Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Eighteen

2.6K 80 16
By ladycadillac

TZUYU'S POV

I still can't avoid to miss Sana. It's has been six months since she went to Japan to work. Sometimes I will just find my self sulking at the corner of my room and keep mumbling Sana's name.

I know it sounds crazy but I reallt missed her. Six months left, I still need to be patient, time fly so fast and I should not be worried too much.

"Tzu? what you think?"Lisa ask me and face me our thesis. We are partners in this research.

She asked me to be her partner, since I don't want to do it alone I just agreed on her. Lisa is smart and I know being her partner is also a great idea.

" I think it's alright. Should we do an interview now?" I ask. Our topic is about the impact of wages on employee productivity.

We shared many ideas and this topic is the one we chosen. If you didn't know we are accounting students. I wanted to be a hotelier since then. I really don't why do I like that job, I just found it interesting.

"Uhm, okay. I'll look for someone we can interview," I jist nod at her.

I grab the thesis and read it again. Aish! I'm tired, we've been facing the laptop for an hour. Since Lisa is still doing something, should I call Sana?

I tried calling her three times but she's still not picking it up. I started to feel nervous my heart starts beating so hard. Shit! Why am I became nervous whenever she's not answering my calls.

She might just busy, Chou.

I try to call her again a few rings and she finally picks it up.

CALL

Tzuyu: Hi m'lady

Sana: m'lady? The heck? Who's this?

Wait its not Sana's voice. It sounded like a guy.

Tzuyu: Uhm who are you? Why do have Sana's phone?

Boy: I'm Mark, her boss. Stop calling her during her working hours.

Tzuyu: Excuse me Mr. Mark, why do you have her phone.

Mark: Ms. Someone, she's prohibited to hold her phone at working hours that's why I have her phone.

END

What the fuck he hang me up! Sana didn't even mention me that her boss is that strict. Does bosses usually act like that-- what I mean confiscates it's employees personal belongings.

"Tzuyu," Lisa called me.

I lool at her.

"We're done? We should print it now," she said and I just not at her.

"Ahh okay."I stand up at my bed and grab my coat. It is already cold outside.

I help her to stand from the floor and open the door for her. We walk outside because the printer shop is few minutes away from the house.

I notice her trembling in coldness. It's already dark and it's getting cold now here.

"Why you didn't wear your coat," I said and grab her waist to pull her to me so that it will ease the coldness she feels.

"I thought it's not that cold."I just sigh and take off my coat and let her wear it.

"No it's alright," she said and push me back my coat.

"I don't get cold easily, you should wear this for awhile," I said.

I help her putting my coat on her.

"Are you sure?" she asks before wearing it.

I nod at her. I'm wearing a sweater so it's fine. I hold her left hand using my right hand, it's really cold.

"You should have told me that you can't handle this cold weather. I can go alone to the printer shop to print this," I said.

"I'm fine, W3ere already here" we walk faster and went inside the shop.

*****

When we go back to our house my parents are already there.

"Oh, Tzuyu you go outside in that cold? Lisa may catch a cold" Mom said from the kitchen.

"Common I made some ramen take a sip," she said, we both nod and head to the kitchen.

"So hows your research?" Mom asks while watching us.

"We're almost done we just need to arrange it," I answered and she nod.

I saw dad walking straight to the kitchen. Mom offers her a hot cup of coffee.

"Tzuyu, Lisa I met a your school counselor awhile ago. He said your graduation will be early," Dad says that makes Lisa and I look at each other.

Finally! Vacation is nearing. I'm excited to leave school and start working.

"Did he mention when the graduation will be?" Lisa asks.

"He just said in the next two months?"

I jump at happiness. I can't wait to see Sana.

"So? How is Sana doing there?"Dad asks and takes a sip at the ramen.

"She's fine dad," I said and smile.

"Achoo" We all look at Lisa who keeps sneezing.

"That's what I'm saying Chou Tzu, look Lisa catch cold."Mom said and touch Lisa's forehead.

"Get her some medicine," Dad commanded. I walk to the closet and grab some medicine.

When I'm handing her the medicine a loud thunder strike she hugs me in surprise.

She's scared of thunders too?

"Hey, are you okay?"I ask her and she just hugs me. Another thunder strike and she hugged me tighter.

"Tzuyu you two should rest. She catches a cold. Let her take that medicine and let her stay here for a while it's raining hard outside."Mom said and I nod. I guide Lisa until we reach my room.

She sat at my bed and drinks the milk that I gave her.

"Are you scared of thunder?"

"Yeah"

"You're like Sana unnie hehe. Mom said sleep here tonight, it's raining hard outside you can't go home. You can sleep here at my bed."I said and tap my bed. She lay down and make her self comfortable.

My laptop rings, Sana unnie is requesting for video call. I answer it right away.

VIDEO CALL

Tzuyu: Hi Sana I miss you.

Sana: I miss you too. I'm sorry about what happened awhile ago.

Tzuyu: Its okay, I never knew your boss is that strict.

Sana: He's strict more than you expected.

She notices that someone is sleeping behind me. She looks at me again and raises her left eyebrow.

Tzuyu: Uh, its Lisa. Mom says she should stay here cause its raining hard outside.

Sana: What is she doing there?

