About Our Feelings - Multiple...

By Lautner7

This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Epilogue

Part 45

2.4K 84 51
By Lautner7

Author's Narration [9]

Cho...co...late...

Choco...late...

Chocolate...!

Hey, wake up my little brother.

Tzuyu opens his eyes slowly as the voice told so. A few meters in front of him, there's a handsome guy standing. He looks like him.

"Gege**...? Is that you...?"

What are you doing here, Chocolate?

Tzuyu looks around him, all around him is white. He looks at himself and raises his hands and looks up again. "Where am I...?"

Chocolate, you shouldn't be here. Go, now.

"Huh...?"

You can't give up now. Papa's waiting for you.

"Papa...?"

He's waiting for you to come back. He still not hear the good news yet. So get up now, get out from here.

"Gege, I don't understand," Tzuyu took a step forward.

Just wake up.

"Wake up...?" Tzuyu is really confused. Many questions running on his head.

We'll be waiting for you. We miss you so much.

"Gege, wait!"

But it's too late. The handsome guy disappeared like a fog.

---

"He still not wake up," Chaeyoung sighed. "It's almost two days,"

"He loses so much blood," Jeongyeon stated. "Just like you that time,"

They're sitting in the club room. They already wearing their jerseys. But there's no motivation to do training today. They don't care if Mr. Kim mad at them. They're too busy thinking about Tzuyu.

"Should we go to the hospital now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"After the training, Chae," Jeonyeon then stands up. He took his helmet and leaving the club room.

A few hours later, at six o'clock for precisely that evening, they arrived in front of Tzuyu's room. They've riding Chaeyoung's motorbike from university to here, exceedingly the speed limits. Jeongyeon had never experienced his legs trembling so terrific. Chae is really serious killing me with those damn speed! I can't stand properly and it makes me funny, even the nurses here were stifling their laughs!

Chaeyoung glances at Jeongyeon before grabbing the doorknob. "You okay, dude?"

"Okay your ass! Look what you've done!" Jeongyeon put his hand on the wall like an old man who gets tired from walking.

Chaeyoung chuckled. "If you didn't suggest for sneaking behind Mr. Kim's, I won't drive that fast,"

"Whatever," Jeongyeon waved his hand. "Open that door now,"

Chaeyoung opens the door and he sees Tzuyu was lying on the bed, breathing slowly. Seems like that guy sleeping. "He looks fine,"

"Of course, he's fine. The nurse said the bullet just grazed his left rib,"

Chaeyoung closed the door after Jeongyeon entered the room. They're walking to Tzuyu's bed.

"Hey, buddy, we're here," Jeongyeon said after he sat on a small chair that he got before. Chaeyoung just standing beside him and watching Tzuyu. "I know you're strong, so wake up already,"

"You know," Chaeyoung started. "Sana's crying a lot. Please wake up,"

"Idiot, open your eyes!" Jeongyeon hissed.

Tzuyu didn't respond to them. He looks peaceful in his slumber. Chaeyoung sits beside his leg. He says, "As you have guessed before, the missing robber wasn't actually missing. We found his place and like you said, he will come again,"

"I never expect that he is Jeon Koo's butler," Jeongyeon mumbled. "How can you guessed that, Tzu?"

Tzuyu still didn't respond.

"Maybe he will wake up later. We should go now-"

Suddenly, out of nowhere a husky voice can be heard. That voice is weak and its come from Tzuyu's dry mouth. "Sa... na..."

"Tzu! Oh, my goodness!" Jeonyeon and Chaeyoung jolted.

"Call the doctor, Chae!"

---

Sana stormed to Tzuyu when she, Mina, and Jihyo visited Tzuyu who already wake up that morning and was buttoning his shirt. She can't hold her tears as she enfolding him and soaking his shirt in instant.

"I thought I will lose you! I miss you! I miss you so bad!" Sana cried. Tzuyu just hugs her back and smiled. He kisses her head and stroking her back.

"I miss you too," Tzuyu whispered. He raised her chin and slightly laughed. He's so happy and relieved to see her again. He caresses her cheek and ready to kiss her and Sana already also closed her eyes to receive that kiss until Mina startled them.

