Fantasizing

By TJunell

Zen is not the most known or boldest person, but she never backs down. Coping with the death of her mother, h... More

Fantasizing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Reality Just Set In

Chapter 25

21.1K 559 367
By TJunell

Chapter 25

You would think that after you have sex for the first time you feel so liberated and grown up, but that shit wasn't true at all. I felt like my thighs were going to just fall off the day after. My inner thighs were the most sore though. I just stayed in bed for the next couple days, not really going anywhere. The first reason was just because I was being lazy, and the other reason was just because I didn't want anybody to see the way I was walking.

The fall was turning into winter and I was going to start online school Monday. I don't really know what to expect, but I'm sure I can manage. There weren't many requirements either. I was just happy that I would get to do my work at my own speed and not rush to get things done. The only thing that I hated was that I was going to miss the rest of my high school experience. I won't get prom, I won't get to walk across the stage and grab my diploma, and all the other senior things that would take place for the rest of the year.. I'm sure it won't be that bad though, I was never one to ponder on things like that.

My music played through my headphones and I nodded my head to the beat. Today was Ian's last day in Phoenix, and he just sent me a text saying he would be here soon. He only stayed for a week, but it was a really good week. Everyday, after that Sunday, he came to check on me and bring me food, and things like that, since I really didn't want to get out of bed. He would stay almost the whole day and watch movies and stuff like that with me. It was nice to have things like they used to be.

Every single chance Ian got he would tell me how much he loved me, and how sorry he was about what happened. He really was trying to make up for what he had done. He got me anything I asked for, waiting on me every hand and foot. And trust me, I did take advantage of it. I was never one to be so needy, but this week I acted just like a pregnant women, except I wasn't mean to him.

"Ian's here!" Tommy called from the living room over my music. I removed my headphones, got up from my bed, and started to the living room. I walked in seeing Ian had brought my sour patch kids and ice tea. I smiled and walked over him throwing my arms around his neck. I planted a small kiss on his lips and mumbled a thank you. He returned the gesture with another kiss, and set the bag and drink down on the coffee table.

"Ewww" Tommy almost yelled. "That's gross Ian, girls have cooties." he continued crossing his arms around his chest. Me and Ian laughed, just like a typical seven year old. Ian knelled down in front of Tommy, so they were eye level. "Your sister doesn't have cooties lil man" He said still chuckling. "All girls have cooties" Tommy said pouting a bit. "That ain't what you gone be saying in a few years lil man, trust me" he said, getting up and wrapping his arm around my waist.

Tommy ran off somewhere to play with his truck obviously ignoring Ian's last statement. I grabbed my things from off the coffee table and led Ian to my room. I sat on the bed, and he remained standing watching me. I opened my bag of candy and popped one in my mouth. "Ian, do you have to leave tomorrow morning? You sure you can't stay one more week?" I whined. I had grown damn near attached at the hip to Ian just this week. Way more than I was before, and I knew he still had that little soft spot for me.

"Baby, you know if I could stay, I would, but I have to start school just like you." I pouted and blew out a long breath before popping another sour patch in my mouth. "I know, but still" I saying still pouting. He walked over to me and sat next to me. "Every chance I get, you know I'll come back" he said stealing a sour patch from my bag and eating it. I nodded, knowing it was true.

"I'm taking you out today though, so start getting dressed" he said rubbing his hands together.

I groaned. It wasn't that I didn't want to be seen with Ian or anything, I just didn't want to go out at the moment. I was way too lazy to go anywhere right now. "Do we have to go somewhere Ian? Can we just stay here and watch movies" I whined. Even though it was the same thing we've been doing all week, it's just been good. If we went out we'd have to deal with other people, and I just didn't feel like dong that.

"We been doing that shit all week, you don't wanna get out?"

Before I could reply my granny popped her head in the door. She smiled and looked over at us. Day by day her condition was getting worse, but you couldn't even tell by the way she acted. "Hey suga, Tommy told me y'all were back here. Child you can't just be coming in my house and not speak" she said joking with Ian. He laughed, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Rice" he said giving her a little squeeze. "Hey baby" she said hugging him back.

Granny met Ian Monday when he came by. She was glad that I took her advice, and that I was happy. In the end that's all she wanted. "Y'all want something to eat?" she asked looking around. "We're okay granny" She looked at me with a knowing look. "Are y'all sure? It won't take but a minute to fix y'all something"

She was always trying to feed somebody. "Yes granny, I'm sure. We were just about to go somewhere anyway." She nodded. "Well if y'all need something y'all know where I'll be" she said leaving the room. I popped another sour patch in my mouth and looked over to Ian, who was grinning ear to ear.

"So, we are going out?" He said keeping the smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes. He knew I wasn't going to say no to him, no matter how much I wanted to stay in bed.

I groaned. "Just get out so I can get ready" I said pushing him out the door. I shut the door, making sure to lock it so no one would interrupt me.

