fostered {h.s}

By stockholmkiwi

"I love you with all your baggage." - - Your typical best friends falling in love story but with a twist. - ... More

Cast
-Prolouge-
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
UPDATE SCHEDULE
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
ideas and new fanfics
035
036
037
038
039
harry show!
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
epilogue
thank you!!
sequel is out!!

040

2.5K 57 3
By stockholmkiwi

isabelles pov

Harry swung after swung and I almost felt sorry for Logan, but if I stopped him too soon, he would only be angry.

I know he now has unleashed information. That Logan didn't only force his fingers into me.

"I can't believe you made her do that!" Harry yelled at him and Logan slowly took advantage of the moment when Harry stopped punching him, rolling around and throwing a strong punch at Harry's face. Harry groaned and Logan punched the same spot before Drake tried to intervene.

"She-" Logan tried through his pretty beat up face.

"Go! Nobody wants a fûcking scumbag like you around us. So get the fûck out of here, Logan!" Quinn yelled at him through the quiet house. Logan scoffed before walking out of the house.

I could tell Harry wanted more to let out his anger, but Drake held Harry back by his shirt.

Alysa stood there, looking utterly shocked. Did she think Harry wasn't going to flip out?

"What are you doing, Alysa? You may be bitchy, but you don't deserve a douche like Logan." I whispered to her considering she was right next to me. She shook her head at me, rolling her eyes and leaving, making sure to slam the door behind her.

The house was dead silent, everyone staring at us, not knowing what to say. I was about to say something, before Niall beat me to it.

"Alright. Everyone out." He yelled and people walked slowly towards the door, some still not moving.

"Now!" Jace yelled and stepped closer to them. They made their ways closer outside before Jace added, "Call an Uber. Don't drive while intoxicated!"

"We're leaving. Come on, Harry." I said coldly and walked outside, seeing people waiting at the end of the street for rides. I got into the passenger side of the car and Harry got in the drivers side a couple minutes later.

"Baby-" He tried and placed his bruised hand on my thigh, but I shoved his hand off and shut him down.

"No. Stop. I don't want to hear you right now. Just take me home and we'll talk later."

He sighed, "Can we just go to my house? I don't want to bring you to your mums tonight."

I nodded, looking out the window as he started the car, putting it in drive and heading to his house.

"You know I only did it because he kept on edging me on."

"Harry. Stop. Talking. I want to kill you right now. I'm so mad that you would even do that. Okay, you get into fights for me. I don't need you to, nor do I want you to. Do you have any clue how fûcking embarrassing that is for me? You look like a great boyfriend for defending me, but then I'm standing there, feeling so utterly embarrassed. It's not your decision to yell to the whole school that Logan made me sûck his dick." I spoke so calmly, I could tell it was catching him off guard.

The alcohol was still in my system and I was feeling dizzy as we pulled into his driveway. Harry quickly got out of the car before coming over to my side to help me out. He grabbed my hand, helping me walk up the front door steps and up to his room.

I think he got tired of my stumbling, so he took me off of my feet, carrying me bridal style the rest of the way to his room. He set me down carefully on his king sized bed,
"Nobody heard the game except for the people who were playing. Would it be that bad if people knew? Then he would get shît for it." He spoke in a whisper and I scoffed, shaking my head.

"Would you want the whole school to know that Brittany raped you?" I asked him and he quickly shook his head. "Well I don't want the school to know that I was forced to give him blowjobs multiple times. So let's just drop it. Okay?" I asked and he nodded.

He got off the bed and changed out of his clothes, wearing only boxers to sleep in.

He walked into the bathroom and I took my chance to get the extra svedka and took a sip.

Sip after sip for about five minutes until he came back out from the bathroom, eyes widened.

"You're crazy." He sighed and took it away from me, putting it back in his closet.

He looked back at me, seeing I was fully clothed and grabbed his worn t-shirt. He walked back over to me and unlaced the top of my boots, taking both of them off. After that, he touched my arms, gesturing for me to raise my arms and I did.

He tried to take off my shirt before I told him it was a bodysuit.

"Do you want to take it off then?" He asked me and I shook my head, saying I wanted him to.

He nodded and slid off my shorts, before working the buttons between my legs.

I giggled right when he groaned, looking at my bare center. "Underwear is overrated with bodysuits."

"That would've been nice to know before I got myself into this situation." He sighed, smiling up at me. He walked over to the drawer that used to be mine, pulling out a pair of underwear I had left over here.

"No!" I whined loudly and spread my legs more, "I like going commando. Makes me feel like a woman!"

"Sh! You have to talk quiet, baby." He laughed before looking lower, "Close your fûcking legs, Belle."

She laughed, gesturing for me to move closer and I made a huge mistake by listening to her.

