Good Girl Gone Bad (Min Yoong...

Від brittni956

Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a h... Більше

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Happy Birthday To Me
Chapter 3: Min Yoongi
Chapter 4: Him
Chapter 5: Not So Secret Anymore
Chapter 6: A New Beginning
Chapter 7: My New Roommate?
Chapter 8: I Warned You Park Y/N
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Training Day
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Mission Complete
Chapter 13: You Again?
Chapter 14: Wonho
Chapter 15: She's Mine
Chapter 16: I Pick You
Chapter 17: Jealously
Chapter 18: When Secrets Come Out Part 1
Chapter 19: When Secrets Come Out Part 2
Chapter 20: Done
Yes or No?
Season 2
Season 2 Chapter 1: My Little Family
Season 2 Chapter 2: Secrets
Season 2 Chapter 3: Party
Season 2 Chapter 4: The Birthday Girl
Season 2 Chapter 5: Vernon
Season 2 Chapter 6: Caught In A Lie
Season 2 Chapter 7: Blast From The Past
Season 2 Chapter 8: Sinners Part 1
Season 2 Chapter 9: Sinners Part 2
Season 2 Chapter 10: Sinners Part 3
Season 2 Chapter 11: Sinners Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 12: Unforgivable
Season 2 Chapter 13: Someone New
Not a update.. BUT!
Season 2 Chapter 14: Hurt
Questions
Y/Ns Q&A
Hello!
Season 2 Chapter 15: Father's Day
AHHHH!!!
Season 2 Chapter 16: Hope
Question time!
Kitten Update..
Hi
Yoomis Q&A
Season 2 Chapter 17: Forgive And Never Forget
Season 2 Chapter 18: The Truth Part 1
Season 2 Chapter 19: The Truth Part 2
Season 2 Chapter 20: The Truth Part 3
Time again!
Daniels Q&A
Vernon VS Daniel
Season 2 Chapter 21: New Information
Jimin & Brittni
Jimins Q&A
Season 2 Chapter 22: Tomorrow
Brittni
Brittnis Q&A
Season 2 Chapter 23: Temptations
Season 2 Chapter 24: You?
Season 2 Chapter 25: Good Girls Are Bad Girls That Haven't Been Caught
Season 2 Chapter 26: Caught
Season 2 Chapter 27: Too Good To Be True
Last Q&A
Not The Q&A.. BUT!
The Last Q&A
Season 2 Chapter 28: Missing
Season 2 Chapter 29: Gone But Never Forgotten
NEW TRAILER ON YOUTUBE
The baby life
Fan Art💜

Yoongis Q&A

3K 62 50
Від brittni956

Brittni aka A/N: Hello my lovelies! So many of you have good questions that you wanted to ask Min Yoongi. Well I am here today to make him answer those questions. But first I need to get his lazy ass here.

What the?

Oh hell no.

....

*Brittni does some magic shit and Yoongi appears in front of her.*

Yoongi: H-how did you do that?

Brittni: I'm the author of this story Yoongi. Anything is possible.

Yoongi: I was about to take a nap.

Brittni: I thought you said you were busy?

Yoongi: Ha...

Brittni: Hhhhh. The faster you answer these questions the faster you get to sleep and the faster you get out of my hair.

Yoongi: Get out of YOUR hair? You were the one.. UGH FINE! Let's get this over with!

Yoongis Q&A:

sugakookie_345  Q: The fuck is wrong with you boy you better go and get ur wife and child boiiiii!

Yoongi A: And do you have any suggestions on how in the hell I'm suppose to do that?

Kim_namcess  Q: Stop being a idiot you knew it was bad and you are stubborn. When will you stop your stubbornness?!?!?

Yoongi A: Ouch. I know I fucked up but you there is no need for name calling. And probably never. Stubbornness runs in the family. Just ask my sister Autumn. We Mins will do anything to get what we want.

DianalittlecupcakeHe  Q: I really wanted to KNOW ABOUT THAT.....um......sLuT

Yoongi A: What about her? She's a slut and nothing more.

autumnN746  Q: Why... Just Why..?