I sighed. I picked out my clothes for the day, which wasn't anything too exotic, but not anything too bummy either. I walked in the bathroom and started my shower. I would've taken a relaxing bath, but I know how impatient Ian could be sometimes. Before I could strip out of my clothes, I heard my phone ring from my bed.

I quickly retrieved my phone to see it was none other than King calling. I haven't talked to him much this week, especially since he was out of town. We did text a little on maybe one or two of those days, but that's it. I was kind of glad he had called really. I answered the phone putting it on speaker, so I could pick out my accessories and things before I got in the shower.

"Hey King" I said in a somewhat cheery voice.

"Wassup, it's been a lil minute" He said in that oh so sexy deep voice. I missed hearing it, even if it has been a week. "Yeah, I feel like I haven't talked in forever."

"I know whatcha mean. What you bout' to do?"

"Oh Ian and I are about to go somewhere" I said kind of sad. I would've really wanted to spend the day with King, but it is Ian's last day. I sighed. "Aw I see, since ya lil boyfriend in town, you putting a nigga aside? That's cool though" I had explained what happened with Ian, and that everything was okay. Of course I didn't go in detail though.

I laughed. "You know it ain't like that. You should come out with us later. I think we going out to eat or something whenever we get done doing what we doing."

"Nah, I ain't with that third wheel shit." he said. Of course he wasn't. I shouldn't have even asked, but in all honesty I really wanted for him to go. It would be fun. "Please King? Please. I really want you to meet him"

He let out a long sigh. "Damn, I guess I'll pull up." He said in a defeated tone. I smiled from ear to ear. "Thank you! I'll text you the place and stuff"

"Aight, that's cool" He said and then ended the call. I wasn't too worried about them meeting. It couldn't be that bad at all. I'm sure they would get along just fine. I hope. I finally stripped naked and jumped in the shower. I rushed a bit, so Ian wouldn't get mad. That was the last thing I wanted.

When I was done I jumped out and slipped on my underwear. I lotioned up and slipped on the rest of my clothes. I put on the charm bracelet that my mama gave me and then a few rings and midi rings, and a necklace that I had gotten last week when King and I went to the mall. I put on a little make up, and my new dark colored lipstick. Since I had done bantu knots before I went to bed last night, I undid them, separated my curls, and then put on some hair products on it to make it more defined. They came out really nice, and I was really grateful for that. I grabbed my purse and then walked out of my room.

I tip toed in the living room, trying not to interrupt the game that Ian and Tommy were playing on the game system. They looked like they were really having fun. I laughed a little getting me caught by Ian. He looked over to me and smiled, before standing up from his seat. "Okay, lil man. That's enough. I'm about to leave"

Tommy let out a little sigh and went to turn the game off. Ian patted him on the back slightly. "Don't worry about it. I'll be back to beat you again soon" He laughed.

"You know I was winning!" Tommy yelled. Ian nodded and then we both said goodbye to Tommy and granny, who was in the kitchen. We walked out the door and I saw that there was a car outside with a man sitting in the drivers seat. I was guessing that Ian had got a driver here, since he took a plane.

Ian opened the door for me and I climbed in before him. We buckled up and then the car immediately started to go forward. "You look good" Ian said almost immediately.

I felt a blush creep up my face. "Thank you." I smiled at him, and he returned the smile. The smile was soon replace with a confused look. His eyebrows scrunched up a bit and he twisted his mouth. "You been lookin' and acting real different ever since I came back. I mean in a good way, but still different."

"What you mean?"

"You know, you just changing. Your hair, and you seem happier, and more care-free and all that shit."

My eyes widened at his statement. I didn't think when I said I would change, I meant it. Maybe it was because I was away from all the bullshit, and my life wasn't so bad anymore. I shrugged and waved him off. If I would've told him what was really on my mind there would be no doubt that he would be offended.

There was a bit of silence, before I spoke. "Um I invited King to come with us later."

"The fuck, why?" he asked. I could tell he was irritated. I had explained everything about King to Ian already, just so we wouldn't have any secrets or nothing. He didn't say anything about it then, just a simple head nod, which I was fine with.

"Cause, I want you to meet him." I shrugged.

"Damn, this s'pose to be me and you, but you inviting other niggas to be with us and shit, that ain't cool Zen"

I rolled my eyes, see I knew he was going to act like this. He can never just be cool about something, like damn he don't even know the nigga yet. "Okay, well he coming anyway so you can just get over it." I said with a slight attitude. Ian can really shove his opinion about King up his ass, cause it ain't going to change the way I feel about him, or my friendship with him.

The rest of the car ride was silent, but only cause he was in his lil feelings. I couldn't care less. We pulled up outside of an arcade, and I inwardly smiled. It wasn't what I would've picked, but it looked fun for the most part. I opened my own door and got out and Ian did the same. Ian said something too the driver, before he sped off.

