The Revival of The Broken Boy...

By JeffreyKim581

Months after Ash wins the Alola League, and is now working as one of Professor Cerise's Research Fellows, ret... More

Prologue: Betrayal, Where it all Begins

6.5K 51 55
By JeffreyKim581

Ash was on the trail of heading home.

Ash and Pikachu were talking about their loss at the Alola League, "It's a shame that we lost the Alola League." "Pika pi."

Seeing Ash's house, Ash's face was filled with excitement, but unknown to him, his cheerful attitude would not stay long...

~At Ash's House~

All of Ash's friends and rivals were talking when suddenly, "I think Ash should just give up his stupid dream." The red-headed water gym leader stated.

Gary, Brock, Cilan, and Max looked at Misty as if she were crazy. Paul just looked at her in shock.

"Hey, you know he should, especially you Brock. He hasn't won a single Pokemon League other than the Orange League and Battle Frontier, which aren't that famous." Added May.

"What the hell are you guys saying?! I've known Ash for a long time! He's a strong trainer! He could beat all you guy's Pokemon!" Exclaimed Gary as he stood up furious.

"So you all just think he should give up his dream because he hasn't won many leagues?!" Brock yelled out.

Some nodded and replied a simple emotionless, "Yes."

The door opened as Ash had yelled, "I'm home!"

Delia approached her son with a frown while saying, "Ash, honey, we need to talk."

Ash looked confused and headed to the Living Room where everyone was.

In the room was Gary, Brock, Misty, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, and Paul.

"Hey, guys! How's it go-"

"Let's cut this bullshit! We think you should just give up your fucking dream!" Yelled out Misty abruptly. 

Ash's eyes widen when among his friends, there were those who agreed and those who disagreed.

'If I didn't travel with you, I would've been an excellent gym leader!' Misty...

'If we hadn't wasted our time with you, we would've become Top Coordinators by now!' May, Dawn...

'I would've become a Dragon Master if I didn't waste my time traveling with a kid like you!' Iris...

'I would have plenty of good inventions if it weren't for wasting time traveling with you and them ending up blowing up all the time!' Clemont...

'I can't believe that I fell for a loser like you. How pathetic! I least I'm now dating someone who's accomplished something!' Serena...

'You are a failure to the Ketchum Family! Typical, like father like son, pathetic and weak.' Mom...

Ash looked down at Pikachu, who couldn't believe it and had lightning sparking out of his red cheeks.

Misty then said, "Give it up Ketchum, or else!"

"Give me your best shot, you filthy whore!" Ash exclaimed, now clearly mad.

"Max! What are you doing on the weakling's side?! Come over here at once!" May demanded

"That's the same for you, Bonnie!" Clemont said trying to grab Bonnie and Max

Ash had twisted his hand and kicked him in the stomach as Clemont fell down.

"I'm not going to be with you when you betray Ash! You're all the weaklings and I'm not your brother anymore!" Max exclaimed with tears in his eyes

"Same for me Clemont!" Bonnie exclaimed as she stuck up her middle finger at the 2.

May and Clemont's faces were red and in shock. Seconds later, steam fumed from their ears.

Pokeballs then headed for Ash and co's direction. Misty sent out Gyarados, May sent out Blaziken, Dawn sent out Mamoswine, Iris sent out Dragonite, Serena sent out Braixen, Clemont sent out Luxray, and Delia sent out Mr. Mime.

"Hydro Pump!"

"Flamethrower!"

"Ancient Power!"

"Dragon Rush!"

"Flamethrower!"

"Thunderbolt!"

"Psychic!"

That was the last straw

Ash took out a Pokeball and commanded, "Noivern! Use Boomburst!"

Noivern let out a Boomburst knocking out all the Traitor's Pokemon and the Traitors themselves as well as breaking glasses around the house.

Ash had run out to Prof. Oak's lab once he saw his chance with his TRUE friends behind him.

Ash had busted the door and Oak and Tracey ran up to him

"Ash! Are you alright?! What happened?"

