The Girl that never cried

Von Moend02

*** #156 in Abusive content He looked up at me with his cold blue eyes. „ Yeah you're right. Why should I car... Mehr

Characters
#1 Chapter|| Her promise
#2 Chapter|| Busted
#3 Chapter|| Scars
#4 Chapter|| Date me.
#5 Chapter|| We would be good friends
#6 Chapter || Why dont you end it already?
#7 Chapter || Shit.
#8 Chapter || Queen bee
#9 Chapter || New home?
#10 Chapter || He's a weirdo and I love it
#11 Chapter || Dangerous Grocery Shopping
#13 Chapter || Who are you?
#14 Chapter || In the End

#12 Chapter || Did you miss me?

16 3 0
Von Moend02

On the edge of breaking.

That's what I felt when I gained the slightest control over my body. All I could feel was the hard surface I was laying on and the threading pain.

I tried to open my eyes and when I did I saw nothing. I absolutely had no idea where I was and what happened.

After my eyes got used to the darkness I could see a faint light shining into the room, wich wasn't big by the way. There was nothing in it. Totally empty, just how I felt inside.

I tried to sit up but it was nearly impossible, the pain still cursing through me and my head was nearly exploding.

I groaned and slowly sat up, carefully placing my hands underneath me onto the cold stone floor to be stabilized.

For a brief moment the room started swirling around and I tried my hardest to overcome the feeling of nausea that was tempting to rise up.

The second I thought I had it under control everything came up and I emptied my stomach onto the bare floor.

How the hell did I come in here? Where was I? Who had the guts to take me? And why?

Those questions swirled unanswered in my head while I could only remember going grocery shopping with Brian.

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching the huge metal door of the room I was in. I heard someone fumble with keys and turning down the door handle.

The best thing I could do was stare. Stare how the door handle turned down in slow motion and how the door swung open. Soon enough I caught a glimpse of the person standing there with a gun in his hands and my breathing hitched. I could feel my heart thumping and my hands started shaking.

Please let it be a nightmare.

I watched him coming closer, an evil grin was plastered on his face.

„ Now there.... did you miss me?"

" Never"

And then something hard hit me, only to set me in the same abyss of darkness again.

****

„ I will torture her, make her scream and brake apart. I want to see her die slowly in my hands without them knowing. When the time comes I will reveal her to them and they will do anything to get her back, this plan is so good, it's terrific! No wait, I'm good... I am terrific and handsome....... what do ya think?"

„ Sure sir" a lame ass bored out person said and I had to suppress a snort.

I woke up a while now, the pain still prominent but more bearable and the conversation of the two men sure kept me distracted.

I am afraid. Like hell but I don't like the feeling of letting others know about it. This was one of my perks. I could get afraid easily but never show it. Instead I got angry or I cracked jokes to myself .

However this situation made me rather panicked than angry. I wanted to go home and sit there with Brian or Ana. I wanted to be working and sell my ass of. In fact I would prefer to be on a mountain alone than here.

„ Answer me with whole and positive sentences!! You know I can chop your precious head off if you don't obey!"

I stirred on a hard surface where I was laying but I apparently didn't do it as unobtrusive as I thought because the man walked towards my limp body and kicked into my stomach.

I groaned and he took it as a cue to beat me further.

„ So Layla, like old days huh? This is so emotional! „

„ Shut it Gonzales" I spat wich brought me more kicks and punches.

„You" Hump *Kick* „ Will" Arghh * Kick* „ obey"aarrhh *Kick* "Me"

" You know what? Bring her to her cell. I'm going to devour her tonight! She's going to be mine only, so prepare her!"

I couldn't believe what his plans where, fear and panic kept crawling up again and I tried to resist the guys hold without success.

He threw me into the cell and I sat there in the corner, not wanting " tonight" to come.

*****

Update after a long timee❤️

Please give me feedback!!!

LG

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.6K 357 46
"I want to help you." His bright eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "You can't help me! You hurt me!" By now, the tears I had been desperately trying to...
36.5K 2.5K 31
I was scheduled to die in less than 24hrs from now. And the person who conspires to put me out of my miserable life is the one who put me through hel...
5M 132K 52
"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no." I stuttered out a blabbering mess, unab...
184K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...