Ben 10 in Equestria Girls Rai...

Por Gregorydean03

Ben Tennyson is back with his new friends and new foes ahead of him. Más

Charter 1
Charter 2
Charter 3
Charter 4
Charter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Finale

Charter 6

545 6 1
Por Gregorydean03

The next morning Ben Tennyson was the first one to wake up and headed to the bathroom but just as he was about to enter he felt a hand grabbed his arm.

Ben: huh?

Ben was suddenly pinned on a wall and he felt something soft on his lips he opened his eyes and noticed that it was Rarity who was kissing him with her eyes closed Ben was shocked at first but slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist Rarity opened her eyes and Ben did the with their heads attached while blushing.

Rarity: morning handsome.

Ben: morning babe you really gave me quite a scare.

Rarity: *giggled* I know so how did you sleep last night Ben darling?

Ben: I slept peaceful how did you sleep last night?

Rarity giggled and kiss Ben in the lips.

Rarity: I slept peaceful like the moon.

Ben: yeah oh and Rarity?

Rarity: yeah?

Ben: ever since I meet you I've always been growing my feelings for you and there's one thing I have to give you.

Rarity: really, what?

Ben cupped Rarity's cheeks.

Ben: this...

Ben kissed Rarity right on the lips Rarity was shocked at first but slowly closed her eyes then they slowly parted the kiss and stared into each other's eyes while blushing.

Ben: what do you say we get dress for the day?

Rarity: sure good idea.

Later in Pinkie Pie's room everyone was waking up from there sleep.

Applejack: mornin y'all.

Everyone: morning.

T Challa: looks like Ben Tennyson and Rarity are the one's who are the first wake up early.

Fluttershy: yeah I'm sure they are so adorable together.

Casey Jones: hey guy's.

Everyone turned to Casey Jones.

Casey Jones: look.

Everyone looked to see what Casey Jones is pointing at it was Doctor Stephen Strange and Sunset Shimmer still sleeping Doctor Stephen Strange wrapped around his left arm around Sunset Shimmer's neck while Sunset Shimmer snuggled into his chest and everyone giggled at this.

Peter Parker: hehehe looks like Doctor Stephen Strange and Sunset Shimmer and cuddling each other.

Fluttershy: Aww that's so cute together.

Casey Jones: come on guys let get dressed for the battle of the bands.

Everyone nodded in agreement and went out of the room Pinkie Pie tip toed to Sunset Shimmer and gently shoved her and Sunset Shimmer opened her eyes a bit to see Pinkie Pie smiled at her.

Sunset Shimmer: morning Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: come on Sunset Shimmer let's get breakfast and get to school.

Sunset Shimmer nodded and Pinkie Pie hopped away she tuned to see Doctor Stephen Strange still asleep  she blushed and gave him a peck kiss on his nose making him wake up and see Sunset Shimmer next to him.

Doctor Stephen Strange: good morning Mrs Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer: morning Stephen how'd you sleep well?

Doctor Stephen Strange: with you yes.

Then Sunset Shimmer smiled leaning slowly and peck his cheek with a kiss and left the room Doctor Stephen Strange was shocked and stands there and placed his hand on his cheek where Sunset Shimmer kissed him and smiled and walked out of the room.

Later at Applejack's barn garage everyone was making a song to defeat the dazzling's outside Ben Tennyson and Doctor Stephen Strange were having a conversation about last night.

Doctor Stephen Strange: well I think you're right on the vision of dark magic.

Ben: your right.

When the music stops Ben and Doctor Stephen Strange entered the garage they talked about to defeat the Dazzlings.

Twilight: well then let's do it one more time.

Ben: no you girls need to take a break and let us do some practice.

Pinkie Pie: yeah isn't that now it's suppose to be? (did the lunch line).

As the girls sit on their chairs Ben and the others got their band instrument's out Ben had a classic green guitar, T Challa had a drum set, Casey Jones had a base guitar, Thor had a thunder Keytar, Sonic had a red, black, and yellow rocking guitar, and Peter Parker had a piano.

