U N H O L Y - [Sweet Pea]

By curvaparabolica

NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED "Pure sin, that's exactly what he was". Published II | II | MMXVIII More

P R O L O G U E
P L A Y L I S T
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
A/N: Lesson in Unholy
1.1
1.2
1.3
A/N: Pause (No biggie)
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
E P I L O G U E

1.8

12.2K 309 81
By curvaparabolica

     "Katherine?". Her mother's voice made her look up with a slightly panicked gasp as Sweet Pea was still asleep on her bed, not seeming to notice her presence as she was just scrolling a bit through her phone behind her desk. Kate heard her mother's steps on the stairs and she rushed to open the door and get out before her mom would open it and she could see Sweet Pea in her room. "Yes?". She asked innocently. Jessica was surprised as her daughter suddenly stood outside of her room, but decided to not mind it for now. "I'm going to do the groceries, do you need anything?". She asked, indicating that she was making a list now. "No, I don't, thanks".  Kate smiled, her hand on the doorknob again. "Lock up in case you leave before I come back, will you?". Kate nodded and was glad her mother moved downstairs again.

She went back into her room and saw Sweet Pea stretching himself out, he had apparently woken up. "Did you sleep well?". Kate asked with a smile. "Mhm, you're bed's way nicer than mine". Sweet Pea's barritone voice was heavy with sleep and she would lie if she said it didn't do anything to her. Kate made her way towards him, laughing as he pulled her in bed with him. She swung her leg over his waist and straddled him, sitting on his lower abdomen. Sweet Pea's eyes wandered over her tiny figure on top of him, his hands moving up her knees and thighs that were slightly exposed by her dress riding upwards. Her eyes flickered down to his when his big palms squeezed her skin and she leaned towards him to kiss his lips. "Katherine...". Sweet Pea spoke, pronouncing her full name for the first time.

Kate felt his lips brushing over hers as he said it, his eyes gazing into hers. "Jordan". She replied softly, using his actual name. That made him lean up more to kiss her firmly, their lips connecting in a hot kiss that would definitely lead to more if they didn't stop. The Serpent hummed against her mouth as her fingers moved through his jet black strands, hooked on her taste. And he didn't want to stop. He was ready to flip them two around and have a follow up of the last time they were intimate with each other. His body was craving sex whenever he was around her. "I have to shower and get dressed". Kate mumbled against his lips, pecking him a couple times while he groaned. "But you look beautiful already". Sweet Pea whined, trying his best to let her stay on top of him. And perhaps unzip his pants and maybe even let her get on her kne-..."I smell like something in me died after we visited the horror house". Kate giggled.

She got off of him and he let out a dramatic sigh, indicating he didn't think the same way. All he could smell was her delicious conditioner and her vanilla alike perfume. Kate moved into her walk in closet, making Sweet Pea curiously look up as he hadn't saw that in her room before. He peaked his head around the corner and was surprised by how big this was. "Since when do you have this clothing bunker inside of your room?". He asked, looking at some of her shoes that were standing there in rows next to each other. "Since I live here, Sweets". Kate laughed and picked a pair of black jeans and an off-shoulder top, which she could wear after her shower. Sweet Pea looked around a bit, not understanding why she needed so much shirts and jackets as she could wear only one anyway. He stopped in front of some drawers and opened them, peaking inside. A triumfantic smirk curled his lips as it was her underwear drawer.

"Pea!". Kate gasped and snatched the thong out of his hand to push it back into the drawer and close it. She tried to look up at him in a mad way, but when his eyebrows rose and his lips were still formed in that smirk, she couldn't be mad at him. "Get out, you goof". Red apples coloured her cheeks and he lifted his hands in defeat, walking out of her closet in front of her. "I'll just escape through the windows, it'll look more badass". Sweet Pea chuckled and Kate rolled her eyes. "Whatever you want". She shook her head with a smile and he bend over to her, placing his hand on her waist as he pressed a kiss to her lips. "I'll see you tonight, baby girl". Kate smiled and watched how he easily got out of her window. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower to let it become warm.

Kate took a quick shower and then got out to get dressed. She hoisted herself in the jeans and swung the top over her head, pushing the elastic band over her shoulders to leave them bare. She hummed a song while she prepped her eyes before applying the smokey eyeshadow. As she was dressed quite simply, she could do something extra with her make-up. Kate blended the dark brown into the black colour the outer V of her eye, adding a purple shimmer to her lid before finishing it with a black eyeliner and a sharp wing. She took some distance from the mirror to check it it was even and it looked perfectly fine. Kate looked over at her phone as she received a text message and saw it was Betty. She quickly took her phone from the bathroom counter to reply to it. 

[Betty]: Jug and I are done at the Wyrm, probably taking a quick shower at home. Let's walk over there together? Or is Sweet Pea picking you up... ;)

Kate laughed at the shady wink her friend had added and moved her fingers over the keyboard to type a response.