"Can you not be mad just for today? What's done is done, and it's your last day anyway." I said as we walked up to the building. I didn't have time for Ian to be in his little mood. I am trying to enjoy myself. The old me would try to console him and make him feel better, but the new me only cares about my own feelings and only wants to live life to the fullest for myself, not for other people.

"You just don't understand though, like this my last day with you, and you wanna invite this nigga that i don't even know?" He said as he held the door open slightly for me. "You the one that said we been together all week." I said defending myself. He could be mad all he wanted, I was still going to have fun.

Ian walked in before me and walked to the front counter, ignoring what I had just said. He payed for the both of us to be there for basically the rest of the day, or until we got tired and wanted to leave. I shrugged it off and got my ticket, and started to walk the way to the games, when Ian grabbed my arm.

I turned back and he motioned for me to come closer to him. I did as he asked and he leaned in a little closer to, just so no one else could hear us. "My bad, I just wanted to go out with you, just you." He slightly whispered. "I know, I just really want you to meet him and he's only coming later, so we will be together most of the day" I whispered back. He nodded and sighed, indicating that he's giving in.

I smiled and gave him a hug, thankful that I wouldn't have to deal with his attitude today, but even more ecstatic that him and King could finally, officially meet.

We went toward the arcade room, and of course the first thing Ian went to was the basketball game. Ian was always talking about basketball, and how good he claimed he was. I personally have never seen him play, but he looks like he has the potential. He started up the game and then started.

The first ball that was released he shot with ease, and the next, and the next. When the basket started moving from side to side Ian stayed in the same place, still shooting each and every ball. I really couldn't believe he didn't even miss one. He turned to me and smirked as if, he was the best that ever did it.

I scoffed "You ain't shit, I can do that" I said crossing my arms across my chest. "Aight, lemme see then" he said obviously challenging me. I didn't know that much about basketball, but I've learned how to shoot the ball before, so all in all I think I'll be fine.

I did as Ian did and walked up to the center starting the game. He stood beside me watching closely. I took a deep breath and grabbed the first ball that was released. I position feet, hands and all that as I was taught and threw the ball towards the basket.

Miss.

Ian laughed as soon as the ball hit the rim. I rolled my eyes and then went again.

Miss.

I heard another eruption of laughter to my left and turned to glare at him. "You ain't shit. I can do that" He said mocking me. I pushed him back slightly and continued to try to shoot the balls. Miss after miss, and I was getting more and more agitated as every ball dropped down outside of the basketball. The last ball was released and I grabbed it taking another deep breath. I took the shot it hit the back board and fell in the basket.

"YESSSS!" I said turned around and stuck my tongue out at Ian. He still stood there laughing, while I applauded myself for my accomplishment. "That was really hard!" I whined pouting at Ian. "It really wasn't, but you did good bae" he said before kissing me on my lips.

I pushed him away. "Whatever, let's play something that you CAN'T beat me in" I said dragging him around the room. I wasn't good at very many games, but I was determined to find one that I could even have the slightest chance of beating Ian at.

Even being the age that I am, I'm still kind of a sore loser, but I mean who doesn't like to win? I guess I was just really competitive, when it came to these kinds of things. I finally stopped at a dancing game. Ian looked at me like I was crazy, but I just laughed it off.

"Hell no, I'm not doing this shit" he denied.

"Yes the hell you are, now come on." I said stepping on to one of the mats that were engraved into the floor. He rolled his eyes and finally did. We started the game, and of course I was the one to pick the song.

Once it started I moved my feet to every step, being sure not to miss one. I concentrated, not even paying attention to how Ian was doing. I wouldn't say I was the best at dancing, but I'm not the worst either. This was easy anyway.

When we were done Ian was practically panting, trying to catch his breath. I looked at the score and shouted in joy, making people look our way. I did a little dance and taunted Ian, who was still trying to catch his breath. "You set this shit up" he pouted pushing me to the side.

"No I didn't, you just really suck" I laughed. "Nah we playing this shit again, and this time I pick the song" He demanded stepping back on the pad. "Aww, are you mad cause I won?" I really didn't mind. He was still going to lose again.

Ian picked the hardest song that there was, but I wasn't too worried. It'll be fine. I moved my feet fast paced, just as the game had instructed. I hit all the doubles, and even all the triples as the song went on. Ian groaned as he kept missing all the steps. I was getting a little tired, but I couldn't stop, I kept going keeping my eyes on the screen and my feet moving. "I win again!" I semi-yelled at a very pissed Ian.

We ended up playing this game about four more times before moving on to the next. The last time I just let him win, because I was tired of playing. He was just as competitive and stubborn as I was, but I couldn't complain.

__

Hours later...

King

I walked in the place that Zen had texted me about hours ago. It was one of the most famous dessert places around these parts, but I haven't been in a while. Zen waved me over to the table that her and that light bright ass nigga were sitting at. I walked over and Zen stood, and then made ole boy stand up too. I gave her a slight hug, and then dapped ole boy.