"Well," Mina clears her throat. "We should leave now, Yoda,"

"To where?" Tzuyu asked.

"Mrs. Kim's house,"

"Uhm," Tzuyu suddenly feel bad. "Is that even okay?"

"Don't worry about my husband," Jihyo smiled. "I already explained everything to him,"

Finally, they're on the way to Jihyo's house, the safest place for now. Tzuyu and Sana sitting side by side. Sana clasped his hand, never let go of it for once. She doesn't want to lose him again, ever. Tzuyu understands her worries and keeps kissing and also sniffing her head. He never thought Sana's smell could be this sweet and soothing.

Meanwhile, Mina was awkward beside Tzuyu. She feels like a third wheel right now. But that feeling suddenly disappeared when she's thinking about Erika-san. Where is she...?

They finally arrived at Jihyo's house safely. Her house is amazingly big and beautiful. Dahyun welcomed them with a wry smile, especially when made eye contact with Tzuyu. Tzuyu silently rubbing his wound as he looking at Dahyun.

"You looks good," Dahyun commented with a flat face. 

"Mr. Kim, I'm sorry, I-"

"Get inside now, don't waste time,"

Jihyo sighed. "Be friendly, will you?" She tapped Dahyun's shoulder. "Come on in, everyone,"

"Make yourself home," Jihyo said as they're already in the comfy living room. 

"Now this home is becoming the troublemakers' basecamp, huh?" Dahyun muttered when he is the last one who entered the living room.

"Honey," Jihyo warned. As soon as she said that, Dahyun stop talking. He takes a sit on his recliner and crossed his arms like a grumpy kid. 

"I'm sleeping here with Mina since you're hospitalized, Tzu," Sana informed. 

"Really?" Tzuyu surprised but also relieved.

"Mr. Kim suggested it,"

"Oh, thank you so much, Mr. Kim," Tzuyu bowed at him 90 degrees.

Dahyun scoffed. "She cried all day, makes my ears hurt,"

"Honey," Jihyo glared at him. Dahyun hurriedly looks away. His cheeks getting red a little.

"He's too shy to admit his generosity," Mina whispered to Tzuyu. Tzuyu just holding his smile.

"Well, since you're safe here," Jihyo said. "I'll be back to work,"

"Jihyo, wait," Dahyun quickly comes to her. "Rest for a while. You didn't sleep well last night,"

Jihyo smiled at her husband. "Don't worry, I'll rest in my office. My men still need me, though,"

"Promise?"

"I promise," Jihyo nodded. She kissed Dahyun cheek before turned her head to Tzuyu, Sana, and Mina. "Well, see you later, kids,"

After Jihyo leaves, Tzuyu, Sana, and Mina looking at Dahyun.

"Suit yourself, kids," Dahyun said as he leaves the room to somewhere.

--- 

"So Jeon Koo's butler is the culprit who killed Erika-san's husband?" Mina was contemplating when she, Tzuyu, and Sana were on the balcony, still at Jihyo and Dahyun's house. Tzuyu was watching some bodyguards around their homes as he thinking.

"Because there aren't any other suspicious person besides him. He also killed his partner of crime and threw him to the sea," Tzuyu added.

"How do you know he killed him?" Mina asked curiously.

"Simple, to erase their traces," Tzuyu said.

Mina nodded. Yeah, of course. "That wasn't a smart plan," She mumbled as he remembers the day when Momo got hit and hospitalized.

"Maybe, Jeon Koo just wants to 'playing around',"

"With someone's life?" Sana gasped. "How cruel!" Tzuyu nodded at her and rubs her shoulder.

"Mr. Han said before," Tzuyu continues. "The robber came out from the manhole near the shop, fought with me, then leave without getting anything in their hands. His partner of crime actually had come to the shop before and placed the tapper inside the shop. But he made a mistake. He only placed four of it, not five. I knew it when I found some distortion while I stood near to one of the vases. My smartphone caught something, and I decided to find out what makes it so. I'd scanned all area and my guess was right, they eavesdropping any kind of activities there. Phone calls, messages, chats, video calls, and so on,"

"The robber came back there to plant the last chip but they're not lucky because you were there at the right time and fought them. So they took the money and that was just their fake reason," Mina concluded.

