ღ Life After Bad Boy .. ღ

By Mindless_Beauty143

More

ღ Life After Bad Boy .. ღ { COMING SOON }
ღ Daddy's Home ..
ღ Just Another Day ..
ღ Opportunity Knocks ..
ღ Deja Vu ..
ღ I Can't Win ..
ღ Let Em Know ..
ღ M.I.A ..
ღ Not Again..
Breakthrough...

ღ Ready To Go ..

5.6K 310 28
By Mindless_Beauty143

Rashaun 

" Daddy ! " I heard Layken yell from the hallway . It was about noon and we were getting ready to go to her cheer practice . My mom had Fabian and King so right now it was just me and Lay . 

" In here mama ! " I yelled back from Liz an I's room . 

" Daddy I can't find my socks . " She said frowning . I chuckled shaking my head .

" They're on your bed baby . " I said . She smiled and ran back out the room to go back to hers . I finished up what I was doing on my laptop and closed it . Since I wasnt going into work this weekend I was working from home . To be honest I missed work , but I enjoyed being home with the kids . Liz had been gone for two days now and kids already missed her , hell we all did . But they were still having a good time . 

" Come on girl , we gon be late ! " I called out once I got downstairs . As I waited I got my keys and phone . 

" Okay okay , gosh . " She huffed coming downstairs in her cheer outfit . I smiled at the sight . She was getting so big . 

" Can you fix my hair please ? " She asked bringing her bucket with all her hair stuff in it . I nodded taking it from her . She stood in front of me as I brushed it out and but in two ponytails . She handed me her ribbons and I tied them for her . 

" That how want it ? " I asked once I finished . 

" Yes its pretty Daddy . Thank you ! " She cheesed . I gave myself props . I did a pretty damn good job if I do say so myself . I smiled kissing her head . Pretty soon we were out the door . 

*

" You did a great job today Layken . " Nikol said as we got ready to leave practice . I stayed and watched babygirl do her thing . I was proud . She was good and you could tell she had a good time . 

" Thank you Ms Nikol . " Layken said with a smile . 

" When is her next practice ? " I asked grabbing Layken's bag and handing it to her . 

" Next weekend . I hope to see you there . " She said with a flirtatious smile making me chuckle and shake my head . 

" You ready baby ? " I asked pulling my keys out my pocket . 

" Yeah . " She said leading the way to my truck . 

" Daddy can we still go get ice cream ? " Layken asked from the backseat as I drove . 

" We gotta go pick up your brother first mama . " I said stopping at a red light . 

" But I want it to be just us . We aint had Layken and Daddy time in a while . " She said frowning as I looked back at her from the rearview mirror . Shit kinda made me feel bad . 

" Aight baby , I got chu . " I said pulling into the Dairy Queen parking lot that was down the street from my moms . 

" What chu want ? " I asked as we stood in line . 

" Banana split . You know this . " She said making me laugh . We moved up in line and got our ice cream before taking a seat at a table . 

" You like cheerleading baby ? " I asked making converation as we sat there . 

" Oh I love it Daddy . I wanna do this forever . " She said as she ate her ice cream . I smiled . 

" What you wanna be when you grow up ? " I asked making her look up as if she was thinking . 

" I wanna dance . " She said . I wasnt surprised , this girl was always dancing . 

" You cant dance . " I joked making her drop her spoon . 

" Oh please , you dont want none Daddy . " She said making me laugh . 

" Yo Daddy got skills girl . " I said making her laugh . 

" Id like to see that . " She said sarcastically making me chuckle .

" You are to much like yo mama . " I said as I shook my head . 

" I know . " She smiled . 

" When is she coming back ? " She asked . 

" In a couple days . " I assured her . 

" Is she gonna call tonight ? " She asked . 

" Yup . Dont worry baby she didnt forget about you . " I said making her nod . Ever since Liz left the always looked forward to her calls before they went to bed . 

*

Lizette 

" That was the longest meeting Ive ever had to sit through . " I sighed as Jason and I left the office . California was nice but these long ass meetings were NOT the business . This is something Id much rather enjoy with my family . Id love to take the kids to the beach , they'd love it out here . 

" Im sorry , I didnt know it was gonna be that long . You couldve left at any time . " He said with a chuckle . 

