My Life Be Like... Who am I...

By lana_maye

I use to know who I am, that was before the accident. now I don't know. All I know is that my name is Elena M... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9
Important notice!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

chapter 8

797 5 9
By lana_maye

HELLO……..(get's a pillow to protect self from the carrots being thrown)……… I know I haven't updated in like ages…….. And I am so very sorry. Hope you like this chapter……… heads up this chapter contains a bit of drama………

This chapter is dedicated to @ dklovesonedirection1 because she gave me the idea for the first part of the chapter.

I’d also like to thank @PaigeWilliams188 for the character Jamie Peterson :P love you paigie

And @Em_iloveyou for helpingme with the last part of the chapter :P love you to Em

Thank-you to everyone who has voted and or commented and also to you silent readers….. You have no idea how much it means to me that people are actually reading my story

I am now holding auditions. If you want to be in the story you can be but it wont be until further down the track. You will be auditioning to be Harry's girlfriend. If you are interested please  send me a direct message. I will then give you more details.

 if anyone would like to make a new cover please let me know because I don’t like the current one.so anyone who wants to make a new cover please let me know :)

If any of you reading this know or want to make a trailer for the book please also let me know :)

Anyway enough from me……. Here's chapter 8

Don’t forget to vote/comment/fan

**********************************************

Elena's p.o.v

I just stood their with a smile on my face. I swear I must have looked like some retarred person.

"Elena, yo Elena" Yelled Zayn as he made his way across the room toward me. What could he possibly want?

Turning around and looking in his direction.

"what Zayn?"

"what's taking you so long?, oh and hurry up there is someone I want you to meet."

"well I was talking to Liam, Liam this is my brother Zayn Malik, Zayn this is Liam Rhylen" I said turning to point to Liam only to find that he was no longer there.

Where did he go?

"oh I see, Elena I thought you weren't a little kid any more, but I see that I was wrong, well say good bye to you imaginary friend, and come and meet my real friend" he said in  a really sarcastic voice.

Now he's making his way back to the table I follow him with my eyes, who is this 'friend' of his, it cant be a girl because I know he is single, well he was the last time I checked and that was last week. I don’t see any girls sitting at the table. Well I guess the only way I will find out is by going over their. I still cant believe that I meet Liam. Where did he go it was as if he was an angle, one second he's their and the next he's not.

Slowly making my way back to the table, thank god I didn’t actually have to use the toilet. I notice who is at the table, as I near the table my heart starts beating faster. Finally getting to the table and really taking in who is sitting  right in front of my eyes. It cant be. How the……. But how does he know my brother ?

"Elena, I’d like you to meet my good friend……"

"Jamie" I said through my teeth.

That ladies and gentlemen meet my ex-boyfriend Jamie Peterson.

At first look he is like a god (that’s what I thought until 5 minutes ago) Jamie is nothing when compared to Liam Rhylen. Jamie is tall, has shaggy long sandy blonde hair. He is around 5 foot 11 and is slender with a hit of muscles. He is 17 years old, he grew up in Bradford, but moved here with his older brother a few years ago. We met at school in music class because I'm really good at music I was advanced a year, in music and placed into his music class.   He is the hottest guy at school. I remember the day he asked me out.

It was a Tuesday afternoon. We were in the recording studio recording our assignment. The assignment was to work in groups or pairs, find two song of different genres and mix them together. We were in the middle of recording when all of a sudden the power went out.  Me being the girl I am I screamed, once I realised that the power went out because the main power was cut. This happens every day at 5:00. We were having such a good time that we didn’t notice the time. I was scared out of my mind. I went to try and find my phone to use the light from the screen to see so I could pack up and leave. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I didn’t hear him making his way over to help me, I walked straight into him, knocking him over, me falling with him. He broke my fall, were must have been laying there for ages until he finally spoke.

