I Need A Doctor - IRONSTRANGE

Von gaybiebabie

Tony Stark, as known as the infamous Iron Man, is constantly getting wounded in fights. Doctor Stephen Strang... Mehr

prelude
an accident
you aren't a morning person?
so who is he?
something's up with tony
you called?
what happened last night?
this isn't very professional
i've been waiting for some time now.
they scare me too.
it was about damn time
he hasn't come home.
no one could've done better
long road to recovery
full recovery
one way ticket
the end
post credit scene
authors note!
sequel

It's a date???

12K 571 1.2K
Von gaybiebabie

It wasn't until a few hours later that Tony received a text from Stephen he definitely was not expecting, leading into a conversation he also never expected.

"It's a date?" Tony said outloud to himself, it echoed through the halls, awakening JARVIS's snarky self.

"About time, how long has it been?"

"You know, I don't pay you to be smart with me." Tony said to the device.

"Sir, I'm afraid you don't pay me at all." JARVIS replied.

"That's fair." Tony said, a sigh following his words.

A date? He hadn't been on a date in years. And that last date was with Steve, to put it nicely, things didn't go so well on that date either. So how could they go well now?

Tony thought for a second, but finally decided to text his wingman, well, next best thing I guess.

Tony, with 10 minutes to spare, pulled out the cologne Peter had mentioned, Dior Homme, and put a dash on his neck and wrists.

He then ran gel through his hair, thoroughly washed his face, and checked his watch to see he had 5 more minutes to get to the restaurant.

He checked himself out in the mirror once more, before heading out the door and into his car.

Tony made it with two minutes to spare. It wasn't like him to be on time, let alone early, but this was the second instance where he had been early for something involving Stephen. It was an odd habit.

So Tony sat at a table, tapping his fingers, and turning around each time the bell above the door rang. His phone then buzzed to a text from Stephen.

Tony was shocked at what Stephen had said, I mean, he was his doctor. And it was so soon to admit feelings, but it seemed like Stephen was one to go after what he wants when he wants something. Tony mainly knew that because he had watched an interview when Stephen was awarded the worlds best neurosurgeon, but that's not important right now.

Tony's mind raced a million miles a second, before he was interrupted by the door bell ringing as Stephen stepped into the delicatessen.

Tony shyly watched as he ordered two sandwiches, Strange paying for both with no problem, rather than asking Tony to foot his side of the bill.

He appreciated that. Being as wealthy as Tony was, no one ever paid for him on dates, or any outings really, knowing he could afford it.

But it was still a nice gesture. A small one, but a bigger one to Tony. It brought a smile to his face, especially as he watched Stephen approach him, two sandwiches in hand.

"I paid for yours, I hope you don't mind." Stephen said, a soft smile appearing on his face to match Tony's.

"I don't mind at all, thank you." Stephen set the red basket in front of Tony that held his sandwich.

"I hope your like cold cut sandwiches, I probably should've asked what you prefer but I figured you aren't that picky." He said, taking a bite into his sandwich, keeping small talk.

Tony peered at the sandwich, and with a mischievous grin said "I'm allergic to the tomato."

"Oh," Stephen said, setting down his sandwich. "I can go get you a new one or-."

Tony chuckled, interruping him with a "Stephen I'm joking." He shyly reached across the table to pat his hand reassuringly, quickly taking his hand back. "Don't be so nervous." If only he could heed his own advice.

Tony then dug into his sandwich, audibly sighing at how good it was. He didn't think a sandwich could be this good.

"Good isn't it?" Stephen said, watching Tony's blissful face. "I come here for lunch for everyday, their sandwiches are the best in town."

"If I was close enough, I'd come here everyday too. They'd get all of my money." Tony replied.

Then suddenly Tony felt a tap on his arm, looking down to see a little girl with a piece of paper, red and yellow scribbles making out a drawing of Iron Man.

"'Scuse me sir? Are, are you Iron Man?" She asked shyly, a soft smile on her face as she met Tony's eyes.

"Why, yes I am. What can I do for you?" He asked, a smile growing wider on his face. This was one of his favorite parts of being a "superhero".

"I drew this picture for you! You got m'parents outta this car awhile back and they're still alive because of you. Thank you, Iron man!" She said giddily, handing him the drawing.

"What's your name?" He asked, finding a pen in his pocket.

"Erin!" She answered, and he signed the drawing to her, Stephen watching in admiration.

Tony handed the drawing back to the sweet girl, then reaching to shake her hand. "Erin you made my day, thank you for being so kind. Being kind is one of the best traits a superhero can have." He said sweetly.

"Have a good day!" Tony wished to her, watching as she skipped off to her parents, showing them the now signed drawing.

"Well aren't you the charmer." Stephen said once he regained Tony's attention.

"Oh believe me, you'd have no idea." Tony replied.

Stephen winked before biting into his sandwich, causing Tony to smirk.

Oh, could things stay this happy always? Please? Tony thought to no one in particular. He had a gut feeling it would.

_______________

i usually don't update the day after but i felt like i had to because :') the story has officially hit 1k reads!! thank you all so much for the support of this story. i hope you enjoyed this cute short fluffy chapter. have a happy sunday! :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

187K 8.7K 30
Tony Stark is a male billionare that has suffered from PTSD ever since 2 years ago when he was a victim of a violent car accident. That car accident...
172K 7.3K 17
After the Avengers defeat Thanos, they decide to go on a vacation to celebrate and, most importantly, clear their minds. Though Tony Stark can't stop...
2.1K 219 23
A series of peculiar and magical artifacts have been scattered and activated. Doctor Stephen Strange is in charge of gathering these items and shutti...
82.6K 1.5K 42
basically what the title says i do take requests, i will probably write smut, but it might not be good for I have never written smut before so, and...