Kidnapped for life

By soccergirlforeverrr

Abby is a 17 year old from Minnesota. She is kidnapped one night while coming home from work. Her kidnapper j... More

Chapter one
Author's note
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Authors note
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Author's note
Part title
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
New story!

Chapter twenty one

605 16 1
By soccergirlforeverrr

Today was my birthday. I was finally eighteen years old. I was an adult. Somedays I didn't know if I would make it to this age, but I have and I'm as happy as ever. I never thought I would have so much in life, but now I can say I have everything. Today was going to be the best day of my life, I know it because I'm spending it with someone who truly loves me and I love him. Most people would say since I'm only eighteen I wouldn't know what love is, but now after everything I truly believe I know what love is. I think it's where you're willing to do anything for this person. I think it's where you're willing to stay with this person no matter what. But I also think it means you know in your heart that this is the person you're supposed to be with. When you're truly in love you know that you're supposed to be with this person and this person is meant for you. You're just able to feel it in your heart. To me, that is love and I know that I am in love because this is exactly how I feel.

I wake up and roll over to see that Jake was not next to me. I smile thinking that maybe he was fixing breakfast. I get up and quickly make the bed. When I did finish I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I brush my teeth while I let the water warm up.

I stare at myself in the mirror and realize I've changed a lot. I look so much better than I used to. I actually look happy. I smile at myself.

"Admiring yourself?" A voice echoed behind me. I look over to see Jake gazing at me in the mirror.

"Sort of. I've realized that I look so much happier than I did when I didn't know you. I was miserable, now I'm so happy and grateful." I admit.

Jake moves closers and his arms go around my waist pulling me closer. "So you're saying I've made you happy?" He smirks, knowing that's exactly what I'm saying.

"You know you have. I'm the happiest girl in the world and it's all because of you." I smile as I turn to face him. He rests his hands on my back and smiles back at me.

"Happy birthday gorgeous." He says. He leans down and kisses the top of my nose.

"Thank you." I reply. I give him a quick peck on the lips right before he lifts me up into the air. I laugh as I'm thrown over his shoulder.

"You want to go on a ride? Because you're going to." He gently slaps my butt. I laugh harder, trying to breathe.

"Oh yeah, not the only thing I'm going to be riding." I smirk.

"Oh really?" He asks. "I like it when you talk dirty." He says as if he's shocked, I was shocked as well with my reply, but it's true.

"Get used to it then." I laugh once more as Jake sits me down on the counter. He smirks and kisses my cheek.

"So I made you a birthday breakfast. It's a little bit of everything. Pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit, toast, orange juice, stuff like that." He says altogether.

"Baby! Thank you!" I squeal. I jump off the counter and begin to fill up my plate. Once I do, I sit at the counter and eat with Jake.

"I may or may not of planned a lot of stuff to do today for your birthday."

"So you did?" I ask, with a grin.

"Yes." He admits as he pops the last piece of bacon in his mouth. I smile widely.

"Thank you so much. I can't wait." I answer. I kiss his cheek. We finish our breakfast then go up stairs to get ready together.

"What do I need to wear?" I ask, not knowing what we will be doing.

"Uh, some shorts and a tank top, so you won't get as hot, and a bathing suit under it." He says. I smile and nod. I pick out a cute black one piece with blue jeans shorts and a white tank top, along with tennis shoes. I put my hair in a messy bun and notice Jake is waiting for me to finish.

"I'm ready." I smile. He nods and takes my hand into his and leads me down the stairs and outside to the car. Jake opens the door for me and I get inside car, and Jake does the same. I figure the ride will a little long so I get comfortable in my seat by taking my shoes off and placing my feet on the dash board. I turn the radio on too and sing along to the song. Jake smiles, pulls my hand to his lips and kisses the back of my hand.

"You're something, but I love that about you." He says. I was very comfortable around him by now. I usually don't get too comfortable with be people, but it's just different I guess. I continue singing and Jake joins in, which makes me laugh. After about a hour and a half we arrive at a hiking trail. I was confused on why I needed a bathing suit now, but maybe there was a river or something that we could swim in.