[To Betty]: No, he isn't, just left my house in fact, haha. Anyways, you can come to mine a bit past 8 and I'll be ready.

Kate smiled as she thought about Sweet Pea. The Serpent really made the butterflies fly around in her stomach and he made her heart skip a beat everytime they spend time together. He was so sweet to her, so loving. Something she never expected when she met him. She had found him quite intimidating at first as he had basically the height of a skyscraper for her. She was just a few centimeters taller than Toni was, so you could get what the height difference was like. The Serpent jacket, the neck tattoo, the motorcycle, everything that defined Sweet Pea. And she loved it. She had fallen hopelessly in love with him, while her parents were warning her at least once a day for the Serpents and how she should stay away from the Southside. Kate was never a girl to disobey her parents, but know it was almost a thing.

She didn't feel nervous about telling them a small lie like going to Pop's with Betty while actually being at the bar, or sleeping over at Kevin's while she was in Sweet Pea's trailer. It was all to let her parents know that she was safe, which wasn't a lie actually. She was safe with Sweet Pea. She loved the thrill of doing things she actually shouldn't, with him having such a 'bad boy' shadow lingering around him. Kate could perhaps describe herself as a good girl gone bad and Sweet Pea's poison was her remedy. She continued her makeup, dabbing a sheen layer of foundation over her face before brushing a layer of Kat von D's lock it powder over it. Her cheeks were gently bronzed and the highlighter nicely popped whenever the light fell on that side of her face. Kate covered her lashes with some mascara and applied a nude lip color to her lips before spraying some setting spray on her makeup.

She saw it was almost eight and got downstairs with her platform heels on her feet. Just as she took her jacket, her mother came back from the supermarket, carrying her bags. Betty came in behind her and carried one of the bags too. "Hi, honey. Betty just came here as I pulled up on the porch!". Her mother smiled and put the bags on the kitchen floor. "You two girls are going to Pop's, hmm?". Jessica asked the two and they nodded. "Kevin's probably coming too". Betty added, already knowing her mother shouldn't know they were at the Wyrm instead of 'celebrating Kate's succesfull try out for the cheerleading squad'. "Ahw, how great is that". Kate's mother clasped her hands together. "Have fun!". Kate nodded and swung the front door open again, Betty following her and pulling it close behind her. "Nice teamwork". Kate chuckled as they walked around the corner.

"Had to lie so many times to my mom, I know the drill". Betty giggled and waved her away. "So, did everything work out with Jughead at the Wyrm?". The blonde nodded at her question. "Yeah, we got everything ready and in a party mode for FP's comeback". She replied. "I actually meant between you two". Kate nudged her side. Betty was silent for a moment. "I don't know, it's still a bit tense here and there, but we're getting there". She smiled a bit. "I hope he'll see tonight that I'm willing to be always there for him". Betty continued. "I hope so too". Kate gave her a supporting smile. And she really hoped it for her. Betty and Jughead were a great couple and she actually perferred them over Archie and Veronica, even though she started to like the other couple a bit more too. They seemed to accept her and Sweet Pea more and the two guys at least didn't fight while they were researching the house for Betty and Jughead.

Betty and Kate reached the Wyrm and they already heard the classic rock tunes coming from the speakers inside of the bar. Some of the bikers were outside to smoke a cigarette, but most of them were inside already. "My mom's in there too tonight. For FP". Betty confessed and Kate looked at her with a surprised face. "Does she...?". Betty shook her head. "Well". Kate chuckled and stepped inside of the bar. The smell of beer and leather moved her way and she instantly felt at ease with the place. She hung her jacket on the coat rack and pushed her phone in the back pocket of her jeans. Sweet Pea was at the pool table, ready to take his shot when he saw Kate coming in. His teeth sunk into his lower lip as he watched her steps of confidence towards him, her hair bouncing a bit on her shoulders and her eyes dark in the dimlighted room and because of her makeup.

"Pea, hello? It's your turn". Hog Eye groaned and Sweet Pea stood straight up as Kate was at his side. "I think I'm getting my good luck kiss first". He grinned and pulled Kate into his chest by her lower back. "Hey, dollface". She smiled up at him as she placed her hands on his chest. "You look stunning. Are those space pants by the way? Cause that booty is out of this world". Kate threw her head back with a laugh and he smirked as he slid his hand in her other back pocket. "You're so lame". She shook her head with a smile. "Your friends are waiting". Kate leaned up to kiss his lips and he gladly kissed her back before turning back to the game, making his friends roll their eyes. Kate and Betty met again at the bar as Toni was on the drinks tonight. She gladly sipped of her Malibu coke with a strap as the music suddenly stopped. They looked over at the stage to see Archie and Veronica standing there.