"But what're their intentions?" Sana asked. 

Tzuyu turned his head to her and he explains it like a teacher teaching his student. "To reveal Erika-san's true identity. If Jeon Koo who is the one who told the robber to do so, then he was on the right way,"

"So this is what he meant? Privacy?" Mina muttered. 

"Secrets will get reveal no matter how hard we tried to hide those. It's just a matter of time," Tzuyu didn't justify her statement instead saying that and sighed. Yeah, it's so ironic. Despite my occupation is revealing someone's secrets, but I can't let people reveal my secrets.

They fell silent. The light breeze sweeping their hairs and clothes. Tzuyu rubbed his wound. It still hurts. Thanks to his reflex at that time, or the bullet will pierce through his lung and he will die from that moment in instant.

It's not he didn't guess it, that one day, Jeon Koo's butler will hunt him. Tzuyu decided to keep this by himself, he decided to not tell this to Mina. It will raise her worries, and if Sana knows this too, he won't be able to do his job properly, because like Mina said before, she will ruin the whole plan. 

But that's not what Tzuyu's worry about Sana. He can change the plan as much as he can if the situation getting serious. He afraid Sana will do something unexpectedly, and by that, he is quite sure that he won't make it if something happens to her. It's pretty pathetic if that happens, Tzuyu thought. I can't protect the one I loved, but I can protect other people whom I never love...

Tzuyu's mind dragged him to the dream when he still at the hospital. It's his big brother. He said 'Papa'. Suddenly, Tzuyu feels weak. He closed his eyes, his heart started to feel the pain. The pain of regret that he can't do anything to help his father when the problem arises.

Tzuyu depending on his acknowledged skill to help his father. Every night he working like a mad scientist. He didn't rest well almost always, but he managed to sleep for two to three hours, or maybe four hours. His mission is just one; release his father as soon as he can.

Tzuyu never stops contacting his big brother. They sent emails with anonymous accounts to communicate with each other. Tzuyu told him everything without hiding it for once, but just one thing he didn't tell him; his love towards Sana.

"Wait, I'm still wondering until now," Sana slowly speaking, and it made Tzuyu snapped back to the reality. "Why he knew my apartment?"

"Maybe someone stalking you," Mina muttered.

"No, it's Hee Jin," Tzuyu said. Mina and Sana gasped. "You already forget, huh, Gummy?" Tzuyu turned his head to Mina. "Of course because we've dragged her there before for once,"

Mina remembers that time and she cursed.

"Hee Jin told them for sure," Tzuyu stated. "We should be more alert from now, and plan to fight them back,"

"How...?" Mina suddenly loses her hope. "I can't think anymore,"

"Let the police find Erika-san first. While they're doing it, we should find Jeon Koo and Heeshun Koo's, hideout,"

Suddenly, Tzuyu's smartphone rang. He picked up and says, "Did you find something, Chae?"

"What?" Mina gaped. "Chae? What are you-"

"Good job, Chae. Thanks," Tzuyu ignored Mina.

Mina tugged his arm. "Yoda, what do you mean? Tell me already!"

"I taught Chae some skills to help us find out their hideout," Tzuyu smiled as the call has ended. "He's working there, in the university's library,"

"Without telling me first?" Mina said with disbelief. "You should tell me first, Yoda!"

"We don't have time, Gummy, I'm sorry,"

"He might be in danger!"

"Relax, he's working with JYoo, Mr. Choi, and Mr. Han," Tzuyu patted Mina's shoulder.

---

Somewhere below the subway station, there's a neglected warehouse. That place is dark as night sky without stars and moon. Rats were everywhere. Some eerie noises can be heard from there.

There are some footsteps echoing the sewers. A middle-aged woman running like crazy while thinking of what she had experienced today.

Flashback...

"It's because I lock up you here, it doesn't mean I will kill you, Erika-san,"

Hee Jin's statement surprised Erika-san. After that girl toying the sharp knife around her face, she thought that the girl will harm her or just kill her painfully. But actually, she never does that.

She lets her go. She cut the rope with the knife she was holding.