In a low voice he said "you have beautiful brown eyes", while moving a strand of hair out of my face. We eventually got up and grabbed our stuff and made our way to the car park. My mum was meant to pick me up, but her being the loving mother she was, totally forgot. When I called her she informed me that her and dad were on their way to a friend’s wedding, I was to find some where to stay while they were away. In the end I ended staying at Jamie's place and that night while we were cuddled up watching a movie I could feel him staring at me I looked at him and then he asked me out. We had been going out for 5 months. It was two days before my birthday when I walked in on him and my ex-friend they were making out.

I broke up with him. I haven't seen him since.

Now I find out he is like best friends with my brother. I wonder what Zayn will do when he finds out.

"Wait, hold up, freeze, re-wind" said a very confused Lou. 

"You two know each other?" that came from Zayn 

"Pwese exwane" Niall said with a mouth full of food, I think he said something like please explain. While Harry and Liam just sat there with shocked looks on their faces. 

"Guys remember how I told you about my ex-boyfriend?" 

"Yes" Lou, Niall and Liam all said at the same time. 

"What about him” I think Zayn has gone into big brother mode. 

“What ex-boyfriend are you talking about? How do they know and I don’t?" said a confused but angry Harry. Ignoring Harry i continued.

"THAT’S HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said while pointing at Jamie. 

"I…...I…...can……." stuttered Jamie, he looked scared, and so he should be. 

" you what? Huh…. You can explain?.........I don’t want to hear it!!" with that I slapped him, turned on my heel and walked to the door. 

I could feel the stairs of the boys and some other people in the restaurant. 

Once I got out side I released the breath that I didn’t even know I was holding.  

Got my keys out of my bag and headed towards my car. Got in and headed home. I didn’t want to go back in there. A little while later was sitting in my car parked in the drive way. I felt my phone vibrating in my packet.  I took it out a looked to see that I had

5 missed calls and 6 texts from Liam

 8 missed calls and 20 texts from Niall

12 missed calls from Lou and about 30 texts from him, I think he’s a bit worried.

20 missed calls from Zayn and 10 texts

And last but not least I only have 1 text from Harry, I was surprised to see that he actually texted me, mind you it could have been Lou.

 I deleted all the messages from the boys, but I opened Harrys.

I was surprised at what I saw

FROM: HAZZA

Are you ok??? He’s a jerk forget about him, please call or text one of us the boys are getting worried. So am i.

-A very worried Hazza-  

 I opened a new message and started typing a reply.

 TO: HAZZA

 Yes I'm ok…. Not that you care anyway. I'm at home.. I had to leave I can’t stand him.

-El-

Almost instantly he replied

FROM: HAZZA

Good :)….. you have no idea how much I do care about you ;), we all care about you!!

-Hazza-

 I didn’t bother with replying. I got my stuff and headed in side I know what will make me feel better. I don’t normally do it more than once a week but today is just not my day.

I am now in my bathroom getting my razor out, removing the bracelets that I had on to cover up the previous cuts. Bringing the razor to my wrist, I slowly add a small amount of pressure, normally I don’t do it as slowly but I like the feeling. Adding a bit more pressure I start to feel the familiar pain, this time I let the tears escape falling down my face.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

************************************************************************************************

HEHEHEHEHE I'm so nice aren't I?!?!?!!?!

Don’t worry your pretty little minds….. The next chapter will be up soon :P (soon being some time to night)

dont forget to message me if you wanna do any of the above mentioned things.....

whos team are you on......

Team Liam Rhylen

Team Harry Styles

Team Jamie Peterson (just puting it out there)

love you all

xx -Lana-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
2.9K 101 31
Hi. I'm Katerina. But all my friends call me Kat. I'm 20 years old. My parents are dead. I got adopted when I was eight. And when I was 16 I moved ou...
115K 1.5K 52
I scrounge around the magazine section and look past the little girl magazines that I used to read. Seventeen and teen vogue and twist all filled wit...