Ben: alright I'll be on lead of the band so watch me for the changes and try to keep up.

Ben snapped his fingers signaling Peter Parker to the piano solo and they stared to sing.

Ben

You stumble through your days.

Got your head hung low.

your sky's a shade of grey.

Like a zombie in a maze.

Your a sleep inside.

But you can shake awake.

Cause your just a dead man walking.

thinking that's your only option.

But you can flip the switch and brighten up your darkest day.

Sun is up and the Color's blinding.

Take the world and redefine it.

Leave behind your narrow mind,

You'll be the same.

Come alive,

Come alive.

Go and light your light.

Let it burn so bright.

Reaching up to the sky.

And it's open wide.

You're electrified.

When the would becomes a fantasy and you're more than you could ever be.

Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open.

And you know you can't go back again to the world that you living in.

Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open.

So come alive!

I see it in your eyes.

You believe that lie.

That you need to hide your face.

Afraid to step outside.

So you lock the door.

But don't you stay that way.

Peter Parker

No more living in those shadows.

You and me we know how that goes.

T Challa

Cause once you see it,

Oh you'll never, never be the same.

Doctor Stephen Strange/Casey Jones/Thor/Sonic

We will be the light that's turning.

Bottle up but keep on shining.

You can prove there's more to you.

Ben

You cannot be afraid.

Ben/others

Come alive.

Come alive.

Go and light your light.

Let it burn so bright.

Reaching up to the sky.

And It's open wide.

You're electrified.

When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you could ever be.

Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open.

And we know we can't go back again to the world that we were living in.

Cause were dreaming with our eyes wide open.

So come alive!

As Ben and the others sang they began to glow Ben was glowing green, Doctor Stephen Strange was glowing indigo, Casey Jones was glowing grey, Thor was glowing light blue, T Challa was glowing purple, Sonic was glowing blue, and Peter Parker was glowing red they they ponied up Casey Jones, T Challa, and Peter Parker became earth ponies, Thor, Sonic, and Doctor Stephen Strange became Pegasus and Ben Tennyson became a most powerful unicorn he had a rainbow crystal horn on his head with his long ears and his rainbow colored Angel wings cake out of his back.

Twilight and the girls were shocked of what they just seen even Rarity who was shocked and blushed on her cheeks.

Rarity: *mind* oh Ben.

Sonic/T Challa/Casey Jones/Peter Parker/Doctor Stephen Strange

Come on! Come all!

Come in! Come on!

Thor

To anyone who's bursting with a dream.

Sonic/T Challa/Casey Jones/Peter Parker/Doctor Stephen Strange

Come on! Come all!

You hear the call.

Ben

to anyone who's searching for a way to break free.

Ben Tennyson/Sonic/T Challa/Casey Jones/Thor/Peter Parker/Doctor Stephen Strange

When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you could ever be.

Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open.

And we know we can't go back again to the world that we were living in.

Cause we're dreaming with our eyes wide open.

When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you could ever be.

Cause you're dreaming with your eyes wide open.

And we know we can't go back again to the world that we were living in.

Cause we're dreaming with our eyes wide open.

So come alive!

After the song Ben Tennyson and his friends turned back into their normal self while the girls clapped and Rarity run to Ben and hugged him and Ben hugged her back.

Rarity: that was absolutely out-stuning when did you did that song?

Ben: Oh believe me I've been practicing that song with my friends.

Later as everyone was outside.

Ben: you ready girls?

Applejack: for what?

Doctor Stephen Strange: this.

Doctor Stephen Strange summons a teleportation ring and shows the school gym backstage the girls were shocked at first but shook it off and went through the ring as it disappeared.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

325K 7.7K 67
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
202K 3.6K 41
✾- Olivia was a 3 Year Old when she was Kidnapped by her abusive mother Olivia is not the sweet and kind girl she was before... What happens when sh...
101K 5.3K 39
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
57.1K 2.1K 98
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...