Wonderlust

By leeleeandchey2214

Jayde Rose Marciano is the sassy, sarcastic adopted sister of Michael Clifford. The best friend of Mali Koa H... More

Chapter 1- The Devil Spawn
Chapter 3 - Pool Confusion
Chapter 4- Pillow Castle
Chapter 5- English Love Affair

Chapter 2- I hate you

47 2 0
By leeleeandchey2214

chapter 2- I Hate You

After a long stare off with Luke, I stormed past him and into the loungeroom where Mali was watching Catfish. I flopped down next to her, putting my legs on her lap. When Mali didn't pay attention to me, I sighed loudly. Mali laughed and turned towards me. "Yes, Jayde?" She mocked and I rolled my eyes. "Luke is so annoying!" I hissed. "You love it." Mali mumbled. My eyes snapped up. "Excuse me?" I sassed. Mali sighed and turned so she was facing me completely. "Just admit it! You like Luke." I rolled my eyes. "You think I like Luke? EW!" I practically screamed.

Luke ran into the room. "I heard my name." He teased, not looking at me. "We were just discussing-" I cut Mali off before she could say anything else. "I hate you." I told luke. "I hate you too, you bitch." Luke spat. "Go fuck yourself, Hemmings." I yelled. Mali laughed and got up. "Ive gotta go." Mali smiled, leaving. "You're such a slut." Luke fought. "At least im not a man-whore!" I teased. "Stupid hoe!" Luke yelled. I rolled my eyes. "I hope that stupid lip ring kills you" I muttered, walking past Luke and into my room.

My room had plain white walls that annoyed me and a double bed in the middle of the room against the wall, a desk in the corner, my piano next to it, and a T.V across from my bed. It was plain but I loved it. it was where I could think without being interrupted by the devil spawn-

the door burst and luke wandered in, a smirk on his face. "What?" I spat, not looking up at him from my phone. "I just came to say, I hate you." he smirked again. I rolled my eyes and didnt reply. "aw don't you hate me?" luke teased. "you're not worth my breath." I told it. luke folded his arms amd sulked. I sighed. "I hate you too Luke." I mumbled. luke cheered and I waited until he was out the room before I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
97.5K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...