My Boyfriend's Best Friend

By kimpyvon

Alexis Reed, a certified good girl. Her parents died when she was sixteen years old and so, making her boyfri... More

My Boyfriend's Best Friend
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

18.4K 335 14
By kimpyvon

I checked myself one more time in the mirror and I guess I look okay.

I was wearing a one-shoulder black bodycon dress that falls on my thigh with firey red heels and a black clutch. My hair is straightened but there are curls in the ends. My make-up is all natural, just a bit of black eyeliner and gray eyeshadow to have this smoky effect on my eyes, shimmery pink gloss on my lips and just a tad bit of blush-on.

My palms were sweaty, I wasn't sure if I should continue this.

I can already hear the loud blasting of music downstairs and I sighed heavily when the door slammed open.

"Alexis! What's taking you so long?!?"

I turned to see Eve, wearing a violet tube bodycon dress falling upto the thighs as well, gold jewelry and gold wedges. Her hair is tied up into a messy bun with loose hairs, which are curled, falling on the sides. Her make-up is a bit heavy but she rocks it! Violet and silver eye shadow, pink lipgloss, mascara and blushon.

She looks smashing!

"Wow, you look beautiful." I said.

"You too. You look hot." She winked.

I frowned and my gaze plummeted to the floor.

"What's wrong?" Eve asked.

"I don't think I should be doing this.."

"Nonsense! There is definitely nothing wrong with what we're doing so please... chill." Eve grinned, pulling me outside.

We went out of my bedroom, I can already smell the alcohol filling the air, I can see dancing topless ladies standing on table tops and drunk teens scattered all over the room.

It's eight in the evening and there are already drunk people here.

As both Eve and I walked down the huge staircase, a lot of guys looked at us lustfully.

This happens everytime but when Carson's by my side, I know there's less..

"Now this is the party spirit!" Eve clapped.

A waiter holding a tray with shots of a colorless liquid started coming our way.

Eve took one glass while I shook my head, signaling I don't want any.

I really can't take my liquor so yeah..

She drank the shot in one gulp and she chased the waiter for more.

I stood there, alone, until she came back after a few minutes holding more shots and gulping them one by one.

"This party will be in next week's schoool paperrrr." Eve said in a sing-song voice.

"I bet. I'm totally sure I'm going to have lots to clean up tomorrow as well." I grumbled.

"Don't worry.... Eve to the rescuuue!!!!"

"You barely help me with anything, Eve." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Nonsense! I help you all the timmmeeee." She hiccuped.

Eve started dragging me to the dancefloor then we danced, of course.

After dancing, Eve wasn't satisfied so she decided to dance on the table tops.

"I... I don't want to.." I whined.

"Come on already!" Eve said, pulling me towards her.

"BUT--"

"Pweaseeeeeeeeee." She begged.

Oh no, not the puppy dog eyes--

"Fine fine." I groaned.

*Sighs*, works on me everytime.

She started dancing on one of the table tops and I just stood there beside her.

Not moving. 

She swayed her lips like a pro while I...

I just stood.

"Hey, let's dance, okay?" Eve conviced me once more.

Yup, she is definitely half-drunk.

I decided to copy her moves, her sways and all when suddenly, all eyes are on us.

The guys rushed to our table in attempt to touch us.

One guy touched my leg, making me flinch.

Suddenly, all of them pounded their hands on the table and cheering for us to strip.

"Strip.Strip.Strip.Strip." They said repeatedly.

I turned to Eve, and she stopped dancing.

Her face turned into a more serious expression.

Then she broke down.

Eve loves dancing, but she hates it when someone asks her to strip.

I mean, we're not sluts, you know.

"YOU ALL! YOU ALL ARE ASSHOLES!!!!! BOYS ARE F*CKING DOUCHESSSS. YOU'RE LETTING US STRIP?! WHY?! BECAUSE OF THESE?! (holds her boobs) WELL, YOU AIN'T GONNA GET ANY BECAUSEEEE WE WON'T BE DANCING ANYMORE! ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!!!! SEX-LOVING MANIACSSSS!!!" She shouted, making everyone calm down and quiet.

I was startled and she pulled me with her.

