did as he said and put your hands up on the headboard.

Law slowly pulled the thin white string letting it fall to his side, watching your face with curiosity.

He put two fingers against the fragile transparente cloth still in it's place gently massaging your lips.

"How do you want me to do you baby? Hard?" – He shoved his two fingers inside your core moving fast in and out intul you became a panting mess – "Or slow?" – He suddenly stopped making you whimper to the loss of pleasure.

"I-It's not f-fair!"

"I know. That's why I like it..." – He smirked glancing over your breast quickly moving to your eyes – "So? What's it gonna be?"

"...Hard-Ahhhhh!" – He pulled you down against his erect member while lifting his hips up adding impact.

He threw his head back for more support, thrusting deeper. He slid down slightly, being completly laid down, only adding more speed into it. His eyes closed tight opened to admire your erotic form.

The way you crazily moaned with every thrust and the way your breasts traveled up and down only made him harder, want to pleasure you even more.

After a few more thrusts he flipped you around. You looked behing you, towards Law with a confused expression.

"Relax." – Was all he told you before inserting his two wet fingers with saliva into your 'second present'.

His pace picked up right after, making you less aware of the unconfortable feeling. His fingers scissoring your hole gave you new weird sensations and as he pushed them deeper they became more satisfying.

After a few more thrusts you both finally came. You got up from Law and turned over to look at him. His tired look almost falling asleep... almost.

You aproached his still hard member and put him between your breasts, squeezing him in the middle by holding yourself with crossed arms.

He was about to protest when you began pushing up and down on his member, occasionally having him greet your cheeks.

Law panted softly, which didn't please you. It wasn't fair he didn't get to moan like a cow too. So went faster and faster, licking and biting soflty on the tip.

When his pre cum began to show you let one hand fall to the sheets and grasp his balls, gently caressing their sensitive skin.

Law began to moan louder, just like you wanted, and soon his sémen fell all over your breasts and a bit on your cheeks and tongue.

Honestly, it didn't taste bad but also it wasn't one of your favourite flavours to have so you reached for the small bedside table and looked for the baby wipes to wipe you and your big baby's lollipop.

Once you were finished you placed yourself beside him, ready to sleep, but saw him still awake, or trying to stay awake. With clearly dizzy eyes he looked at you and smiled.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know but you made me experience new things, so I thought I should make you experience something new." – You smilled back and cuddled up to him.

"I liked it a lot, thanks." – He kissed your forehead and hugged you lazily.

"I know, I saw your internet's history browser." – He chuckled and smirked to your response.

"Then you know we'll be trying other things in the future."

"Maybe, maybe not. Depends on my period's arrival."

A/N:

HI THERE! Were you horny, did you like this? I hope so.

Cause I saw porn and was too ashamed after. At leats in BD and stories it doesn't count, it doesn't make us feel guilt. :P

So... how's life? Is it boring? Good!

Watch my babies then! BlackPink <3

By the way, I wrotte the numbers to look more realistic in the story, did it work? Because when I read sex scenes they usually lose me in the middle cause they're like "after a few times we came", and  that's it. And I'm like 'shit  I fell asleep' or 'oops not horny anymore'. (I KNOW i WRITTE LIKE THAT TOO BUT I WANNA CHANGE!)

BONUS:

...

"Where did we leave Bepo?"

...

"Shit."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 616 27
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?❞ Shiina Mikami has something that everyone wants. Devil fruit powers, a bounty, but most importantly, informat...
460 24 10
Modern AU Y/N is on her early 30's and unsure about the future of her long-term relationship when Trafalgar Law, her childhood friend and high school...
14.5K 419 16
A start of a story of a lonely doctor from the Real World, who accidentally entered World Of Manga through a fictional One Piece Character, Trafalgar...
66.4K 2.1K 12
this is old and p bad writing but! it's fine.Trafalgar Law was a pretty lonely guy, as little as he'd like to admit it. In his high school, he doesn'...