I slid in the empty booth, cause they were sitting in the booth across from me together. "I'm glad you came" Zen said beaming. Something she never failed to do. I nodded and looked around. It wasn't that many people here, but there were a few. I ain't recognize too many though. This was the uppity part of town that I ain't really fuck with.

I brought my attention to my phone, looking at a text that Kane sent me a while ago. I read the first sentence before having the phone snatched out of my hand. "Zen, the fuck you doing?" I said looking at her crazy. "We ain't having no phones tonight, cause that's all both of y'all do. We are gon have a good night, and then y'all can get em' back later" She said.

"Hell nah, I ain't no little ass kid. Gimmie my shit back" I almost yelled. I knew what she was trying to do, but something important might come up. She shook her head and then turned back to the menu. This other weak ass nigga did the same, not even saying shit about his phone. I could tell this nigga was pussy already.

"Aight, it's gon be like that?" I said looking at Zen. Her eyes stayed on the menu. I groaned and leaned back in my seat, finally picking up the menu. I probably ain't have much of a choice so I let it go. Everything on there looked good, and it was Saturday so that meant it was desserts only night. I ain't really want nothing from here, but I wasn't gon let them just eat in front of me, so I had to get something.

"Oh, my bad. I forgot" Zen said catching both of our attention at the table. "Um King this is my..." she paused for a bit, searching for the right word. "Friend Ian." she finally said. Ian had a twisted look on his face as if he weren't expecting for her to say that. Whatever it was, it was none of my business. "And Ian this is King"

"Damn, I ont' even get a title?" I said joking with her. She laughed. "Shut up" I knew Zen was only trying to make all of us comfortable, cause all this nigga been doing since I got here was mugging me, so therefore it wasn't working "Wassup" I said trying to ease the tension, but all this nigga did was nod, but still continued to mug me. "Aye, you got a problem?" I said voicing my opinion.

I was not about to sit at this table for another minute having him glaring and mugging me the whole time, that was something that was NOT about to happen. Zen's eyes widened at me from what I just said. "Nah Zen, I'm just trynna see, I ain't bout' to take no type of disrespect. If he got a problem with me he need to go'head and say something now."

"Nah, man it ain't nothing" Ian finally spoke for the first time tonight. Zen sighed. "Can y'all just calm down, we are in public" Zen scolded the both of us.

"I'm cool, I was just trynna make sure he was straight." I said picking the menu up again. I knew my ass should've just went out with Kane. I just couldn't say no to Zen's ass. If It wasn't for her I'd probably be at the strip club getting a lap dance.

A waitress came over smiling at all of us. "Good evening, how are you all doing tonight?" She said. We all nodded and she continued. "Well I am you waitress for the night, Sarah. Remember tonight is all dessert night here at The Cheesecake Factory, so please keep that in mind when giving your order." We all nodded again and she handed each of us cloths and silverware. "Are you all ready to order?"

"Um, not quite, could you please give us just a few more minutes?" Zen asked in her most sweetest, and fakest voice ever. She was obviously mocking the overly enthusiastic waitress. I smirked and let out a small laugh. She was always playing. The waitress still nodded not getting the joke and then walked away.

As soon as she was out of sight and earshot Zen and I laughed hard as shit. Ian just sat there looking confused. He whispered something to Zen and she shook her head no, but continued laughing.

"Why you do that though?" I said as my laughter died down. "Because that bitch was all smiley for no damn reason." She said. I nodded in agreement and picked up the menu again. "What are y'all getting" She then asked. "The Oreo cheesecake look good" Ian said first. "Ooo that do look good, get it so I can get some." Zen begged.

She was so greedy. She could eat everybody food at the table, and still be hungry. That girl could eat, it was slick cute though. I smirked to myself.

While I was gone handling some stuff for Blaze and myself, I found myself actually missing her. When I called her earlier I honestly just wanted to have her to myself. She was just getting to a nigga in some way.

"You always trynna eat off my plate, but I think imma get the Chocolate Brownie Sundae" He said. I watched as Zen pouted and kept looking at the menu. "Whatever." she mumbled.

I hated seeing her mad, especially over something petty like that. I looked through the menu once more, and then decided what I wanted in my mind. The waitress walked back over carrying a paper and pad ready to take our orders. "Are you all ready to order?" she asked, and we all nodded it. Zen went first, "Can I have the Warm Apple Crisp, with an extra scoop of vanilla ice cream please?" She wrote down what Zen said and then looked at Ian "Yeah, let me get the Chocolate Brownie Sundae" The waitress nodded and then looked at me, last.

"Yeah, Imma have the Oreo Cheesecake, with extra oreos" I smirked and the looked at Zen, who had the biggest smile on he face. "If that's all then I'll take your menus now and your desserts will be ready shortly." The waitress said, before taking our menus and then leaving.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much King. I really wanted both of them so bad" She smiled

"It ain't shit" I replied. Ian's mad ass just sat there, being mad. I don't know why his ass ain't just get the shit. He did that to his self.

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." Zen said before she slid out the booth and walked to the bathroom.

