Eddworld X Tord's twin! reade...

By Digit_Eater

Tord and Y/n, together leaders of the red army, as siblings together. Y/n handles the main decisions for the... More

Content waring
1: New bonds
2: An unexpected Edd-venture
3: Magic town
4: An unpleasant reunion
5: Boom 💣💥
6: Survivors and regrets
8: Don't worry, I'm here.
9: Parts of the past
10: Learning new things
11. Matt's day
12: Traitor!
13: Intel from the enemy
14: You
15: Old friends
16: Troubled thoughts
17: What do you think you're doing
18: Uh oh
19: Dark clouds ahead
20: Calm before the storm

7: Meeting the warriors

865 27 80
By Digit_Eater

-YOUR POV-

Tord and I walked to the outside training area. There were about twohundred people I'd never seen before standing there.

They were lined in four groups, looking like it was four colours of armour. A colour per group: green, pink-ish/ red, white and black

Isa walked up to us "These are all our warriors," she spoke.
"Tell us about them" Tord said.
"We have four main groups," Esther said

"The elements," Rigel said as he motionedto the group in green.
"They are specialized in fire, water, earth, weather and nature magic," Vega said.

"Would you be able to demonstrate?" I asked and Isa hummed.
"Of course!" She said before she nodded at Cosmos who was standing in front of the group.

Cosmo turned to the group as he put his hands togeter and created a white glow "Ready?" He asked as he held the white glow in his hands.

"Fire!" Cosmos exclaimed and he threw the glowing target up into the air. All the magicians in green armour immediately shot fire at the glow and it exploded into fireworks.

'Cool...'

"Air formation beta!" Cosmos called and a strong breeze passed through the base and a whole bunch and of leaves were blown into the air, creating a realistic looking lion.

"Eath air alpha!" Cosmos called and the ground shook as the piece of ground the elements were standing on got lifted up and floated in the air. It then got set back down.

I looked over at Tord and he looked quite impressed "And the other groups?" He asked
"Of course. Here we have the healers," Isa said as she motioned to the group in pink-ish/ red armour.

"They are specialized in healing, but can also do opposite damage. Healing works the best when the person has a magical injury. Physical injuries are a bit trickier and take longer," Caelum explained.

"May we demonstrate?" Isa asked and I nodded "Of course" I said.
"We need a volunteer that is okay with being hit by magic," Isa said.

A soldier of ours that had been wathing steps forth "I volunteer," the soldier said.
"Alright, you may demonstrate on him," I said.

Caelum picked one of the healers and they stood next to Isa "This might hurt a lot," Isa said as she created a black glow in her hands.

The red soldier gave a nod, to signal he was ready and Isa shot the glow at the soldier, hitting him in the stomach. The soldier fell to his knees as he clutched his stomach.

The healer Caelum picked out quickly walked to the soldier with a green glow in their hands. They put their hands on the place where the soldier got his and they whispered some stuff.

The green glow became brighter and when the healer took their hands off, there was no trace of the soldier ever being hurt.

"How do you feel soldier?" Tord asked.
"I-I feel... Pretty good actually, sir" the soldier replied.
"Good, you may take a break," I said and the soldier left as the magician returned to their spot.

"Impressive," Tord said as I nodded in agreement.
"We have the monster magic," Isa said, motioning to the group in white armour.

"That is an old form of magic that the monsters in Mt. Ebott used to use. You can basically say you can summon attacks and defences," Ester said, "It's almostlike a video game."

(A/n: Who ever gets the reference gets a cookie)

"Show us a bit," I said and Vega went to stand in front of the group, holding her hand up in the air "Red!" She yelled and all the magicians from that group formed a red sword and shield in their hands.

"Green!" Vega called and all magicians get just a green shield in hand.
"Yellow!" She called and all the magicians from that group made finger guns.

"Huh?" Tord and I said at the same time. Vega made one of the white glow targets and she shot it into the air.