Belle grabbed my two fingers, bringing them down to her center, running them over her wet folds and she let out a moan.

harry's pov

(A/N: i accidentally changed pov while writing and don't wanna change the pronouns so sorry ahah)

I felt my fingers voluntarily move along with it and she let go of my hands. I jerked my hand away from her.

"You told me not to. I don't want to hurt you again tonight, Belle, but if you do that again, remember I don't have that much self control."

"I know you don't. Don't worry about it. I need to get over it for you."

"You don't need to do anything for me. I'll do this when you're sober, okay?" I whisper and slide on the underwear I have onto her legs.

"Do you want your bra off?" I asked her and she nodded, "I'm not doing it for you."

"Please? I'm too drunk and tired." She giggled like a five year old.

I sighed again but snakes my hands under the back of her shirt, finding the clasp and undoing it. I then put my hands through the arm holes, taking the straps off and pulling the bra through the bottom, revealing a maroon colored lace bralette.

"My favorite color." I admire her choice and she grins leaning up to kiss me. I placed my fingers under her chin, lifting it up so it was easier to push my tongue through her lips.

Her tongue tasted of cherry vodka with a hinge of beer.

"I thought you hate b-" I whispered against her lips but was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Harry wh-Oh. Hi, Belle." Gemma smiles and tilts her head to the side. "Are you drunk?"

I release a breath when I realize it's just Gemma coming into my room.

"Shut the door." I groan and she huffs before shutting the door and sitting next to Belle.

Surely she won't mind the bra on the floor. Or the fact that Isabelle tied my shirt in a knot above her belly button so her underwear are on full display.

"Gemma. Harry said I can't go commando but I think I should. Don't you like doing it? I feel so freeeee." She giggled, dragging out the e and trying to tug her underwear down but I grab her hands, holding them so she won't do it again.

Gemma laughed at her and shook her head, "I think you should not do that. How much did you have to drink? Seven?"

She shook her head, "Probably..I don't know. I had at least four shots and then like six cups of coke and vodka."

"Mhm. So where'd you guys go tonight?" Gemma questions, curiously.

"Well. Storytime! Harry got in a fight with this guy named Logan. Let me tell you, Logan is-"

"Isabelle." I try to speak over her before she spills information that shouldn't be said, but she continues to talk.

"a very bad person. In freshman year, he forced h-"

"Iz! You can't tell her things like that! Just drop it. She's my sister." I say quietly and see Gemma's eyes widen.

She rolls her eyes and shrugs, thankfully dropping the topic.

"God, you guys sound like an old couple eating brunch after church on a Sunday."

"That was-" Belle starts but then her eyes look down, like she's thinking. She immediately got up from the bed and ran to the toilet, flipping the lid and starting to throw up.

I walk in after her and Gemma follows, handing me a hair tie for her.

I gather all of Belle's beautiful, brunette hair and put it into a messy bun on her head. I run my fingers up and down her back and cringe as she continues to throw up due to her intoxication.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed, little bro. Seems you've got it handled." Gemma lightly giggles at the situation and I roll my eyes, still wrapping my arm around Isabelle's waist from behind and placing my hand on her stomach.

"Bîtch. Whatever, I don't want you in here anyways, if she's going commando." I smirk and she slaps my head.

"You're so gross." She laughs and I shake my head, claiming to be joking.

I really was not joking.

She scoffs one more time, wishing me luck with the projectile vomiter and leaving the room.

I press my lips to the back of her sweaty neck once she seems like she's stopped for good.

"You alright? I'm sorry for letting you drink that much. I didn't think you really did until you told us." I asked her and she sighed, nodding.

I got up off of the cold bathroom floor, helping her get up and she brushed her teeth. Once she was done with that, she trudged back into my room and slipped under the covers. I got a washcloth, dampening it and walking over to her side of the bed, pressing it to her forehead.

"I love you." I whisper and kiss her cheek, setting a bottle of water from my mini fridge on the bedside table, getting under the covers next to her. I grabbed her hips and brought her frame against mine, realizing she really did go commando.

"I love you, Harry. I love you for letting me go commando." She giggled and I joined her, wrapping my arms around her lower waist, slowly drifting off to sleep.

---------------------
authors note:

this is a pretty long chapter for me but it was very exciting! intoxicated belle, gemma and harry in the same room is hilarious

comment your thoughts
vote if you enjoyed the read
follow?

thank you sm
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3K 30
Caution this is a sequel don't read the description unless you've read "Mrs.Styles" Jessica has always been a logical thinker with sheer intelligence...
377K 6K 103
•completed• I look at you and I'm home. I see nothing worse than to be without you because with you my soul feels complete, you are the other half of...
561K 9K 53
{currently in editing} what happens when two childhood bestfriends come together after years apart, and find themselves developing more than a simple...
512K 16.2K 30
"How could you break my heart?!" Alex screamed at Aaron. "I promised nothing" He snarled,he actually promised her forever. He twirled his wedding r...