"Come on Alexis! ALL GUYS ARE FREAKING THE SAAAME!"

I nodded my head and went down the tables, pairs of eyes trailing behind us but luckily, was replaced by another stripping lady on the table top.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." She sighed, but her face is all wet from crying.

We sat on the tall stools of the bar counter as she ordered the 'Vodka Tower', which is basically a tube like container of maybe three feet containing vodka inside, with tubes as straws for hardcore drinkers.

"You remembered him again, don't you?"

"DON'T START WITH IT." Eve interrupted.

Obviously, sex makes her remember Danny, and Danny isn't much of a good thing to remember.

"Sorry."

Her very big drink came as she chugged down the vodka tower like a maniac.

"You going to finish all that?" I asked.

"HECK YEAH!" She growled at me.

"Miss, you want anything?" The bartender asked, motioning to me.

"Um.. maybe iced tea.." I softly said.

"You sure you don't want what you're friend is ordering?" He asked, pointing at Eve, who is emotionally distressed right now.

I turned to face Eve then to the handsome bartender and nodded.

"Yeah, I can't hold my alcohol." I chuckled.

"Okay, how about a mocktail?" He smiled, wow he has perfect teeth.

"Thanks but no thanks mister..." I looked at his name tag and it says Kyle so I continued my statement, "Thanks Kyle."

"Sure, I'll get your iced tea." Then he disappeared.

I faced Eve who's looking at the bartender nudging my arm playfully.

"What?" 

"He's cute." She winked.

"Yeah.." I said, agreeing.

"He is my next target." Eve winked.

As soon as Kyle came back with my iced tea, Eve started flirting and raking her fingers on his hair.

"You are so adorable."

I saw Kyle looking kind of teary-eyed making me laugh.

He is cute in a way, a baby brother looks cute.

Eve started pinching his cheeks as he rushed to the other side of the counter in fear.

"He is such a party pooper!" Eve whined.

"Oh Eve, you never really 'stop' flirting, do you?" I scoffed.

"Who does?" Eve scowled at me.

I rolled my eyes and tried to understand my drunk friend of mine is still very and deeply heart broken.

Suddenly, my gaze shifted to a figure, sitting on one of the lounges, wearing all black and drinking cold beer.

I squinted my eyes only to see the figure is actually Darren.

I scoffed and he saw me looking at him making him smirk as he stood up from his seat and by the looks of it, coming our way.

I quickly turned around and mumbled to myself,

"Arrogant creep thinks he is so hot.."

"Who's arrogant?" I hear someone suddenly whisper softly on my ear making me twitch. 

I blushed and turned to see who it was although I knew it's Darren all along.

He smiled at me cheekily as he snaked his arm around my waist.

"Hey beautiful."

"Shut up!" I said, practically getting flustered for nothing.

Why am I blushing!?!

"Shoo! You stupid ass Kyle.. you.. party pooper--" Eve hiccuped making me and Darren look at her.

"What's with her?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head.

"Le me don't know." I laughed.

"9gag?" He snickered.

"Yeah..."

Then there it was.

Awkward silence.

"So..um.. you don't drink?" He asked.

"Well.. I can't handle my liquor." I replied.

"Ah.. I see. Well, those girls await me so bye." He said, waving.

"Oh sure," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"You are definitely jealous." He laughed.

"I.AM.NOT." I said, emphasizing every word.

"YES.YOU ARE DENYING RIGHT NOW." He emphasized as well.

"Whatever,"

"Hey Alexis.. I want to tell you something."

"WHAT?!"

"You don't love Carson."

"Pardon?" I said, pretty much offended.

Who wouldn't.

"You don't love him." He nonchalantly answered. 

"How can you even say that? You don't know anything." I replied, pretty annoyed.

"I know Carson doesn't want you to have these parties without him, right? Yet you still do. If you truly love him you won't even attempt to have one. Because you know he will eventually know." 

"Would you please mind your own business?! You are out of the picture in my relationships." I yelled.

"Whatever you say." He says, walking out then shoving his hands on his pockets while a few half naked girls come towards him.

I furiously sat on the stool beside a sulking Eve and shouted,

"Hey Kyle!"