I watched as she walked away towards the bathroom. Her ass looked right, and I couldn't even stop staring. When she was out of eye sight, I turned back around to see Ian glaring at me again. "The fuck you want?" I asked. He obviously had a problem, and he need to speak up on that shit. "Why you do that shit?"

"The fuck? Cause that's what the hell I wanted to get. And if she want that then I was gon get it for her, since yo punk ass ain't. She just want to be happy, damn" I said. I was not about to sit here and play dumb like he ain't know. Shit he the one that caused it. "And you don't think I'm making her happy?" He asked, obviously being sarcastic.

"Nah, I don't" I said. I don't sugar coat shit, and I wasn't about to start now. I ain't like this nigga and that's what it is. He ain't right for Zen, especially since he fucked her over like that. Niggas is snakes and if they'd do it once, they'd do it again in a second. Now I'm not saying I'm the best thing in the world. I'm just saying I know something good when I see it.

"You don't know shit, so shut the fuck up" He almost yelled making a couple heads to turn. I know he ain't trying to cause a scene in this damn restaurant, cause that ain't what's 'bout to go down. I chuckled a bit. "Ya mad, cause you can't hold yours down?" I said. I was chill, I'm just telling him the truth. "Nah, I got mines, I'm just letting you know it's mines." He said putting a little more stress on the word 'mines'.

I sucked my teeth. This nigga must not know who I am, but Imma just leave this shit alone. It ain't worth it to be going around starting shit with lil rich boys. I can keep it together for just one night though. For the next couple of minutes we just stared at each other, with corrupt looks on our faces.

Zen came back, but didn't notice shit. Instead of going back to her regular seat she slid in the booth next to me. "Why you over there?" Ian asked before she could even get settled in her seat. "I just figured since he was sharing with me It'd be easier to sit over here. Don't worry about it" she said laughing a bit. If only she knew. I slyly laced my arm around her waist, just to get a reaction from her.

She just moved up a little bit, so my arm fit snugly around her waist. I looked at Ian who had seen every little movement that had just happened and was obviously angry about it. I chuckled to myself. "What's funny?" Zen asked absolutely clueless. "Nothing ma, but anyway what y'all end up doing today?" I said. I put on a good boy act, trying to please Zen. Even though it wasn't like me. I know she'd be disappointed if she found out that Ian and I ain't like each other that much that we couldn't even sit at the same table together and have a decent conversation.

"Oh my gosh King! It was so much fun, we went to this arcade. I beat Ian's ass in that dance game, and air hockey, of course" she said putting her hand out to her face, doing that little emoji girl pose. I laughed a little "On the real? You let her beat you?" I asked Ian. He caught my drift, because he wasn't showing anymore signs of how jealous and angry he really was. "Man, she hoe'd me. And I know she ain't gon tell you how I tapped that ass in basketball and the little bowling game they had."

I nodded, and chuckled a little. Zen rolled her eyes, "Nah I let him win" she said sounding like some hoe's boyfriend. "Aight Zen, Imma believe that" I said sarcastically. "But you hoop?" I went on to ask Ian. "Something slight. Why, you?" he replied. I nodded. To me he looked sorry, but shit I could be wrong.

"I used to, it just got boring for a nigga. It was never a passion or none like that, just something to do" I admitted, which was true. Basketball was just somthing niggas used to say I was good at. I never really wanted to actually play, but of course my mama and other niggas said I should be on the team. I went for it, made it, played it, and then quit when I got bored. Simple as that. "I didn't even know you played basketball" Zen almost yelled.

"Yeah I used to back in my junior year of high school"

She nodded. "Were you good?" she asked. Just like always Zen had a boatload of questions. Another thing I was feeling about her. To any other bitch it would probably annoy the shit out of me, but she ain't usually have no stupid ass questions like them. "You already know" I said shooting an imaginary ball in the air with my hands. "Mhm, sure" she said.

"You ain't gotta believe me, I can prove it myself" I said. Before Zen could continue to speak the waitress arrived with our desserts. I was surprised they didn't take forever, but there weren't that many people here, so I understood. The waitress passed out all the food and then looked at us again.

"Enjoy, and don't hesitate to call if you need anything else" She said. "Thank you" Zen said, before the waitress walked away. Zen grabbed her fork and took a huge ass chunk of my cheesecake. "Damn Zen" I laughed. "I don't see why you ain't just get this shit" I said as I continued laughing. "I told you, I didn't think I would like it, but it's good!" She exclaimed. She took one more chunk of mine and then stuck it in her mouth.

"Mmmm" she moaned as she swallowed the cheesecake in her mouth, making me smirk. I know it was childish keeping my mind in the gutter, but a nigga couldn't help it.

The rest of the time we all ate silently enjoying our food. There was still the occasional glare from Ian, or the occasional moan from Zen, and then her telling us how good it was. I ended up eating half of her stuff, and she ate half of mine. The waitress walked back over. "Umm will your check be all together?" she asked. "Umm, no three separate" Zen said. "Nah, it's two separate" I cut in. "Me and hers on one ticket" I felt like it was only right since we basically ate each others.