"I'll never hurt you, Erika-san,"

"But why...?" Erika-san confused.

"I can't anymore be blinded by my jealousy and hatred towards those girls,"

"B-but,"

"Listen, Erika-san. Maybe I'm Jeon Koo's cousin, but I'm totally different from him. Hyunjin helped me open my eyes. I don't want to be ended up in jail. I'm still a first-year student, my future still bright as the shining sun,"

"Hee Jin..."

"Yes, I love Tzuyu Oppa, even until now. And because of that also, I don't want to see him suffer. I'll let him having Minatozaki Sana. And for Myoui Mina, I'll help her,"

"So you took me here just to tell this...?"

"You think I'm joking now? No, Erika-san, I'm serious," Hee Jin smiled. 

"I still not believe in you,"

"Figures," Hee Jin shrugged. "I'm sorry about your husband, and I'm sorry to have talked about it in a bad way. I've tried to prevent the murder, but the sniper was there, Jeon Koo's butler,"

"Sniper? What are you talking about...?"

"Jeon Koo's butler is the culprit who killed your husband, Erika-san. And he will kill Seoyeon if Hyunjin weren't there,"

"Oh, my God..." Erika-san started to sobs. 

"The butler will kill me after he kills Seoyeon and Hyunjin if he succeeds. I guess that's kind of warning from Jeon Koo's father, Heeshun Koo,"

"My fault is when I told them where is Sana's apartment located," Hee Jin sighed with regret. "Jeon Koo urged me to tell him when I still mad and jealous at Sana,"

"So that means... he will take Sana-san away...?"

"Erika-san, are you forgot? He still wants her and wants to kill Tzuyu Oppa," Hee Jin paused for a moment just to give Erika-san a water. Erika-san took it and drinks it quickly. "Oh yeah, here, your smartphone and wallet,"

"Thanks," Erika-san took it and looks at her smartphone; its battery's died.

"I dragged you here just to tell you all about this and convincing Jeon Koo that I've killed you. This place was already neglected for years, the CCTV died because there's no electricity here. I've checked this place before, and nothing such as chip planted here for eavesdropping us, so our conversation is safe from them,"

Erika-san lets out a heavy sigh. She's still thinking about her husband and can't do anything about it. She's crying hard now and Hee Jin comes to her, hugging her.

"I'm sorry, I should realize this sooner, so no one can be killed,"

Erika-san shakes her head. Between her sobs, she says with a firm voice. "A detective's wife should think about any risk before anything else, one of it is her husband getting killed while doing his job,"

"You're so strong and brave, Erika-san, I admired it," Hee Jin smiles sadly as she tightens her embrace. "I wish I can do that too,"

Hee Jin pulled away herself from Erika-san and they're sharing smiles.

"You should go now, Erika-san. I'm sure the police still around here, and you will be safe now and then,"

"How about you, Hee Jin?"

"I'll just go back to report your fake death to Jeon Koo,"

"We'll meet again later, right?"

Hee Jin smiled, quite sadly, but in the end, she nodded. "We will,"

End of flashback...

---

"Erika-san...?" Jihyo can't believe her own eyes. Once she came back from her house after picked up Tzuyu from hospital to her house with Sana and Mina, she heard this big news from Detective Lee who is in charge of the case. To convince her, Detective Lee brought Erika-san to her office. Erika-san looks fine, safe and sound. But what makes Jihyo curious, is her expression. She's not afraid at all instead looks relieved. Jihyo nodded at Detective Lee, signaling him to leave them.

"Erika-san," Jihyo says after composing herself. "Want some drinks?"

"No, thanks. I'm okay,"

"I'm surprised, honestly," Jihyo said.

"I'm surprised also,"

"What do you mean?"

"A girl named Hee Jin kidnapped me and released me,"

"How?" Jihyo looks confused.

"First, she's not the culprit who killed my husband,"

Jihyo was taken aback by how calm Erika-san said about his murdered husband.

Erika-san continues. "Second, she doesn't intend to kill me instead telling me the truth about the culprit,"

"You mean who killed your husband?"

"Yes. It's Jeon Koo's butler,"

Jihyo feels her adrenaline excites her. Another clue.

