Draco Malfoy|| One Shots/Imag...

By ArtisticSarcasm

{COMPLETED} •#1 in Tom Felton 7/22/18• •#3 in Draco Malfoy 03/11/19• •#1 in WizardingWorld 09/08/18• Fluff, s... More

{1} || The War pt.1
{2} || The War pt.2
{3} || Drunk Times
{4} || MudBlood
{5} || I Will Always Love You
{6} || The Boggart
{7} || New Years Countdown
{8} || The Muggle School
{9} || Fighting and Laughing
Dating Draco Includes,
{10} || Choosing Sides
{11} || Harry Potter's Sister
{12} || Memories
{13} || Dementor
{14} || This Is Bad
{15} || The Astronomy Tower
{16} || Vacation With The Devil
{17} || Vacation Pt. 2
{18} || Vacation Pt.3
{19} || Scars
{20} || Vacation Pt.4
{21} || What If
{22} || Muggle Games
{23} || Im Coming For You
{24} || Don't Be Dramatic
{25} || Drunk and Confused
{26} || Angry Kisses
{27} || Jealousy And Music
{28} Short Imagines Cuz WB
{29} || Arguments
{30} || Make Him Jealous
{31} Tri-Wizard Competition
{32} I Know You're Mad At Me
{33} Accidents Happen
{34} Forced
{35} Lets Irritate Potter
{37} Blindness Sucks
{38} Blood Wins
{39} This one is better
{40} Buckbeak
{41} "You Don't Love Me"
{42} She's Worse, I Promise
{43} Look At Me
{44} Or this
{45} I'm A Black
{46} Odd Ends
{47} Odd Ends [Pt. 2]
{48} Blood Sucker
{49} Blood Sucker pt. 2
{50} End The Mudbloods
{51} "And You're Pathetic."
!!!!
{52} Drowning
{53} Odd Ends pt. 3
{54} Evil Within
{55} Getting Over It
{56} Insanity
{57} Insanity Pt. 2
{58} Insanity Pt. 3
{59} Home.
{60} The Reader
{61} Aftermath
{62} Trust Issues
{63} Empathy
{64} Good At Acting
{65} Wrong way
{66} Insanity {A.E}
{67} For Him
{68} Classic Draco
I need your opinion ;)
{69} You Are My Babygirl
{70} Against Their Will
{71} I Just.. Died
{72} I Just... Died Pt. 2
{73} Spooked
{74} You Knew It Was Me
{75} Walking Sucks
{76} Date Night
LMAO
Please Read!!
T.R {77} Saving Voldemort
Question
{78} Lestrange
G&F {79} Deafened
{80} Duplicate
{81} Daddy Issues
{82} Duplicate Pt. 2
A/N
{83} Tragic Love
{84} Forget-Me-Not
{85} AU Zombies
Ending Of Sorts

{36} The DarkMark

10.4K 172 87
By ArtisticSarcasm

CRUCIAL INFO;

<This Story is a tad bit different then most, in this story I've given you a name and your looks, I'm so sorry, if you do not like it. Please, feel free to change it>

*In this chapter your name is Onyx Riddle, aka Voldemort's daughter.*

Y o u r P O V

Let me tell you.
Being the dark lords daughter is one of the toughest most harsh job in the entire universe, believe me.
Currently, I was standing behind him partially, staring straight forward as he spoke to one of his most loyal followers. The Malfoy Family.

"Your son, Draco, must receive his mark." My father said sternly, fiddling with his wand. "Lucius, I'd hope you understand this."
"Of course, my lord." Lucius Malfoy said immediately, bowing his head at my father, and then me. "My queen."

I bit my tongue to hold in a groan. You see, I usually went by the title Madame Riddle, Miss Onyx, or even my lady. But recently, my father had requested people to call him My Lord, and I My Queen. His babygirl. It's odd, really. My father is the Dark Lord, but he absolutely adores his only daughter.

I take after my father, or rather how he used to look. I have his extremely pale skin, raven black hair and green snake like eyes. It's weird, really. I'm unusually thin, yet healthy and fit? And please, let's not even speak about my height. But if you must know, I am 14 years old and nearly 6" tall.

(Eyes^^^)

I felt eyes on me, making me snap back to attention, my eyes flicking up to meet non other then Draco Malfoy's stormy orbs. He was staring at me, fear apparent in not only his aura, but his eyes too. They drowned in fear.

"My lord, he's only a child-" Narcissa tried to say, but a hissing sound left Nagini, making my eyes tear themselves away from Draco's and towards my father, who was tense and staring at me. His red eyes burning into my flesh as he nodded once, telling me to calm down.

I relaxed and lowered my eyes to the floor.

"He has a task to do, Narcissa. Draco will bear the mark, if Onyx can do it, so can he. She got the mark when she was 11." My father said sternly, and I internally flinched at the memory. My screams of torture, how my father held me to him and tried to soothe me, how I cried out my heart. My pain, everything. My emotions went away, along with my innocence on August 1st, my 11th birthday.

