Odell and Demi stories(Vol.1)

De Slime-Zaddy

Just going to be a bunch of stories. Mai multe

My little dancer
You saved me
Rocket
I cant leave
Drug dealer
You saved me part 2
My little dancer part 3
Home
You saved me part 3
Soldier
Soulmates
Im pregnant
Soulmates part 2
Juvenile
Juvenile part 2
Bestestfriend
Mutants
Interns
Juvenile part 3
Interns part 2
Angel
Interns 3
Baby mama
Soldiers part 2
You saved me part 4
Mental
Texas baby
My Idiot
Mines
Maid
Never had a bad boy
My idiot part 2
Mines part 2
Partners
Gift
Hope, love, joy
Maid part 2
Mama
Stripper
convoluted
Baby sitter
Stripper part 2
verboten
Double life
Baby request
For love i shall lie
The lows
Double life part 2
Nights like this
Never had a bad boy part 2
Partners part 2
Gift part 2
Thank you
Read

My little dancer part 2

998 24 8
De Slime-Zaddy

" Odell where are we going?" Blue asked from the back seat.

"I have to make a quick stop Alright so just chill and watch your videos on your tablet" Odell said as he drove to what the rich people call the "broke part of the city" his weed man lived over this side. 

Odell threw on his hoodie before he got out the car, locking his door he walked across the street where he seen his plug sitting on the steps.

"What's good bro" Odell said Clapping the older guy up.

"Nothing much just been chillin" he said.

"Aye Let me get a 3.5" odell said.

"Hold on big dawg I'll be back" he said.

The guy came out with two bags of weed in his hand.

"Here's the 3.5 and imma bless you with a dub" the Said clapping Odell up again as they switched items.

"Stay bless brah" Odell said walking back to the car.

"Odell I'm hungry" blue said as soon as her big brother got inside the car.

"Naw I'm not making no more stops I'm dropping you off to dad" Odell said.

///////

"Hi can I get a couple of dollars please? I'm starving" Demi begged this guy.

" if you're hungry then I'll buy you the food. I'm not supporting your drug addiction" the guy said walking inside Panda Express.

" I'm not on any drugs sir but thank you so pmuch" demi Said following the guy inside.

Demi didn't know what to get, everything looked so delicious.

" get what you want kid" the guy said as he looked at Demi big eyes.

Demi ended up getting two plates of food and two bottle drinks. She was beyond grateful, thanking the man about a thousand times. Demi checked her government phone. Demi had 2 hours to get to the studio, she ate on the bus stop as she waited for the bus. Demi didn't want to eat too much so she tied her food up putting it in her dirty looking gym bag.

Demi got to the studio just in time, she walked in saying hi to a few girls she held a conversation with last time but they gave her a disgusting look and walked away.

"Ok then" demi said to herself walking over to Ashely.

"Hey" demi said sitting next to Ashely.

"What's up white girl" Ashely said smiling at Demi.

" nothing much. You know what's up with the three blondies over there? They were just talking to me the other day and I said what's up a few minutes ago and they looked at me like I had a virus" demi said.

"Girl them bitches flaw, you can't be fucking with them shortcake" Ashely said.

" well I see that now"

Odell walked in the room and all eyes were on him. Females saying hi to him, trying to hold a conversation.

"Damn that boy know he fine. But he too young for me" Ashely said.

"How old is he?" Demi asked watching Odell talk to someone girl in the front.

"I think 18" Ashely said.

"So are you coming over tonight? Tori asked Odell.

"I don't know. Why? You miss me?" Odell said with a smirk.

"I think I miss what's in your pants more" tori mumbled so only Odell could hear.

Odell looked at tori but he chuckled and walked away. Odell didn't want to just fuck around he really wanted a relationship but it was hard finding that.

" what's up 69" Odell said sitting down next to Demi.

"My name is Demi" demi said.

"I know your name" Odell said.

"Well I don't like the name 69" demi said looking at Odell.

"Alright. I'm sorry" Odell said looking over at Ashely who was staring at him.

"Sup"

"I see you get your looks from your mama" Ashely said so boldly.