We get out of the car and start up the trail together, hand in hand. We walk up the trail in a comfortable silence. We follow path for a little and reach what looks like a cliff. I could hear the flow of water and quickly knew there was a water fall ahead.

"Oh my gosh." Is all I say. I look over to Jake who is now smiling widely, knowing he's done a good job.

"Come on we're just about there." Jake grabs my hand again and pulls me toward the water fall. We get to the top of the waterfall. It was so beautiful. I've never seen something so beautiful. The water was so clear.

"This is amazing Jake. The water looks so refreshing." I say.

"Let's jump in." He suggests.

"Oh no that's a long ways down." I say. I've alway been scared of heights. I don't even know why I just am.

"Hey it's your birthday you're here to try new things and just have fun. I'll hold your hand the whole way down." Jake smiles. I just nod. We begin to talk off our clothes and reveal our swimsuits.

"You look great in that baby." Jake says. I smile at his compliment. "Let's go." He adds. I nod, and he takes my hand in his and hold on tight. "One, two, three, go!" Jakes says.

We run together towards the edge off the cliff. Before we get right to it I close my eyes, hold my breathe, and jump when Jake does. The water take my body over a lot quicker than I thought it would of. I let of go of Jakes hand and bring myself up from the water. I gasp for air and Jake comes up from the water next to me. I push my hair back out of my face and smile at Jake.

"How was that?" He asks.

"That was really fun. I loved it." I say. He smiles and pull me closer to his body. I smile and place my arms around his neck. He goes to to my neck and kisses it roughly. I bite my lip as I try not to moan. "It's okay baby, you can moan for me." I feel his smirk against my skin.

"But we're practically in public." I say.

"Nobody's around though." He began to kiss my neck again. "Let's at least go to where I can touch." I laugh.

"That's a good idea." He chuckles. He grabs my hand and leads me over towards a rock and where we can touch. I lift myself up into the rock. Jake still had enough space to do what he wanted to do to me. I watch as he starts to kiss up my thighs, then he runs his hands up my legs and spreads them apart. He puts his hand on my ass and pushes me closer to him.

"Mmm you smell like roses." He smiles. I smile at him. He slid my bathing suit over and slips one finger inside of me. I quickly let out a moan. It was louder than what I expected and it startled me a little  but I couldn't stop my self. He then adds other and I moan even more. He speeds his pace up by a lot. I start sweating and you can my moans through the forest, I'm sure of it. I was becoming so turned on. It feels so good.

"Just fuck me." I blurt out. Jake stops and started to stare at me. Should I not if said that?

He smiles. "Damn babe, you get more freaky by the day. I love it." I smile at his response.

I lean closer to him and whisper, "get to it then." He nods and pulls down the top of my bathing suit. I was a little worried, but it didn't matter. I sure as hell am not going to stop him now. He kisses up my chest until he gets to my lips. I kiss back and wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He slides his tongue into my mouth and explores it. I decide to do the same. His mouth was so warm and wet. He massages my breasts with both hands. I moan into his mouth. He pulls off the rest of my bathing suit and throws it on the top of the a rock. I felt so exposed, but it didn't matter right now, nor did I care. I just wanted to make love to Jake. I watch as he pulls down his swimming trunks. They go on top of the rock too. The rock was the perfect size so Jake pulled himself up on it as well. I lie down in front of him and spread my legs. He looks a little surprised by how I'm acting, but he's loving it, I know. He slid his tongue all the way up my leg until he got to my clit. His tongue goes over me clit and bud, as I let out moans that keep getting louder. He keeps going until I'm about to cum. That's when the moves up and thrusts himself into me. I let out a loud moan as soon as he does. Jake keeps thrusting his hips and speeds up the pace.

"Ohhhh Jake." I moan. My breathing is harder and I'm sweating like crazy, but this is so amazing.

"Yes baby girl moan my name." Jake groans. He rocks his hips back and forth and I move my hips with him. I pull him closer and pull his hair gently. Jake holds his hands on my waist and keeps a slower and smooth pace. I knew he was close and so was I.  I arch my back and Jake picks up his pace and we moan at the same rhythm as we cum at the same time. Jake sits down next to me and I start to steady my breathing. "You feel so amazing. I want to be able to have sex with you and only you for the rest of my life." He says.