Ash had explained what had happened as Oak got frustrated. He couldn't believe they would do this especially Delia, who he knew for years. Tracey was also mad. He couldn't believe that Misty and May would do such a thing and ran to the back of the Lab.

Tracey then went to collect all of his Pokemon and handed him a bag containing his pokeballs and said, "I think you'll need these pal." Tracey smiled. "Prove them wrong."

"Thanks, Tracey!"

"KETCHUM!"

They all looked back as they saw the Traitors furious.

Oak had then quickly given him a device and an earpiece.

"Uh, Professor, what's this?" Ash asked confused. "That my boy is the Nanodex and an earpiece to understand your Pokemon!" Oak explained while Ash put the Earpiece on. "I've removed the 6 Pokemon limit and now you're good to go!"

Ash had smiled at The Pokemon Professor while he looked back and said, "I choose you, Ch-"

He was cut off when a roar from the sky which revealed to be Rayquaza who shot Dragon Pulse at the Traitors who were blinded when Ash and the others heard, 'Chosen One! You must come to the Hall of Origin!'

After Rayquaza roared, Ash and all his friends, minus Oak and Tracey, were teleported not to be seen.

~At the Hall of Origin~

Ash and his friends had landed on the floor and as they looked up, they saw the Alpha Pokemon.

"Arceus!?" Ash yelled.

'Hello there, Chosen One." 

"W-what are we doing here?!" Ash exclaimed in confusion

'Chosen One, you must disappear and train somewhere safe to get revenge on those who turned their backs on you today. We got some Pokemon that also will help you out on the journey.' 

Ash looked at the direction that Arceus was pointing at and was shocked. There he saw Legendary Pokemon who he befriended on his journey. Mewtwo from Mt. Quena, Lugia, Latias, Mew, Groudon, Kyogre, Manaphy, Shaymin, Giratina, Azelf, Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyruem, Meloetta, Keldeo, Genesect, Hoopa, Shiny Rayquaza, and Volcanion.

"Woah," Said Brock in shock

Ash had recovered from the shock and smirked and said to Arceus, "Can I see Mew for a while? I need her help"

'I don't see why not.'

Ash smirked and yelled out, "Mew! Teleport me to Vermillion City!"

Ash and Mew had teleported out, while the others stayed exploring the Hall of Origin

~At Vermillion City~

Ash and Mew had reappeared at Vermillion as Ash walked up to the Police Station, walking inside to see Officer Jenny barking out orders. 

"Uh, Officer Jenny? Can I talk to you for a sec?" Ash asked the frustrated officer

"Hm? Oh, Ash! I'm guessing you're here for Squirtle?"

"Yes, I was actually wondering if he could stay with me for a couple of years."

"Hold on, let me get him and his Pokeball."

Officer Jenny left the room, then returned moments later with Squirtle happy to see his trainer

'Ash! How's it been!'

"It's been good Squirtle! How would you like to rejoin me on my journey?" Asked Ash

Squirtle took a while to think, he then responded, 'Sure thing, The Squad has been training for years now, so they should be fine without me.' 

Ash returned Squirtle to his Pokeball, he thanked Officer Jenny and the Squirtle Squad and left the Police Station leaving Jenny to carry on barking orders.

Mew had reappeared in front of Ash and Pikachu and said, 'Where to next?'

"Saffron City Gym." He said.

~At Saffron City Gym~

Ash had entered the gym just to be greeted by Sabrina

"It's been a while, Ash."

Ash turned around to see Sabrina and breathed out. 

"Sabrina, good to see you!" Greeted Ash

"It's nice to see you again as well Ash. If I'm correct, you want Haunter to join you on your quest, right?" Asked Sabrina

"U-uh, yeah. How'd you know?" Asked Ash

"Pretty obvious since you came here of all places." Stated Sabrina

Seconds after, a Pokemon appeared right before Ash and Sabrina, but not a Haunter.

"Well, if it isn't my old buddy Ash!" 

"Haunter? You evolved!" 