"But first, don't tell anyone that I'm alive," Erika-san sounds urge. "This is Hee Jin's plan. She wants to help us,"

"Where's the girl now?"

"She said she will tell Jeon Koo my fake death,"

Jihyo mumbling something between her lips. She then hurriedly grabbed the telephone. "Tell Lee to come back here, please. Thank you,"

A few minutes later, Detective Lee appeared. "Lee, find the girl named Hee Jin, ASAP,"

"Yes, Ma'am,"

"And don't get caught by our enemies, because she is a very valuable witness,"

"Yes, Ma'am,"

"You may leave now,"

Detective Lee bowed at her then leaves.

"Erika-san, my woman will give you some foods and clothes, and until the case are solved, you can't go out from here. I hope you understand that,"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim,"

---

Tzuyu was looking at the monitor in front of him. There are lots of numbers and texts, alphanumeric codes running on it. He typing fast like a ghost was chasing him. He never stops typing and thinking. Jihyo's computer is amazingly fast and secure. She granted him an access to use it on her study room at the right wing of her house.

Another monitor showing him some files. And a small window showing him some diagrams and numbers. He has been work for three hours straight.

Dahyun secretly was looking at him while drinking his canned beer from behind the half-opened door. He amazed by what Tzuyu does and just watching him. That brat seriously skilled, he thought. No wonder my wife likes him.

After some minutes, Dahyun leaves. Like before, he was going somewhere inside his and Jihyo's house.

Tzuyu still attached to what he's doing now and didn't aware that two arms gently wrapped his neck from behind. 

"Tzu," It's Sana. "I made you a coffee,"

"Thanks, Sana. You can put it on the small table there," Tzuyu said without looking at her. 

"I already did,"

Tzuyu turned to her. He smiled. "Thanks again, Sana. I'll drink it later,"

Sana suddenly kisses him. She lets her lips stay on Tzuyu's lips for a while, and Tzuyu clearly enjoying it. Then pulled herself away. "Don't force yourself,"

Tzuyu seems melted because of her kiss. Oh, I won't get enough of it, he said to himself. I want to kiss her again, but no. Not now.

Sana kissed his cheek then leaves, saying that she will look for Mina somewhere in this house. Tzuyu suddenly curious what she was thinking, but again, he forced himself to focus on what he's doing now.

Meanwhile, Mina was slouched on the sofa. She was looking at her smartphone. 

I hope Momo made it.

Mina told her that she should go to Japan, to deliver the secret document so Mina's parents can be learned about it and make use of it as the proof that they're not guilty. Mina praying a lot for Momo's safety. Sana already knew about it and she didn't object to Mina's plan. 

Thirty minutes later, Mina received an email. I've arrived safely. That's what the email said, and it's from Momo.

Mina sighed in relieve. Now, she won't loses her hopes again.

But wait, how about Erika-san? Her mind startled her. She cursed herself because she forgot about that. What a dumb.

But... somehow, she feels something strange occurs within her heart. She didn't worry too much about her anymore. It's like... someone tells her that the trustworthy manager of her is fine. What kind of feeling is this? Mina thought. 

"Wherever you are Erika-san, I know you can help yourself. You're a wife's detective, anyway. You can handle everything," Mina talk to herself and pray.

Satisfied with that, she quickly grabbed her textbook and starts reading. There's an exam tomorrow.

***

Hi, my fellow readers! How's this chapter? Are you still confuse? That's okay, I'm still trying to make you understand and I will finish this story beautifully.

**If I'm not mistaken 'gege' means 'brother' in Mandarin.

Oh yeah, as I told before, this story will end soon. And in the future, I'll write another story. The characters still the same, and maybe the story is the sequel to this story.

See you soon, my fellow readers. Thank you for reading my story until this time. ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 555 15
A 2yeon G!P Story Im Nayeon is determined to take over her family's company, but her grandfather, Park Jinyoung will do almost anything to prevent it...
5K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
26.8K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
12.3K 406 10
This is another Mitzu fanfic! I hope you enjoy this story! No spoilers here, sadly :( But you can read it if you are curious :) Thanks for reading! H...