The Red Man: An Evylia Wilde...

By EllieMItchell93

What would you do if you lost your mother to a supposed dark legend? For Evylia Wilde, there's nothing she ca... More

Evy
Intro: Psych
Chapter 1 ~ Trouble

Excerpt Graphics (Teasers)

7 0 0
By EllieMItchell93

While I am eager to share my first Thriller novel with you all, I thought it might be fun to begin with some teaser graphics, which include fun excerpts from the actual story.

I'll be posting the most recent excerpt graphics at the top of the page. I hope you enjoy. :)

I'll be adding more excerpt graphics as they're created. Thanks for checking them out. :)
If I can ever return the favour, let me know. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Devil's Trap By Yoongi's

Mystery / Thriller

5.7K 147 25
Yn is a 16 years old girl who makes friendship with a rich kid Jungkook. but their sweet friendship got destroyed for conspiracy. Then fate drag them...
81.8K 1.6K 39
"I knew we shouldn't trusted you! You just like your father! Typical Lodge! All of you are the same manipulative, selfish, power hungry son of bitche...
19.3K 882 23
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
5.8K 420 24
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...