Yoongi A: Why What? You really need to be more specific with your questions. And you have the same name as my sister. Don't tell me you're also into that Jungkook kid too? Because I don't think my sister would like that very much. Autumn VS Autumn. I bet on my sister. No offense but my sister could probably beat your ass. I've seen her kill someone with a spoon before. But that's not relevant. Next question.

lilibethgonzalezeli  Q: How dumb are you Yoongi are u a genius like u say u is? By the way how does it feel to fuck Y/N? How does it feel to cheat on her then it hurts you like you did that yourself😂😑. And do you like Lexi or do you hate her? Love you~❤️❤️❤️ YOONGI MIN, fighting~!

Yoongi A: Again with the name calling? And I am a genius love. But sometimes I fail to show it. And how does it feel to fuck Y/N? Hmmmm😏. Take the best feeling in the universe and times that by infinity. Her body shaking underneath me.. She does this really cute thing when she's about to reach her high. She starts to talk gibberish and she stutters her words.. The way she arches her back and when she grabs the bedsheets.. Fuck.. Uhhhh. Next question. It hurts like hell. I hate her. You say you love me but yet you call me dumb? Man love hurts. I hate to cut things short but since we were talking about fucking Y/N earlier I really.. Uh.. need to take care of some things downstairs. If ya know what I mean😏.

bts_minyoongi1  Q: Would you actually follow them😂 and to prove that you didn't mean what you did by doing something nice?

Yoongi A: Hmmm. I never thought of that. Brb. Gotta go find my passport. You're smart. I like you. But not in that way of course. I'm already in enough trouble with my wife ya feel? Also I really like your username and profile picture. Really a handsome guy.

Ayyye_its_me_bro  Q: Yoongi had it coming. Who the fuck does he think he is cheating? Did he like fucking Lexi better? Was she any better?

Yoongi A: Yeah Yeah I had it coming. And I think I am Min Yoongi. I hated every minute of it. But I was too drunk to care. And no. She sucked. And I don't mean dick.

BunBunSugaKookies  Q: I wonder if he would follow them or maybe he will just stay home breaking all of the stuff then finds memories of the past then start to feel even more like shit?

Yoongi A: Only time will tell. But probably both.

AkshayaArmy  Q: Who do you think is good in bed. Lexi or Y/N?

Yoongi A: Y/N all the way. Lexi sucks.

MazzyJazzy  Q: Do you have a kink?

Yoongi A: Oh of course😏. I love being called Oppa. But you probably already knew that from the story. I also love using the things around me. Such as my ties or my belts. And I love to tease the hell out of Y/N. Hearing her beg and listening to sinful words come out of her mouth... But yeah. Great question.

daniellem_0425  Q: WHY IS HE SUCH A DAMN FOOL?!?

Yoongi A: I swear if one more person calls me another name I will come to your house and I will rip out your-

Brittni: Yoongi!

Yoongi: What now?!?

Brittni: Be Nice!

Yoongi: Author Nim you are really starting to piss me off.

Brittni: Excuse me? You must have forgotten who you are talking to. Must I remind you that I am the one who decides if you and Y/N get back together or not. So try me bitch.

Yoongi: ...

Brittni: That's What I thought. Now back to the questions!

Yoongi: (Mumbles) What a bitch.

Brittni: What?!?

Yoongi: N-nothing. Next question please!..

Anime-Chan101 Q: WHY YOU GOTTA CHEAT MAN! WHYYYYYY!

Yoongi A: Because according to almost everyone's comments I'm stupid. So let's just go with that.

Brittni: See. Now that wasn't so bad Now was it?

Yoongi: Yeah Yeah whatever. Am I done now?

Brittni: Yes. You are free to go. Oh and-

Before A/N could finish her sentence Yoongi had already walked out of the door, slamming it shut behind him.

What a bitch.

Brittni: Well my lovelies I hope you have enjoyed this little Q&A. And I apologize if Yoongi was a dick. You know how he is in this ff🙄. ALSO I would like to apologize for this being a little late. When I was about to post it it accidentally deleted😩. So I had to do it alllll over again. The next chapter will be out soon! And I hope you all have a lovely rest of your day/night depending on where you are. Bye Bye!!❤️❤️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

358 34 14
Y/n: d-dad w-why are you doing this to me?.. ... I'm a complete bloody mess because of my own family.💔 . . . . . They said that you can't be anxious...
63.4K 2K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
8.1K 260 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
802K 26K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...