"Yep, he evolved during an assault from Team Rocket 2 years ago."

"So Gengar, how would you like to join me on my journey?"

'Don't see why not.' Gengar answered

Sabrina sighed as she said, "Can't stop you so, good luck on your journey, both of you."

'You too Sabrina.' Gengar replied.

Ash smiled as he faced Gengar and threw a Pokeball at him.

The Pokeball had enveloped Gengar by a red light sucking him in the ball. The ball landed on the floor of the gym shaking once, twice, and finally stopping and dinging signifying his capture.

Ash smiled as he waved Sabrina goodbye and met with Mew.

Ash had said, "Mount Silver." before Mew could say anything.

Mew nodded her head as she teleported the trio out of Saffron City.

~2 Hours Later~

Ash had gotten Squirtle, Gengar, Larvitar, and Primeape, and now was on the search for his Pidgeot.

~At Viridian Forest~

Ash had kept looking for his Pidgeot when he looked up to see 4 Pidgeots, Many Pidgeottos, and many Pidgeys being chased by a Fearow and many Spearow.

Ash saw that one of the Pidgeots were his and saw the same exact Fearow he saw as a Spearow when he first started his journey.

"Pikachu use Thunderbolt on Fearow!"

'Take this you overgrown bird!'

Pikachu had let out a lightning bolt which soon directly hit Fearow, who was falling out of the sky.

"Pokeball, go!" Ash threw a Pokeball at the unconscious Fearow and it shook aggressively before dinging in success.

Ash smiled before he was knocked down by Pidgeot, his 2nd Pokemon he captured.

"Hey there Pidgeot! Listen, I know I forgot you and all, but what do you say about rejoining me to get some revenge on a few people! I'll explain later!"

'Sounds good, 3 Pidgeottos have already evolved and proved themselves anyway!'

Pidgeot hit her beak on Ash's empty Pokeball and was successfully caught once again.

Ash smiled before he looked at Mew before saying, "Hall of Origin."

The Trio once again disappeared

~At The Hall of Origin~

Ash had released the Pokemon he received out of their Pokeballs and they joined the others.

"Hm, so you got Larvitar, Squirtle, and Primeape, huh." Said Brock

"A Pidgeot and a Gengar as well, cool!" Added Gary

"Wait, is that the Pidgeot you released and the Haunter you gave to Sabrina?" Brock asked.

"You got that right!" Ash exclaimed as he put on a smile.

Arceus then approached Ash and said, 'Though you want revenge on the traitors, there are those who disagreed with their trainers.'

Arceus had then shown them a group of the traitors Pokemon who left their trainers and had their Pokeballs in their hands.

The group had consisted of Misty's Togetic and Psyduck, May's Blaziken and Glaceon, Dawn's Piplup, Iris's Axew and Dragonite, Serena's Braixen and Pancham, and Clemont's Chespin.

"Hmph, so you guys decided to turn your backs on the Traitors huh?"

All the Pokemon growled as they smashed their Pokeballs in their hand except for Togetic.

"What are you doing here Togetic?"

'I've come to join you! I want payback for what Misty did to you.'

Ash smiled while he pulled out empty Pokeballs and all the formerly owned Pokemon by the Traitors had gone inside the Pokeballs, all of them dinging, meaning they were now his. Ash smiled at this while looking at the rest of his friends.

"Thanks for having my back guys. I really appreciate it!"

"It's no problem Ashy-boy! I may have hated you during my journeys across Kanto and Johto, but I would never have the nerve to call you weak!" Gary

"Ash I've traveled through 4 regions with you. You have helped me get to where I am today. I've made many new friends I've thought I could never have if I didn't travel with you!" Brock

"You've been my idol since I started traveling with you, Ash! I would never have Ralts by my side if I didn't travel with you! Don't listen to my rotten sister! She's nothing but trouble!" Max

"If it weren't for you, The Lumiose City Gym would still be running by Clembot and I would've never met Squishy or Dedenne!" Bonnie

"During our travels, there were many things I learned that I couldn't have if I never traveled with you! For that, I am grateful." Cilan

"I may have been your rival Ketchum, but when I lost to you and seeing you battle Tobias and taking down 2 of his Pokemon, you've gained my respect!" Paul

Ash smiled while he walked up to the Legendaries who wanted to come with him.

