My And My Sibling's Ocs( (reo...

By Luna_Alpha123798

I'm kinda sick of doing few forms and I'm usually getting forget about my ocs and yeah.....and I also making... More

Ninjago Oc
Male Ninjago OC
Ninjago oc For Lily
Creepypasta Oc
Diabolik Lover Oc
Ghoul Oc(For my Sister)
Jenna
Jackson(Twin)
A profile picture for my senpai!
Furry OC
the Clothes for my oc's part 1 (ṳ̈n̤̈d̤̈ë̤r̤̈ ë̤d̤̈ï̤ẗ̤ï̤n̤̈g̤̈)
Part 2
Jessica
my sailor moon OC

Demon Oc

203 9 100
By Luna_Alpha123798

Name: "Luna Moonstone." She said blankly

Gender:"...." Female.

Species: "Half demon half human." she said blankly again as she look away.

Sexuality: "...." she blushed softly as she look down as she pull her  hood over her face (Straight.)

Age: "20" she lied (1200)

Looks and wear:"are you blind??" she asked as she scrunched up a brow.(below)

(Her right should be pupil less )

Clothing:

Her demon form:

Formal dress:

Swim wear:

Personality:" emotionless and Cold"(emotionless and Cold at first but when you get to know her,she'd nice,lovable,caring,protective,skillful,brave and respectful.)

Likes: " ,training,fighting and practicing my spells." she said (Reading,singing,playing instruments,training,fighting and practicing her spells.)

Dislikes:"......" ( when she messed up her spells,loud and annoying people,some calling her daughter of Satan,other demons.)

Weakness:she frown as she went silent (using to much magic will drain her and if she used it all,she will loose her life as her energy source is connected to her life source and her being half human,she has limits.)

Fear:"....." she frown more as she slightly shakes( Seeing her dad hurt,demons coming after her and her dad)

Extra: She had a black half moon crescent choker necklace from her mom and her necklace can suck wondering souls except the powerful once And she had a gang of her own and her code is red eye.

Weapons:

Pets: she had a black wolf name Scar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
29.7K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
223K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
37.3K 1K 83
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...