Then all the magicians shot glowing yellow bullets from their finger guns. The target exploded immediately.

'Interesting... '

"Cyan!" All the magicians got a cyan coloured knife in hand.
"Orange!" The magicians got orange boxing gloves on.
"Purple!" Vega said and the group split in two.

Purple lines appeared in the air and half the magicians climbed them.

'That will be use full'

They climbed back down the lines "Blue!" Vega said and half the magicians stretched out their hands at the other half with a blue glow around their hands and the other half floated up a bit surrounded by the same blue aura.

They landed back on the ground and the blue disappeared. The magicians went back into their former positions.

"Very impressive" Tord said and I hummed a bit.
"And our last group... The summoners" Isa said

"What do they do?" I asked, my tone laced with curiosity.
"Well, they summon things and enchant or curse armour and other magical items," Isa said and I hummed a bit.

"They also do the white energy targets you've seen us do," Rigel said as I looked at the group.
"So you all are summoners?" I asked.

"No no, we are the only six that are able to use all the four magic forms. That is also why we lead our warriors. We are the strongest," Esther said as she looked proud of that statement.

Isa, Vega, Esther, Rigel, Caelum and Cosmos came to stand next to us "So what will the set up for the attack be?" Isa asked

"We could devide into fifty small groups of ten, all around the blue base. That would mean a group consists of one of each category magician and six red army soldiers. We'll start with an air attack to distract them and then we'll attack from all around their base," I suggested

"That sounds like a good idea" Tord said as the others nodded in agreement.
"You put together the groups of magicians and well put together our groups of soldiers together," I said

The others nodded and we start working on that.

~A week later August 9th 15:00~

We'd finally put together the groups and they have been training on working with the magicians. Everything had been going pretty well.

Isa offered to try and help heal some soldiers in our infirmary. She went in and the soldiers in there got healed from some gun wounds and broken bones

When she went to check out the guys she said she could not do much and that their injuries were very bad.

She was only able to heal a few broken ribs and their skin but the rest would take too much magical energy and had a high chance of failing, resulting in their deaths.

"Thank you for your help" I thanked Isa.
"It is no problem. I do it with pleasure and besides that, you two are helping us as well so its the least I could do for you," Isa replied.

I gave her a small smile and she returned it before going to the outside training area to see how they were doing there.

Tord should've been in the lab at the moment so I walked to the lab to check on Tord.

Tord just walked out of the lab with a huge grin. "What gave you such a good mood?" I asked.

"We finished the robotic parts for Edd, Matt and Tom," Tord said as he looked at me.
"That is great! When are we installing it on them?" I asked

"As soon as possible... And I was wondering.." Tord started his sentence.
"Wondering what?" I asked.

"If I could sit the operation out... I've known them for too long to be able to operate on them without breaking down," Tord said.

"Wuss. I can operate on you and I am your twin... And you say you can't operate on your so called 'friends'," I said, crossing my arms.

"You don't get it... I've been through so much with them and I just feel... I feel..." Tord said, "I feel bad okay!?" He whisper yelled at me.

"Calm your ass down. I'll do it, but these guys are gonna be your weak point," I said.
"Thank you Y/n, for... Understanding?" Tord said in a questioning tone.

"You're welcome... And you should come see how our soldiers are working together with the magicians," I said and we walked to take a look at that.

~17:00~

I walked to the operation room with six medics. We started on Matt and worked for about an hour. Then we went to Tom and that took us two hours and as last Edd took us three and a half hours

~23:38~

We finished the guys and I was beyond exhausted. I went to my room and I showered and I flopped down on my bed.

'That wasn't too bad...'

I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep.

-TORD POV-

Y/n went to bed and I had stayed up in our office. I set down my research on the magicians and I got up to check on the guys.

