Save Me ( DISCONTINUED )

By KeRodjany1

Hazel Miserable . Hurt . Confused Those eyes , they're always watching me . It's like they want me as their... More

Save Me (COMING SOON)
Prolouge
| Two |
| Three |
ON HOLD
| Four |
Not a chapter

| One |

519 26 6
By KeRodjany1

Beware , it's mistakes

Hazel

'' No mama don't let them take me " i cried out to my mother .

She just sat there , on the couch with a sad look upon her face staring at me

Crying

She was crying but she wasn't the one getting taking away to god knows where .

Dragging me out the door the people wouldn't let me go .

I kicked , screamed , punched . I did everything they just kept pulling me away from my mother .

Then my dad came out of know where with tears in his eyes . He had a gun in his hand .

I thought he was going to shoot the bad people taking me away from him but , he aimed it at me instead and pulled the trigger

POW POW......

Hazel jumped out her sleep . She always had dreams like that , every since her mother let the Child Protective service people take her away from her and her father , she always had those nightmares . Hazels father use too always put his hands on hazels mother , Jackie . So one day the neighbors had gotten tired of the screaming and crying and they called the people .

Hazel got up from the park bench and stretched out her poor bones the best way she could and started walking the hot New Orleans streets again for about the 1000th time in the last 2 months .

Hazel had gotten kicked out of the Foster home when she turned 18 , they told her she could no longer stay , and she had to start doing stuff for her self . They didn't even give her time to find her a job or an apartment .

Now look , she's on the streets .

And every since then , she would feel those eyes on her every were she went .

I mean she would always feel them while she was at the Foster home , but not as much as she does now .

Whether she was sleeping , walking , or even peeing by the trees or where ever else she could , she would feel those eyes on her .

It made her paranoid by the minute .

And every time , it felt like they would be getting closer and closer to her . She didn't know why they watched her either .

What was so special about Hazel Foster ?

Hazel had walked to a back of a restaurant were the trash was .
She did this everyday , they would always throw out uneaten food and it would still be kinda warm .

She hated doing this but , she had no other way . She had no money to her name and she refused to start showing her body for cash .

She'd rather stay on the streets , plus she was still a virgin .

Hazel had took a seat near the trash and sat down .

But she felt something or someone burning a whole into her face . She was scared , so she kept her head down and her eyes shut till they emptied the trash .

" uh , miss are you ok" she heard a male voice say .

" yes , I'm fine " She said without looking up .

" do you need anything ? " the male asked .

" uh yes , can I use your restroom " hazel asked still not looking up .

" su- " the man got cut off .

" Chad , what is yo big-headed self doin' out-cha " a woman asked the young man .

Hazel was looking at both of them by now , and when she looked at the woman the woman looked back at her

" oh my dear lord , hazel is that you " the woman asked looking at a helpless hazel .

When hazel took a good look at the woman , she knew exactly who it was .

" yes mama Sharon , it's me " Hazel said with an small smile on her face .

Mrs.Sharon was a friend of Hazels mother and she also owned a restaurant that hazel use to love going to when she was younger , and Hazel was guessing that this was that restaurant .

" oh child where have you been we hadn't seen you in ages " mama Sharon bent down to Hazels level , hugging her .

Hazels mother use to always take her to Mrs.Sharon restaurant " Mama Sharon's Kitchen" when she was little when every she was feeling sad , an there she met mama Sharon . Mama Sharon would always let Hazel help clean and help cook sometimes , whenever she wanted to .

That's were hazel met Chad , Chad was mama Sharon's son and the last time Hazel had seen him , he was alittle nerdy , slim 12 year old , while Hazel was a chubby 11 year old .

" c'mon in here child and get you something to eat " mama Sharon said in her strong New Orleans accent .

Hazel was hesitant at first , she didn't want to be a bother to them . But Hazel knew mama Sharon , and mama Sharon was one of the most kindest and sweetest woman you could ever met .

Hazel got up and followed mama Sharon into the back of the restaurant , back there was like a living room/hang out room .

It had sectional cream color couches with a flat screen on the wall .

Light brown walls with Hard wood floors . This place was looking good from the last time she had been there .

Hazel kept standing waiting for mama Sharon to return .

" Hazel , you look different " Chad said while looking at her from the couch he was sitting on .

" I know " hazel mumbled looking down . Hazel didn't look that different . All it was , was that her light skin had gotten pale and her hair had gotten way longer since she was little , besides that she looked the same .

" your still beautiful though " Chad told her with a smile on his face . But chad didn't look too bad his self , he looked fine as hell , Hazel thought . With his brown skin and dark brown eyes . And tattoos all over his arms and neck , he was really handsome .

Chad and mama Sharon had always thought that hazel was the most beautiful girl they ever seen . She was just so cute with her hazel colored eyes , long black hair and chubby cheeks .

" alright child , here you go . Now I want'cha to go in that bathroom right there and get cleaned up , ok ? " mama Sharon told her while giving her a pair of sweats and a black v neck shirt .

