Unusual

By Vampiegirl5

#1 IN SHYLOVE (in 2018 haha) A short novel about two shy friends falling in love with each other. *** Ellie a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

74 11 20
By Vampiegirl5

We were out of the classroom shortly after that. We were taking the long route, as usual, to miss some of English class, and also, to limit the number of people we saw along the way.

"What was that, Ellie?" Kevin had his hands in his jean pockets and was walking rather quickly. I still kept up with him though. Thank you, skinny legs.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I guess Homegroup is my weakness."

"Every goddamn thing is your weakness, Ellie," he raised his voice, but sighed and continued more calmly. "You should stop making excuses and be more attentive and focused on school, instead."

I sighed. If only he was a tiny bit more considerate sometimes. I mean, is it too much to ask?

"Thanks for the advice." I felt his anger bouncing off the walls and stairs. I am such a freak, I thought. I felt so upset and so sorry.

"This is not advice, Ellie, this is an innovation strategy, to improve you and your irrationality, and seriously, man, sometimes you are so-"

I ran up the stairs and into the classroom, cutting Kevin Gelber's "innovation strategies" off completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.7M 229K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.5M 101K 70
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
419K 24.5K 46
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...