I smile widely at his comment. "I wouldn't change it for anything." I say. Is he trying to say he wants to be with me for the rest of our lives? That would be great, honestly. I look over to see him smiling to himself. He's something else. I sit up to get my bathing suit.

"Look they're naked!" I here someone yell. I panic and try to cover my body. It was a group of three girls. They were all staring at Jake. He was in his own little world.

"Jake put your clothes on now!" I through his swimming trunks on tip of his area. He quickly sits up and covers himself too. He starts to laugh a little. It was somewhat hard but I kept a straight face. "Stop laughing. It's not funny!" I say. I was so embarrassed. I pull my bathing suit back up and make sure everything is covered. Jake puts his swimming trunks back on as well. About time. I should be the only one seeing that, but we are practically in public. "Come on we have to go back up and get our things." I grab his hand and pull him across the rocks until we get to the land where the girls are. I hear the girls wolf whistle and I glare at them. I pull Jake closed and start up the hill. "Bitches." I say as I look back down at them. Jake sees that I'm jealous and frustrated.

"Baby stop." I don't listen to him. "Baby stop." He says firmly. I do as he says but I keep my back to him. I didn't have a reason to be mad at him, which I really wasn't mad at him. I was mad at the girls. "You have no reason to be jealous honey." He says.

"I'm not." I answer. He turns me towards hisself and pulls me closer. I look him in the eyes this time.

"I know when you're jealous and you are. Don't lie." I look down this time but he puts his finger under my chin and makes me look back him. "You know you don't have to be. I want you and only you." He adds.

"I know. It wasn't you. It was them. Like you're obviously taken." I say.

"I know. I mean I am handsome as fuck so it'll happen, but it doesn't mean anything to me. You're the only girl that matters to me." He says. I slap him for the joke but smile. He was right though he really is handsome as fuck. "Come on babe, lets go." I nod and we walk the rest the way up to the hill and get our things. I notice the girls showing off and taking off some of their clothes. They were still staring at Jake, again. I roll my eyes. Jakes back was turned and he was starting to walk away. I pick up a rock and throw it at the girls. They scream and glare at me. I just laugh.

"What was that?" Jakes asks.

"Oh nothing. I guess one of them fell." I say as I run to catch up with him. I smile. "Let's go." He slowly nods and walks with me. I laugh to myself. Good one Abby.  We make it back to the car pretty quick and get back on the road.

"Well I didn't have anything planned right now, I do later. What would you want to do in the meantime?" He asks.

"Could we just back to the house and cuddle up in bed, eat a lot of junk food, and watch movies?" I ask.

"That's a great idea." He smiles. I nod and smile. I place my hand on his thigh and move it up and down to tease him. He looks towards me for a second then looks back at the road. I smile and move my hand higher. He places his hand on top of mine. "If you don't stop I'm going to have to pull this car over." He smirks. I would love to go again, but I'm not having sex in public again today. I lower my hand. He smirks again knowing he's won. "Well I would of loved to take you over the hood of my car." He says. I giggle at his response. That was hot as fuck.

We finally make it back to the house. I get out of the car and walk towards the front door. Jake runs up behind me and throws me over my shoulder again. "This is what you get for teasing me in the car." He laughs. He swings the door open and runs to the back patio. I knew what was coming. He jumps into the pool with me on his back. We come up from the water at the same time.

"Jake!" I yell. I splash him with water, which me splashed back harder. He laughs as I spit water out of my mouth.

"I love you." He smiles. He comes closer. I lower my self a little more into water. I smile and come closer to him. When he gets right in front of me I spit water in his face. I start laughing uncontrollably.

"I love you too, but that's what you get." I laugh. He starts to laugh with me. Jake gets out of the pool, then helps me out. We go back inside and I run upstairs to change out of my bathing suit. I change into some panties and one of Jakes t-shirts. I throw my hair into a messy bun. I'll wash it later. Jake comes up to our room and changes into just sweat pants. His body was gorgeous. I caught myself drooling. He laughs.

"I'm going to go get some snacks." I say. Jake nods while he looks for a movie. I heat up some popcorn, get some drinks, and some candy. I run back upstairs with the food.

