Capturing A Runaway Heart [Da...

By -bokuto-keiji-

So it was me all along. The thing destroying their perfect relationship. Boy X Boy Credits to cover artist... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 39

2.7K 109 75
By -bokuto-keiji-

*Third person's POV*
The marriage was beautiful. Flower arcs specially designed by the bride himself.

A man in a white suit walks down the carpet towards the make shift altar. A girl trails behind, happily scattering flower petals. The groom decked in black at the front takes the hand of his bride.

"I promise to protect you with all my heart regardless whatever happens. I will do my best to be a good husband to you. I will cherish and love you for all my life, I promise." The groom slips the ring of white gold into his bride's finger. The bride smiles ever so brightly.

Daichi stares into Suga's eyes. They both smile putting their heads on each other's.

Then, they kiss.

Applause resounds as Daichi's lips pressed lightly against Suga's.
.
.
.
*Suga's POV*
I throw the bouquet of flowers, wondering who would catch it. I hear screaming and turn around. Cradled in Yui's arms is the bouquet of roses and lillies. Her boyfriend hugs her. Daichi and I exchange looks and smile.

"Congratulations to the lucky lady!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
353K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...