" And go where ? I dont know California like that . " I said shaking my head . 

" Well its still kind of early . You wanna go have a late lunch ? Maybe dinner ? " He asked . 

" I dont know . Im pretty tired . " I shrugged . I was trying to keep this strictly business but I didnt wanna be rude . 

" You can sleep later . Plus you said you know California , so since this is my hometown Id love to show you around . " He said making me think . I mean what harm would dinner be ? 

" I guess . Just let me go upstairs and change . " I said as we entered the hotel . He nodded and I went on my way . Once I got to my room I kicked off my heels and sat on the side of the bed . I dont see how Ray could do this all the time . I hated being away from my kids . I know Rays a great father but I still worry and miss my babies , hell even the big one . 

" Hello ? " 

Ray spoke into the phone .

" Hey baby , its me . "

 I said unbuttoning my shirt . 

" Oh . Wassup baby . " 

" Nothin much , just got back to the hotel . The meeting we had to day was 4 hours long . " 

" Damn , you must be tired . " 

" I am , but Jason wanted me to have dinner with him so Im about to get ready . " 

I spoke waiting for his reply , but he stayed quiet . 

" Hello ? " 

" Im still here . " 

" Why did you get quiet ? " 

" Just wondering why this shit sound like a date . " 

" A date ? Babe its just dinner . " 

" And I bet yall havin drinks after , am I right ? " 

" Rashaun really ? I miss you , I dont wanna argue with you right now . " 

I heard him sigh from the other end making me roll my eyes . 

" Did you take Layken to practice today ? " 

" Yeah . " 

" You gonna be short with me or tell me about your day ? " 

I asked getting irritated . He sighed again . 

" I took the boys to my moms then I took Layken to practice . We got ice cream afterwards then I dropped her off with the boys . " 

He said making me mad at the tone of his voice . 

" And where are you now Rashaun ? " 

" Running an errand . " 

" What errand ? " 

" Look you enjoy your time at dinner okay ? Love you . " 

" Love you too .. " 

I said with a sigh after noticing that he had already hung up . I hated arguing with him over the phone . I mean he's honestly mad cause Im having dinner with my boss . At least I told him . Unlike his sneaky ass that dont tell me anything . I took a deep breath before getting up to take a shower . I got ready and met Jason in the lobby . We were gonna take his car since he knew his way around better . 

" You okay ? " He asked looking over to me in passanger seat . 

" Yeah , Im fine . " I said not wanting to involve him in my personal business . 

" So where are we going ? " I asked changing the subject . 

" My favorite Italian restaurant . " He said with a grin . Italian was my favorite beside mexican food . My stomach growled quietly at my thoughts . 

" You like Italian ? " He asked looking over to me again before looking back to the road . 

" I love it . " I said making him chuckle . We pulled up to a fancy restaurant that I personally had never heard of . It was to fancy to be honest . 

" Um Jason , this place is really .. " I went to say but couldnt find the words . 

" Really what ? " He asked as stood there opening my door for me . 

" I thought we were going some place casual ? " I asked getting out the car . 

"  California isnt exactly casual . " He said with a smirk . I knew this was a bad idea .. 

" Your husband isnt really a fan of me huh ? " He said as we sat at the table waiting for our food . 

" Not really . " I said shortly . 

" Can I ask why ? " He said sipping his water . 

" Thats something you have to ask him . " I shrugged . 

" Well are you enjoying yourself so far ? " He asked . 

" I guess . I mean I am here for business . So not much fun to have . " I said playing with my wedding ring . 

" How long have you been married ? " He asked looking down at my hand . 

" Four years . " I said . 

" How long was yall together before that ? " He asked making me rais my brow . 

" Why so many questions Jason ? " I asked making him laugh nervously . 

" Just tryna get to know you better . I mean you've worked for me for four years now and we've never really talked . " He said leaning forward resting on his elbows . 

" We talk plenty at work , so lets just keep this strictly business . " I said smirking watching the disappointed look take over his face . Sorry but I dont play those games . Im a happily married woman with a great husband and three beautiful kids . Jason was the last thing on my mind . Im ready to go home ...

=================================================================

======================================================================

=======================================================================

===========================================================================

Lizette >>>>>>>

Sorry  if its getting boring , feel free to leave your thoughts ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...