I walked to the infirmary and I went to where the guys should be resting. I saw Edd, Matt and Tom there; they are all still unconscious, but I can see that Tom had vr like goggled on, Matt's right eye was robotic and Edd's legs were robotic as well.

I sighed a bit at the sight.

'I hope they wake up soon and then Pau and Pat can train them... They'll become my most loyal soldiers' 

I left to my room because it was almost midnight already. I laid down in my bed and I fell asleep

~The next day, August 10th 20:00~

-EDD POV-

All I could see was black. I've been seeing this for what felt like years now. I heard some talking...

'Wait talking!? Who's voice is that!?'

I tried to open my eyes slowly. I struggled, but I managed to slowly open my eyes. "He is waking up!" I heard a voice say.
"Go get red leaders!" Another voice spoke

I took some time to adjust adjust to the bright light that was in my eyes. I looked around I saw a few people in lab coats.

"Hello, how do you feel?" A short brunette lady in a lab coat asked sweetly.
"I can't feel my legs," I said in a very raspy voice.

'How long was I out for?'

"That, sweety, is because they arr turned off," The lady said

'Turned off? What does she mean?'

"What do you mean with turned off?" I asked as I coughed a bit. The lady turned around for a second and faced the guy behind her.
"Get patient 544 (five four four) some water," She ordered.

Then she looked back at me "Your legs are robotic, that is why they're is turned off," the lady said. Some guy handed me a glass of water.

I took it and drank a bit "May I ask why it is robotic?" I asked.
"Because you were in a horrible bomb attack, but you and some others survived," The lady said

I looked next to me. I saw Matt laying there, in a bed similar to mine. His jaw looked metallic and his right eye was also metallic.

'Matt is not gonna be happy'

I looked to my right and I saw Tom with a vr set on.

'Wait why does Tom have a vr set on?'

I was about to asked something when another person in a lab coat came in "Red leaders are on their way," He said, panting a bit

'Huh? Red leaders?... Red leaders... Wait... RED LEADERS!? THOSE ARE Y/N AND TORD! AM I IN THEIR BASE!? WILL I DIE!? WHAT WILL THEY DO?!!?!'

I started to silently panic when I heard Tom groan in pain. I looked at him and he turned his head towards me, but it just displayed a black screen.

'Is he okay?'

Tom sat up and he started breathing heavy "Calm down! You are safe now..." The lady that spoke to me earlier said to him.
"WHERE AM I!? WHY CAN'T SEE!?" Tom yelled in an extremely raspy voice.

"Calm down, you'll be able to see in just a few moments," The lady said. Tom seemed to slightly calm down at this.

Then I heard Matt groan as well. I looked over at him.
"Where am I?" I heard Matt say in a raspy voice as well.

"Somewhere good!" The lady said to Matt. Matt opened his eyes and one of them was robotic. Matt looks at me and I looked back.
"Edd?" Matt asked.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"Is my face okay?" Matt asked.

'What am I supposed to say???'

"Uhm...y-yeah" I said.
"Great! I wouldn't want anything happening to my face," Matt said. Oh did I feel bad for the poor guy.

"Edd, Matt... Are you two okay?" Tom asked.
"Yeah..." I said.
"I am fine as long as my face is okay," Matt said.

Tom sighed in relief and sat up a bit more. Then I heard two talking people approach the room.

'So familiar'

I looked at the door and I saw two people in uniforms enter. Matt and I both screamed when we saw their faces.
"What is happening?!" Tom exclaimed

"Hello, Thomas."

--------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 239 24
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...
101K 2.1K 17
You lived with Edd, Matt and Tom but one day you over hear them arguing about someone you had no idea of. His name was Tord and from what you knew he...
20.9K 361 24
You're Edd's little sister and decided to move in, lacking the knowledge that he has roommates. Each day you grow closer to each of them but only two...
67K 2.4K 32
*The End never happened* Tord left the guys to make his dream come true and become a leader of the Red Army. But something went wrong... He failed a...