The waitress was about to walk away before Ian caught her attention. "No, they got it wrong ma'am. It's ME and her on one ticket, and his alone." He said. Damn this nigga always trying to control shit. The waitress came back to the table, and looked at Zen. "So who exactly is sharing the ticket again?" she asked speaking directly to Zen.

"I can pay for myself y'all" Zen said putting her hands up in defense. "Nah, that ain't how it's gon go. One of us gon pay for you." I said. My mama ain't raise a nigga like that. You go out with a women, no matter if it was under her request or yours, you better pay. Now with these hoes, that was a whole 'nother story

Zen shook her head, and looked at the waitress who was still standing there looking confused. "I'm sorry for all the confusion. I guess I'll be sharing the ticket with him." she said pointing to me. "The Apple thingy, and Oreo cheesecake. He will be the single ticket" She said pointing to Ian. The waitress nodded and left.

"It only makes sense, since King and I basically shared." Zen said to no one in particular. We all nodded. I don't know if it was me, but it was obvious who Zen was choosing this whole night. Now I wasn't one to take a nigga girl, but I mean if she want me there ain't nothing I can 'bout that.

"Are you going home after this?" Zen asked me.

"Yeah, I been at it all day"

The waitress then came back with the ticket. Ian and I both payed and gave it back to her. Then after she was gone we both left a tip, a fat one at that. Zen and Ian walked out in front of me, and I followed. When we were all out in front of the restaurant she gave us back our phones. "You ready Zen?" Ian said dialing a number on his phone. "Umm, I was thinking I'd just ride home with King since he going that way. You taking me all the way there is way out of your way." she said catching both of us by surprise. "Nah, it's cool. I can take you." he said.

"Ian really, just go. You have to pack and all that. I'll be okay" she reassured him, while patting him on the back. "You sure?" he asked again. "Yes, I just don't want you to go all the way over there for no reason." He looked a little hurt. Shit I would be too, if my girl left me for another nigga. But as Zen explained to me over a text message earlier this week, they were not dating, just chilling.

"Zen, Imma wait in the car, just come when you ready." I said. grabbing my keys out of my pocket and walking to my car. I unlocked the door and hopped in. I turned the heat on and let it blow on me for a lil minute before I checked my phone. There was a lot of shit, for me not having my phone for just an hour and a half, but the one that caught my eye first was a missed call from my mama.

It's been a lil minute since I talked to my mama. Once I moved out we barely ever had contact, but we were always close, and I always had love for her. I dialed the number, calling her back. It rang about four times before a deep voice answered.

"Hello?" the voice said.

"Wassup? Who this?"

"Bruh, this Jayce, you don't recognize a nigga voice?" My cousin said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

"Nah, I ain't even know this was you, shit sound like ya balls finally dropped. Congratulations man" I said laughing.

"Fuck you man" he said.

"Whatever, but give the phone to my mama"

"Aight man, hold on." He said I heard him call my mama name, and then her voice in the background. I smiled slightly. Damn I loved my mama. Shit I'll admit it any day; I'm a mama's boy.

"Hello? " she said finally picking up the phone with a confusing voice.

"Hey mama" I replied

"Uh uh, don't 'Hey mama' me. I ain't seen you around here in too long, nor have you called. You forgot about ya mama?" she said sounding pretty pissed. I know I been distant from my mama, but I ain't forgot about her. "I'm sorry mama, I promise imma come by soon." I said.

"I miss my son" She said in a little pouty voice. I laughed a little to myself. "I miss you too ma. How you been?" I said. Since I was an only child we had a real tight bond. My mama was almost the only one that I knew was real. "I'm good baby, and Jayce pass me that salt" she yelled in the phone.

"You sound like you throwing down ova there ma. What you cookin'?"

"You already know son. It' not much though, just some pork chops, string beans, corn and corn bread." she replied. I licked my lips just thinking about it. I swear my mama had to be the best cook in Illinois.

"Can you fix me a plate Mama?" I asked. That dessert up here ain't do shit for a nigga and, I would cross oceans for her cookin' real shit. "Mhm, I knew that was gon bring ya hungry ass over here. I'll put you one up baby" she said. I had to be smiling harder than I ever had before. "Thank mama, I'll be there in like 15 minutes."

"Mhm, okay bye boy" She said before ending the call. Just seconds after she hung up I saw Zen finally making her way to the car. She got in and slammed the door, anger covered her face and a bit of sadness.

"Everything aiight?" I asked. I was genuinely worried about her. I knew that dumb ass, pussy ass nigga would've did something to her. "Yeah I'm fine, I just want to go home" she whispered. "Ah, we need to make a stop first."

"Whatever." she said crossing her arms and leaning on the car door to look out the window. I started the car and drove the way to my mama house. The whole car ride was silent. Zen wouldn't talk to me at all, not even when I asked her shit. She only mumbled stuff, and short answered me. He must've really got to her.