Kyle quickly went towards me, shuddering, since Eve is going to try and seduce him again.

"Can I get you something?" He asked fearfully.

"Kyle, you are such a party pooper---" My half-drunk best friend muttered.

"Can you serve that guy's head (points at Darren who is making out with some girl I don't know) on a platter?" I angrily said.

He shivered in fear and I felt kind of bad.

"Just kidding. I want one vodka tower too." I continued.

Both Eve and Kyle eyed on me strangely as Kyle softly mumbled,

"Didn't you say you have a low alcohol tolerance?"

"What's wrong with you, girl?" Eve asked.

At this point, I didn't care anymore.

I was so furious on what Darren said.

It pierced me, my pride, my dignity.

I know this is going to get me a bad hangover tomorrow but I am furious.

How dare he tell on me as if he knows how I am feeling!?

"Shut it, Kyle. You're a bartender not a guidance counselor." I growled.

Kyle nodded his head as he fixed me a vodka tower.

"What's with you?" Eve asked.

"Darren." I angrily replied.

She laughed and pointed at him making him turn to us and smirk.

"OHH, LOVERRR BOY."

"What the hell are you doing?" Slapping her hand.

"Nothing serious."

I scowled at the look of his face and chugged down the vodka like there's no tomorrow.

"You're too sensitive." Eve retorted.

"Heck. owww.. my head is kind of painful--"

My vision kind of blurred as I saw the half empty vodka tower infront of me.

I am seeing double images of Eve and I knew what I was going to be-- In my drunken state.

"Alexis.. stop drinking!" Although Eve is a bit of drunk, she still has control over herself. She still has this conscience.

"I can't and I won't." I grumbled.

Eve is stealing the massive tube away from me and it was becoming a tug of war session when I saw a familiar face coming right on us.

Eve's jaw dropped and I was still wondering who that guy is.

Then that guy stood right infront of us.

"Hello Eve. Hello Alexis."

A very familiar voice.

His voice is a mixture of hot and sexy, alright..

"Danny.. what are you doing here?" Eve's voice cracking.

DANNY!?

Why is he here?

After hurting Eve, what the hell is he doing here?!

"We need to talk." He says.

I can hear Eve scoff.

"There's nothing to talk about, Dan." She said, she callse Danny, 'Dan' in short.

"Eve... I'm serious." He said, grabbing hold of Eve's arm.

"Let go!" Eve yelled.

It's a good thing the party is noisy itself.

Nobody would notice a petty fight in this crowd.

"No! Eve, we need to talk."

"Then let's talk now. Infront of Alexis!" Eve replied.

"In private.."

"Then no." 

"Please Eve..."

"I said NO!"

I finally reached my boiling point, Eve is definitely hurting from Danny's grip.

I pushed him away and took Eve by the arm.

"Why are you even here!? Don't you know how much pain you caused my best friend!? And you're just going to show up asking for a private talk as if nothing happened?! ARE YOU EVEN IN YOUR RIGHT MIND!?" I yelled.

"Alexis..."

"I know Eve, it's stupid of me to shout on such a useless person but I just can't take it anymore! I don't want to see you hurting.."

"Look.. I wanted to talk to Eve because I wanted to explain.." Danny says,

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOWWW!" I screamed, making a scene.

Okay, maybe the music is not that loud and *some* people can still hear me scream.

"But--"

"Danny.. please go." Eve interrupted.

"Eve, I can explain...."

"DO YOU WANT ME TO DRAG YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE!?" I shouted, making Darren walk towards me, grabbing my wrists in one hand.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DARREN!? LET GO OF MEEEE!"

"You are causing a scene." Darren nonchalantly replied.

I glowered at him saying,

"I DON'T CARE SO LET GO OF MEEE!"

I let out a loud shriek, I wanted to strangle Danny right now for having the nerve of showing up in my house.

"Alexis.. It's okay.. I'm talking to him." Eve softly whispered.

"Are you sure..?" I asked softly.

"Yeah.. I don't want you to be involved in this, okay? Just have fun for tonight." Eve said, turning to Danny.

"Let's go outside.." Danny said.

Then I watched them leave.

I calmed down a bit but I can't help myself feel worried the fact that Danny wants to talk to Eve after hurting her!

