Wanna One x Reader (Oneshots)

By WolfOfMyths

Do you love Wanna One, because I do too! These are Oneshots with your favourite dudes! Fluffs and scenarios... More

Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Seongwu
Park Woojin
Lai Guanlin
Yoon Jisung
Hwang Minhyun
Bae Jinyoung
Ha Sungwoon
Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Seongwu
Park Woojin
Lai Guanlin
Yoon Jisung
Bae Jinyoung
Ha Sungwoon
Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Seongwu
Park Woojin
Lai Guanlin
Yoon Jisung
Hwang Minhyun
Bae Jinyoung
Ha Sungwoon

Hwang Minhyun

519 9 0
By WolfOfMyths

"Hey (Y/N), how are you?" my best friend and crush, Hwang Minhyun called out. I turned to him and smiled.

"I'm great! I missed you over winter break," I answered. I linked my arm with his as we walked together. We would sometimes be mistaken as a couple even though I wish we were.

"I missed you too. We went to Hawaii with the others. Too bad you couldn't make it," he said. He then pat me on the head as I slightly blushed.

"Yeah, some family came over and I couldn't go. It sounded nice," I said slightly pouting. Minhyun laughed and poked the side of my cheek.

"You're so cute. Come on, its getting cold," we walked into the school and took our jackets off. I opened my locker to find a letter and it was my favourite colour. I picked it up and opened it. It was a love letter.

"Hey, what's that?" Minhyun asked as he looked over my shoulder to see it also. I continued to read it as it read:

Dearest (Y/N),

You brighten anyone's day with your smile. Even if I can't see it up close, I still know how beautiful it is. Your laughter is contagious and is music to someones ears. Even if you don't know me, I feel like you're mine, and I wish to call you that. These feelings for you have lasted for quite a while now. You may not know who I am, I still think you are the one. You my beauty and I hope you will meet me after school out in the snowy fields in the back of the school by the snowy bushes. I hope to see you there!

Regards, Your Secret Admirer

"A love letter? Thats strange but I think you should see who it is. I'm not saying you should accept them right away, but you get to know this person," Minhyun said after reading it. I nodded in agreement. I already had my eyes for Minhyun, but I want to see who they are.

"Come on, we have to get to class," I said, changing the topic. Minhyun nodded and followed. I slipped the letter in my pocket and walked to class.

~Time Skip~

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Minhyun called out as he walked out of the school. I waved and then turned around. I walked around our school and into the back.

The bushes were just by the doors so it wasn't to far. By the bushes I see a tall figure in a brown jacket. I continued to walk but contained my nerves. They kept there back turned so I couldn't see who it was. When I was closer, they turned around. It was Ong Seongwu. I know him from when my ex-best friend liked him.

"You actually came," he said as he saw me. I slowly nodded. His mouth formed a smile. "You read my note. So, will you go on a date with me (Y/N)? I know we just met, but I really like you."

"I-I'm sorry, Seongwu. I actually like someone else. I think you're an amazing person and you deserve better then me and you'll find that better," I said back. I was worried he would be sad, but he kept his smile and nodded.

"I understand, don't worry. It hurts a bit but that person is a lucky guy. Thanks for taking the time to come here anyways," he said. I felt a bit bad but smiled also I made my way home.

I decided to take a bit of a walk to the park. I walked around the frozen lake and saw people skating. Minhyun and I use to come here often. 

"Ahh, (Y/N). What are you doing here?" a voice said from behind me. I turned and saw Minhyun. I smiled as I saw him.

"I met the person who sent the letter. It was Ong Seongwu, but I said no to him," I answered sheepishly. Minhyun looked a bit shocked but his eyes looked relieved.

"Why did you say no? He's a nice guy," he asked again. 

"I told him I liked someone else," I answered. He then again looked surprised.

"May I asked who that is?" he asked. I froze and stuttered a bit. He saw how I was and nodded.

"Before you go off to another guy, I just wanted to say I love you. I don't know how you do it, but you're just amazing and beautiful. I didn't want to hurt our friendship but I don't want you to leave me either. But I hope you're happy with whoever this person is," he admitted while looking at the ground.

I don't know how I had the guts to, but I held his face and smashed my lips on them. I could tell you was surprised but soon kissed back. I never thought I'd get to this. I then pulled away and looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.3K 30
@bbae.jy followed you. @bbae.jy sent a message to you. @bbae.jy mentioned you in a comment. I stalked the @bbae.jy boy to know who it is. And I'm sho...
26.5K 1.2K 25
@bbae.jy online a week ago. @bbae.jy no new posts updated. - - After a few months, Jinyoung keeps being busy until he ever got to open his Instagra...
19.5K 1.5K 20
❝ where are you going? i don't like people leaving me but they all did, you're the only one i have, not you too. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one...
251K 8K 48
❝you are beautiful in every single way. ❞ wishing that wanna one is forever. ━ © glampage 2017&2018 .♥︎. A...