Usually Zen would be all in my business or in my phone playing games like a little kid. This time she ain't even mess with the radio. I drove a little faster. I knew if anything, my mama cooking would make her smile.

We pulled up in the drive way to my mama house a few minutes later. "Where are we?" she asked finally opening her mouth since we left the restaurant. "My mama house" I said unbuckling my seat belt. "I'll stay in the car." she said with a sigh. "I might be in here for a while. C'mon ma, it ain't gon be that bad" I said giving her a little encouragement. She sighed again and then unbuckled her seat belt. She opened the car door and followed me to the front door of the house.

I opened the door, without even knocking. I knew it was unlocked since mama was expecting me. "I'm here" I yelled. Zen walked in behind me shutting the door. "Boy, you ain't no damn body. And don't be yelling in my house. I to-" She said as she was walking to the foyer. She stop mid sentence when she saw Zen behind me. She looked at me confused. "Hey baby, who are you?" she said, just like her always nosey.

"I'm Zen Ki-" she started, but of course mama had to interrupt her. "Aww, that is such a cute name, you must be one of King's lil friends. He ain't brought too many girls 'round here ya know" She said running her mouth. "You hungry sweetheart. I would've already had you a plate done if I would've known you were coming"

"It's okay, I'm not hungry" Zen said a little nervous. As if on que Zen stomach rumbled. I guess that dessert didn't do too much for her either. "Mhmm, it's plenty of food here for you baby, plenty trust me. I'll fix you a plate right now. King lock that door, and then come in here and eat. your plate is in the microwave." She said running her mouth on and on.

I locked the door and then made my way to the kitchen. I heated my plate up a little more and then got it out the microwave. I walked in the dining room and sat at the table, where my little cousin Jayce was sitting. "What ya been up to young blood?" I asked taking the seat next to him. "Nothing much cuz, where ya been?" He asked chewing on a bone like a lil dog. "Ya know, here and there"

"I see you brought somebody to the house." I turned around to see Zen talking to my mama as she made her a plate. "Yeah, I was just giving her a ride, and you know I couldn't pass up my mama cooking." he said. "She fine as hell though" he said looking at her still, but mostly her ass.

"Hop off that, she ain't looking for no fifteen year olds" I laughed punching him in the arm. "I may be young, but I'm ready" he said with a serious face getting up from the table and walking out the room. I must've busted out in laughter, because Zen and my mama walked in looking at me like I was insane. "You okay boy?" my mama asked setting Zen's plate down and a glass of lemonade at the seat that Jayce was just at.

"You are such a sweet girl Zen, you can come back any time." she said giving her a smile."You ain't get me no drink ma?" I asked looking at her. "Boy you better go in there and get it yourself" she said laughing. "I'm sorry I can't stay up and talk no more. I'm so tired baby, good night y'all. When y'all done y'all can lock the door. I'll probably be sleep." she said giving me a kiss on the cheek and then started walking to her room. "Love you ma" I said stopping her. "Love you too King, and you need to come back more often, I ain't playing." I chuckled a little "Yes ma'am" I said taking a bite out of the pork chop.

"Awww, King! You are so sweet to your mama, I love it. You always be trying to act so hard, but when it come to your mama you a little baby" Zen said laughing and pinching my cheeks.

"Aw, so now ya lil ass wanna talk. You straight?" I asked again. Her smile quickly turned to a frown and she looked down at her plate stuffing her mouth with string beans. "I don't wanna talk about it" She said after swallowing the food.

"Nah, just tell me" I said, putting my fork down. "No, I don't want to talk about it now. Can we just eat?" She said almost yelling. I let the subject go and just ate my food. If she ain't wanna talk about it I wasn't gon press the shit. That's her business

"Mmm, this food is so good!" She exclaimed stuffing more in her mouth. I laughed. "I already know ma." I said eating my pork chop. We ate the rest of the food in silence. When we were done she turned and looked at me. "I'm surprised you don't stay here. Shit, the cooking so good I'd stay here." she laughed.

"Ha, I know, but I'm a grown ass man. I can't be living off my mama. I'm trynna get it on my own" I admitted to her. "Mhm, I grown ass mama's boy" she said pushing my arm a bit. "Whatever. Everybody love they mama" I said. Her mood instantly changed again. She looked down at her hands, she looked like she was about to cry.

"You aiight?" I asked lifting her chin up with my fingers. She looked me deep in my eyes. Tears threatened to fall on the corner of her eyes. In her eyes held pure sadness, like I said something that sparked a painful memory. "What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing" she said shaking her head ferociously. "I just miss my mama so much." She continued wiping her eyes. I gave her a questioning look. Why she ain't just call her? "She died about seven months ago." she admitted. "Damn, I'm sorry" was all I could say.