What is that guy up to?

I gritted my teeth in anger when Darren spoke.

"You know you should act more like a girl."

"Like you're one to talk." I growled.

"Mmhm..."

When I finally calmed down, my vision's getting more blurry and my head hurts like hell.

"Ow..." I said, holding my head.

"Do you want to go up to your room?" He asked.

"Yeah. I think that's what I need.."

"Let's go up then."

He went up with me in my bedroom as I plopped on my soft bed.

"Ow..." I wailed in pain.

"You alright?" He said, popping his head infront of me.

Our faces are a few inches close, our noses touching as I marvel his beautiful brown eyes.

"Your eyes...."

"What is it?" He asked, playing with my hair.

"It's beautiful..."

His eyes softened as I have this sudden urge to kiss him.

Why is that?

Maybe it's the alcohol.

"Your eyes are beautiful too." He says, smiling.

"My eyes look normal." I replied laughing.

"Not really... It's the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen in my entire life."

I blushed at what he said and his cheeks turned a bit scarlett too.

"T-Thanks.." I said, smiling.

He pulled away and I wish he didn't. He gave me a friendly smile and went rushing to the door.

I sat up asking,

"Where are you going?!"

"Outside?--"

"NO!" I cut him off, marching towards him.

I cupped his cheeks as I tiptoed, looking intently on his eyes then kissing him.

I am not sure if these are effects of the alcohol because it surely felt good.

Kissing him feels awesome.

He kissed me back, he didn't reject my kiss, his tongue begging for entrance.

I let him in and we kissed passionately, my body burning with tingling sensations.

I wrapped my legs on his waist as he carried me to the bed to continue kissing me.

He pulled away for a moment whispering to me,

"You're beautiful.. I know this is wrong... but--"

"I know this is wrong too.. but--"

Both of us didn't finish our sentences, tears are rolling down my cheeks, I don't know if this is still alcohol.. I'm not so sure and I am scared.

"I'm sorry." He says pulling away then rushing to the door.

I didn't stop him this time as I saw him slam the bedroom door.

I sighed heavily on my bed..

How come his kisses still linger on my lips?

What did I just do?

I wanted to tell Carson but what if this is just nothing and a dream? Or effects of alcohol?

I was busy overthinking but exhaustion overpowered me making me close my eyes.

Eve's POV

We finally went outside and I was growing nervous.

I really don't want to see him right now but there's also a part of me that grew excited.

How odd.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

He didn't speak for a moment, looking down and I rolled my eyes.

"I.. I heard you and Jason--"

"Yeah, that's right. But what is it to you? You are probably doing the same." I said, cutting him off.

He silenced again making me a bit intimidated, I mean-- Hello? I still have lots to say here but I'm actually waiting for you to respond first.

After a few minutes, it's just nothing but pure silence.

"Look, if you are going to just waste my time then I'll have you know I have better things to do." I said, turning my back on him when I felt his strong grip on my waist, turning me around, grabbing hold of my hair then kissing him.

I sighed in defeat as I let the warm tears roll down my face and kissed him back.

I'll never grow tired of his kisses.. not even if we are apart for so long..

He stopped and I wish he didn't, as he wiped my tears cupping my cheeks.

Our foreheads touched as I closed my eyes as my chest started to tighten when he whispered me the three words I was meaning to hear all my life.

"I love you."

*

Danny and Eve?:0

Darren and Alexis?:0

They got kisses oh poo, such a sweet story--

The next chap will have more twists and turns and the continuation of Eve and Danny's conversation. <3

Anyway, sorry if it took so long to update!

I was busy thinking the plots and have you read me 1D fanfic? yeah, that. I loved writing it too much.

SO much for Zayn, anyway see you soon enough.

Hugs and kisses, xx love lots, me:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Old or New? By Haley

Teen Fiction

1K 20 24
Beth was the loner, until she met Ty. He became her friend, not caring what his friends thought of him. She was happy with this. She had her one frie...
3.1M 49.2K 42
Daniella Campbell is a normal highschool girl with best friends who have boyfriends, because of peer pressure, she also wants to have one. However, D...
665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
35.4K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...