My father told me to never cry again. And I haven't.

"Draco, come."

The platinum haired boy looked at me once more before slowly making his way up to my father, his left arm already uncovered, his sleeved shoved up. My father began to speak parsletongue, which held my whole attention as I listened to him speak. His wand touched the main vein on his arm, and a black ink began to make its way across Draco's pale skin.

A scream tore itself from his chest and I curled my hands into fists, nails digging into his flesh as the boy fell to the ground, clutching his arm desperately. Nagini slithered towards me, until she was curled up right next to me, her cool scales touching my cool skin.

Draco screamed and cried for what felt like hours, but was only mere minutes.

"Onyx."

My head snapped up.

"Yes father?"

"Take care of him, will you? Bring him to your room." My father said stiffly, and I immediately knew he knew that right there, Draco's writhing body on the ground as he screamed and cried. It bothered me.

He was allowing me to relax too.

"Of course." I said quickly, making my way towards the shivering boy.

"Wait! Shouldn't I-"

"No." My father cut off Narcissa, leaning back in his throne like chair. "My daughter will take good care of our new Death Eater. I'm calling a meeting, in fact, I believe I will have Draco stay the night here. Monitor him, make sure nothing went wrong. Onyx will take care of the boy, come. I'm calling a meeting."

And with that my father whisked the two Malfoy's away, leaving me to myself and Draco.

With a small sigh, I leaned down and placed my hands on the boy's stomach, before apparating to my room I'd be sharing with the boy, who now lay in my bed. He was trembling, his eyes glued shut.

I thought back to my experience in receiving the mark, the pain I felt. Where the pain was located.

I closed my eyes and a damp cloth appeared in my arms, and I slowly kneeled down next to my bed, my fingers pulling Draco's hand away from the reddened skin. I placed the cloth against his arm, and to my surprise his eyes snapped open and I flinched back. "I-"

"Quiet down Draco." I murmured, placing the cloth back on the now more normal looking skin. "I'm helping."

"But- why? I-"

"My father ordered me to." I said plainly, looking back at the boy. "But I also received my mark once too, you know. It hurt like a bitch, so I'm doing the things to you that I wish someone did to me."

"Why are you being so nice?" He whispered. "You are Onyx Riddle, the Dark Lords daughter. Onyx literally means black, or darkness."

"I don't hate you, Draco. And I do not think I'm better then anyone." I left the cloth on his rest and handed him a glass of water. "I was innocent and pure once too. I dreamed of becoming an auror once in my life. I didn't want to be the dark lords daughter. The queen of the death eaters. That's not me."

"Then why don't you fight it?" He tilted his head, his blue eyes staring into my own.

"Why don't you?"

I stood back up and cleaned off my desk, my eyes locking onto the mirror so I could look at Draco. "My father plans on the two of us marrying."

"Is that bad?"

"Depends." I murmured, sitting down on the bed next to Draco Malfoy. "You're gonna want to keep that mark cool for at least 24 hours, otherwise it'll heat up and hurt like a bitch again."

"Thank you." He whispered, peaking at the inked arm. "It looks dreadful.."

"It'll be there forever." I whisper back, revealing my own mark, however, mine had bits of green in it like my fathers, since we were the main death eaters. "An ugly scar."

"We can share it." He whispered, aligning his arm with mine. "Our ugly scars."

I let out a laugh, looking towards the blonde haired boy. "No Draco, I do not think us being promised to each other his a bad thing. My mother would love you."

"Your mum?"

"She died giving birth to me." I murmured, turning away from him. "I never knew her, but my dad used to tell me stories about her. Until he went absolutely bonkers, then that was the end of that."

"I think she'd be proud of you Onyx." Draco said softly, wrapping his arms around me. Hugging me. I've never been hugged before, so I was confused when I found myself wrapping my own arms around his torso.

"Thank you, Draco Malfoy."

"Anytime, Onyx Riddle." He chirped, pulling away from my grip and laying flat on my bed, the cloth still on his arm.

Oh Draco, if only you'd understand the pain you will be feeling. I can't allow you to like me at all. I'm doomed, cursed, defected. You name it. I'll destroy you in ways you never even knew existed, I'll promise you that boy.

I am a Riddle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 36 28
[ⓡⓔⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ CLOSED] 🄹🅄🅂🅃 🄿🅁🄸🅅🄰🅃🄴 🄲🄷🄰🅃 🄼🄴 🄾🅁 🄳🅁🄾🄿 🄰 🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃 🄰🄽🄳 🄸 🅆🄸🄻🄻 🄶🄴🅃 🄱🄰🄲🄺 🅃🄾 🅈🄾🅄 🄰🅂 🅂🄾�...
203K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
41.6K 1K 86
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...