Now she raises both of her eyebrows.

Tzuyu: ah unnie we made our research here. When she was supposed to go home a hard rain falls.

Sana: ah okay?

Tzuyu: Don't worry its just for this night.

Sana: So are you two don

Tzuyu: Yep, tomorrow will be our defense. I'm nervous.

Sana: Don't be, I'm sure you will did it perfectly. Just be confident.

Tzuyu: Yes, I will. Aren't you tired? Your eyes looks so sleepy. I think you should take a rest now.

Sana: How about you?

Tzuyu: I'm alright. Your health matters. Goodnight, m'lady.

Sana: Goodnight Tzuyu.

END VIDEO CALL

I lay beside Lisa. Her face is facing me. I just notice that she's pretty huh? Her eyes, nose, and lips are--- I slap my face and snap out of my thoughts. I have Sana, she's prettier than Lisa.

But I'm not joking she's really pretty. A thunder strike again she opens her eyes and hugs me again.

"Lisa, it's okay, it's just a thunder, "I said she slowly close her eyes again without knowing if she heard it.

I slowly close my eyes and start to fall asleep.

MORNING

I wake up with Lisa still hugging me. I remove her arms off me. I open my phone, there's no text from Sana. It's new. She's always texting me before she goes to work.

I stand and make my way to the kitchen. Mom and dad are not here already. I make some coffee for Lisa and me, and I fried some bacon and eggs for us.

"Tzuyu?"I heard Lisa calling my name from the stairs.

"Hmmm?"

"What are you doing?" She said and sat at the chair of the table.

"Making breakfast" I gave her the coffee and place some plates at the table.

"Wow, I didn't know you know how to cook. Your now ready to marry Sana unnie " She teased me that makes me blush.

"Hehehe"

"Hello, my friends!" We heard a shout outside, its Dahyun and she's with Chaeyoung.

I didn't mind them and continue eating.

"Wow! Bacon! "Dahyun said and grab some slices of bacon using her hand.

"Ya! Dahyun unnie!"I shouted and hit her hand.

"Wae?"

"Your hands!"I took the plate of bacon away from her.

"Tzu, forgive her. She's now like Momo unnie" Chaeyoung said and sigh.

"I see"

"Are you guys done?" Chaeng asks.

I wipe my lips with the napkin and fix the plates.

"I'm gonna wash this first wait for me." I said. I was about to take the plates when Lisa tried to take it from me.

"I'm gonna wash these," she said.

"No, it's alright just wait me at the living room with them," I said as I take the plates to the sink.

"You sure?"

"Yep,"

"Tzuyu-ah hurry!" Dahyun shouts.

"Ne!"

SANA'S POV

I'm now entering the company with this annoying creature. She's like a lady who has different mood swings. Sometimes he's nice, sometimes he's like a an evil boss but he's always an annoying creature.

"By the way, Minatozaki who's that woman I talk to yesterday?" He asks.

"It's Tzuyu,"

"Your sister?" He asks that makes me frown.

"What no! She's my friend, soon to be my lover," I proudly said.

"Lover? Hahahahah your kidding me," he said and laugh so hard that makes other employees look at us.

He's now holding his tummy while laughing. What's funny? He's really pissing me off.

"Excuse me Mr. Tuan what's funny?" I ask while crossing my arms at him.

"Your a woman and you're dating a woman too? What are you a gay?" He said and he still can't stop laughing.

If he is not my boss I will literally punch his face.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Don't you have a mirror at your unit? Doesn't you know how pretty you are? And now your telling me you'll date a woman. You better think of it carefully," he said and walk away living me behind. He's still laughing.

I run after him and start walking beside him again.

"You don't know what you're talking about. You don't know her, even me. For your information my parents especially my dad likes Tzuyu for me," I said and smirk before walking away.

I knew it, since the firsth place this guy is just the same to the previous guys I met before. They're all jerks.

I sit at my chair and take out all of my stuffs at my bag.

Oh shoot! I forgot to message Tzuyu because of that guy. He barge in into my unit and rushes me to fix myself he didn't even give me a minute to sip at my coffee.

Mark enters my office without even knocking. Doesn't he really know how to knock? All he knows is to barge in without asking the owners permission? What an unmannered man, tsk.

"Don't you know how to knock before coming in?" I asks.

He went back at my door and knock on it. I'm doen with this! Argh!

"Happy?" He said.

"Your phone, give it to me," he added.

"What?! Again?!" I said.

"I know you will just flirt with that Tzuyu. Give it to me," he said and handed his and out asking for my phone.

I just sigh. I turned off my phone to make sure he will not do annoying things at it.

"Good, go back to work, Ms. Beautiful," he said that makes my blood boil.

"My name is Sana, not beautiful," I said and he just laugh annoyingly again.

"Whatever," he said and wink before exiting my office.

I felt my heart fluttered fast at what he did. I sat at my chair and hold my chest.

I close my eyes. You only have six months left, Sana. You will get out of here soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10K 32
It's always another typical story. ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌WARNING❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ This is the sequel for: "Capturing the Photographer's heart" If you haven't read that, ...
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
18.5K 536 2
This story is part of the 'Fuck Shots' collection, but then I decided to create a separate book. Summary: This story revolves around Sana and Tzuyu...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...