"So, you all want to come with me?" They all nodded their heads while Manaphy jumped to Ash's arms.

'Why Mama hurt Papa?' "I don't know Manaphy, I just don't know."

'Papa! Love you!' "Love you too Manaphy." Ash was tenderly caressing Manaphy's head as he fell asleep in his arms.

After capturing them (5 minutes later)

'Brock Slate, please step forward.' Arceus boomed.

"How may I help you Arceus?" Brock asked hesitantly.

'I shall entrust with Uxie, one of the legendaries you have bonded with.'

"Thank you Arceus, I will take good care of him." Brock threw a Pokeball as he captured Uxie

'Next up, Cilan step forward.'

Cilan stepped forward smiling nervously.

'I shall entrust you with Virizion.'

"I will do my best to take care of her." Cilan threw a Pokeball at Virizion as he smiled with his new Pokemon in his hand.

'Max Maple and Bonnie Volt, please step up front at last.'

The 2 trainers were slowly walking in from of the Alpha Pokemon as they stared at her nervously.

Arceus chuckles as she says, 'No need to be afraid little ones. For Max, I entrust you with Jirachi and Deoxys. As for Bonnie, Squishy, Z2, and Diancie.

The 2 trainer's eyes lit up as they captured the Pokemon they bonded with during their journies.

In the end, Gary had a Zapdos and Paul got a Heatran.

'Chosen One, in the this Pokeball contains the Greninja you released in Kalos. The root's core has finally been destroyed, so he can finally rejoin you. This is all I have for you. Good luck.'

Ash smiled as he took the Pokeball from the air placing it on his belt and smiled at Arceus saying his thanks when his friends were teleported back to Oak's lab surprising Oak and Tracey.

Ash and the others had explained what had happened and asked Oak about places to train.

"Well I don't know much places to go to train, but you can always travel to another region like always." Oak replied

"Hmm. Thanks, Professor." Faces everyone. "Where will all you guys be going?"

"I'll be staying here with gramps in case Delia or the others try something." Gary replied

"I will also be staying in Kanto to continue to take care of my brothers and sisters." Brock said

"I'm gonna head over to Alola where you last went. I heard of something called, a Z-move, so I'll be checking that out."

"I'm going with Paul as well. So is Bonnie." Max said going over to Paul with Bonnie following him.

"I too shall go to Alola. I heard they have magnificent tastes there! Cilan said walking over to Max, Paul, and Bonnie. (I'm going to do kinda horrible on Cilan's talking. XD)

"So where will you go to Ketchum?" Paul questioned. 

"Mount Silver." Ash stated bluntly.

"What?!"

"Ketchum, that's basically suicide!" Paul exclaimed.

"I got to agree with Paul on this one Ash, it is suicide!" Brock agreed.

Ash smirks and explains, "Don't worry guys, I got some personal things to do before I head there, so I'll be prepared."

Everyone sighed as seeing they couldn't stop Ash's decision.

"Well my boy, I guess this is it for now. Good luck, remember you will always have us by your side." Professor Oak said.

Ash smiled as he exited the lab with all his Pokeballs in his backpack, Pikachu on his shoulder smiling and a Pokeball in his hand.

"Charizard, I choose you!"

Ash threw and red and white sphere as a big orange like dragon came out and let out a flamethrower as it let Ash climb on his back.

Ash looked at everyone who stayed by his side smiling.

'Gary, Professor Oak, Tracey, Brock, Max, Paul, Cilan, and Bonnie. I can't thank you enough for staying by my side.'

"Charizard! To Johto!"

They all looked as Charizard flapped his wings and flew off with Ash and Pikachu towards Viridian City as he as well as the fire and electric type Pokémon, disappeared. 

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
210K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
126K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...