"You look like a little kid running up the stairs." Jake laughs.

"Oh hush." I jump on the bed and start to eat the popcorn. Jake sits down next to me and pulls me closer to him. He starts the movie. After a while of watching movies we've went through almost three bags of popcorn. Now we were throwing them at each other and catching it with our mouths. I was doing really well at it. Jake had to make a joke about it saying I'm good with my mouth. I had to laugh though. After a while we got bored and decided to clean up our mess.

"Well since it's getting late I think we should go to the dinner I have planned." Jake says.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Can't say." He smiles. I smile back but jokingly roll my eyes. "Go get dressed." I nod.

I look all through closet. I have no idea what to wear. I want to wear something extremely sexy. I decide to go with a tight red dress with black heels. I sit it out while I take a shower. When I'm done I dry my hair, then out my dress and shoes on. I curl my hair, then out on just a little bit of makeup. I finish fairly quick. I go back to our and room and find Jake who is already ready. "I'm ready to go." I smile.

"You look so beautiful babygirl. Like damn I don't deserve all this gorgeousness." He says.

"Aw babe, yes you do. You look amazing yourself." I answer. "Let's go." I add. Jake smiles and kisses my cheek, then leads me down the stairs. We walk out to the car and he opens my door for me.

"Put this on." Jake says as he hands me a blind fold. I give him a confused look. "You can't see where we're going and it is a surprise so you don't need to see til we get there."

"Okay." I nod. I put the blind fold over my eyes. I trusted Jake, so I knew everything was fine. I feel the car start and we roll off. I hope I don't have to wear this for too long. We drive for what seemed like forever, but we finally came to a stop. Jake helped me out and was helping me walk. I could hear the sound of waves. Jake pulls off my blind fold. I was standing in front of a larger yacht. I gasp. It was so beautiful.

"Jake. This is too much. You didn't have to." I say.

"I know I didn't have to do anything, but I wanted to." He replied.

"Thank you." I say as I hug him tight. He smiles down at me. He takes my hand and we walk up the ramp together and onto the yacht. There were light hung up everywhere and there was one table sitting in the middle, reserved just for us. I smile widely at Jake. He knows he's done a great job.

"Let's sit down and eat." He says as he pulls a seat out for me. We sit down and I look over the fancy menu. The waiter comes over to take our order. We both just decided on a steak. Our food comes quickly and we start to eat. We mostly just had small conversations. I order creme brûlée for desert. It was so delicious. After we finished out desert we drove back home. I was so full I didn't even want to walk. Jake carried me inside bridal style. He's so cute and sweet. He carries me all the way upstairs and into our bedroom. I gasp. There were roses all over the bed and candles were lit around the room.

"I had it done while we were gone. I want to actually 100% sure make love to you tonight." He says.

"I want you to make love to me all night long." I reply. I could see it in his eyes. He loves me. And I love him. I kiss him on the lips. He puts his hands on the small of my back and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. He grabs my ass roughly and I moan into his mouth. He brings his hand back up and unzips my dress. It slides off my body easily. He stops and stares at my body. He smiles.

"Beautiful." Is all he says before he take my face in his hands and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. I pull of his shirt and push him back towards the bed. He moves me in front of the bed and pushes me down so that I'm laying on my back. He pulls off his pants, then he takes off my panties and my bra. He kisses up and now my body, leaving trails of saliva down my body. Every time he comes back up he kisses my lips. This time he stops at my clit. He blows gently on my bud, making shivers go through my body. He licks up and down my clit, causing me to moan. I could hear my moans echoing through the house. They become louder when his tongue goes inside me. I couldn't hold it anymore, I had to cum. I let go and I hear Jake moan. He comes up and licks his lips. He kisses me again. He takes off his boxers. He begins to massage my breasts with both hands, causing me to moan once again.

"Are you ready for me?" He asks. I nod quickly. He inserts himself into me slowly. We moan at the same time. I rock my hips back and forth, making the motions faster.

"Ugh yesssss." I moan. "Keep going." I beg. Jake speeds up again. I know I'm not going to last much longer. Jake slows down and rocks his hips back and forth until we both cum. Jake rolls over next to me and we steady our breathing.