Mama Sharon always kept those kind of things in the restaurant just in case something every happened like this .

" yes , ma'am . thank you so much mama " Hazel told mama Sharon with tears in her eyes . Hazel loved Mrs.Sharon deeply and with mama Sharon vice versa .

Hazel walked into the bathroom , they had in the room . She pulled down her cut up / dirty jeans and did her business on the toilet . when she was done she strated cleaning her self with the bathroom soap .

Hazel came out the bathroom feeling fresher than she was before , with her hair in a tight long phonytail and her other clothes in a bag .

" let me take those suga , and here you go " mama Sharon gave her a plate full of soul food and took the clothes out her hand . Mama Sharon went off and disappeared again .

Hazels mouth was waterin' , she hadn't had a good home cooked meal in forever .

" You sure is crushin' over there " Hazel heard a voice say to her , she knew it was Chad .

" Yes I've missed mama Sharon's cookin' " Hazel said while similing a bit .

" I've missed you to baby '' said mama Sharon coming in with hazels clothes . Hazel wouldn't understand how much mama sharon missed her .

'' Where have you been hazel " mama Sharon asked while looking at Hazel . Hazel had put her empty plate down on the small coffee table that was in the room , and looked at mama Sharon . She was scared to tell her that she had gotten kicked out of the foster home , hell mama Sharon didnt even know she had gotten put in one . She just thought she finally moved with her mother since she hadn't seen her in awhile either ,Thats what all mama Sharon and Jackie always talked about . Moving away and start over in life , her and Hazel since her and Tom were having problems , and on the end of their merriage . So hazel was about to lie .

Call her crazy , stupid and everything else in the book , but she didn't want mama Sharon worrying about her . She already had a son , husband , and a restaurant to worry about , and she didn't want to be added to that . Besides mama Sharon would want her to move in and she was not about to be any more trouble then she should be .

'' Mama and i were just visting , and i was just walkin' around the neighborhood but then I had fell thats why i was sitting down outside " Hazel had thought up a good lie , and she hope it would work .

'' mama has missed yall so much , where is your mother " mama Sharon asked hugging Hazel .

" She uh , she's back at the hotel . She's not feelin' well '' hazel said , She hated lying , especially to people she care about . She just couldn't tell mama Sharon the truth . Even if she wanted to , how was she going to say ?

" Oh , nowhere , on the streets cause my mama didst give a damn about be and let CPS take me away, oh also my dad didn't care and i had to stay in a foster home for most of my life " .

She couldn't say , she just couldn't tell the truth .

'' oh i have to go see her " mama Sharon said to hazel . Chad had must went back to workin' .

'' Oh no , were getting ready to leave in a few hours " Hazel was running out of lies .

" Awe , just tell your mother i said hi and i've missed her " mama Sharon said while Chad was coming back in .

'' Sure will '' Hazel said with a fake smile on her face .

Mama sharon and hazel kept talking for a while longer , even chad came in and they talked for a while .

'' Well thank you mama sharon and Chad , I have to be on my way now '' Hazel got up off the couch with her bag of clothes in her hand .

" wait child , here you go '' mama sharon gave her another plate of food and it was wrapped up .

'' give that to your mother , ok " mama Sharon told Hazel .

'' Alright mama " hazel said hugging mama Sharon goodbye .

'' uh , wheres mine '' Chad butted in

'' awe boy '' hazel smiled hugging chad as well .

'' bye guys " hazel said her finally goodbye while walkin' out of the restaurant .

Now she had no where to go , and it was gettin' hotter by the minute out'cha , hazel was thinking .

Now all she had to do was find her a place to sleep tonight .

Hazel didn't know what time it was she just knew that it was really dark out , and she couldn't find know where to sleep .

But what she didn't know was that she was being watched since she woke up this morning . He watched her every move , even when she went into the restaurant .

Oh and when he saw that Chad was smiling in her face , he wanted to rip both of their heads off .

" She's mine , and nobody should be talkin' and smilin' all in'ha fuckin' face like that . " He was thinking hard .

He was finally going to get her today but he had to make sure when the right time was , and right about now was a perfect time to snatch her up , so she could be

HIS

Hazel had felt those eyes all day , but she just didn't think about it too much , but oh when night time had fell , she was feeling them more and more .

They were coming closer and closer by the minute . And everything else was fine ,

Till she felt somebody or something behind her

She walked up little faster and she still felt it , she got so scared she didn't know what to do . So when she heard the thing start to walk faster , she ran around the corner into an abandoned building .

She was so happy that she found a place to sleep , and she stop hearing the thing behind her . She had put all her stuff down in a corner . She had bent down and got back up .

but guess what happened ?

" Got'cha "

Oh Shit !

COMMENT
VOTE

Sorry for the long wait , and I know it's boring , it'll be better next chapter ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 130K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
Sarkaar By eira

General Fiction

30.5K 1.1K 12
The book contain painful and horrifying visual in book read at your risk This my first time story based on india in 1970s. This story deal with the...
37.1K 2.1K 26
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
67.8K 3.4K 157
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...