My Life with a Demon Season 3

Από Lunar_Legend

More adventures for you and the girls await. Περισσότερα

Part 2: Anger & A Broken Heart
Part 3: Inner Struggle
Part 4:
Part 5: The Finale

Part 1: Returning Evil

7K 51 16
Από Lunar_Legend

You and the girls walk home from school.

Ashley: Ugh... That class was sooo boooring!

Clover: I liked it.

Marie: It was quite informative.

Chelsea: Yeah.

Y/N: ...

You honestly didn't pay attention in class due to Ophiuchus talking to you. You are taken out of your thoughts when you see a ghost float by. The others obviously see it too.

Marie: Was that...

You all run back to your house and call Isabelle. The Grim Reaper answers and her crimson hair is all messy.

Chelsea: Sis, we saw a ghost what's going on?

Isabelle: The Gates of Hell are damaged. I don't know how. But I gotta go take care of it. My paperwork is way out of hand. Bye!

She hangs up and Chelsea seems concerned.

Marie: If the Gates of Hell are damaged, then anyone who has died can come back. Though some will not regain physical bodies.

Ophiuchus: Like the Ancient Seven.

Y/N: Why wouldn't you come back?

Ophiuchus: Our minds share the same body. I'm not technically dead.

Isabelle: Either way, undead may run rampant, I need you to kill any and all of them you see.

Chelsea: Killing them's pointless if the Gates of Hell are damaged. They'll just come back.

The house suddenly explodes and Marie quickly makes a shield around all of you.

???: Greetings once again you demon hellspawn.

Y/N: That voice...

Marie: Damn it all...

You see Harrison himself with him is Wrath of the Ancient Seven.

Y/N: I was hoping you'd stay dead you bastards!

Harrison: I'm getting revenge. Take the girl as planned.

Wrath shatters The shield and grabs Chelsea.

Y/N: Chelsea! Let her go!

Fenrir appears in blade form in your hand and you attack but Wrath and Harrison vanish with Chelsea.

Y/N: DAMMIT!!!

Ophiuchus: What will you do?

Y/N: Obvious... I'll hunt them to hell and back... And destroy them so badly there won't be any way for those bastards to come back!

Ophiuchus: Either way, I'm stuck with you.

Y/N: Let's go. We need to find them.

Clover: But we don't know where to even start.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hell.

Harrison and Wrath walk across the brimstone ground. Chelsea struggles in Wrath's grasp.

Chelsea: What is your plan!? Some stupid vendetta?!

Harrison: Much more than that. You see... I discovered something incredible.

He takes off his glove and reveals his hand is now a demonic claw.

Harrison: I have the power to kill even the Archangels! Thanks to this!

Harrison: The Pool of Eternal Darkness. And you get the honor of being the first full body test subject. Throw her in.

Chelsea: N-NO!

Wrath tosses her into the pool of darkness.

Harrison: Now our plan can come to fruition. HAHAHAHA!

End of Part 1

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.5M 84K 67
"Skin once broken ,can never be the same. Just like hearts once betrayed, struggle to beat again." ...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.3K 207 11
Just another RWBY x Male Reader, just trying to get back into things as a writer since I took a break.