"That was so amazing." Jake says. I agree. It was great. I cuddle up next to him. It was hot, but I didn't care at the moment. I wanted to still be close to him. Before I knew it I was asleep in his arms.

Three days later

Today we were packing to go back home. I'm sad about it, but I'll be happy to be back home. I missed it. I think Jake was ready to go home too. He's been keeping to himself today for some reason. He seems worried about something. I haven't asked him about because if he wants to tell me he will.

Jake told me to leave some of my clothes here because we will be back one day. I did decide to take some with me that I really liked. Jake had been busy getting our flight together and all, so I've been packing our things. It wasn't much anyways. I leave our bags upstairs for Jake to carry down.

I walk downstairs to find something small to eat for breakfast. We didn't have much since we were leaving, but we had some bread and butter. I throw it into the toaster and get the butter ready. It's toasted to my liking in a just a few minutes. I add the butter and start to eat.

"Hey babe." I jump as Jake puts his arms around my waist.

"You scared me." I gently slap his chest. He laughs as I still eat my toast.

"Good?" He asks. I nod and leans and takes a huge bite from my toast.

"Hey!" I yell. "Don't touch my food." He goes for another bite but I step back before he could. He launched forward trying to catch but I run off. "You can't catch me!" I turn my head to yell at Jake.

"Oh really?" He tests me. I nod and grin widely. He runs towards me so I pick up the pace. "I'm faster than you!" I hear him yell. He was catching up. I laugh. I turn back around and run as fast as I can. But before I know it I'm being lifted into the air.

"Put me down!" I try to contain my laugh.

"Nope." He says. I go to take my last bite but Jake pulls it out of my hand and shoved it into his mouth.

"That was mine!" I pout. I cross my arms over my chest.

"You're so cute." He says as he leans down and kisses my nose. I try my best, but I ended up blushing. "See." He adds. He leans down and kisses all over my face.

I burst out laughing. "Stop." I swat him away and moves back, laughing.

"Come on babe, we've got a flight to catch." I nod and we go upstairs together to get our things. We come back downstairs and lock the house up before we go outside. Jake puts our bag in the trunk and we get into the car.

It didn't take long until we arrived at the airport. The private jet was ready and waiting. Someone takes us bags up and we walk into the plane together. I sit down and get comfortable. Jake comes and sits next to me after a few minutes.

"We're about to take off." He comments. I nod in response.

"Jake, what do think our life would be like if I didn't have a miscarriage?" I randomly ask. Jake immediately pauses and stares ahead. But then he looks over to me.

"I believe it would of changed our life big time, but I think it would of been for the better." He says.

"I think so too." I reply. "Do you ever think about it?" I ask.

"All the time. I was so happy to become a father and to be the father of your child. It would of been awesome." He smiles.

I smile with him. "Yes it would of." I lie my head on his shoulder and quickly fall asleep. When I wake back up I was laying in the bed on the jet. I get up and notice Jake is sitting in the same seat. I guess he put me here. He sees that one awake.

"Hey baby, we're landing." He smiles. He motions me over to him and I sit down in his lap. I feel the plane hit the ground and come to a stop. We're finally home. The door opens and we both walk our together. Something was bad wrong, cops were all over the place.

"Put your hands up!" One says. Jake does as he's told. "Move away from the woman." He does as he's told again.

"You're under arrest for the kidnapping of Abby Carson."

Hey guys! I'm so sorry, I know it's been forever since I've updated. But that's why this chapter is extra long. Almost 5000 words! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy! There may be some mistakes because I didn't go back and edit that much. -author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.2K 67
His hands itch to grab her hand forcefully and make her unconscious in his arms. And he didn't hold the urge to grab her. He grabbed her forcefully...
80.3K 2.4K 25
"Is this what you want?" I ask "Yeah" he says "Just promise me something" "Hmm" "Don't leave me," my breath hitches "Ever" ...
58.1K 1.6K 22
Stalkers, murder, and lies. He was coming. I was terrified. I heard the doorknob turn and my heart dropped to my stomach. He was here. He entered...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...