Sweet Pea took his spot behind her as Kate sat on one of the barstools in front of him. "What the hell are they going to do". He muttered in her ear and she shrugged. The couple started singing the song Mad World and everyone was a bit confused by it all. The song might fit the situation of Riverdale, but this was a night of celebration and almost nothing else but heavy rock normally sounded through the Wyrm. They performed it quite beautifully, until Veronica suddenly ran off the stage and left Archie on his own. "Boo!". Sweet Pea yelled after Archie followed Veronica. Kate rolled her eyes with a chuckle and took a hold of his hand. Her breath hitched in her throat as Betty took it over from there, scarcely dressed in a beautiful piece of lingerie. Everyone was watching her now as Betty danced her Serpent dance for Jughead. However Jughead didn't seem to enjoy it.

Kate could see from his posture that he was tense. She looked up at Sweet Pea behind her and clenched her jaw as one of his eyebrows was raised and his mouth curled in a gentle grin. She scoffed and looked in front of her again, feeling a jealous ache cutting through her chest. She let go of his hand to take a hold of her glass and Sweet Pea looked down at her at the moment she looked over her shoulder at him. "Where's that frown for, babe?". He asked and she shrugged again. "You're so cute when you're jealous". He chuckled as he leaned forward and pulled her back into his chest. "I'm not jealous". She huffed, while trying to pry his arms away from her waist, but of course he was way stronger. "Whatever you say". Sweet Pea hummed and moved his lips over her neck. Kate twirled off her stool and pulled him towards her by his leather belt. "I guess I'm just a bit possessive". She sighed softly, gazing into his eyes.

"And even if she's dancing on there naked, your focus is still on me, got it?". Her lips brushed over hers as she said the words, making him lose everything he wanted to say as he never expected that. Kate sweetly smiled as she pressed a kiss to his lips and walked over to the restroom, secretly a bit proud she had gotten him speechless. She did a quick check up on her makeup and went to the toilet. She washed her hands afterwards and opened the door, meeting with his chest almost straight away. Sweet Pea trapped her between himself and the door that fell close behind her, barely giving her time to breathe as his lips smashed onto hers. "You have all of my focus now". He mumbled against her lips, a slight sign of defeat, which he actually didn't want to give in to, but there he was. His mouth moved to her jaw and neck and she softly moaned at the feeling. "Pea, we can't". She started, moving her fingers through his hair.

"They bang in these toilets all the time, nobody will mind". The Serpent mumbled against her neck as he planted more kisses on her bare skin. "No, I mean...". "We can go back to mine too". He smirked this time and she pushed his chest. "For fuck's sake, I'm on my period". Kate said and giggled as his expression didn't change. "So? Baby, I'm a warrior, I don't mind some blood on my sword". Sweet Pea replied with his usual grin and she smacked his chest. "You did not say that". Kate laughed too and he smiled at hearing the bright sound. "You know you don't have to be jealous of Betty, right? I only have eyes for you, darlin'". His big hand cupped her face as his voice lowered and softened. "I know". She replied with a smile. "Just making sure". She cheekily said and he chuckled, leaning down to kiss her again. Sweet Pea and Kate returned to the others, they had missed FP's speech, but the music was turned up again and everybody was having fun.

Kate was on Sweet Pea's side the whole night, sharing some adorable kisses and having to hear many times 'she's absolutely your soft underbelly, Pea', from Fangs, while he was probably the biggest #Swate shipper of them all. And of course the Serpent Prince brought his princess home to make sure she was safe after the goodnight kiss. 

Kate got back home with a huge smile on her face and she was surprised her mother and father were still awake. She opened the door and walked into the kitchen to see them discussing something, papers spilled all over the table. "Aren't you guys asleep yet?". They looked up and saw their daughter standing in the doorway. "Hey, sweetheart. Did you have fun?". Kate nodded at her father's question, seeing his tired eyes. "Is everything alright?". She asked now. "It's okay, just business, honey". Her mother replied. "Listen, come sit". Kate hesitantly moved forward and shoved a chair back at the table. "A lot of business men will come over here this week and weekend as we have a lot things to discuss. Why don't you take Betty and Kevin to our penthouse in Washington? The Jet will be ready. A weekend away, isn't that nice?". Her mom suggested and Kate looked from her mother to her father.

She could ask Betty and Kevin, but she could also take Sweet Pea. Which was a better idea. She nodded with a smile. "Sure, I'll text them". Kate stood up. "Goodnight!". She dribbled upstairs, already imagining what it would be like having a house to herself with Sweet Pea. A blush colouring her cheeks at the thought of also having him all for herself that weekend.

A/N: Will write about Kate dancing for Sweet Pea alone next time, so stay tuned for a hot upcoming chapter ayeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.6K 16
Blade. Of course, this isn't her real name. No one knows it. The crimes she committed almost got her floated, even though she was fifteen at the tim...
3.7M 240K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
113K 2.2K 24
"It's ok if you hate me Mitch. I get it." I looked up at him to see him staring at me an unreadable expression on his face. "But you have to underst...
637K 12.2K 24
"there's a very fine line between love and hate." after joining the BAU, Y/N must navigate the complicated feelings she's starting to feel for her di...