I guess but heads up their doing cuts again" Odell said only for them to hear.

"What why? I thought we all made it" Demi said.

"You really think they need 80 dancers? That's too fucking much, just don't slack today" Odell said.

/////////

~2 weeks ago~

"Alright this is it. This is our dancers for the world tour" Jerome said to the group of dancers that was left.

They been cutting people all week and Demi cried when she was still here.

"Next week y'all learn the new choreography to the new songs. I'm so Glad to have such amazing dancers on my team" Beyoncé spoke.

"I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing tour" Beyoncé said smiling.

Demi looked over at Odell who was sitting in the corner by himself, he was cut today and Demi felt so bad for him. Her and Odell been hanging out a lot lately and she was slowly starting to develop feelings for him.

"Damn I feel so bad for him" Ashely said.

" I would've told my mama to stop playing with me and get me a fucking spot"

" don't work like that with his parents I guess" demi Said not taking his eyes off him.

After they were done in practice they all walked out the door going straight to Odell.

" I'm so sorry delly" demi said wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him.

"It's alright. But I'm proud of you shorty" Odell said smiling at her.

"You should let me take you out tonight to celebrate"Odell said letting his arms rest on her waist not caring the other ones saw.

" w-what about getting a motel or something?" Demi suggested biting her bottom lip.

"Yeah we can do. Let me just go talk to my mama really quick.

"Ok" demi said waiting by Odell's car.

Odell walked back into the studio seeing her talking to Jerome.

"Hey Mama I'm going out to celebrate with a few friends" Odell said.

"Excuse me? You asking or telling me?" Beyoncé asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Can I go tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah Odell. Be safe" Beyoncé said.

"Alright"

Odell left out the door unlocking the car. He wasn't going to take Demi to some nasty ass motel. Pulling up to a 5 star hotel Odell his parents once booked for him.

" should I just wait out here while you get everything ready then tell me the room number? Just in case someone might take pictures" Demi suggested.

"Demi I really don't care if they do" Odell said looking at Demi.

Odell got closer to Demi, looking down at her. His eyes went to her lips back to her before he leaned in until they lips met. It felt like a bunch of butterflies exploded in Demi's stomach when Odell kissed her. Demi wrapped her arms around Odell's neck kissing him back.

"Ok" she mumbled.

Odell got them a suite, walking inside the room demi was amazed. She never been in a suite a day in her life and here she was in a suite with Odell...... thee queen B son.

"This is beautiful" demi said as she walked around the place.

"Yeah you are" Odell smirked as he watched Demi's ass

" I said the room Odell" demi said turning towards him.

"We should order pizza!" Demi said excitedly.

"Call em" Odell said pointing at the phone.

........

Demi and Odell were on the couch making out. Demi was on top of Odell, grinding her hips down on him. Odell hands came up to Demi's hips rocking her back and forward.

"You want to?" Odell asked Demi as he kissed on her neck.

"So fucking bad" demi said taking her shirt off.

"You're so Fucking sexy Demi" Odell said gripping her ass.

Odell went to pull on Demi's tights trying to get them off. That's when Demi got nervous, it's been months and she haven't shaved in awhile and she knew she was hairy down below.

"W-Wait" demi said grabbing his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

" I haven't been with anyone in a very long time and I'm...... I'm hairy down there" demi said blushing hard feeling embarrassed.

"Man a nigga don't care about that girl. Take these tights off and let me see you"Odell chuckled.

Demi stood up standing in front of Odell, she pulled her sports bra off dropping it to the side before she took off her tights and her panties right behind. Odell was instantly hard as he watched Demi get naked in front of him. Demi got on her knees in between Odell's leg unbuttoning his pants. Demi gasped when she pulled Odell's dick out.

"You're so big daddy" she said wrapping her hand around his dick.

Odell sat back as he watched demi give him head. He rested his head on the back of the couch enjoying the amazing head he was receiving.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.8K 424 12
when I'm with you I feel alive
25.7K 692 10
Odell and Demi one shots
144K 5.5K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story
30.3K 1.1K 18
and I lost so much more than my senses, cause loving you had consequences