A New Life In Another World (...

By asuki032603

This is a story about a girl who traveled to a world she thought never existed, a world where super heroes ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Christmas Special!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Kacchan's little escapade!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Tagged
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 5

4.3K 102 16
By asuki032603

Hey everyone!

Here is another update for all of you! And this is the part where Deku will beat Kacchan's team! And I apologise for the late update.

Bakugo: What did you say you little peace of sh—

Author A: *puts tape on Bakugo using Sero's quirk.

Bakugou: *muffles a protest and  some curses*

Author A: Happy reading!

~~~

Julie's POV

Today is another day of school, and today we will be electing our other class officers.

"Morning everyone!" I greeted as I entered the class with warm smile.

"Morning Kosaka-san!" Some who are around greeted.

"Shut up! You piece of sh*t!" Yelled Bakugo, while my bi-colored classmate just stayed silent as usual.

"Oh shut up, you're too noisy early in the morning." I complained, which made him mad and activated his quirk.

"What did you say!?" He then approached me. I just cock a brow.

"Don't even play dumb with me, moron or I'll blast you out of here." He threatened.

"Really now? Blasting me? Ha!" I scoffed and grabbed his jaw tightly, which made him try to jerk and pry my hands off his jaw but failed.

"Stop it, you two!" Iida then stop us before things gets worst. I let go of Bakugo's face and went to my seat pissed off. Him, on the other hand just stood there rubbing his jaw looking at me with amusement and annoyance.

We all then started our day with lessons about the usual subjects. '*sigh* Math...' I sighed listening to our Math teacher, Ectoplasm.

~~~

Ring! Ring! Ring!

'Finally!' I thought as the bell finally rings. I stood up and headed to Tsu so that we could take our lunch together.

"So how do you find our lessons in Math?" She asked as we walked through the hall way towards the canteen.

"50/50." I replied.

"50/50...?"

"Half-yes and half-no." She just nodded, as we were about to enter I suddenly tripped making me fall face first. I then heard someone giggling evilly, I looked up and saw Gwynne and her goons from other courses.

Bakugo's POV

I casually walking down the halls to the canteen with... what's his name...? Sh*tty hair? Never mind I don't care because I'm going to be number 1.

"Hey Bakugo, what's happening over there?" Sh*tty hair asked pointing towards the commotion.

"And how would I know Sh*tty hair!? Do I look like I'm over there huh!?" I snapped at him, activating small explosions on my hands.

"Geez calm down I'm just asking." We both then walked towards the stupid commotion.

"Oh now it's my fault!?" We both heard a familiar girl exclaimed as we got nearer.

"Well, it's technically your fault for not looking in your way." I heard another girl exclaimed, finally we can see the two females arguing.

"Wait, is that Kosaka-san and Pratemia-san?" Sh*tty hair asked.

"Them?" I pointed as he just nodded. I think about it but only remembered the raven haired midget.

"Don't tell me you don't remember?" Sh*tty hair pointed out as he face palms.

"Of course I remember! I knew that raven haired midget over there! She's the one who grabbed my jaw!" I yelled at Sh*tty hair.

"What did you say, Bakugo!? Who you calling a midget huh!? You freaking hedgehog!" The black haired midget butted in.

"Shut up you moron! Since when did I become a hedgehog, huh!?" I yelled as we continued on arguing with each other.

3rd Person's POV

"Should we stop them?" Asked the red headed boy to his frog like classmate as they watched the two argue with each other.

"Stooooooooppppp!!!!!" Suddenly class 1-A's class representative arrived along with his friends Midoriya Izuku and Uraraka Ochaco. The blonde boy and the raven haired girl just looked at him for a minute and continued their argument.

"I said STOP! Will you two stop!? We're in the front of the canteen's doorway!" Their class representative, Tenya Iida, exclaimed with his signature hand gestures making the two stop on their argument.

"Finally..." Their bi-colored classmate, Shoto Todoroki, muttered as he passed between his two classmates in a hurry due to hunger.

"If you two want to argue with each other then do it in another place." Iida scolded, as the two just glared at each other walking inside the cafeteria.

~~~

Julie's POV

After taking our lunch me and Tsu went back to the classroom but sadly we encountered Bakugo and Kirishima, again. I just snubbed Bakugo and smiled at Kirishima as we passed the two of them.

"Wait, what's our next subject?" I asked Deku turning to the broccoli haired male.

"Hm...I think it's All Might's class." He replied. 'Oh, yeah! I almost forgot.' I thought, waiting for our teacher to arrive. Suddenly the door opens.

"I am...here!" All Might exclaimed entering our classroom with his signature smile plastered on his face. I then felt Deku gushing over All Might, the number 1 Hero.

"Today we will have our Basic Hero Training, now wear your costumes then proceed to ground Beta." All Might instructed as we went out to where our Lockers.

We all then went to ground Beta after changing to our hero costumes. My hero costume is mostly light blue body suit with black linings and a little pouch with emergency supplies and some long sharp needles strapped in a wrist band on my left wrist so that when my Quirk's drawbacks will not immobilize me and I still can fight using this needles.

After everyone is gathered All Might started to discuss things on what are we going to do, not after looking at Deku's costume, to which I almost laugh at. After that All Might draw some balls out of the boxes to identify who is with who.

"And lastly, young Kosaka and young Pratemia." All Might announced which made my mouth went agape, I was about to protest but All Might already announced who will fight who, which ended up us going inside a building where we will monitor Team Bakugo and Team Midoriya's battle.

"Begin!" And their fight started, as Uraraka and Deku finally moved, going around rooms but not soon enough Kacchan found them, attacking Deku first. I watched with awe as Kacchan and Deku fought with each other.

'Wow! Their fight is more amazing in person!' I thought as I gape at the two. Not soon after, Kacchan blast Deku's arm then Deku punched the ceiling, destroying it and signaling Uraraka to use her Quirk, using the buildings foundation to strike the stones towards Iida, which made him distracted for a while and Uraraka moving fast enough to touch the bomb. Earning them victory.

"Team Midoriya win!" All Might announced, after that Deku was sent to recovery girl's office for treatment.

"Team Kosaka your the villains while Team Todoroki will be the heroes, now head out." All Might announced.

'Crap! We're next and against team Todoroki!' I thought panicking.

"Don't get in my way." The blonde b*tch said, shoving me aside on purpose.

"Tsk! Stupid b*tch, now how are we suppose to win this fight?" I muttered to myself as I followed her inside the building.

'I wonder what would happen.' I thought, walking inside as Todoroki and Shoji prepared.

~~~

End of Chapter 5

Sorry for the late update everyone!

Izuku: That's all right author-san, we're not in a hurry after all.

Bakugo: Yeah right! Wonder what might be the reason for the late update. *Creates small explosions*

Asuki: *gulps and hides behind Erza*

Bakugo: Hey! Who is this old hag!?

Erza: What did you say? *Requips with a scary look*

Bakugo: *gulps and starts to run*

Uraraka: Don't forget to like follow and Share! *Watches Bakugo being chased by Titania*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 71 9
Okay so this is the second book of my naruto x demon slayer story,I hope you all will enjoy reading this! Oh and the cover for this book is not mine...
47.7K 1.4K 20
This is the story of Zoe, a blind girl who lives in the real world. She really liked the One Piece series. So what happens when one day she dies and...