It was sad. I know if I lost my mama I would loose my mind. I pulled her into a slight hug. I was never the type of nigga to hug a female or hug period for more than like two seconds, but this shit was heart breaking. I hugged her a little longer before she pushed me away. She smiled a little. "It's okay though. I know she's in a better place" She said smiling and going into deep though. She was probably thinking about her mama though.

I nodded and then picked up my plate and hers, and took them to the sink. She looked at me carefully. "You sure you straight?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm good. I just had a little moment" she said laughing it off. I'm glad she wasn't one to ponder on the past like that. "You ready then?" I asked. She nodded and then followed me out the door. I hate to just eat and leave, but there wasn't really no point in staying if mama and Jayce were sleep. Shit this wasn't my house, but I did miss it. I would have to start visiting more often for real.

We headed to my car and got in. By this time Zen back to her normal self, messing with my radio as I pulled out the driveway. We rode home listening to her music on her phone when she put in the AUX cord. She loudly sang along to Miguel's song Do You ...

But do you like drugs, do you like drugs.

Yeah well me too, me too, me too. me too, me too

Do you like love? Do you like love? Well me too, me too

It's what we gonna do

Tonight let's dance a little harder

Till I feel like I know all the things.

She kept singing, getting all the lyrics right. I was guessing this was one of her favorite songs, cause we listened to in about three more times after the first. "Nah we ain't listening to it again turn to something else" I said stopping her from playing it a fifth time. She groaned. "Fine" she turned to a different song. I recognized it as Ty Dollar $ign's Or Nah Remix

Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?

You can ride my face until you dripping cum

Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah?

Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah?

I'm not the type to call you back tomorrow

But the way you wrappin 'round me is a prob

Ain't nobody tryna save ya

Baby, get that paper

Zen surprised me when she rapped Wiz Khalifa's part, and then sang The Weeknd's part. It surprised me even more that It wasn't the clean version. I laughed and turned down the volume "You don't know none of what they talking 'bout in that song" I said still laughing. That was a little too explicit for a good girl like her. "Whatever, you don't know what I know" She said winking at me. I smirked to myself. She just don't know, I turn good girls into freaks. "And you know you can't sing right?" I said laughing a bit more. She punched me in the arm. "Shut up!" she said and then continued singing. She ain't really sing that bad, I just like to mess with her. She actually had a pretty dope voice though, if I was to be honest.

It was about a fourty-five minute drive since I lived a little far from my mama. We continued to listen to song after song before I didn't hear anymore singing. I looked over to see Zen's head was laying on the arm rest and her eyes were closed. She looked real peaceful and cute sleeping and I smirked to myself again. I could barely even take my eyes off her. She was really just hypnotizing.

Like I said earlier Zen was really starting to get to me, and I don't fuck with good girls like that. She was really just start to take a toll on a nigga for real. And it was just the little shit she did, like the way she laughed, and how she wasn't always negative about shit. I know she wouldn't never even think about having anything to do with me. Even though I was having these little girly ass feelings towards her, I know I ain't want shit serious. A nigga like me can not just be tied down though. She deserve something better a nigga like me, cause I ain't looking for love or no shit like that.

I turned the corner and I went to her house first. I ain't know if I should wake her up or just carry her in. I looked at her and then tapped her shoulder a few times. She didn't even move. I finally got out the car and picked her up. I have no idea why I did this, but I just ain't wanna wake her up and disturb her. I pulled her key out of her purse that was hanging around her and unlocked the front door.

I went to her room and lie her on the bed. I took off her shoes and hung her purse up on the door before exiting the room and the house. This was exactly why I couldn't be in a relationship, cause shit like this.

I can't be no hood nigga falling for a good girl.

__

Music: August Alsina- You Da One (Cover)

Lol I know I'm real childish for that song, but oh well. Anyway...

What do you think made Zen so upset after they left the restaurant?

What y'all think of King now ? What y'all think about Ian?

What about the way both the boys were acting?

and lastly TeamKing or TeamIan ? Lol

Other thoughts?

Be sure to comment and let me know! And vote !

In other words Fantasizing will be ending soooon! It's been a long time. I'm guessing there will be about five or six more chapters and maybe an epilouge. I haven't decided yet. I AM trying to wrap up this story because I have posted the summary and cover ( made by EbonyGoddess ) to my next book called Nymphomaniac, so be sure to check it out soon! Regular updates to that story will probably start at the beginning of August, and if you liked Fantasizing you will LOVE Nymphomaniac. That's all for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 181 44
*Second book of the Partnered series* **** "Back to the place that started it all ten years ago. The place that brought life to me; a world I've cho...
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
32.7K 107 31
ALL OF MY GAY SHIPS AND MY BOYBANDS' SHIPS DON'T HATE ME PLEASE JUST BECAUSE I'M YOUNG 😭 AND PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME Language: Tagalog-English Kung...
508K 18.7K 35
Copyright © 2014-15 reserved by MissEvelynRose Rated R for a reason, only mature audiences. Must follow to read private chapters. Camille and Tasha...